Love, Unconditionally :: Atichart/Tangmo

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
OMG i cant wait to read bout krit! oh yea i krit is a playboy alright!!! i think that is what makes him cute! *drools

gosh you scared me when you said you were thinking of your other bf...lol figment of your imagination*

awww love unconditionally is gonna end soon?? *wahhh...

my sister saw me reading the printed fic yesterday and she ask to see one..i handed her the sheet that i just finish reading..gosh she laughed at me thinking it was a script..

so shes like, ok you be neetha and she will be nanny..and then shes like are you ready??..im like ready for what?

shes like i will be nanny and you are neetha..start reading..i was laughing at her and shes like what??

i told her its not a play you know.. its a story..silly!...she laughed at herself and toss the paper back to me. and that was our sisterly moment! :p
I grew up around 3 sisters, Ami! I totally relate to you. We fought, we cried, we smiled, we partied.. and there was one particuliar sister that is close to my age, they called us the terrible duo. We stole, we smoked, and everything sisters do together. It was great... Sighh....... I wish I was a kid again.

lady0fdarkness

Hmm... looks like some comments got deleted last night. It's probably the server changing thing. But anywho... brb, gonna go update. I want to finish this and start on my Chakrit mystery ASAP.

lady0fdarkness

Episode 5, part 4

-Kateeya's bedroom

She sat at the vanity, staring at herself in the mirror, wondering what her sister, Nee has that she doesn't.

Why is everyone flocking to her like rice on white? Why? Why?! Why!! Look at me, I'm beautiful, I'm classy, I'm sexy, and I'm losing to that bitch! Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Kateeya then had a flashback when they were all kids, playing with dolls.

Even then, P'Nee had the prettier doll that I wanted, and when I tried to take it from her, Khun Paw would scold me. Why does he love her so much, why do they love her so much? What about me??? That's it... I'm going to ruin you, P'Nee! You can't have your cake and eat it too, you hear me!!!!

Kateeya grabbed her cell phone and retreived a piece of paper from her purse. She punched in the number blocker and proceeded to dial the number on the paper.

Ring, Ring, Ring! Answer, God damn it.

On the 4th ring, there was an answer.

Pimpida - Hello?

Kateeya - Is this Pimpida Jensen?

Pimpida - Uh, yes. Who are you?

Kateeya - Well...... let's just put it this way. I'm someone that will help you.

Pimpida - Oooookay.. help me with what? Who the hell is this?

Kateeya - Doesn't matter who I am. What matters is, I know where your boyfriend is.

Pimpida - What!?

Kateeya - You heard me; it seems like you couldn't keep your man happy, so he had to go elsewhere.

Pimpida - Who the hell are you?! And what the hell do you want?

Kateeya - LOL... it's what you want sweetheart. Listen to me, and you listen carefully. If you don't want to lose him forever, I would suggest you step your game up NOW.

Pimpida - Err... What do you mean?

Kateeya - No wonder you're losing, cause you're a fucking idiot!

Pimpida - Shut up bitch! I will hang up on you! STOP BEING FUNNY. Now tell me... just what the hell do you mean, by step up my game?

Kateeya - Well, tomorrow night, there's the annual ball of Bangkok and surely you are attending right?

Pimpida - Uhmm.. yeah.

Kateeya - Well... and I'm sure you are going to die trying to convince your man to go with you. So here's what you should do. You make sure that man is your date, and once you've got him next to you with photographers flashing you guys for photos, and the papparazzi interviews you, you go for it and announce your engagement. Tell the public that Anouwat just proposed to you. He will be caught off guard and won't be able to say no. You hear me?!

Pimpida - I don't understand. What's in it to you? Why are you trying to help me?

Kateeya - LOL! Let's just say, I'm your ally.

Click! Kateeya hung up the phone.

Plan A done, plan B coming right up.

Kateeya clutched the phone tightly and laughed with herself in the mirror.

