Love, Unconditionally :: Atichart/Tangmo

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg ...he is unaware of his jealous toward her and in the mist of it he insult her ..soo sad ...call her a handicap lmao...i'll jump kick him in the face for dat . i knew it going rain !!! even though he a nice person but he cheating on his gf ^_^ . update soon !! Who goin die ? ...death already ...ekkk i hope not the father cuz then Neetha will be left under the care of dat meanie stepmom & sister *** at least you know how to photoshop *

chenling

sarNie Adult
fantastic update...OMG...I can't believe what he said to her.. he's so jealous! You have to have more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE NOW>..j/k

sarN

sarNie Granny
i thought when i wake up there be an update , :wub: ...want to know what happen during their stay at the ranch..well, wat im thinking ..she handicap LMAO... !!! Need to take my mind from the gutter , my bad .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
..sorry guys.. I wish I can keep updating, but my toddler is so busy! I normally update really early in the morning, around 5AM.. lol... let's just say anouwat will totally forget about pimpida.

lady0fdarkness

Episode 4, part 1

-Ranch house, night fall

For the rest of the rainy evening, Wat and Neetha grew tired of taunting eachother and both sat silently at the table and quietly ate their food without acknowleding one another. Neetha was pretty good with this sherades, but inside she had mixed emotions about the whole day. She had many questions as to why she's even here with him in the first place, but then there's a secret place in her, that didn't want this weird day to end. She hasn't done something like this before, much less go anywhere without family envolvements. Anouwat sat there, still unaware of why he is behaving like this. He's never felt so overwhelmed about a girl before. It seems like girls come and go for him, nothing special about it, but when it comes to Neetha... for the very first time, his heart feels warmth. With Pimpida, she's his girlfriend physically, but mentally and emotionally, he doesn't really feel that way. They were good friends in school and Pimpida just happened to claim the role of his girlfriend, and he went along with the ride.

The silence inside the ranch house was interrupted by a roar of thunder and followed by a lightning bolt that zapped the electricity. All of a sudden everything went dark, and this scared Neetha to death.

Neetha - Ahhhhhhhhh! Anouwat!!

Wat - Haha... it's just lightning. Are you scared of the dark too, Little Miss I'm so strong? Relax, I'll go get some candles!

Neetha - Uhh...I..I..I'm not scared. I was just startled. Where are you! I can't see anything, Anouwat..? Anouwat? Wat??? Wat!!!!!

Wat - Heheh....I'm right here.

Wat lighted a huge candle and set it on the table.

Neetha - Uhh... I was just making sure you were okay.

Wat - You? Making sure I'm okay? Hahahaha......... Are you sure? If I didn't know better, I think you're scared of the dark.

Neetha - No, I'm not! Look, I'm full.. and I'm pretty tired. Uhmmm...... can you please show me to my room?

Wat - The rooms are a step up off the main floor, I'll have to help you get there.

Neetha gasped. She was starting to get worried now. How would she be able to get around, and she is certainly not going to depend on Mr. Macho man over here to help her.

Neetha - And what about the bathroom?

Wat - Oh... it's on the second floor.

Then there was a silent and a pause.

Wat - Hahaha.. I'm just kidding. It's inside your room. You get the master bedroom.

Neetha - Ai Bah!! Stop kidding with me, I am in no mood to kid with you okay? Are you done yet? Can you take me to my room now!

Wat - Well, I'll have to go light the lanterns in the the rooms.. unless you want to stay in the dark?

Neetha - Fine, can you please hurry. I just want to go get some rest now okay?

Wat stood up from his seat and disappeared into the darkness leaving Neetha in the dining room with the lit candle. He returned and started pushing her towards the rooms. He lifted her and her chair onto the upper deck of the floor and wheeled her and parked her front of her room. He then showed her where everything is. Her bedroom is a huge room, and beautifully decorated with a canapy bed and with the candle inside the lantern, everything was illuminated.

Wat - Okay, here's your room. And here's my room across from yours. Your bathroom is right there inside your room for your convinience. Now..... I'm going to help you get ready for bed. Jui already got some clothes ready for you. It's right there on the dresser.

Neetha thanked him and wheeled herself in, and procceeded to shut the door, but Wat caught the door before it shut.

Wat - Not so fast... What do you think you're doing?

Neetha - What do you think I'm doing? I'm gonna go get ready for bed.

