Love, Unconditionally :: Atichart/Tangmo

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Episode 2, part 4

- Inajuk Mansion

After breakfast Nanny Keojai and Theela walks Neetha over to the therapy room. Neetha was surprise that things were pretty quiet this morning during breakfast. Sanee and Kateeya walks down from the stairs and cuts in front off them, heading towarrds the door.

Theela - Khun Mae. Kateeya. Where are you guys going?

Kateeya smirked - Ohh..well around town. I have a social life you know. I'd rather be out there seeing things and meeting people, rather than mope around here. I'd rather die than just sit around and not be able to do things.

Sanee made a face to show that her daughter was right about that.

Sanee - As for me, I'm going to the office and see what your dad is up to. I won't be here for lunch either. I'm going now. Come' on Kateeya, the driver can drop me off and you can have him drive you around.

The two bitches gave Anneetha a look of disgust and walk toward the door. Neetha never understands why those two hate her so much. No matter how polite or how nice she tries to be to them, it seems like they hate her even more.

Nanny Keojai - I'm so tired of these crazy people. They make me laugh.

Theela - Haha! You and I both. Nanny Keojai.

Theela pats Neetha on the shoulder. The three of them got to the Therapy room and stays with Neetha for awhile.

- Therapy room

Theela - P'Nee, what do you want to do today? How about we get the cook to make something good to eat and watch Lakorns all day? I can't wait to watch Kawee go after Narin! I hope she forgives him soon! Sighh, it's so romantic P'Nee!

Nanny Keojai - Theela, you and your Lakorns! You silly girl. You are daydreaming too much.

Theela - Nanny Keojai! But it's so romantic. It's like a fairy tale.

Neetha - Hehe.. my little sister is so silly. Okay, I' will join you. We can go watch them now, but I'm stuck with this silly therapy thing Khun Paw make me do.

Nanny Keojai - It's for your own good, Khun noo.

The three ladies laugh and talk about more romantic Lakorns that Theela is obsessed with, then they hear someone's throat being cleared.

Anouwat - Ahem.... Should I come back later?

Nanny Keojai - Khun Anouwat, sorry we didn't hear you come in. We'll be on ouy way now. Theela did you meet Neetha's new therapist yet? This is Anouwat.

Theela - Goodmorning. Nice to meet you, I'm P'Nee's younger sister.

Wat - Thank you, nice to meet you too.

Nanny - Khun Nouwat, would you like something to drink?

Wat - No thank you, but may I have a drink later in the gazebo again?

Neetha got startled and worries that he'll want to have her join him again.

Neetha - No, Nanny I .. uhh.... uhh.. nevermind.

Nanny - What is it, Khun noo?

Neetha - Err.. uhh... nothing Nanny.

Wat stare at her and laughs. Neetha look so cute to him as she tries to make up an excuse.

Nanny - Khun Anouwat, certainly. Just let me know when you are ready for your drink. Khun noo, Theela and I go now okay? If you need anything, let Nanny know okay?

Theela - See you in a bit, P'Nee. Hehe.. I go watch my Lakorns now.

When Nanny and Theela left, Anouwat stood there and looks at Neetha. He thought she looks very beautiful sitting there in her wheelchair wearing a loose pink blouse with little flowers around the neckline. And her long pants cover her long slender legs.

Wat teases Neetha - You know, we are going to excercise, not go on a picnic. You should wear shorts and Tank top next time.

Neetha - Khone Bah! I'm not going to wear that.

Wat - Relax! I'm just teasing.

Neetha felt herself blush again. She then turns her wheelchair around away from his sight.

Wat - Hey, where are you going?

Neetha - I'm just turning towards the excercise table. Aren't we going to excercise?

Wat grabs her handle bars and turns her back to him again.

Wat - Not so fast young lady. Do you think I'm going to let you get away that easily and let you get so close to the table, so you can scoot yourself in there easily? You will try to stand up today and we will try to walk over to the table eventually.

Neetha - I thought you know that I cannot walk.

Wat - I know that, but we may be able to fix that problem. Now.. we must stretch first before anything else. You'll need to get on the floor mat to stretch.

Neetha gasps - If I cann't walk or stand, how am I suppose to get on the floor??

Wat - With my help ofcourse. If I let you have it easy and let you scoot yourself to the excercise table, then you are not going to accomplish anything. The goal is to get you stronger.

Neetha - Well, I need Nanny Keojai here to help me.

Wat - Nope. I'm here and I will help you.

Neetha - But...

Wat jokes - I'm well trained and look, I'm probably more muscular than your nanny.

Before she could say anything else, all of a sudden she felt herself being swifted off of her chair and ended up in his strong muscular arms. The scent from his after shave made her light headed. She never smelled a man that close before. Anouwat had carried her out of her chair and there was nothing she could do about it.

Neetha - Put me down!!!!!!!

Wat sits Neetha down on the floot mat.

Wat laughs - That's what I'm doing.

Neetha - Khone Bah! You should have warned me first.

Wat - That's what happens when you are stubborn.

Wat starts removing Neetha's slippers. Neetha pushes his hands away from her feet.

Neetha - What do you think you're doing? I can take of my own shoes!

Wat - Okay, but what's the point? I'll have to touch your feet anyway. I'm going to stretch the tendons and ligaments in your ankle and feet. That will give me an idea of what kind of strentgh you have in your feet.

Neetha - Huh? You must not know what you're doing! The others didn't do these kinds of things before.