-Pimpida's condo

Okay, now that was freaking weird. How does she know all of this? Is she right about Anouwat? Is he really cheating on me??? Is that why he's been acting so strange lately? Oh my God, I'm so stupid!! Ughh, I can't believe this. But why would she want me to do this? Who is she, and what's her agenda? You know what, I don't care who that is. She is right, I've been waiting forever for him to propose. I'm not going to die waiting, so I will do as that woman says! That is a great idea.

Pimpida then dialed Anouwat's number, but it went straight to voicemail. She kept calling and calling, and no answer. She finally had enough and threw her phone at the wall. Shattering it into pieces. She then started to cry and knew exactly what she needed to do.

Goddamn you, P'Wat... !!!!

-Front of Inajuk mansion

Anouwat didn't get out right away to get her out of the car. He really didn't want their day to end yet, but he knew he couldn't keep her all day. He took her hand and gave it a kiss. And he then began to undo a yellow string bracelet from his hand and once it was undone, he wrapped it around her hand.

Anouwat - Anneetha... this bracelet is the most cherished and beloved item to me. It's given to me from my Mother. She took a trip to a very old Wat, a few years ago, and brought this lucky bracelet back for me. And since then I've been wearing it. And now, that she's gone... I intend to keep it forever.

Anneetha - But.. why are you giving it to me then?

Anouwat - I'm giving this to you, to assure you that I will keep coming for you. And since you've got my prized possesion, you know I will always come for it and for you.. That's my promise to you.

Anneetha - Okay Anouwat, I will keep it and guard it with my life. Thank you.

She smiled and he gave her another kiss on the forehead.

-Kateeya's bedroom window

Kateeya looked down at Anouwat's car and watched the couple. She watched with disgust as Anouwat carried her sister, gave her sister another kiss on the forehead, and pushed her inside the mansion. Kateeya then composed herself and walked down stairs.

Once I'm done with you, you'd wish that you were never born, P'Nee!

-Mansion foyer

Khun noo! Anouwat, welcome back. Wow, you guys must have had a nice long lunch, Nanny chuckled. Neetha gave an embarrased smiling thinking about their "lunch."

Nanny - Anouwat, would you like to stay for dinner?

Anouwat - Actually, Nanny.. I wish I could, but Khun Paw may be waiting on me. Maybe next time, Nanny. Thank you.

Anouwat was going to go see Pimpida and tell her the truth. He wanted to break their one-sided relationship once and for all. He didn't want to hurt her anymore. Pretending to be her boyfriend will only hurt both of them in the long run.

Then from the stairs, Kateeya's loud voice startled everyone.

Kateeya - P'Nee!! There you are!! Welcome home. I've been waiting for you all day.

Huh? Is this the same Kateeya? This thought ran through everyone's mind as they stood there, dumbfounded by Kateeya's new appraoach.

Anouwat squeezed Neetha's shoulder and gestured to her that's he's going to leave now. Anneetha said a quick goodbye and turned her attention back to Kateeya, shocked at the new attitude. Her sister never greeted her like this ever. And she was so surprised and excited to hear this.

Neetha - Katee, uhh.. thank you.

Nanny stood there and tried to study Kateeya's motives.

Kateeya - Nanny Keojai, I'll get P'Nee from here. Why don't you go see what's going on for dinner okay?

Nanny - Uhh.. Okay then. Just call me if you two need anything.

Still shocked Nanny walked toward the kitchen, puzzled and wonder what's up Kateeya's sleave. Kateeya then took a hold of her sister's wheelchair and started pushing and talking ever so sweet. She never pushed her sister like this before.

Kateeya - P'Nee ja. I know, I've been terrible to you. So I've been thinking, why don't we start over? Let's be sisters okay?

Neetha - But, Katee... you were always my sister. I loved you no matter what.

Kateeya - Oyy, P'Nee. I know that, but I just want to make it up to you okay?

Neetha - Katee, you know I always forgive you. I love both you and Theela dearly.

Kateeya - Well, P'Nee.. since we are starting over. How about we do something fun together?

Neetha - Okay, anything you want!

Neetha was so happy. She was literally jumping for joy inside. Her sister finally came to her senses.