Wat - Not without my help, you're not. You're my responsibility right now and it's up to me to help you. Your father would be angry if he knew that I didn't take care of you, like he had asked. Now.... Let me help you get out of your chair so you can change.

Neetha - Certainly not! I can help myself, and for your information, I am not a little girl and I'm not helpless! Now get out, I want to change.

Wat - But.. if anything happens to you, your father will -

Neetha - Stop treating me like I'm such a helpless disabled girl. I'm fine, now please get out!

Wat - I'm not treating you like anything, I'm just doing my duties as your therapist..

Neetha - Get out!

Wat - Fine! I'll get out, but don't lock the door. If anything happens to you, then no one would be able to get in to save you, Little Miss toughness!

Neetha then slammed the door. The nerve! How dare he do this. How dare he treat me like I'm so helpless. Who the hell does he think he is? I don't need him to take care for me, she thought. She then took off her blouse and pants and put on the PJs that Jui left. She went in the bathroom, washed her face, and straghtened out her hair. Since the room was only litted by a lantern, it was a little difficult for her to manuver her chair around. She can barely see, so she bumped into the side of the door and tables as she came out of the bathroom.

She sat there for awhile and figured out the ins and outs of the situation and tried to figure out a way to get herself on this very high bed, that she's not used it. The bed that she has at home is lowered, so that she can get in and out of it with ease. But this bed is nearly a foot higher than her seat. She parked her chair and carefully and slowly grabbed the bed post and tried to stand up and swing herself onto the bed. Little by little she pulled herself up to a standing position, but she was overwhelmed by the sharp pain shooting up her leg. She tried to fight it, but all of her strength left and she could feel herself thumping down to the floor. She let out a loud yelp, and the next minute, she heard Anouwat banged the door down and came running to get her. He swooped her off the floor and sat her on the edge of the bed. He kneeled in front of her to examine her, to see if she was injured. Neetha was shaken up, she was shivering from the fall and was speechless, but she could see the worried look on his face. He grabbed her hand and felt for any sorts of injury, then he moved his hand to her shoulders and back and legs to make sure she was okay, while kneeling in front of her. Both Neetha and Anouwat didn't realize what kind of position they were in. The excitement from her fall totally distracted them, they were face to face.

Anouwat - Are you okay? Does anything hurt?

Neetha - I..I'm okay.. I'm just a little...shaken up.

Anouwat can feel her body shivering, because he had his arms half way around her. He was slowly patting and caressing her back to try and make her feel better. He then spoke to her kind and gently and almost in a whisper. And she could feel his warmth and his sweet breath in front of her. His familiar smell put her in a little trance.

Anouwat - Silly.... you should have let me help you. Not that you're helpless or anything... It's just ...

Neetha - I.. I'm sorry.

And without any other words, Anouwat couldn't help himself anymore. He kissed her lips, tracing every part of it with his own lips. Neetha felt tinglish sensation from her lips and all around. She should push him away, she should yell at him to go away, she should yell at him to stop, but she didn't. She even slightly tried to resist, but somehow she couldn't fight it. She allowed him to kiss her. They kissed slowly and gently, savoring ever last inch of her eachother's lips. Neetha then felt Anouwat pull her closer to him. She held onto his face, and she put her hands through his hair. And while they kissed, she felt his strong arms carry her up and moved her onto the bed. He layed on top of her and kissed her passionately, taking in everything she had. Drowning himself in her scent and warmth of her body.

Neetha - Anouwat...

Anouwat - Anneetha, I want you.

Neetha - Anouwat.... I.. please, sto -

He didn't answer her, cause he was too busy kissing her lips, her neck, and he then started to unbutton her shirt. She wanted to push his hand away, wanted to tell him to stop, wanted to tell him no, but she didn't, because at the same time, she wanted him too. Anouwat took her, like he never taken any woman before. He put all of his love, his, manliness, and his passion into her and she accepted it. The lattern light dimmed slowly in the dark and the raindrops kept beating on the roof top as Anouwat and Neetha explored eachother.

- Inajuk mansion

Meanwhile back at the mansion, Nanny Keojai, Mr. Deth, Dome, and Theela sat around, waiting for a phone call, while Sanee and Kateeya had a ball taunting them about Neetha. They were worried sick about Neetha. None of them hasn't seem her all day, since this morning.

Sanee - Hmm.. your innocent favorite daughter isn't so innocent after all. All this time, she hid her bad self under her fragile crippled exterior.