Wat laughs - And look where they ended up.

Neetha resisted when Wat grabs her feet and move it back and fourth and ask her to move them. The therapy went on and Wat continues. As Wat stretches Neetha's legs and feet, he explains to her about her tendons, ligaments, joints, and muscles. She reluctantly gave in and listen to his explainations. She looks at him while he has his eyes on her feet, rubbing them and talking at the same. He looks back up at her, but she turns away and tries to hide her eyes. Neetha felt a bit weird. She wanted the session to hurry up and end, but at the same time she enjoyed every minute of it. She felt herself feeling this way, so she shook off the feeling and then ask if they're almost done till the end of the session. Then finally, they were done for the morning. Neetha tries to call for Nanny to come get her off the floor, but it was too late, because he had already beaten her to it, and lifted her up back into her chair with ease.

Neetha - Next time you're going to carry me, tell me first!

Wat - What's the difference. I'm going to have to carry you anyway. Now... I need a drink. I'm a bit thirsty from all that excercising.

Neetha - Fine, I'll have one of the servants bring it to you, but I have to go now.

Wat - Wait a minute. Who says you can go already? It's only 9:30. Your dad says I have till 10:00. Or do you want me to tell your dad that you're resisting therapy?

Neetha didn't want her dad involved, so she agrees to join him. She starts wheeling herself out, but Wat grabs her handle bars and push her.

-Gazebo

The day wasn't as beautiful as yesterday. The sky was overcasted and it looks like it could rain. But nevertheless, the breeze and flowers were pleasant to be around.

Wat - You did pretty good today. It's a good start.

Neetha didn't answer him, but instead she looks at the flowers and wait for Nanny Keojai. She could still smell his scent and tries to ignore it.

Wat - So what else do you do besides look at flowers?

Neetha - A lot of things.

Wat - Like what? I'm just wondering.

Neetha - I like to -

Neetha was interrupted by Kateeya's voice.

Kateeya came home from eating breakfast with her friends and was puzzled when she saw Anouwat sitting there at the gazebo with her sister that she hates. She quickly walk over there to see what was going on. How the hell did this hot guy that she saw last night get here and is sitting next to her sister, she thought.

Kateeya - P'Nee, what the hell is this?! What are you doing here with Anouwat?

Anouwat couldn't believe that the shallow girl from the party was standing there. And her rude remarks disgusted him.

Wat - I'm her therapist. Why is it so surprising?

Kateeya - You? Her therapist??

Kateeya couldn't believe her ears. She was happy to know that he will be coming to her house everyday, but mad and jealous that he is her sister's therapist. Nouwat looks at Kateeya with disgust while Kateeya changes her facial expression and tries to look compose herself from being so surprised. Wat couldn't believe that this self-ceneted girl is Neetha's sister and that he will be seeing her here. Neetha was stunned to see her sister react like that. She wanted to get away, but that bitch was in her way standing on her ramp. Then from the mansion, Dome calls out to Neetha.

Dome - Neetha! Where are you?

Neetha - P'Dome!

Dome walks over to Neetha and greets her and wonders who Anouwat is.

Dome - What's going on out here. Am I interrupting you guys?

Neetha - No P'Dome, I was about to go inside, can you please help me?

Dome laughs - That's what I'm here for!

Kateeya was happy to see that Neetha left and thinks she will be alone with Wat. She smirks and turns to Wat. Meanwhile, Anouwat tries to stop Neetha from leaving, but it was too late. But he was curious to know who Dome was, so he asks Kateeya.

Wat - Who's that guy?

Kateeya lies - Oh, him? That's Dome, her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend? He thought to himself. He stands up and walks out of the gazebo and almost bump into Nanny keojai.

Nanny - Khun Wat, where you going? How about your drinks?

Wat - I'm sorry, Nanny. I've got to go now.

Kateeya - Wait!!

Anouwat left Kateeya hanging and the rain starts to drizzle on her.

*End of episode 2... Episode 3 will continue, tomorrow. Thanks for reading*

sarN

sarNie Granny
wow, i love it . Romantic in a way too :wub: . It funnie how you alway mention Kateeya & her mom as "bitches" . UPdate soon , it very interesting . I like Theela , cuz she into lakorn haha..u have to mention SB ..dat was cute.

lady0fdarkness

Episode 3, part 1

-Anouwat leaves Inajuk mansion and got in his car

"That's her boyfriend", these words replayed in Wat's head as he got into his car to leave the prpoerty. Boyfriend or not, he doesn't have the right to just come and take her away, on my time, who the hell does he think he is, Anouwat thought. He was a little pissed that some dude just showed out of nowhere and took his patient away. And for some odd reason, he got a little impatient and angry that Neetha allowed this guy to help her get away from him, without even resisting like how she resisted him so far. Anouwat then shook off these feelings as he realized that, she is his patient and he barely knows her yet and why does he care?? And as he sped off, no matter how hard he tried, he still couldn't get over that Dome is Neetha's so-called boyfriend. Anouwat was speeding home, to gather his thoughts, but when he saw the time on his car radio, he then remembered that Pimpida was waiting for him. Oh, shit! He felt like a madman.

-Inajuk mansion, same day

Dome made car engine noises as he pushed Neetha throughout the mansion. He zig zag left and right with her wheelchair.

Neetha - Ahhh, P'Dome!! You're gonna make me fall down!