Kateeya - Well.. you hardly go to any social events. How about me, you, and P'Theela get all dolled up and go to tomorrow's Bangkok ball??

Neetha - Uhh.. Katee. I'm not really good at those. How about we do something else??

Kateeya - Ayyy, P'Nee ja!!!!! You know I love to party. And, I now realized that it would be more fun to have my sisters party with me too. C'mon, we can dance to the music, eat good food, and you know just enjoy. I mean, I felt really guilty the last time, I didn't want you to go. It was so selfish of me. Please, please, P'Nee!! Okay?

This new relavation from Kateeya really made Anneetha happy. She really wanted things to change between them from now.

Neetha - Well... since it's very important to you.. then okay!! I'll go too!

Kateeya - Yayy!! Let me help you pick out a dress then.

Help you pick out a dress and watch you cry in it, P'Nee. Hehehehehe!!!!!

Kateeya proceeded to push her sister around the mansion. She looked down at her unexpecting sister and grinned.

*Episode 6 will be updated ASAP*

Episode 6 previews -
-All hell breaks loose
-Kateeya goes in for the kill
-Pimpida tries to rape Anouwat
-Anneetha's hopes shatters

chenling

sarNie Adult
Kat...GRRRRRRRRRRR thats your sister...man this chick is out there....soo the drama is just building slowly and I love it. I love how you just keep it moving not too fast and not too slow...really keeping the reading wanting more!!!! wonderful update!!!

lady0fdarkness

Kat...GRRRRRRRRRRR thats your sister...man this chick is out there....soo the drama is just building slowly and I love it. I love how you just keep it moving not too fast and not too slow...really keeping the reading wanting more!!!! wonderful update!!!
Thanks Chenling. I'm trying to balance it as much as possible.

Kateeya is a piece of work alright.

lady0fdarkness

ahh!!!Kateeya is up to no good ...next chpt probable sad..
I'm going to try and wrap it up, cause I have 10 days alone! Yippie! I'm going to miss my baby, but Momma needs a break sometimes!

lady0fdarkness

Episode 6, part 1

Pimpida's condo

Knock, knock, knock!

She opened the door and was ever so happy to see Anouwat, standing there slightly wet, because it was raining outside. Pimpida got a little excited too, since she had just came out of the shower, only dressed in a robe and still a little wet herself.

Anouwat walked in without greeting her, but only to jump right to the subject. Pimpida knew somethings come up, so she slammed the door and crossed her arms and turned to him.

Anouwat - Pim, we need to talk.

Pimpida - Pim?? No "darling" anymore? What's happened to you P'Wat? You hadn't called me Pim ever since we were in college.

Uhh.. I'm sorry, Anouwat uttered and looked down at the floor, trying to avoid her curious eyes.

Pimpida moved closer to Anouwat standing a few inches away from him, waiting to hear what he had to say.

Anouwat - Pim... I'I.. I.. I mean, we can't be together anymore. I.. don't feel the same way for you, that you feel for me. I do care for you a lot, but I don't have those feelings that you think I have...

Pimpida - What triggered this, P'wat? What...... or shall I say who made you change?? Tell me? Who!!!!!!!

Anouwat - Pim, please understand me. It's not who... To tell you the truth, I really cared for you as..as.. as a good friend. I tried to play along with you, when you assume the position of my girl, believe me... I wanted to recipricate those feelings back to you, but I just can't. And I don't want to keep this sherades going on any longer, it's only going to hurt you.

Pimpida - Are you telling me that.. that, all this time you pretended that you loved me??

Anouwat - No!!! I never pretended, I do love you... as a great friend... but, Pim, please understand, I am not in love with you. I'm so sorry.

Pimpida - Bullshit!!!!!!!! If there wasn't someone brainwashing you or persuading you, we wouldn't be having this conversation and you know it!

Anouwat - Pim!!!!! I'm trying to be honest with you. And I'm sorry, it is my fault... I should have been honest with you in the beginning, but I didn't want to hurt you; that's why it has gotten this far.

Pimpida - It's her, isn't it?