Kateeya - I knew it all along. P'Nee isn't as good as you guys think that she is! How do you guys feel now huh?? Do you believe me now? Even with her disabilities, she still manage to go after a guy!

Dome - Shut your fucking mouth, Kateeya. Neetha isn't like that! She could be in danger or hurt. How can you say that about her??

Kateeya - Ai Bah!!!!!!!! I say that because it's true.

Mr. Deth - All of you be quiet!!!!!!!! We just need to stay calm down. If anything, it's my fault. I allowed it.

Nanny - Khun Tun, you're right. We need to stay calm. I say, we wait and see. It's raining really hard, Anouwat and Neetha could be stuck somewhere. She could be returning in the morning.

Kateeya - Oh yeah?? Then why didn't they call huh? Are you tellin me that there's no phone??? Anouwat's a rich guy, I'm sure he can afford millions of phones!

Theela - Katee. You're not helping. We are all worried about Neetha, and you're just making it worst.

Kateeya - P'Theela, Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... I'm so sick of you taking her side!! Why??????? I'm your full-blooded sister, damnit. Why aren't you ever on my side??

Theela - Because you don't make sense!! And you're selfish! And rude.

Sanee - Theela! Why you say that to your sister?

Theela - It's true.. Khun Mae.

Sanee - Theela, apologize to your little sister right now!

Dome - I'm leaving, I'm going to go find her.

Theela - P'Dome, wait!!!! I'll go with you.

Deth & Nanny - Dome! Wait.. it's storming out there, you can't go find her in this kind of weather.

Dome - But, she might be in danger.. she might need help.

Deth - We should wait till tomorrow morning, if we don't see or heard from her. I will go to the police station myself and we can go out searching.

Everyone knew Deth was right. There's really nothing anyone could do right now. The storm was coming down hard and it doesn't look like it would stop anytime soon. They all stood there and hoped and prayed for her safe return.

*I hope you guys enjoyed.. part 2, of episode 4 will be updated ASAP. Thanks for reading.*

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg ...raining outside , light goes out ..how romantic can it be HAHAHHAHA .... :w-scene-pop-corn: update sooonn !!!! I want to read the aftermath

sarN

sarNie Granny
...also i find it kind of funnie , even if she want to get way from his touch -- she can't because she handicap lmao...it only make the scene all so romantic :wub: i really enjoy it more than current lakorn dat airing . I alway look forward for the next chp . O' i would love to read more detail but HAHAHA it ok ...pg 13

lady0fdarkness

LOL... I wanted to get into more details, but didn't know what kind of age group reads these fanfics. But don't worry.... Anouwat isn't done yet, he's as horny as Kawee. :dude:

sarN

sarNie Granny
HHAHAHAHAH u said
horny
...i guess u didn't read FUN4FUN fiction ? It
RATED R
HAHHAHA you can alway use the
black spoiler
*read at your own risk * i wrote lots of those ^^ scene but not as detail like FUN4FUN but i manage to type it up...humm let me think ...in "from the.." there was 2 R" & 1 Willing" , "one night a.." was 5 Willing" , " say you .." 1R" & 3 Willing" and " 2 night .." not sure probable goin be more :lol:

lady0fdarkness

LOL... I took a quick preview of fun4fun's and yours.. And oh myy.... Now I know what you mean! I couldn't help, but blush as I read them, I felt like the nang'aeks from the lakorns.. This my first fanfic, so I'm still learning. Hehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, but ur is the first fiction where the n'k is handicap and still ^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA *grin* . She can't run from him in the morning LMAO. Update soon i be back in 3hr to check

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i just love the updates...i guess i missed a ton of hot stuff...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm those two can't seem to get their hands to themselves^^ temptation :drool:

chenling

sarNie Adult
NOOOO you stopped...that was a fantastic update...MORE...more......MORE!

lady0fdarkness

Episode 4, part 2

Ranch house, bedroom, same night

BAM!!!!! The thunder roared followed by a flash of lightning. This woke Anneetha from her sleep. The lantern had already dimmed itself to darkness. The only light she could see was the illumination from the storm and lightning. Anouwat was asleep on his side facing her with his arm on her. As the lightning flashed, it litted his handsome sleeping face. She glanced at him and remembered what he did to her; what they did to eachother. He showed her things she never knew of, and made her feel places on her body she never felt before. And her heart is jumping with all kinds of emotions that she never felt before. She turned to his face and concentrated on this sleeping man next to her.