Dome - Don't worry! It's P'Dome, you're in good hands! I'm a professional.

When Dome saw Kateeya walk in the mansion towards them headed upstairs, he purposely steered the chair towards her and pretended to run into her. Kateeya screamed like a trapped rat.

Kateeya - AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! You almost ran me over! You idiots! How ridiculous is this? A retard is pushing a crippled!

Neetha - Kateeya, I...I..II'm so sorry.

Kateeya - Save it, P'Nee. You told Dome to do this didn't you!

Dome - Kateeya, shut your big fat mouth! It was my idea, and trust me, if I really wanted to run you over, I would have done it with my car!!

Kateeya - Dome!!!!!!!!!!! Ai Bah! Just you guys wait!

Kateeya stompped the floor and ran upstairs shrieking and cursing.

Neetha - P'Dome! You shouldn't have done that.

Dome - Trust me, I would have done worst than this.

Neetha - Okay P'Dome, let's just try and stay out of her way from now okay?

Dome - Nong Nee, why do you always make it so easy for her and let her get away with things??

Neetha - Because, she's my little sister P'Dome. I love her regardless, she does what she does not know. One day, she will realized it.

Dome - I seriously don't think that day will ever come, Nong Nee.

Neetha - Let's not talk about her anymore okay? Let's go see what Theela's doing.

Dome - Anything you want, princess.

On the way to see Theela, Dome remembered the young man in the gazebo with Neetha and was curious about who he is.

Dome - Nong Nee, who was that guy with you this morning?

Neetha - P'Dome.. uh, err... Khun Paw hired him to be my physical therapist.

Dome - Oh.. Hmmm...... I swear I saw him somewhere before, he looked so familiar.

Dome thought and thought and realized that he had seen Anouwat last night at the country club party. He remembered all the photographers and reporters interviewing him and especially the beautiful girl next to him.

Dome - Wait a min, I remember now!! He was at the party last night. He was there with a beautiful tall sexy girl; they were like celebrities. I'm not sure why, but I think he's one of those important rich guys. But hey.... What the hell is he doing here, as your therapist, Nong Nee?!

Neetha couldn't help, but wonder about that. A girl... Maybe it was the same girl that called him yesterday. But Nee realized that it's none of her business and why would she care? Even after she had decided not to care, she couldn't stop wondering what he was doing here as her therapist, if he was a rich important guy.

Neetha - I don't really know, P'Dome. Khun Paw hired him, cause he's got a degree from America and Khun Paw thinks that he can do things a usual therapist from Thailand cannt do.

Dome - Something's not right here, we've got to get to the bottom of this.

- Inajuk Mansion, home theater room

Dome and Neetha got in there quietly while Theela watched her Lakorns with wide eyes. Theela didn't realize they were
behind her. Narin, Kawee is trying his best! Forgive him please. Hehe, with a face like that, I'll forgive him any day, Theela spoked loudly to herself, not realizing that anyone was here.

Dome - How about a face like mine?

Theela got startled from Dome's voice and she was so so embarassed. The three of them laughed at Theela and her fantasies.

Neetha - P'Dome, would you like to have lunch here with us?

Dome - Actually, No. Not today.

Theela was disappointed at his answer. She always loved it when Dome comes around. Dome then started to laugh.

Dome - I didn't say I didn't want to have lunch, sillies. Today, we are going to do something different and go out to lunch! My treat girls!

Theela was pratically jumping for joy.

Theela - I'm so happy that you're coming with us P'Nee! Be right back, let me get out of my PJs! I was too busy watching Lakorns that I didn't change. Hehe.. be right back okay?

Dome teased - Hurry! And who knows, you might run into one of your Lakorn Pra'aek today at the restaurant.

Neetha decided to have a little fun today and go out to lunch with Dome and Theela.

- Anouwat's car, after searching for condos for Pimpida

After they were done and found the right condo for Pimpda, Anouwat and Pimpida decided to get in his car and drive around town to find a good new place to eat lunch.

Pimpida - P'Wat ja, why were you so quiet today? Is something wrong? I know you were bored with my home search today huh?

Wat lied - Uhhh... nothing, darling. I was just a little tired. I think I got up a little too early today.

The whole time, while with Pimpida, he was thinking about his new patient. He kept thinking of the time when he lifted her off her wheelchair. She felt so light and so fragile in his arms. He could smell the jasmine flower in her hair. And he could still feel the softness of her feet and legs. As he drive around, he still couldn't get her out of his mind. Pimpda chatted away about this and that, but Anouwat didn't hear a word of it.

Pimpda - P'Wat? P'Wat? P'Wat!!!!!!

Anouwat then realized Pimpda was talking to him and he snapped out of his daydreams.

Wat - Yes darling, sorry I was just thinking about which restayrant to take you.

Pimpida - Actually, P'Wat.. I have a place in mind. Could you take me to that new restaurant in the valley? It's called "The taste of old Siam."

Wat - Anything you want, darling.

-Taste of New Siam restaurant

Theela successfully convinced Dome to take them here to a new restaurant. She always wanted to taste the very authentic way of cooking Thai food. The hostess greeted them and sat them at a table and handed them their menues.

Dome - You girls eat anything you want okay? You can eat everything on the menue, as a matter of fact.

Theela - P'Dome, I guess you like fat girls then huh? Hehe...

Dome - Hahaha.. Nong LaLa, I only attract fat girls!