Anouwat - Pim, please. Please...... it's no one. This was bound to happen, even if I hadn't met her.

Pimpida - P'wat!!!!!!!! Are you fucking telling me that you're in love with.. with..with that patient of yours???!!!

Anouwat - Pim, I'm sorry, but my answer is yes. I am......

Pimpida then laughed out loud, and still standing a few inches away from Anouwat.

Pimpida - Anouwat. You don't love her, you only pity her, so your feelings for her are out of pity. Trust me, on this.

Anouwat - No! Pim, that's not true. I love her beyond that, I love her like a man would love a woman.

Pimpida - P'wat, please don't make me laugh anymore. You are seriously telling me that you're in love with that handicapped girl from the restaurant?

Pim! Leave her out of this okay? This is my fault, and she has nothing to do with it, Anouwat cried out and shocked to hear Pimpida say these kind of things.

Anouwat - Okay, Pim. I said what I needed to say. I have to go now.

Pimpida - P'wat.... wait. I'I I am sorry.

As Anouwat was about to leave, Pimpida grabbed his arm and blocked his way. She then disrobed herself to a stunned Anouwat. She stood there naked, holding on to Anouwat's arm. Anouwat's man eyes couldn't help, but take a quick peak at her voluptuous body and curves, her plumped breasts were saying hello to him. Pimpida was pleased to see that Anouwat peaked at her. He then quickly looked sideways to avoid the full frontage view of his friend.

Anouwat - Pim, what are you doing? Let go of me, I have to go.

Pimpida - What does she have that I don't huh? I can offer you everything I have here, P'wat. I know you like it.

Pimpida then walked her naked body right into Anouwat. She then pushed him onto the sofa, held down his hands and started kissing him on his lips and neck.

Pimpida - Make love to me, P'wat. Let this be our first night together. I promise you'll forget that you ever denied me.

He tried to turn his face away as Pimpida kissed him. He can feel her breast all over his chest. She then let go of his hands, and quickly shoved it inside his shirt to carress his stomach and then she trailed down to touch his package. His man urges just wanted to give into to this temptation and tame this wild woman, but his heart cried no.

Pimpida then unzipped his pants, and tried to grab for it, but he stopped her by grabbing her hand, and firmly pushed her off of him. He zipped his fly back up.

Anouwat - Pim, this is is wrong. We can't do this.

Pimpida - And it's not wrong when you cheated on me??

Anouwat - I'm sorry! But it's different, I don't love you. I have to go now.

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P'wat, she screamed and pulled her robe back on.

Pimpida - Fine! But you still need to go with me to the Bangkok ball. You still owe me that much!!! You already agreed to it a long time ago remember????!

Anouwat - I know... and I will. We can go as friends okay? I..I.I'm sorry okay. Bye!

Anouwat then left the condo.

Hurt and angry, Pimpida went over to the drink cabinet and poured herself some Whisky.

You have no idea what's in store for you, P'wat. You'll soon find out, because I'm not gonna let go of you without a fight.

-Anneetha's bedroom, night fall

She laid there holding on to the bracelet he gave her. She felt it with her fingers, counting every strand of string it holds.

Anouwat, where are you? What are you doing.... did you eat yet? are you dreaming by now....are you warm..... are you thinking about me too? I miss you... I miss you so much.

She then thought of the bangkok ball tomorrow night with her two sisters. The reconciliation with Kateeya made her very happy. She just couldn't wait to enjoy the evening with her sisters tomorrow. This is going to be the first time ever that the three of them did anything together.

I can't wait to tell Anouwat about tomorrow.. hehe...maybe he can be my prince charming at the ball...

She continured to hold onto the bracelet, she then brought it to her lips; held her hands close to her, so she could feel the bracelet on her face, thought of Anouwat some more, and fell asleep.

-Anajath mansion, Anouwat's bedroom balcony

He stood there on the balcony thinking of her smile, her laughter, her touch, her warmth, her strengths, and how she makes him feel. He never would have thought that something like this would happen to him; never knew a girl like Anneetha would capture his heart like this.