She then slightly touched his face to make sure that this was really real and not a dream. He looked so happy... and he felt so warm. Now, she knew that this was definitely no dream.. and then she sat up and realized that she's still naked and every inch of her body is feeling sensitive from what happened earlier. She grabbed her PJ shirt and put it over her and started buttoning her shirt, when all of a sudden she felt Anouwat sat up next to her.

Anouwat - Anneetha...?

Neetha - Hmm?

Anouwat - What are you doing?

Neetha - I..I'm just putting my shirt on.

Anouwat - But.. why?

Anouwat then grabbed her hand gently to stop her from buttoning her shirt. And with his left hand, he caressed her face and moved his fingers through her hair. He faced her and kissed her forehead, moved down and kissed her nose, and moved further and kissed her lips. He fumbled with the buttons that were already buttoned and managed to unbutton it again, and he grabbed at her already swollen breast. His lips then traced down from her lips to her neck and chest and it wounded up on her breast and her already sensitive nipples. He sucked and played with her nipples. This sent tingling sensations throughout her body and every time he kissed and played with it, she was aching for more. His fast hands moved down her thighs and into the terroritory that he was in earlier. He caressed it gently and enjoyed it when she moaned softly and he could feel her body begging for him. She kissed his neck and desperately pulled him closer as they laid down again. Once he felt that she was ready for him, he went deep inside her, back into the safe and warm place he went before. He wanted her to have his passion, his manhood, and his love. And she took it with pleasure.

The thunder and lightning subsided, but the rain was still falling. Neither one of them wanted the night to end, so they enjoyed one another as if tomorrow would never come.

- Next morning

The sun's rays shined through the window and onto his face. Anouwat awoke to a sleeping Aneetha still laying on his chest. He didn't want to get out of bed and get the car started, but he knew he had to take her home today. He gently moved her from him, trying not to wake her, since she looked so peaceful asleep. But the movement woke her.

Neetha - Anouwat...

Anouwat - Hey, you.... I have to go see about the car okay?

Neetha remembered where she was. She was not eager to go, not yet. But she nodded and gestured that it was okay for him to go.

Anouwat - I'll be right back to help you okay?

He kissed her on her forehead and got out of bed. She laid there, longing for him to come back. She had flashback of what happened between them last night and couldn't believe she gave herself to him. She felt so incredible and powerful... What a great feeling, she thought. Perhaps this is a new beginning for her, time for her to finally grow up and be the woman that she had always wanted to be. She couldn't stop thinking about him. Even when he's just right outside, he just seemed so far. She wanted him back next to her again.

Meanwhile, outside while trying to jump his car with a worker, he couldn't stop thinking about her. What happened last night was his confirmation that Neetha was an untouched terroritory to Dome. And he was very happy to know that. Now, he feels like Dome's got nothing on him, and now.. he feels like no one, and he means no one dare touch his woman. He feels like Neetha is his now, and he will do whatever in his power to keep it that way.

The car started up again and Anouwat reluctantly helped Neetha get out of bed and into the car. As he bucked her up, their eyes and face met. And he tried to steal a kiss from her, but she turned away since workers and old man Jui was standing around them. He got in the car, they both thanked Jui and the workers and left the farm.

- Anouwat's car, on the way to drop Anneetha home

They didn't have to speak to eachother with words, because their gestures and eyes and senses said it all. Anouwat drove and held on to her hands. They gave eachother a smile and already knew what the other was thinking. Then he finally spoke.

Anouwat - Are you hungry? I'll take you to have breakfast..

Neetha smiled and nodded. She kept her eyes on him as he drove, still tingling all over from last night. And then, the cell phone rang. Oh shit, Anouwat thought. Please stop ringing, please stop ringing, he kept praying in his mind for it to stop ringing, because he knew who it was. The phone stopped ringing, but then it started again. Annetha's smile stopped and she looked at the phone between them in the compartment. It says, "Pimpida calling." Aneetha's world then came to scratching halt. What have I done? What have we done? She had totally been blinded by her feelings for Anouwat, that she forgot about his girlfriend. She let go of his hand and moved herself away. Anouwat saw what she did and felt terrible. The phone stopped ringing, but started over again. Pimpida kept calling and calling, in hopes that he'd pick up. Neetha then spoke in a weak and disappointed voice.

Neetha - Aren't you going to get that?

Anouwat - Uhmm...It's gonna go to voicemail.

The phone kept ringing and ringing.

Neetha could feel a shot of hurt in her heart. What about Pimpida? Does he make love to Pimpida, the way he did her, she began to wonder. All of her hopes of a new beginning and her feelings for him started to break inside her. Anouwat reluctantly answered the phone.

Anouwat - Hello.... Wat speaking?

Pimpida - P'Wat!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh My God.......... where've you been? I've been calling and calling you. What's going on?? Are you okay? You didn't answer your phone all day yesterday. Did you get my messages??

Anouwat didn't want to talk to Pimpida, but he had to answer her. He paused and glanced at a somber looking Neetha. Her face was turned away from him, and she had shifted herself away.

Pimpida - P'Wat? Hello? Are you still there? P'Wat?? P'Wwat?? I'm was worried sick, where'd you go? Hello??

Anouwat - Uhmmm.. I'm still here. I'..I was, err... on a business trip.

Business trip? Neetha couldn't believe it. I was his business trip? His experiment? And now, he's got a beautiful able-bodied girlfriend to go home to. Neetha felt sick to her stomach. The tears that was behind her eyes was too heavy to keep in any longer. They kept falling down from her face as he spoke to Pimpida.

Pimpida - Oh! Well, you should have told me. You got me all worried.

Anouwat felt horrible that he had to talk to Pimpida in front of Neetha. He tried to rush the conversation and hang up.

Anouwat - Err.. yeah, I had to go unexpected. Uhmm... Pimpida, I have to go now okay. I'll talk to you later okay?

Pimpida - P'Wat, could you stop by... I miss you so much!

Anouwat - Uhmm...... err.. o...okay. I'll try. I gotta go now, bye.

Anouwat glanced at a hurt and crying Neetha. He reached for her hand, but she pulled it away. Damn it!! he thought. He tried to touch her face, but she moved her face away.

Anouwat - Neetha, please.. I'm sorry. Let's just go to breakfast okay. It's nothing.

It's nothing? How is it nothing if she calls you over and over, and obviously she misses you, Neetha thought.

Neetha - Just take me home..

Anouwat - No, not yet. I don't want you to go yet.

Neetha - Please, just take me home. And go to Pimpida........

Anouwat - No.. Neetha, I .. I... please.

Neetha - God damn it!!!!!!!! Take me home, now!! I don't want to be your experiment anymore. Take me home!!

Anouwat - What?? Experiment? Neetha, no!! Please, you don't understand. Pimpida and I, I mean.. I don't lo-

He tried to tell Neetha that he doesn't love Pimpida.

Neetha - You and Pimpida are together! I know that.. I'm such a fool. I let you used me, I let you in.. I... Please please I want to go home. Take me home.

Anouwat felt so bad, he felt like his heart was ripping hearing what Neetha said. How he can he let her know that it wasn't an experiment.. What should he do. How will he let go of Pimpida.. How will he get inside Neetha's heart and trust again. He tried to touch her face and wipe her tears, but she only pulled away. Anouwat kept driving, but inside his heart felt so bad for what he did to Neetha. And Neetha heart felt shattered. She couldn't stop her tears. She was crying inside and out. Silence lingered in the car as Anouwat drove her home. Both couldn't stop thinking about eachother, but they are torned knowing that Pimpida loves Anouwat too.

*part 3 will be up ASAP, enjoy.. Thanks for reading.. :)*

sarN

sarNie Granny
...*GRIN* ...i need a pillow :wub: !! Round 2 was nicer then round 1 HAHAH but i knew it ...there Pimpida he have to worry about . Sad but i love it. update more ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
...o ' more thing . i like how you describe the XX scene with Neetha is willing to let her body give in to him HAHAH...i tend to hide those ..to modest XX , most the time i like to describe the man side while the girls is clueless to such passion .

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ooo more drama but thats okay...he needs to be honest with her, I mean they've spent the night together and he cares for her....I can't wait for more!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
HHAHAHAHAH u said
horny
...i guess u didn't read FUN4FUN fiction ? It
RATED R
HAHHAHA you can alway use the
black spoiler
*read at your own risk * i wrote lots of those ^^ scene but not as detail like FUN4FUN but i manage to type it up...humm let me think ...in "from the.." there was 2 R" & 1 Willing" , "one night a.." was 5 Willing" , " say you .." 1R" & 3 Willing" and " 2 night .." not sure probable goin be more :lol:
^ oh yes SarN i cant wait LOL

omg lady, theres like 56 pages of printing to do! lol from the comments it looks really good...gosh i cant wait to read this one.

thank you for sharing!!!