I'm not fat, but I'm so attracted to you, Theela thought. Neetha was happy to see her sister and Dome have so much fun. She too had a lot of fun being around them. As they start to order their lunch, the hostess then showed new sets of customers to their seats. The new customers' table was a table away from theirs. Anouwat and his girlfriend sat down at the table and thanked the host for the menu. As Anouwat opened the menue, he looke up from his menu and was surprise to see Neetha accross from his. She sat accross from Dome, next to Theela. Neetha didn't seem to noticed that he was there. He found himself staring at her, and getting impatient watching her laugh while Dome talked. Pimpida then noticed Anouwat staring at the other table.

Pimpida - Aow, PWat. Why are you staring so hard at them? Do you know them?

Anouwat - Oh.. uhmm. Yes, I do. That's my patient over there.

Pimpida then looked at Neetha, thinking that her boyfriend's patient is awfully pretty. But she was reassured that she is his girlfriend and also she is normal and not disabled, so she didn't feel threatened at all.

Pimpida - Well, P'Wat. Why don't you go say hello then??

Anouwat uttered under his breath - I don't want to interrupt them.

Then finally, Theela spots Anouwat and was surprised to see her sister's new therapy here to and didn't want to be ride and ignored them.

Theela waved to them - Khun Anouwat! What a coincedence!

Anouwat - Yes, hello again. I guess this is a very popular restaurant.

Neetha took a little glimpse at Anouwat and tried not to look at his beautiful girlfriend sitting there smiling. Neetha and Anouwat's eyes met eachother's, but Neetha tried to act as if she was busy eating.

Theela - Khun Wat, would you guys liker to join us at our table?

Neetha squeezed her sister's hand when she said that. Dome looked annoyed and tried to ignore them and kept eating his hot stir fried peppers, basil, and chicken. Anouwat tried to catch Neetha's eyes again, but he could see how she was trying to ignore him.

Pimpida gestured to Anouwat to see if he wanted to join them. But Anouwat slightly shook his head.

Wat - Oh, thank you, but we are just going to have a quick lunch and be on our way.

Theela saw how her sister was uncomfortable, so she didn't push it anymore. As both parties eat, Anouwat didn't hear anything Pimpida chatted about. And he practically ate without realizing it, cause he kept looking towards Neetha. He has a girlfriend, Neetha told herself. And he's not even close to my level. I'm only his disabled patient, while he's popular and has a beautiful girl. Stop thinking, she told hersef as she avoided his stares.

*part 2 of episode 3 will posted tomorrow, thanks for reading!*

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kateeya is funnie , usually the N'rai is hilarious hehe . I'm waiting for dat surprise scene u said :lol: :lol: :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao...if you insist ..im willing to read :lol: ...in sw fiction there are so many wild writer ..seriously hahahaha

update soon :wub:

lady0fdarkness

Hehe... My next update is going to be at 5. Am tomorrow, that's when the hubby goes to work and daugter is still asleep.

Spolier - Wat decides to step his game up. ;)

lady0fdarkness

Episode 3, part 2

-Inajuk mansion, next morning

Anouwat arrived at Kateeya's home earlier than normal today. He had two reasons for coming early; he wanted to leave his home early and avoid any confrontation with his father and he wanted to speak to Mr. Deth, about Neetha. After seeing her enjoy lunch yesterday with Dome, he felt the need to do something quick and step up his therapy sessions, or so he claims. He's not going to let this guy beat him to the punch, he thought. She's my patient, I'm her therapist, so I have the right! He smiled to himself, feeling proud and anxious to start a new routine. He parked his car and was greeted by a servant.

Servant Jed - Khun Anouwat, you're here early today.

Anouwat - I need to see, Khun Annedeth. Is he available?

Servant Jed - Yes sir, he is in his office sir. Follow me, I will take you there sir.

Anouwat - Thanks.

-Deth's office

Servent Jed - Khun Tun, Khun Anouwat is here to see you.

Deth greeted Anouwat and allowed the servant to be on his way.

Deth - Aow, Anouwat. You came early today. I don't think Neetha's ready yet.

Anouwat - It's no problem, Khun Deth. I'm actually early so I can speak with you about Neetha.

Deth - Oh? Is everything okay?

Anouwat - Yes, Neetha is doing very well. I can see that she has a lot of strength in her lower and upper extremedies, so I see a lot of potential.

Deth was very pleased at the report.

Deth - Is that so? I'm so happy. I hope she continues to get better.

Anouwat - Yes sir, I will make sure that she does. But anyway, on top of being a physical therapist, I also do occupational therapy. In America, this means that the therapist would teach the patient every day living, so when they are physically rehabilitated, the patient can help themselves. So as part of her therapy, I'd like to make sure she can survive in real life situations. I'd like to extend our therapy, not just here, but out in everyday envirnoment as well.

Deth was amazed at his knowledge and was pleased to know that Anouwat is different from the others he ever hired. And was excited for his daughter to heal.

Deth - So what do you have in my mind?

Wat - Well... I'd like your permission to take her to different places and use it as part of our session; this will definitely open up opportunities and allow her to see different situations.

Deth had to think for a minute there. But he has decided to put all of his trust into Anouwat, because he is so desperate to make Neetha better. And he will do whatever it takes to accomplished that. Anouwat was so nervous that Mr. Deth would reject his new method.

Deth - Anouwat, I trust you. Please do whatever it takes. I want my daughter to be happy. If you need any help, you are welcomed to take Nanny Keojai with you too.