As much as he hated it, he decided not to go see her tomorrow. He wanted to be a real man and take care of the problem with Pimpida first; he didn't want to go back and fourth from one girl to the other. He wanted to be free of Pimpida completely, before seeing Aneetha again. He gave Anneetha his prized bracelet as a reassurance that he'll be coming back to her again, so he feels confident that she'll know and understand that.

Anneetha. I miss you. I love so much......Can't wait to see you again, can't wait to tell you how I truly feel.

-Theela's bedroom

She sat on her bed and continued her nightly ritual. She thought of Dome and wrote letters to him in her diary. Eventhough, these letters will alway be unsent, she needed to write her feelings down, or she feels like she will explode. She thought of that day in the kitchen, when she landed a kiss on him.

Dear Dome,

Can't you see how much I love you? I loved you since forever. I remember when we were in high school, you used to help me carry my books home. You were so sweet then and you're sweet now. Oh, how I wish you knew how I feel for you! Everytime I see you, my heart skips a beat. All I want to do is hug you and tell you how much I love and care about you. Didn't you feel it in my kiss, P'Dome?

Theela sighed loudly; she couldn't write anymore. Her love for Dome overwhelmed her so much that she needed to lay down. She just want to lay there and think of him.

Maybe I'll tell him at the ball, I'll let him know how I really feel.

She sighed again, thought of Dome and drifted off.

-Kateeya's bedroom

She looked at the red satin evening gown that she bought this morning. Took a sip of wine and looked in the mirror.

I'm sorry, P'Nee, but you brought this upon yourself. You steal everyone and everything away from me. Not this time though. I've stood back while Khun Paw serenade you. I stood back while P'Thee take your side, but I will not stand back this time. You did this to yourself P'Nee! Why do you have to act so good and sweet all the time! I hate you!!!!

Kateeya started to feel a little guilty, but her guilt was interrupted when she had flashback of her father always scolding her for messing with Anneetha. She thought of the time when Theela slapped her for locking up Anneetha in the closet when they were teenagers. And then, the fire burned when she thought of Anouwat kissing her sister and carry her out from the car.

Kateeya could feel fire inside her. And she couldn't wait for the ball tomorrow.

Oh there will be fireworks!

*part 2, coming up ASAP. Thanks for reading*

sarN

sarNie Granny
ekk intense !! it was funnie when pim unzip his pant LMAOOOOOOOO i can picture that in my head

lady0fdarkness

I'll be back with updates; right now, I'm going to go drop my baby girl and the boyfriend off at the airport. See you guys later!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

lady0fdarkness

Episode 6, part 2

Inajuk mansion, garden, day of the Bangkok ball

Anneetha sat anxiously at the gazebo, and tried to listen for the sound of a car engine. Normally, she'd sit there and enjoy the flowers and butterflies, but today she hadn't even noticed the bright red butterfly that was swarming around her. She kept looking over to the side gate, making sure not to miss any signs of him.

Where are you Anouwat? Please, please get here soon. I want to talk to you. I want you to be my prince at the ball.

Finally there was a tap on her shoulders, and automatically she assumed it was him.

Anouwat, you're finally here! she cried out and turned around, but to her disappointment it was only Nanny Keojai.

Neetha - Oh.. Nanny. I'm sorry, I thought you were.. uhh.. uhh...

Nanny gave her a warm smiling to show her that she totally understood.

Nanny - Khun noo... it's time to get ready for the ball. Cinderella has to put on her beautiful dress now okay?

Neetha - Oh.. what time is it, Nanny?

Nanny - It's 6PM, Khun noo... let's go get all dressed up okay? Your sisters are waiting you.

Anneetha glanced over to the gate one last time, sighed, and allowed Nanny to take her inside. She then took a hold of the yellow string bracelet, and was reassured that he will be coming soon.

Maybe he has to attend to his father.... he just lost his mother.. oh! I'm so silly... This bracelet is mine now, and he will come eventually.

