Love Summer (Nadech/Yaya)

LukNadechYaya

sarNie Egg
This is my first FF that i actually thought of. Hope this time i will keep it up!
It is called love Summer even though it is not summer, well maybe it is in thailand. I hope you enjoy
You can read this on the Yadech fourm site too
http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH/index.php?showtopic=982&st=0&#entry1283271
Love Summer
Starring:
Yaya Urassaya Sperbund - Strong/Tuff on the outside Innocent/Sensitive on the inside

Barry Nadech Kugimiya - The nice one that keeps his feelings inside.

Boy Pakorn Chatborirak - The man who shows his feelings but is loving and adorable

Marie Broenner - Does anything to get what she wants

Setting: Pattaya, Thailand

Summary:
This summer Boy and Nadech planned on having a summer trip and decide to invite their high school friends that they haven't seen in a while , Marie and Yaya. Nadech has always had a crush on Yaya ever since high school and is planning to get more than friends, but Boy comes to talk to him ,while on the trip, about how is thinks he has fallen in Love with Yaya. Nadech is a good friend so he helps him out even if he is hurt and upset inside. Marie has also fallen in love, but with Nadech, she trys anyway possible to get near him. One day, they attended a Full Moon Party. At the party Marie sneaks some sleeping potions into Nadech drink making him very dizzy. The next morning he is found naked in bed with marie and Marie is crying. Yaya walks into Nadech's room and sobs then runs out...
(stay tune to find more and sorry for the grammar issues)

LukNadechYaya

sarNie Egg
LOVE SUMMER CHAPTER 1

" Hey! What's up Nadech? I just Scheduled our plans for the summer trip" Boy said to Nadech

Nadech stopped eating his food and looked up at Boy.

" Hey. thats great! 1 1/2 month! I was think we should invite Marie and Yaya. Our Old High School friends? What do you think?" Nadech replied to Boy

Boy thought to himself " Marie and Yaya... Marie and Yaya... OH YEAH!! The Pretty and The one that calls me Mr. Wrinkly Butt"

" Them two?? Sure. Nothings more fun then tagging two girls with us." Boy responded

"Yeah... we haven't seen them in a while. I've heard that Marie owns a Bar and Yaya got into the Modeling Business" Nadech Said

" Really? Yeah, i do remember Marie saying she wants to own a Bar, but i didn't know that Ms. Nerdy got into the modeling Business?" Boy Said in laughter

" Hey! Yaya ain't nerdy. She just likes to wear wayfer glasses and carry big bags with her. It actually looks fine" Nadech said a bit in a mad tone

" Just go back to eating. I am gonna order. I am hungry " Boy said

Nadech grabbed his spoon and began to eat the rest of his Pappaya Salad as Boy ordered his favorite food.

About 30 minutes later

Nadech put down his spoon and Boy drank that last of his water

" Dang! we ate a lot. I think i am gonna become fat soon! Well, i am going to call Yaya and tell her if she can come" Nadech said

" Don't forget to let her tell Marie" Boy spoke to nadech

" Yeah I remember" Nadech said

Nadech went outside and dialed Yaya's #. As he was waiting for her to pick up he thought to himself. " I can't wait to see Yaya now! its been 4 years. I wonder what she looks like now. Probably even sexier than before. I did see her in that ham-burger magazine. Man, i remember the way her beautiful hair smelled, her perfect and white smile, the cute way she laughs.. the way.." Yaya Answers
"Hello Ka" Yaya greets Nadech on the phone.

" Hello Krub it's Nadech" Nadech responds

" Yes i know, saw your caller ID" yaya laughs

" Haha, you saved my #? Well i wanted to call to ask if you Wanted to go with me and Boy on our Summer Trip? We are going to Pattaya" Nadech asks

" Oh. M. GEE, that sounds fun! i will have to check if i am busy..." Yaya says
"Ok ! you do so, we will be staying for a month and a half" Nadech responded
" Really! that long. Ok i checked my schedule. I am free that whole month and a Half" Yaya Says
" Ok then! Can't wait to see you" Nadech says
" Mee too! How Mr. Wrinkly Butt. I haven't talked to him in like forever" Said Yaya
" He is fine! Tell Marie too, well got to go" Nadech says
" Ok i will tell Marie! Bye " Yaya says

He hangs up and Jumps in the air. "Yes Yes!! Yaya is Going Yaya is Going' He stops and casually walks back into the restaurant.

" She said yes" Nadech told Boy

"Cool, we should go to the gym and workout. Wouldn't wanna embarrassed our self in front of the girls" Boy giggles

END OF CHAPTER 1!! Give me any feedback or comment on how it was please! Hope you liked it!

LukNadechYaya

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 2

About 5 weeks later....

"Yaya!!" Nadech hugs Yaya"
" OMG !! Hi nadech we haven't seen each other in like forever" Yaya says to nadech

As they hugged, Marie walked out of her car and took out their bags. Boy walked up to her

"ERR! YAYA COME HELP ME WITH THE BAGS!! THEY'RE HEAVY!"
" I'll Help you" Marie heard
" Who are you?? " Marie turned and looked at him
" Wow! you don't remember me?? It's Boy! The one you always teased. " Boy said to Marie
" Boy!?! OMG YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT" Marie said shockingly
" I am more handsome now huh!!" Boy said feeling happy
" No! you look like a vampire that hasn't slept in days" Marie said bursting out a laugh

Boy then growns and helps her with the bags. He puts them into the convertible car and they both walk up to Nadech and Yaya who were admiring each other nonstop.

" You Have became more handsome!! " Yaya said to Nadech
" You look beautiful!! " Nadech complemented Yaya
" Woah their! Love fest going on over here?" Marie said
" IT'S MR. WRINKLY BUTT" Yaya shouts and runs to hug Boy
" Hello Yaya, I see you became less nerdy.." Boy says sarcastically

Marie then walks up to Nadech and gives him a gentle Hug

" I Missed you" Marie says
" Umm... I think we should be going now" Nadech speaks out loud pulling away Marie
" Sure" all 3 of them said

They got in the car and drove and drove....

About an hour later.

" Lets stop a 7 eleven! I have to use the restroom" Marie wines
" Yeah lets stop I'm Hungry" Nadech says
" Fine!! We'll stop when i see a gas station" Boy says

they stop at the gas station were Nadech went in and bought some lays, Marie and Yaya went to the bathroom, and Boy pumped up the gas in his car. Moments later, Yaya and Nadech walk out of the store and bump into each other. Nadech catches Yaya were their eye meet. Staring at each other, their eyes became more lovingly. Yaya then pushed away.

" We should get back to the car " Yaya blushes and rubs the back of her neck
" We should " Nadech ears turn red and he tries to cover them with his hair.

They smiled at each other once more and walked back to the car. Marie came out of the bathroom and saw they were all waiting for her. The day grew from light to dark so, they stopped at a hotel they saw. Boy rented two rooms, one for him and Nadech and one across from their room for Marie and Yaya.

" I would like two rooms please " Boy asked the old man who worked there
" Are you sure you want two rooms? It would be better if you had one because it is said that this hotel. this hotel is haunted"

Boy looked at the old man, he didn't believe him

" No, just two rooms" Boy said again
" Ok, you have been warned " the old man said

The man gave him the keys. They said 2B and 4B. Boy took the keys and everyone went up the elevator with their bags.

" Nadech, the man who gave me the keys told me this place is haunted. Could you believe that?" Boy said to Nadech
" Maybe the man is trying to scare us " Nadech said
" This hotel is HAUNTED?? " Marie and Yaya said togther
" No, he is lieing. you don't need to worry" Boy said

They're finally at the 2nd floor were they rooms were. Boy gave the 4B key to Marie

" This will be your guy's room " He said to both Marie and Yaya " Me and Nadech will be right across. Good nite na krub"

" Good Night "

Boy and Nadech had gone into their rooms. Marie had a strange feeling that someone was with her besides Yaya, but she shook out of that feeling and opened the door. The room smelled old, there was only two small beds and desk with a lamp on top in between the beds. The bathroom was just across.

" I don't like our bed like this. We should put them togther. " Yaya said
" Ok, i don't like it either " Marie said

They moved the bed to the left and put the desk and lamp to the right. Then they got their items ready and changed for bed. During the night, Marie complained on seeing a girl in front of the bed. Marie told Yaya , but Yaya was fast asleep. So, Marie shook her til she woke up.

" WHAT?? " Yaya said
" SHHH!! I see something in the middle of the room" Marie was scared
" I think it's a person " Yaya said

Yaya waved , but it just stood their.

" I think we should go see boy and Nadech. I'm Scared " Yaya said
" I'm Scared too. Lets go " Marie said and ran out the door with Yaya

They Banged on the Boy's Door. Nadech opened the door, just wearing his boxers acting all tired

" AHHH!! " they both said closing their eyes
Nadech was frightened and opened his eyes and covered his " area "

" Why are you too here? Aren't you suppose to be asleep"
" Um.. We Saw something in our room. Can we sleep with you guys " Yaya said
" Sure " Nadech said

Marie and Yaya walked into the room. Boy was sleeping scratching his butt. Nadech went to go wake up Boy by pushing him off the bed. " The girls wanna sleep in here. They are scared" Nadech said the Boy
" Whatever" Boy said sleeping on the floor.
" You too can sleep on the bed next to us. We'll just sleep on the floor " Nadech said to Yaya
" K " They said and sleep togther in the bed.

" We should record the night, so just in case we see a ghost on tape " Marie whispered to Yaya
" Sure! that would be cool " Yaya said
They set the video camera on record and put it on the table. During the night, Marie and Yaya were fast asleep and Boy had woken up because his head hurt. Nadech was awake too because he could not fall asleep. Boy went up and looked at the girls' sleeping. " What the heck are you doing?? " Nadech whispered
" Checking them beautiful girls out " Boy Said
" Pervert " Nadech said to boy
Boy was looking at Yaya and Marie's Breasts. He started drooling.

THE END!!