That won't be neccessary, Anouwat thought. He was super happy to know that Neetha's father is all for it.

Wat - In that case sir, I'd like to start right away.

Deth - Very well then. Thank you for updating me on my daughter. I knew I did the right thing when I found you.

Wat - It's my pleasure, sir.

-In Kateeya's bedroom

She awoke thinking about different ways to make Wat notice her. She awoke early so she can plug, pull, and plunge herself, to beautify every part of face and body. She was ready to try and meet Wat, when he comes to give her sister therapy. She'll even interrupt them in the therapy session if that what takes, she thought. I will get Wat, even if I have to die trying! That bitch girlfriend of his has nothing on me, she smirked to herself in the morning. And no crippled sister of mine is going to take my man! Kateeya's gloats over herself was interrupted when there was a knock on the door.

Servent Noy - Khun Kateeya, breakfast's almost ready.

Kateeya - Ughhhh! Can't you see I'm busy?? I'm not hungry.

Kateeya's goal is to invite Wat to go out and eat breakfast with her today.

Kateeya - Get out of here, and tell them I'm going out to eat okay? Now scram!!! So annoying!! Arghhhhh.

What a spoiled bitch, Servent Noy thought and smiled crookedly at Kateeya and left the room.

When the servent left, Kateeya then dressed herself in a blue dress that wraps around her body, showing her fit body. This will just make him beg! Hahaha!!!, She thought.

-Mansion corridors, Nanny pushes Neetha to Therapy room

Nanny Keojai - You look very pretty today, my dear. How was your breakfast?

Neetha - Hehe, thank you, Nanny. It was delicious.

Neetha wore a pastel peasant like shirt, with little flower prints, along with a flowy black long pants.

Nanny Keojai - Hmm..I wonder if Khun Anouwat would like to have a drink in the gazebo again, today. I should get some coconut drink ready, in case he want some. He seems to like that drink.

Neetha - Nanny.. you don't need to get anything ready for him. I don't think he will be needed a drink today.

Neetha could still see Anouwat and his beautiful girlfriend in her head, and is reluctant to allow Anouwat to get inside her mind again.

Nanny Keojai - Aow, Khun Noo... why? He is our guest. We should make him feel comfortable and welcomed.

Neetha - But I'm pretty sure he can find his way around town and he can drink any drinks with his girl-

Neetha was stopped in tracks when she saw Anouwat already standing there waiting for her in the therepy room. He had a big smile on his face and a peculiar look to him today.

Nanny - Khun Wat, you're early today! I hope you werent waiting too long.

Wat - Not at all, Nanny Keojai.

Neetha was puzzled as to why Wat was acting mischieviously.

Nanny - Okay, I will leave you two now. Khun noo, see you in a bit okay?

Neetha - Wait Nanny, can you stay to help me get on the floor today?

Anouwat - That won't be neccessary, Nanny. We're not getting on the floor today. Neetha will be taken care of, Nanny. Thank you. He gestured for her to leave them.

Neetha raised her eyebrows and wondered what he got in store. She tried to make her nanny stay, but nanny already left.

Neetha then crossed her arms and looked away and tried to show how displeased she was.

Neetha - If you're just going to lift me out of my chair, then this time I will scream for my nanny to come!

Anouwat - Relax, I won't do that. Instead, I will do this!

Anouwat then took the handle bars and started pushing Neetha out of the therapy room and headed towards the exit.

Neetha - Khun Wat!! What are you doing?? Where are you taking me? Stop it!

Anouwat ignored her and pushed her to the exit and parked her next to his car. She tried to unlock herself and wheel herself away, but Wat grabbed her chair parked it and this time without warning, he picked her up from her chair and sat her on the passenger seat and buckled her in. He took her chair, folded it and throw it in the back seat. Neetha was shocked and scared. She thought she was being kidnapped and started hollering for help, for nanny, for Theela, for her dad, anyone!

Neetha - Help!!!!!!!! Khun Paw, Nanny Keoja!!!! Help!

Anouwat then shut the car door so no one could hear her. He had the top up today. He got into the driver seat and turned on the engine and sped off. Neetha kept screaming for help.

Neetha - What the hell are you doing? Are you crazy? Take me back now!! I'm going to tell my dad what you did. Take me back!!!!!!!!!!

Anouwat laughed at the fact that she was so naive.

Wat - Hehe.. This is your dad's idea. He wants me to take you out as part of your therapy.

Neetha - I don't believe you! Why would he do that?? Take me back now.

Wat - Well, when I do take you home. Why don't you go ask him for yourself then?

Anouwat laughed again, and was soo proud of himseld and his plan. He had already beaten Neetha and got her dad's blessings to his so-called Therapy. Neetha was shocked that her dad allowed this. Neetha kept telling Wat to take her home and realized that he won't listen, so she calmed herself down and sat there crossed her arms and breathed hard, so that Anouwat will see how angry she is for what he did. Anouwat, then let the top of the convertible open, so they can ride in the car and feel the fresh morning air around them. Neetha tried so hard to act angry, but deep down, she kind of enjoyed the car ride. She never rode in a convertible before. And for the very first time, she felt normal.

Neetha - Where are you taking me?

Anouwat - It's a surprise.

Neetha - Just tell me where you're taking me!!

Anouwat - You'll know eventually.

Neetha put her mad face back on, and looked away. Anouwat looked at her while he drove. Smiled and drove on.

- Back at Injuk Mansion

Kateeya rushed downstairs and rushed to the therapy room; She hope to have Wat see how beautiful she looked today. And her plans on asking him out for breakfast was a brilliant idea so they can be alone, she thought. When she reached the therapy, she was confused when she didn't see the two. She then walked outside to the gazebo, and no one was there. Where are they?? She walked all over the mansion, and to no avail, she didn't find them. She went over to Nanny Keojai and demanded to know where they went, but Nanny Keojai said she didn't know either, eventhough she was informed by Mr. Deth about Wat's plans. Kateeya then went in front to see where they were, but didn't find anything. She cursed and yelled and stompped the ground. She then spotted Servant, Jed, who saw Anouwat drive off with Neetha.

Kateeya - Ayyyeeeee!!!! Have you seen Anouwat and Neetha today??!! Where the hell are they?? Tell me now????

Sevant Jed - I don't know where they went, but I did see them drive off somewhere.

Kateeya could feel smoke and flames come out of her ear.

Kateeya - What did you say??????????????????????????? Drive off? With Neetha? Anouwat drove Neetha??? Impossible! Liar!!

Servant Jed - Khun noo, I'm not lying! I saw them!

Servant Jed got scared of Kateeya and ran off to do other things.

Kateeya held her hands in a fist and was furious. Her eyes bulged wide and she nearly pulled a neck muscle when she shrieked. Why does Neetha always beat me to everything???? Khun Paw loves her more. P 'Nee likes her better than her own full blooded sister, and now Anouwat?? What the hell!!!!!!!! You and I cannot live happily on this earth Neetha! I will make your life a living hell! I swear to you!!!

*part 3, will be available tonight*

lady0fdarkness

Yeah, Kateeya is one crazy gal. I hate her too! As I write out her character, I just want to slap her silly. Hehe.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Noooooo nooooo don't stop there.....I love this...is sooo lovely. You are talented my dear!!!!! Please post more soon!!!!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: car don't start the rain pour down , the only near by shelter is this old abandon shack ...read to much fiction lmao

lady0fdarkness

Episode 3, part 3

-Anajath Farm

After being on the road for nearly 45 minutes, they finally entered lush lands with beautiful exotic fruit trees. Neetha read the huge sign as they passed a huge gate, Welcome to Anajath Farm. Everything looks so colorful along the road. There were mangos, bananas, longans, lychees, and all kinds of great fruits to eat. And as they got closer to the farm itself, Neetha's breath was taken away when she saw rows and rows of beautiful flowers along the lake. Lots and lots of her favorite Jasmine flowers. The view was astounishing, amazing, and wonderful. Neetha's face was filled with excitement and joy. Anouwat's heart felt warm when he saw her face as he drove along this beautiful land. Neetha had forgotten all about this morning. She forgot that she was mad at Anouwat.

Neetha uttered softly - Anouwat....... This.. this is so beautiful....

Anouwat just smiled. And he was happy that Neetha is finally smiling and have forgiven his michieve.

Anouwat - I'm glad you like it... This is my surprise to you...

The car parked in front of a beautiful white ranch style house. And a bald elderly man hurried out of the shed and greeted them. And he seemed so eager to see Anouwat.

Old man Jui - Khun Anouwat!!! Why didn't you tell me you were coming to the farm? I would have gotten things ready for you. It's so good to see you!

Old man Jui is Anajath family oldest and trusted servant. They have given him the entire farm to look after.

Anouwat - Uncle Jui! Sorry, it was unexpected. I won't be staying overnight, so you didn't have to get anything ready.

Jui then noticed that there was someone sitting in Anouwat's car. And was wondering why she didn't get out of the car, so out of politeness, he waved to her and greeted her.

Jui - Hello there! You must be Wat's friend. Come on out, and I'll get you both a drink.

Neetha smiled shyly and was a little embarrased.

Anouwat - Err.. Uhh... Uncle..

Anouwat didn't want to embarrass Neetha and tried to whisper to Jui to stop waving her out of the car.

Jui - Aow, Khun Wat. She's your guest, you should welcome her to our farm! Come on, Noo!

Wat then quickly walked over to Jui and whispered something inaudible to him, which made Jui have the oh shit look on his face. He then waved to Neetha and started walking to the house.

Jui - Hehe.. I'll just go get the drinks ready then.

Anouwat went over to the car and took out her wheelchair, and opened the passenger car door, unlocked the seatbelt and procceeded to carry Neetha out of the car. Neetha felt embarrased to have to wait for him to come get her. She wished that she could have just walked out of the car herself. As Anouwat carried her, he apologized about Jui. She told him it was okay, but all of a sudden Anouwat allmost slipped when he bumped his leg on the side of the car. This made him startled and he adjusted his arms and hands and had to grip Neetha harder. Neetha was startled herself, and the readjustment caused their face to meet and their lips kind of touched. Their eyes locked. Anouwat alnost purposely kissed her on her lips, but Neetha then realized what just happened, looked away and apologized. He sat her back on her wheelchair and started to push her inside the house. He bended down to her ear.

Anouwat - Don't be sorry... and don't worry. You're in good hands.

The house was as beautful on the inside as it was on the outside. There was a sense of welcome and warmth to it. Anouwat gave Neetha a quick tour, but he seemed to rush it and was eager to show her what's in back of the house. They headed for the exit and to Neetha's surprise, there was a huge victorian stye gazebo surrounded by butterflies and flowers. Neetha thought she was in a dream.. it felt so surreal to be here at the farm.

Neetha - Beautiful.

Anouwat - You like it?

Neetha. - Yes, I do.. it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Anouwat - Good because there is more for you to see.

Anouwat then pushed her pass the gazebo towards a clear lake where the water was shimmering in the sunlight. The s mell of jasmines were so overpowering, Neetha felt like she was in a trance. When they reached a little picnic area in front of the lake, Anouwat parked her wheelchair and without warning, he carried her out of the chair. And this time, Neetha didn't resist. He sat herr on the mat that Jui got ready for them.. And there was a picnic basket filled with all sorts of treats and fruits. After a moment, Neetha realized that she had put her guards down and compsed herself.

Neetha - Wat... Why'd you bring me here?

He brought her here, because he wanted to spend time with her outside of her mansion and away from everyone there, and especially away from Dome. He was afraid that Dome is going to try and interrupt them. But he didn't want her to know his real intentions, and he didn't really know why he did this as well, so he lied to her.

Anouwat - Well.. I'm your therapist, and this is therapuetic. Your senses and feelings will be refreshed . It'll give you a brighter perpective of things.

Neetha was little disappointed to hear that, this was all therapy, and not just because. Then Anouwat grew weary and wanted to find out more things about Neetha.

Anouwat - I just thought it'll be good for you to get out of the mansion and see new things. And ofcourse to get away from someone like D...

Neetha - What do you mean? Get away from who? Everyone at the mansion are all the people that I love.

Anouwat - Uhh.. I mean, Uhh... You know Uhh, nevermind.

Then anouwat changed the subject and joked with her.

Anouwat - Besides, you're always dressed like you're going on a picnic, so here's your chance. Hehe...

Neetha couldn't help, but laugh too.

*To be continued on part 4.... Stay tuned*

sarN

sarNie Granny
:wub: OOooo so close *mhaw* ...i hope it rain so they can stand at the ranch lmao ...

chenling

sarNie Adult
That was sweet, he's not liking Dome because he likes her!!! I can't wait for more!!!!!!! He's not outright jealous but its there and we know Dome doesn't like him for somewhat the same reason!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

Hehe.. sorry girls, I have a lot more to this part which I will continue in part 4; my computer started messing up so I rushed and posted what I had so far. You guys will love what I have in store next....

Spoiler - Anouwats car won't start.

:)

lady0fdarkness

Episode 3, part 4

- Anajath farm, same day

When the two stopped laughing about Neetha's clothing preference, both became silent and there was an awkward silent moment. Neetha tried to look busy and kept her on eyes on the lake and flowers. In the corner of her eyes, she can see Anouwat in a deep stare. And Anouwat just couldn't stop looking at this girl sitting in front of him. She's so fragile, yet so strong in her own sense. She's so sweet and polite, yet very fiesty. She's so beautiful, but yet so broken. This blend of balance somehow is driving Anouwat nuts. He has never met someone like Neetha before. His curiosity for her is getting stronger and stronger. Then he remembered Dome, her boyfriend, or so he thought it was. He then grew a bit angry, eventhough he doesn't know why he's getting angry. He just couldn't help it.

Anouwat - So who's this Dome person?

Neetha . Oh, P'Dome... I've known him eversince I was a little girl.

This answer made Anouwat a bit hot and jealous. So Dome knows her for awhile now, and he's her boyfriend? What the hell!! He thought. But all Dome is to Neetha is a friend and she thinks of him as a brother, but Anouwat misunderstood, because Kateeya had said Dome's Neetha's boyfriend.

Neetha - He's a really nice guy. He's also a very good fr-

Anouwat interrupted her. She was about to say "friend"

Anouwat - How do you know this Dome person is good?? Have you guys been together that long??

Anouwat asked this refering the word "together" as them being a couple. Neetha answered his questions, thinking he's referring to them as friends.

Neetha - Oh.. we've been together for a long time. He's very good to me and my family.

Anouwat - And all this time I thought you were an innocent girl.

Neetha - What??! What do you mean?

Neetha couldn't believe what she heard. She had no idea Anouwat was thinking that way about her. She got angry herself, but didn't bother to correct his misunderstanding. She figured that if he's going to think about her that way, then it's his problem.

Anouwat - I guess it's true when they say that looks can be deceiving.

Anouwat said that angrily and started throwing fruits and treats back in to the picnic basket. He was furious that Neetha talked about Dome in such a good way. Anouwat was surprised at himself as to why he feels so angry. He couldn't understand his feeling, but he just knew he didn't like Dome one bit ad he didn't like Dome's relationship with Neetha.

Neetha - I don't know what you're talking about and I don't care. Please just take me home. What kind of crazy therapy is this.... I didn't allow you to bring me here to just insult me. Thanks for the picnic, now please just take me home.

Anouwat - Fine. If you don't want to get better and stay handicapped for the rest of your life, then that's your business!

Neetha slapped his face when he called her handicapped. She was stunned at how fast she slapped him. Anouwat felt the sting from her slap and got angrier with her. He then picked her up from the ground and firmly sat her in her chair.

Anouwat - Since you're such a strong girl, then go ahead!! I'd like to see you wheel yourself on these thick grass.

Neetha - How dare you! You use your title as a good therapist, so you can manupilate and insult people???

Neetha got a hold of her wheels and tried to push herself away with all of her strenghth, but it was so difficult since the grass was so thick. She kept trying and trying and to no avail, she only gotten a few inches ahead. Anouwat's anger then simmered when he saw her struggle. He then felt bad for what he said and did, and came behind her and pushed her and they headed towards the car. He swung the door open and picked her up and sat her down firmly again. She was so angry with herself for allowing Wat to take her this far. He slammed the door, got into the driver seat, and tried to start his engine, but somehow his car wouldn't start. He turned the key again, and again, but nothing.

Neetha - What's going?

Anouwat - What does it look like? The car won't start!

Oh no, Neetha thought. She was getting worried that her family will start to worry for her. And she didn't want to stay here with Wat anymore. Anouwat kept trying and trying to start the car, but it wouldn't start. So he got out and started kicking his car; he kicked his car because he was mad at it, and because of what just happened between him and Neetha.

Anouwat - Uncle Jui! Uncle Jui!! I need your help out here!

Jui ran out fron the house.

Jui - Coming!!!

Anouwat - Do you have a jumper cable?

Jui - What happened?

Wat - Stupid car won't start. I don't know what's wrong with it.

Jui - Ohh..I'm sorry, Kun Wat.. I don't have jumper. And even if I do, there's no vehicle here. The workers all went to another farm 6 miles from here to gather more fruits for the buyers. I'm the only one here today. All I have is that old tractor over there.

Wat then tried to use his cell phone to call a taxi, but this farm is out in the countryside so theres no service.

Wat - Uncle Jui, can you go insde and call a taxi for me?

Jui - Khun Wat... uhhh..uhh...I'm sorry, but theres no Taxi service out here in the country.

Wat - Damn! What do I do now!

Jui - Uhh, Khun Wat. You might just have to stay overnight. The workers should be able to help you in the morning.

As Anouwat and Old man Jui continues to examine the car, the thunder started rolling in from afar. The once blue sky was smothered by greyness. It got overcasted quick. The thunder sounded much closer now as it threatened to rain. Neetha sat in the car and she was getting anxious and prayed to God that the car would just start. Anouwat then got in the driver seat one more time to see if it would start now, but nothing. The car is totally dead. Then all of a sudden, rain started drizzling down and the top of the car was down, so Neetha could feel those cold drops of rain on her. Old man Jui ran to the backseat, grabbed her wheelchair and Anouwat got out of his car and carried Neetha and sat her down and the three of them rushed into the house before the rain could fall down harder. When they got inside, Jui disappeared to get things ready for the pair.

Neetha - Anouwat.... what's going on...

Wat - It's raining, what do you think?

Neetha - I know that!! I mean, uhh... do we have to stay here for now?

Wat - More like, overnight.

Neetha - What? No. I can't!

Wat - We don't really have a choice. Can't you see that the car won't start and it's pouring down rain?

Neetha - I need to call my father.. so he can send someone to come get me.

Wat - Well... go ahead then, but in this kind of condition, I don't think anyone should be on the road.

Neetha then realized that he's right. This is the rainiest month, and she has seen how long these storms last, so she didn't want to endanger anyone.

Neetha - Can you show me where the phone is? I need to call my family and let them know where I am, and what's going on?

Anouwat pointed to the nook in the living room. Neetha then rolled herself there, picked up the phone and dialed. She waited a while, but there was no dial tone. She pressed the hang up button again and again, but nothing.

Neetha - Anouwat!?

Anouwat - What is it?

Neetha - I can't call out. Can you see what's wrong?

He grabbed the phone, press buttons, shook the receiver here and there. And nothing either.

Anouwat - The thunder and lightning must have interfered with the line. It's dead.

Neetha - What about your cell phone?!

Anouwat - It doesn't work either.

Somehow, Anouwat was getting a kick out of Neetha's worried reactions. Deep down, he was glad that the car won't start and that the rain poured down. He didn't want to take her home in the first place.

Anouwat - I guess this is your lucky day. You are stuck with me.

Neetha muttered - More like bad day...

Jui reappeared from prepping the rooms.

Jui - Khun Wat, the bedrooms are ready. And there's some food left in the kitchen. Before my wife left to supervise the workers, she made food this morning. There's grilled fish, mustard cabbage soup, stir fry vegetables, and ginger hot chili sauce. Let me go set the dinner table for you two.

Anouwat nodded and thanked him. He then turned to Neetha to taunt her some more.

Anouwat - I bet Dome is getting worried sick for you. It serves him right.

Neetha - What about your girlfriend? She's probably worried about you too.

Anouwat's grin turned upside down when Neetha taunted him back. He totally forgot about Pimpida. And he realized that Neetha knows about his girlfriend. He then he tried to make up an excuse and change the subject.

Anouwat - Well.. uhh.. I'm a grown man. I can take care of myself.

Neetha - And what about me? I'm not a little girl. I can take care of myself too.

Jui reappeared again.

Jui - Alright, dinner is ready! Khun Wat, if there is nothing else I can do for you, I'm going to retire to my cottage. Come and get me if you need anything okay? Khun noo Neetha, enjoy your dinner okay make yourself at home.

The two of them thanked him. Jui disappeared again. The rain poured down more. Neetha grew increasingly anxious and wonders how she's going to survive tonight here, without her Nanny and especially here, with this madman.

*I will work on Episode 4, ASAP. Thanks for reading*
Episode 4 Previews :
- A night she can't forget
- Pimpda gets suspicious
- Kateeya torments Neetha
- Someone dies