Anneetha reasured herself and decided that there will be other Bangkok balls to look forward. She then tried to just focus on having fun with her sisters tonight.

-Kateeya's bedroom

She applied her red lipstick and looked in the vanity mirror; smiled at herself and was pleased with the appearance she wanted to achieve tonight. She almost resembled the devil, dressed up in red, ready to raise havoc.

Red is the color of choice tonight, P'Nee. It's the fire that will burn you alive. Hehehe.. Pimpida better follow through.. or that bitch will get hers too.

As Kateeya gloated at herself in the mirror, she was startled when she saw Theela's reflection, standing in the back of her, with her arms crossed, and suspicion in her eyes.

Kateeya - P'Thee! Why don't you ever knock! That's very rude of you. Can't you see I'm busy??

Theela - Okay, Kateeya. Fess up.. What are you up to? Why are you acting so nice towards P'Nee?? What's going??

Urrrk!! P' Theela, why on earth would you ask me that, Kateeya cried out and tried to look hurt.

Theela - Well for one, you're never nice to her. Two, you loothe her, and three, you seem to despise her. So what's in it to you, Katee? Tell me now! You better not have something up your sleeve. Whatever you're doing, I do not buy it one bit.

Kateeya - P'Thee, I'm shocked. So, you expect me to always be mean to her??

Theela - Katee! Don't you twist my words around. You know that's not what I mean. What I mean is, I know you're up to no good. And I know you're trying to hurt P'Neetha! Whatever you're doing, you better stop now!

Kateeya - P'Thee! Now you're making me mad. What's the deal? I can't be nice to her, just because? In case you forgot, she's my sister too, you know?? I don't understand!! When I'm mean to her, you don't like it. And when I'm nice to her, you still don't like it. What do you want from me, P'Thee!!??

Theela - Look, Katee. I know you long enough to know your motives. Whatever you're doing, you need to stop it. Can't you see, P'Neetha has suffered enough?? She lost her Mother, whereas, we have our mother! And she's disabled, whereas, you and I are abled. She needs us, Katee. How much more do you want her to suffer??? I better not find out what you're up to Neetha, you hear me??!

Theela gave her sister a look of disgust and slammed the door behind her.

Apparantly, she hasn't suffer enough, Kateeya muttered under her breath.

The fire inside her started to burn up now. Her sisters remarks did not phase her, but only lit her fire. She got more furious with Neetha. More furious that Neetha always wins, even when it's indirectly.

Then there was a knock on her door.

Sanee - Luke Mae... can I come in??

Kateeya - Khun Mae, come in.

Sanee - Come'on dear, it's time for pictures downstairs. Everyone is waiting on us.

Kateeya - Okay, Khun Mae. I'm just about done.

Just when they were about to leave Kateeya's room, Sanee questioned her daughter.

Sanee - Ahem... hold just a minute.. I hear that you' and Neetha are friends now?

Kateeya - LOL.. Khun Mae... You should know me by now. Watch and see.

The two bitches then knew exactly what Kateeya meant and they both started laughing out loud.

-Inajuk Mansion formal family room

Mr deth was so happy to see all three of his daughters together and getting along. He even went as far as taking Kateeya by the hand and had a few words with her.

Mr. Deth - Luke Katee! I knew there was sweet bone in your body. I'm so proud of you. Thank you for accepting your sister.

Kateeya continued her sweet acting sherades.

Kateeya - Oyyyyyyyyyy, Khun Paw!! You're embarrasing me, you don't have to thank me. P'Nee is my sister, and it's no big deal.

From the corner of the room, Theela gave her a suspicious eye, but she ignored her sisters gesture and continued to front in front of her father.

Mr. Deth - Okay, listen up everyone! Time for a family photo. But wait... Where's Neetha??

From the corridor of the mansion, out comes Nanny and Neetha all dressed up for the ball.

Neetha - Coming! Sorry to keep everyone waiting.

Everyone was in awe when they saw her. She looked very beautiful, wearing a strapless white gown, with little flowery prints going around the breast line of the gown. The long dress covered her legs, but showed her beautiful glass like slippers. Her hair was down, with curls at the end. Kateeya coudn't help, but feel envious of her sister. But she quickly changed her facial expression and exaggerated her voice as she greets her.

Kateeya - Wowwwwww!! My big sister is so beautiful!! PAnneetha, you look so elegant, so fabulous, so wonderful, and (I just want to kill you!)

Theela - P'Nee... You do. You are as beautiful as ever. I'm so excited!

Neetha - Aww, thank you both. You both look so sweet and elegant yourselves.

Mr. Deth - Come'on family! Time for family photos.

As Sanee, Kateeya, Deth, Nanny, Theela, and Neetha gathered together for the professional photographer to photograph them, Dome ran into the family room at the very last minute.

Wait for me, wait for me!! Dome cried out.

Dome - I want to be in the picture!

Hurry up! Kateeya scolded in annoyance.

The site of Dome delighted Theela. She was still a little bashful, since he hadn't really given her any sorts of response from their moment in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Dome couldn't keep his eyes off of Anneetha, while Theela looked on to Dome, longing for him to notice her. Beautiful, Dome uttered softly to himself. Kateeya sneered, and changed her facial expression right away when she felt someone look at her.

The photographer snapped their photo; everyone was insynced and smiled in the photo, but in each person's head, there was something they longed for.

*Bangkok ball, coming up tonight.. stay tuned..*

lady0fdarkness

Episode 6, part 3

Pimpida's condo

Anouwat kept checking his watch, and tried to stop himself from calling her on his cell phone. As he thought of her, he grabbed his cell again, and ready to dial her number, but he stopped himself.

Anouwat, you have to be a man. Do the right thing, wrap things up with Pimpida first...

As the minutes ticked, he grew more impatient. He wanted to take Pimpida to the ball, call it a night, and get things over with, so he can move on. He paced back and fourth impatiently, while checking his watch. He cupped his throbbing head, and ran fingers through his hair. He thought of her so much, that he gave himself a headache.

Anouwat - Pim?? Pim! Are you almost done? Please hurry.

Just a minute, Pim called out from her bedroom.

Anouwat - How long will you be?!

Pimpida - My, My.. are you that eager to see me? Just a minute, I'm almost done!

Anouwat cupped his head again, growing anxious by the minute, hoping that Anneetha would understand.

I'll explain everything, once I see you...

Pimpida then appeared in the doorway of her bedroom. She wore a black speghetti strapped gown, with a slit down the dress showing her long lustful legs and open toed high heels. Anouwat was finally relieved, cause he was ready to go.

Pimpida tried to look seductive, as she posed in the doorway.

Pimpida - How do I look, P'wat?

Wat - You look very nice. Now can we go? It's getting late.

Pimpida - Fine! Hold on, I got to grab something from my room.

Pimpida went back into her room, grabbed a small jewelry box out from her vanity drawer and slipped it into her purse. She grinned widely.

I'm ready, P'wat..

-Inajuk Limousine

Anneetha grew more nervouse as they approached the banguet hall. She noticed how it was beautifully decorated with white and silver balloons, and glitter of all sizes. The theme was a 19th century, dark ages romancism period. People were either wearing red, white, or black. There were wreaths made out of red roses along the walls of the banquet hall. There reporters from every news channel, standing around, and ready to go after guests on the A-List.

Theela - Wow! This is beautiful. Ohh... you know what!! I heard that there's going to be a big dance performance tonight, P'Nee! I'm so excited.

Kateeya - Yes... and fireworks too.

Theela - Fireworks??? Wow.. I guess this year is huge.

It sure is, Kateeya replied and gawked at Anneetha.

Dome - Neetha... how are you feeling?

Neetha - P'Dome.. I'm feeling okay, I'm just a little nervous.

Dome - P'Dome is here too, so don't worry and don't be nervous okay? I'll make sure no one bothers you.

Theela popped open the champagne bottle, and poured the champagne evenly into four wine glasses. Let's toast to a fun night. This is the first time, P'Nee is here with us, so let's make it memoriable.

You guys have no idea, Kateeya smiled and spoke to herself.

Cheers! The four of them toasted their glasses and sipped their champagne.

-Anouwat's car

The top of his car was up, to keep the photographers from bothering him. The tint on his windows was also hard to see the inside. Anouwat was getting annoyed from stopping and going his car to make way for other cars and limousine. These events have become tiresome for him. He sat there and tried to concentrate on traffic as Pimpida looked on to the guests and decorations, and talked about how she loves coming to these events. She then noticed a Limousine next to them, trying to find its way through the crowd of people.

Pimpida - P'wat, I bet there are celebrities in that limousine next to us. I wonder which stars are here tonight! Wow.. they made it look more elegant and beautiful then last year.

Anouwat ignored Pimpida and stepped on his gas pedal, and moved forward as the traffic cleared out. The limousine next to him, steered to the right lane and continued going forward to the limousine isle. Anouwat then braced himself as he approached the entrance of the banquet hall, where the vallet guy awaits to take his car. He knows the crowd will be going wild as he and Pimpida stepped out his vehicle. Paparazzis and reporters stood by as they await their star to photograph.

As, Anouwat parked his car, Pimpida opened her purse, grabbed the little box, and held it discreetly in her hand. Before they got out of the car, Anouwat wanted wanted to clarify to Pim.

Anouwat - Pim... we are here as friends okay?

Pimpida - Ughh... don't remind me, P'wat.

Anouwat - Pim.. we are here as friends okay? Please don't answer any reporters about our relationship. After this, we talk more.

P'wat, I already know okay? You don't have to taunt me again, Pimpida barked and clutched the little box harder.

Anouwat - I'm not taunting you. I just want to make things clear.

Whatever, P'Wat. I already know what I have to do, she replied and thought about the phone conversation she had with Kateeya.

Anouwat - Thank you, Pim. Our friendship means a lot to me.

Pimpida - Are you sure about that? Ok whatever. Let's just get out of the car now. I'm tired of this conversation.

-Front entrance to the ball

Pimpida opened the car door and the sound of cameras clicking and difference voices poured in. Anouwat stood up, put on his party face, and waved to the people. The vallet guy took his keys and drove off with his car. Pimpida got into position next to him, and wrapped her arms around his. She smiled in different directions for the camera, as a withdrawn Anouwat tried to smile, but keep his body distant from Pimpida, eventhough she kept inching toward him as they walk through crowds of photographers.

A reporter spoke into her microphone at the camera as she try to get through the crowd.

Reporter #1 - Ladies and Gentlemen, we are here tonight at Bangkok's annual ball. And right in the back of me, is the "it" couple of Thailand, billion dollar heir, Anouwat Anajath! And his girlfriend, Pimpida Jensen!! What a big night here at the hall, ladies and gents. A beautiful romanticsm theme, with all of Thailand's beautiful faces. Stay tune as I try to get a close up of our first "it" couple of the evening!

All the lights flashing and loud voices of the people made Anouwat dizzier and dizzier. He couldn't wait to get this over with and get out of here. Photographers kept shooting his photo, as he tried to forece a smile. He didn't want to be here at all. His body was there with Pimpida, but his heart and his mind was somewhere else with Neetha. The sounds and lights warped together, everything went so quick, but it felt like eternaly, standing there, trying to pretend to be happy.

As she posed for the camera, Pimpida quickly hid her hand behind her purse, opened the little jewery box, and slipped on a big diamond ring on her left ring finger.

Show time, she smiled and continued posing for the cameras.

*part 4, the ball.. coming up tonight.. stay tuned*

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhhH! update more . i bettch he going propose to her in front of everyone at the ball lmao ...it would be romantic .

cecilia

Staff member
holysmoke . i need a pillow to hide :lol: :lol:
muahah. you make me wanna scan through and read them part .. LOl

ekk intense !! it was funnie when pim unzip his pant LMAOOOOOOOO i can picture that in my head
now i have to read it .. i'm in the process of making a cover for this .. will read this once i got done posting in ATEAM forum :lol: