Love, Unconditionally :: Atichart/Tangmo

chenling

sarNie Adult
It's okay darling, your outbursts inspire me. I'm just sitting here elaborating ...
its wonderful that my outbrusts help you....I usually can't think of anything else to post then "great update, more" lol...but as long as my outbursts help I shall keep postin' em!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hehe.. thanks. youre so sweet. I'm updating the story right now, but I wont have it posted until much later. I'm actually at my brother's house, and he's nagging me to watch a movie with him. I'm just gonna finish it up at my house and post it then.. stay tuned.......

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh..i finally caught up.....so much happened...i love it all..........so happy i didn't miss the fireworks yet....this is so intense and can't wait^^

lady0fdarkness

muahah. you make me wanna scan through and read them part .. LOl

now i have to read it .. i'm in the process of making a cover for this .. will read this once i got done posting in ATEAM forum :lol:
hehe... I take a little peak too after seeing someone's comment about a sexy part.

lady0fdarkness

Episode 6, part 4

-Bangkok ball

Neetha, Dome, Kateeya, Theela, and Nanny Keojai took their seats at the beautifully decorated round table. The center piece in the middle of the table was a huge vase holding two dozen red and black roses. The wine glasses were glazed with black glitter and the two long elegant candles litted the slightly dimmed ball room. Their table was about five hundred feet away from the main dance floor.

The reporters and tv crew swarmed around the entrance of the ball, waiting to interview and photograph the important guests as they come through the double doors. Anneetha was feeling very excited as she watch all the difference faces come in. She took a little sip of her sweet wine. She couldn't help, but think of Anouwat, wishing that he was there with her.

Nanny Keojai - Khun noo, how are you feeling? Are you enjoying this so far?

Neetha - Ohh yess! Nanny... everything is so beautiful. I'm so glad I decided to attend the ball tonight.

Theela - See, P'Nee! It's not that bad right?

Oh, it will be soon, Kateya thought and smirked at the thought of chaos.

Neetha knew that Theela has a crush on Dome and that she has been trying to get his attention. Tonight, she wanted to help Theela and push them together.

Neetha - Dome, maybe later, you should ask Thee to dance. She's a very good dancer, you know?

Ayyyah! P'Nee!! I dunno how to dance, Thee cried out and blushed a little.

She then whispered to Neetha, P'Nee. I'm a little shy.... don't tease me. Anneetha then whispered back, Nong Nee, tonight, I'm going to make Dome your prince charming. I know you have a little crush on him, and this is the perfect place. You two can dance the night away. Hehehe. P'Nee! Theela pouted, but gave a little giggle.

Dome - Uhhhh..sure. Only if Theela want to dance with me. (I'd rather dance with you, Anneetha)

Kateeya sat there and rolled her eyes to the playfulness of the three friends.

Nanny - I wonder when they are going to start serving some food. I'm hungry!

Neetha - Aww, Nanny Keojai. You were too busy running around helping everyone else. You should take care of yourself first.

Nanny - Oyy, Khun noo. Nanny is happy to help you and the family. It's my duty and my pleasure.

Neetha - I know, Nanny.. you're so sweet.

Kateeya wanted to throw up after hearing all the sweet talks and playfulness. She kept looking over to the doorway, and was looking on to see if Anouwat and Pimpida have arrived yet.

Dome - Well, Nanny.. since you are hungry, would you like me to go grab you some of those huor'dervs over there?

Nanny - Yes, Dome. That would be nice. Thank you.

Dome - Okay, I'll bring some for everyone okay?

Theela - Okay, P'Dome. Thank you.

Kateeya - I don't want anymore. I'm too excited to watch the show.

Theela - You mean the dance performance?

Kateeya - Yes, yes.. the dance performance. You have no idea, hehe

Kateeya eyed the door again and was glad to see Anouwat and Pimpida walk through. Pimpida had her arm around Anouwats arm. Anneetha's attention was at the hostess, so she still had no idea that her prince charming came to the ball as well.

As Dome left the table, the hostess started talking into the microphone. The reporters and photographers continued snapping pictures of rich and beautiful people.

Hostess - Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 10th annual ball of Bangkok. I am pleased to present to you tonight's exquisite theme; Romanticism. Tonight is for lovers; it is the night for magic and romance. We have a splendid performance for your pleasure in a few minutes. But before we start, I'd like to introduce to you, the sponsor of our ball, the man who made it all possible, Mr. Khammee Anajath. Unfortunately he is unable to attend tonight's event, so he sent his son, Anouwat Anajath instead. Please welcome Khun Anouwat on stage!

Neetha gasped when she heard his name. Then her heart and body shook with excitement and eagerness when she saw Anouwat get on stage. As Anouwat got on stage, reporters and photographers went crazy trying to get a good photograph of him. Anouwat tried to force a happy face and a smile as the lights flashed at him. Neetha had a big smile on her face. Her Anouwat looked so handsome.

Wow.. wishes do come true, she thought.

Hostess - Khun Anouwat, Goodevening. We'd like to thank you and your family for sponsoring these annual events.

Anouwat thanked her and continued to smile for the cameras. With all the lights flashing at him, he had no idea that Neetha was sitting across him, on the oppisite side of the main floor.

Hostess - Since tonight's theme is romanticism, I'm sure you have a date?

After the hostess said that, Pimpida invited herself on stage.

Hostess - Ladies and gents, please welcome Ms. Pimpida Jensen!!

Anneetha's smile then started to fade. Her heart started to beat fast. She tried to stay calm as she kept her eyes on the stage, trying not to show any emotions.

It's okay, Anneetha. Maybe he had to bring Pimpida as his date for show. He's an importabt person at the party after all, she tried to convince herself as she kept her eyes on the stage.

A concerned Theela took a hold of her sister's hand, rubbed it and tried to comfort her. Nanny started patting her back.

Anouwat wanted to just leave the stage, but he couldn't. He didn't want to make a scene. As he looked onto the crowd of people, to his surprise, his eye caught Anneetha sitting there watching him. Her face was filled with disappointed as she tried to force a smile. Anouwat couldn't believe it. He then started to panick.

The hostess then held the microphone to Pimpida's mouth so she could make a comment.

Pimpida - Thank you everyone. It is a romantic night indeed. It's like a fairytale for me tonight, all of my dreams have come true.

Pimpida extended out her arm and waved her left hand to the crowd. The ring on her finger shimmered in the light. The crowd let out a gasp and the photographers snapped pictures.

Pimpida - Yes, ladies and gents. Anouwat just proposed to me on our way here!! And I said yes!!

A stunned Anouwat looked at the ring and slightly shook his head. He then glanced over to Anneetha whose face was filled with hurt. She tried so hard to hold her hot tears behind her eyes, but they started to roll down.

Hostess - Wow!! That is soo romantic, Khun Anouwat!! Is it true??

The host then held the microphone to Anouwat's mouth. All kinds of thoughts was going through his head. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know what to say. He didn't want to create a scene, embarrass his father, and he was man enough to not embarrass Pimpida in front of the whole nation, so after a slight pause, he shut and open his eyes and softly and reluctantly said yes, it's true. Anouwat's heart dropped down to his feet as he looked over to Anneetha and saw her tears.

Anneetha's world came tumbling down. Eveything went into slow motion as she watched the man of her dreams confess his engagement to another woman. She felt as if someone had taken a knife and sliced through her heart. Then all of a sudden, she had the urge to throw up. She quickly unlocked herself and rolled backwards to go in the back hallway to the restroom.

Khun noo! she cried out and tried to take a hold on Annetha's chair to push her. P'Nee! Theela stood up to get her sister.

Through shakey voice and tears, Anneetha told them she can go by herself and proceeded to push herself away.

Neetha - I just need to go to the bathroom, I'll be okay. Please stay here. I need to go alone.

Khun noo!! she yelled and sat down, knowing to obey her wishes. Theela felt so bad for her sister, but reluctantly sat down herself.

Kateeya was pleased. She sat there sipped her wine and laughed inside herself.

Anouwat saw that Anneetha was leaving, so he didn't care anymore and ran off the stage, going through crowds trying to get to Anneetha.

Anouwat - Anneetha!!!! Wait!!!!!!

Anouwat then caught up with Annetha in the hallway. He moved in front of her, blocking her way.

Anouwat - Anneetha, baby... it's not what you think.

A crying Anneetha tried to ignore him and push herself the other way.

Anouwat - Anneetha... it's not what you think. I can explain!!

Anneetha - It's not what I think, it's what I saw! You're a pig, and a liar. Get out of my way, now!

Anouwat - Anneetha, no! Please let me explain.

Anneetha - Shut up! I don't want to hear you anymore. You lied to me.. you lied to her. You bastard. I opened up to you. I'm such an idiot for believing you again.

Anouwat - No, Anneetha! I...I... love you.

Anneetha - You love??!!! You just proposed to your girlfriend!! You fucking liar!!

Anouwat then grabbed at her chair to turn her around, but she pushed his hand away.

Anneetha - Stop it!! Just because I'm disabled, doesn't give you the right to push me around and try to take me in any direction you want me to go.

Anouwat - I'm sorry! I just want you to listen to me. Please, let's go somewhere we can talk!

Anneetha - I'm not going anywhere with you. If you want to say something then say it here. Ohh wait a minute.....that's it huh?? Behind closed doors, you come to me, but in the public eye, she's your fiance!! I'm your little secret???!!!!!! You used me.

Anouwat - No!! You're not a secret at all. I..I..I love you, Anneetha! Please, baby.. let me explain. It's really not what you think. Please, believe me!!

Anneetha - You confirmed it to the hostess and on live TV that you did propose to her! How do you explain that?

As Anouwat and Anneetha argued, in the background the music started to play as the dancers performed their love ballad for the crowd.

Hostess - Ladies and gents please enjoy our comtempory dancers as they perform a ballad to a very romantic song, far away! Hold on tight to your loves and enjoy!

........Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know, you know, you know........

Anouwat - Anneetha please, let's get out of here. Let's go and talk.

Anneetha - No! Go back to your girlfriend! I hate you! I hate you so much!

I love you
I've loved you all along
I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

The music continued to play as Anouwat tried to get close to her and hug her. She pushed him away with all of her strenghth, and she then grabbed a wine glass that someone left on the table along the wall, and she splashed the wine all over his face.

Anouwat wiped the wine away from his face and tried to touch her again, only to get pushed away. Anneetha's tears kept falling down her face.

She then took off the bracelet and threw it at him. And she continued to speak in a shakey voice.

Anneetha - You can have that back! I don't want to see you or hear from you ever again!

Anouwat caught the bracelet and looked at Anneetha, stunned.

Anouwat - I didn't propose to her, it's all a mistake!

Then from out of nowhere, Dome shouted.

Dome - Get the fuck away from her, you bastard!!

Anouwat -Stay out of this!! This is between me and Anneetha. It's none of your God damn business!

Anouwat then tried to get a hold of her again.

Anouwat - Anneetha please. I'm begging you!

Theela came running to the scene to rescue her sister. As she came closer, Dome still kept shouting at Anouwat.

Dome - She is my business! She's my girl!

Theela came right in time to hear Dome claim Neetha as his girl. She felt a wave of hurt in her heart, but she proceeded to Anneetha's side. Nanny KeoJaoi also got to the scene and right away she went to a crying Anneetha.

Anouwat laughed out loud and barked back at Dome.

Anouwat - Haha.. your girl?? Well.. she's my wife!!!!!!!!! We did things you'll never get to do!

Dome - Fuck you!!!!!!! Don't you dare say those things about her!

Dome then threw a punch at Anouwat right in the eye. Boom!! Anouwat came back up, and punch Dome in the face twice. Blaamm, blaaam!! When Dome came back up, Anouwat punched Dome again, and when he got down to the floor, Anouwat kicked him in the stomach.

Theela - Stop it Anouwat!!!!!! You're hurting P'dome!

Anouwat - Stay out of my fucking business, you asshole!!

Kick! Kick!

Anneetha - Anouwat!! Stop!

Pimpida and Mr. Deth came running in. Mr. Deth ran to Dome and held him back from fighting anymore. And Pimpida ran to Anouwat and grabbed his arm to hold him back.

Mr. Deth - Stop it, now!!

Dome - Khun Deth, let me go, I'm going to kill him!!

Anouwat - Not if I kill you first!

Deth - YOU TWO STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

The loud voice of Mr. Deth stopped the men from fighting.

Please, get me out of here, Anneetha cried out to Nanny.

Nanny - Okay Khun noo.

As Nanny was taking Anneetha away, Anouwat called out.

Anouwat - Anneetha! Wait! Anneetha!

Dome - Shut up! Don't you dare go near her!

Anouwat - I told you to mind your own fucking business!

Mr. Deth - Anouwat!! What's going on here??!

Dome - Khun tun, this madman was harrassing Anneetha and he said foul things about her!

Anouwat - That's not true!!

Mr. Deth - Anouwat! This is the second time I see my daughter cry because of you!!

Anouwat - Khun tun!

Mr. Deth - Anouwat! I don't want you to come near my daughter again, you hear me!! You stay away from her and stay away from my house! You are never to come back, you hear??!! I'm tired of you hurting her! I'm sorry I ever invited you to help her!!!

Mr. Deth then held on to Dome and dragged him along as he left the scene to go see to his daughter. Theela trailed behind, leaving Pimpida and Anouwat standing there. Anouwat then violently pulled his arm away from Pimpida, gave her a dirty and disguted look and walked away.

Kateeya watched the whole comotion from the end of the hallway. When everyone left, she too walked away, sipped her wine, and when the glass emptied, she threw the glass over her shoulders, and kept walking as the glass shatter all over the floor.

Hahaha!! This is just too easy. Plan A and B down... Plan C starts right now.

*Episode 7, coming up ASAP! Thanks for reading*

sarN

sarNie Granny
oooOOO sad*** can't wait to read more . i thought he was going propose to Anneetha but it all cool ~ a little drama to spice up the storyline

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ooo that was a great update...soo sad, I loved it...I just love drama and I think you know that now....take your time my dear...your fans will wait as long as they have to for another update!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
how sad.....he had to tell a lie to save his father's face......may have lost the love of his life...but i still have hope....AUM can do anything..^^...love it....

awww.....ep. 10...and it will end...i hope you do write more after you finish this one^^

lady0fdarkness

Ooo that was a great update...soo sad, I loved it...I just love drama and I think you know that now....take your time my dear...your fans will wait as long as they have to for another update!
Hhehe.. thanks sweetie. I just want to give the readers a steady pace. Thanks for the encouragements!

lady0fdarkness

how sad.....he had to tell a lie to save his father's face......may have lost the love of his life...but i still have hope....AUM can do anything..^^...love it....

awww.....ep. 10...and it will end...i hope you do write more after you finish this one^^

Thank you, I'm definitely writing another one. In fact, I wanted to do a Chakrit/Rita mystery, but after comtemplating, I am going to use Rome/Bee instead. My pa'aek is a bad boy, so since Chakrit already played a bad boy, I want Rome to try the role. And my nang'aek is a mysterious girl, and somehow I see Bee playing the role. She has a sad look to her. I was going to make a wallpaper preview soon.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Thank you, I'm definitely writing another one. In fact, I wanted to do a Chakrit/Rita mystery, but after comtemplating, I am going to use Rome/Bee instead. My pa'aek is a bad boy, so since Chakrit already played a bad boy, I want Rome to try the role. And my nang'aek is a mysterious girl, and somehow I see Bee playing the role. She has a sad look to her. I was going to make a wallpaper preview soon.
ooOOOooo exciting can't wait for that^^ either couple will be awesome^O^

lady0fdarkness

Episode 7, part 1

-Inajuk mansion
, Anneetha's room, Same night

A concerned Nanny Keojai helped Neetha into bed. Her eyes were still puffy and bloodshot from crying all the way home. Nanny held her hand as she lay there, motionless, only blinking her eyes. She then began to cry again, and was too embarrass to face nanny with her crying face. She took the pillow and cover her face and weeped.

He didn't come here all day, cause he was too busy planning his engagement to her. And I sat there like an idiot waiting for him. How can I be so stupid! Why did I let him take my body........ and my heart.

It's okay, Khun noo, cry it all out, Nanny understand you.

Nanny... why do bad things happen to me? I tried to get out of the darkness, but I'm back to square one again. I'm back in again, Neetha cried through the pillow.

Sometimes, bad things happen to us to make us better and stronger. It happens for a reason, Khun noo. It will pass, Khun noo. Believe Nanny okay?

Why does love hurt so much Nanny?

Nanny sighed. Khun noo, trust Nanny on this. Maybe, you should allow Anouwat to explain. Maybe he got good reason for doing what he did.

What reason can there be? She wore a ring on her finger, and he verified it himself. I won't let him hurt me again Nanny! I already allowed him in once before. Not again... not this time.

Nanny keojai shook her head in sadness to see her baby girl so upset. She continued to comfort Anneetha, as she cried her heart out.

-Anouwat's bedroom balcony

He sat there with a glass of hennessy in his hand, thinking about what had just occur. He kept picturing Annetha's crying face, and the more he thought, the more frustrated he got. And the more his heart ached and his head throbbed. He knew that he couldn't blame Pimpida either; because he had a choice to say, no, but he didn't. Anouwat is more upset at himself that anyone else. He downed the whole glass of liquor and poured himself another glass.

God damn it!! Why did things turn out like this! Anouwat shouted to the dark cold night. His head was pounding, he felt like it was about to explode. He then saw Anneetha's face looking at him while he was on stage, talking into the microphone, confessing to the non-existant engagement.

You're so fucking stupid, Anouwat. You could have said no! But you didn't! Did saving face really mattered? Does the public really matterd that much, that you'd rather hurt the person that you love? You're stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Anouwat scold himself.

After sipping the last of his liquor, out of frustration, he threw the glass at the side of the balcony. He then grabbed the bottle and threw that as well.

He then held onto his throbbing head, ran his fingers through his hair, and shouted to the night. He then started to cry. All of his emotions poured out along with the tears. He felt so lonely, felt like shit. He felt awful, knowing that she depended on him; felt horrible for not seeing her, but wasted his time on Pimpida instead. As he thought of how beautiful and fragile she is, he continued to weep, not even noticing the cold air surrending him. He sat on his balcony and cried for her. How would he be able to see her again? Her father had forbid him to come to the house.

It's too late, I've lost her forever, he thought.

-Theela's room

Theela skipped her nightly retual tonight. Normally, she'd be writing her unset letters to Dome in her diary, but tonight, she didn't have the heart to write. She's my business, she's my girl! kept replaying in her head. It is now clear to her that Dome loves Anneetha and not her.

I loved you ever since forever, PDome! Why don't you ever noticed me! Me! I'm the one who loves you!

Theela hugged her pillow and cried. She could be mad at Anneetha, but she's not. It's not P'Nee's fault, the thought. Theela then got up, took her diary out of the drawer, and proceeded to rip every unset letters to Dome.

What's the use! I'm only kidding myself.

She ripped up all of the pages containing Dome and threw it into the trash.

-Mr. Deth's office

Deth sat at his desk, disappointed in himself. He felt guilty for allowing Anouwat access to his daughter. Ever since he came into their lives, he realized that Anneetha hasn't been the same. He thought her changes were for the better, but only to be shattered by Anouwat's actions. He sighed and wished Anneetha's mother, Wayala. He wished she was here to support him and point him in the right direction.

Mr. Deth opened the drawer at his desk, and once again pulled out a picture of Wayala. The site of her face, brought tears to his eyes.

Wayala, I'm so sorry for letting our daughter down. I failed her and I failed you. Please, my love.. help me. Point me in the right direction.

Mr. Deth touched the face on the picture and cried.

I miss you so much, Wayala. Why'd you have to leave me!

Mr. Deth continued to weep for his late wife. He sat at his office all night, thinking about what could be if Wayala was still alive. Maybe Anneetha will be so much happier, he thought. The sorrow consumed Mr. Deth more and more as he thought of Anneetha and Wayala.

I would give anything to be with you again, my love.

-Kateeya's room

She laid in the dimmed lit room, holding a photo of Anouwat. Still satisfied about the night's events. Everything had went the way she planned. She succeeded at ruining her sister's relationship with Anouwat.

She thought of all the things she tried to take away from Anneetha, but only came empty-handed, because of Theela, Nanny, Dome, and her father. And now, there isn't anything that anyone could do.

If i'm not happy, then you won't be happy too, Anneetha!

Kateeya held the photo in front of her face, and touched Anouwat's face.

Are you ready for plan C, baby? Kateeya spoke to the picture.

Trust me, Plan C will be far better than what just happened to you! Just you wait, Anouwat. You can't escape me. There is no way in hell, I'm going to allow you to be with my dear sister. Pimpida and that bitch sister of mine has got nothing on me, baby.

Kateeya laughed inside herself. She then threw the picture on the floor, she got up from the bed and went to her desk. She retrieved a yellow envelope from the drawer, and pulled out the contents inside it. It was a print out of Anouwat's information and the information on his company. Kateeya then pulled out a business card as well.

Anajath textile and Co. 555 Phukyoue St, Bangkok, Thailand. 888-555-8976. Anouwat Anajath, executive director. Email - AnouwatA@Bangkok.Biz.Th

Hahaha, I'm coming for you, baby. I'll make you forget all about her.

*part 2, coming up, ASAP*

lady0fdarkness

Episode 7, part 2

-Inajuk mansion, three weeks later

Since that fateful night at the ball, Neetha hasn't seen Anouwat nor has she heard from him. Even if he tried to come by, her father made sure the servants didn't let him through the gate. If he even tried to get through, the people of the mansion was instructed to call the police right away. Mr. Deth was dead set on not letting Anouwat hurt his daughter again. Anneetha, on the other hand is torned. She had promised herself to never associate with him ever again. The pain that she felt that night was worst than any phyrical pain life offered her. But she couldn't lie to herself, deep down, she'd kill to just see him again.

-Mansion gate

Nanny and Neetha went to their daily morning food offering. It was a cloudy day; the usual rainy season weather. The monks came and went as they received their food. The two ladies then gathered their things and procceded to head back in the mansion.

-Anouwat's car

No, don't go yet! I miss you Anneetha. Anouwat muttered as he sit in his parked car.

His car is parked five hundred feet away behind a little blind spot; he had a good view of the front of Inajuk mansion. He has been parking his car there every morning around the same time. He knew Anneetha would be helping Nanny offer food there, so it was an opportunity to see her, even from afar. He had tried several times to get in while Me. Deth was at work, but he was sent away by servant Jed.

I've got to find a way to see you again, he cried out and hit the steering wheel with his hands.

As Anouwat sat there and watch Anneetha go inside the property, he saw Dome's car driving up to the gate.

That fucking asshole! What the hell is he doing there! Anouwat screamed.

An angry Anouwat revved his engine and sped, trying to think of a way to see Annetha again. For the past three weeks now, he had been forcing himself to go to work at the office. He and his father had since spoke on good terms. As he drives of to work, Anouwat then had a flashback of him driving her to Anajath farm. He could remember her sitting there in his pasenger seat trying to look mad, but he could see it in her eyes that she was enjoying the ride. He then thought of the stormy dark night at the ranch house. He could still smell her jasmine scented hair. As he thought of this, he couldn't help but smile to himself, but he was struck with reality again as a car honk at him.

Other driver - If you can't drive then get off the road, idiot!

Shut up, asshole! Anouwat yelled back.

The driver then flipped him and stepped on his pedal and sped off. Anouwat then got back into the mode again. He then had a flashback of Anneetha telling him, that she cared for him when they were at the beach house. He remembered making passionate love to her; he longed to touch her soft enticing body again. He wanted to be in that safe warm place again. He longed to be inside her, feeling every drop of love that she has for him. Anouwat didn't know what to do with himself anymore as he drove. He felt like a complete madman, he flinched at the thought of Dome trying to work his way to his woman.

God damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anouwat hit his steering wheel again, and nervously ran his fingers through his hair.

-Inajuk mansion

Dome has been coming over almost everyday, now that Anouwat's out of the picture. He's been trying to step it up and capture Anneetha's heart. His love for Anneetha has blinded him, where he had become ignorant towards the love Theela has for him.

Theela was the first to see him upon walking inside. Since the ball, Theela tried to distant herself from Dome, and their moments had been awkward.

Theela - P'Dome... uhhh.. errr.

Dome - Sawatdee, Nong Thee. Uhmm..

I'll go get P'Nee for you, Theela said softly and looked down, trying not to look at Dome.

Dome - Oyy.. Nong' Thee.. you kknow I'm here to see you too. Why so somber? We're still friends aren't we?

Theela - P'Dome, err.. I guess so.

Nanny - Aow! Dome, you're here early. You've been coming here everday !

Dome - Uhh... well. I'm just checking on you guys, since there's just a bunch of ladies here. I'll be your macho bodyguard!

Normally, Theela would laugh at Dome's jokes, but not this time. So Dome felt a little weird with Theela's lack of enthusiasm toward him.

Well, I'm going now, Theela muttered under her breath and walked away.

Nanny - Khun noo, Thee. Where are you going?

Theela looked at Dome and just kept on walking. Dome felt bad and didn't know what to do, so he let out a goofy little laugh.

Dome - Heher.. uhh... Nanny, what's wrong with Theela? She's been acting so weird toward me lately.

I think you already know the answer, Nanny replied, touched his arm, and walked away.

Dome stood there, and thought about what Nanny said, but shook his head slightly. He gave out a loud sigh and procceed to go look for Anneetha around the mansion.

-Gazebo

Anneetha could literally feel her heart ache as she thought of him. She thought of that night at ball, and decided that she hate him. She hate him forever. The color flowers tried to cheer her up by swaying along with the wind. A blue butterfly then parked itself on Anneetha's hand. She was amazed to see that the creature wasn't afraid of her. She held up her hand to get a closer look at the butterfly. The butterfly seemed to like sitting on her hand.

What happened, little butterfly? Did you lose a loved one too? You're not alone, I know the feeling. Anneetha sighed and continued to admire her new friend.

Dome - Nong Neetha?

Dome's voice startled Neetha, causing the butterfly to fly away.

Neetha - P'dome.. goodmorning.

Dome - What are you doing, Nong Nee? Would like some company?

Neetha - It's up to you, P'Dome. I don't mind. I'm just enjoying the garden.

Dome took a seat in front of her on the bench. Anneetha felt a little uncomfortable and moved back.

Dome - Nong Nee, why don't you come out to lunch with me today?

Neetha - Uhh.. No, I think I just want to stay here for lunch.

Dome - Aoww, why nong Nee? Do you hate me too, like Theela?

Neetha - No, P'Dome. I don't hate you at all. I just don't want to go out anywhere today.

Dome - In that case, can I stay here for lunch then?

Neetha - It's up to you, P'Dome.

Dome then kneeled on the floor, next to Neetha.

Dome - Nong Nee, if it's up to me, I want to take you out everyday and spend tme with you.

Anneetha felt more uncomforting and tried to roll back a bit, but Dome held on to her wheels.

Neetha - Uh, P'Dome. Let's go inside okay.

But before Neetha could say anything else, Dome landed a kiss on her lips, but she quickly pulled away.

Neetha - P'Dome!!!!!!!!!!!! Why'd you do that???!

Dome - Anneetha, because I .. err.

Neetha - P'Dome, please don't do that again. Do you realized that Theela is crazy for you?! If she sees you do that, how'd you think she feels?!

Dome - But.. but.. I like you a lot Anneetha!!

Neetha - P'Dome, I like you too... as a brother!

Dome felt like Neetha just had slapped him in the face when she said that. He then got embarrassed for trying to kiss her.

Dome - Uhh.. I'm sorry!

Neetha - P'Dome.. Theela is the one you should apologize to! Not me!

Neetha then wheeled herself down the ramp and into the house, leaving a stunned Dome to reconsider his feelings.

-Anajath textile and Co.

Anouwat parked his car and walked into the lobby of his company. He greeted the security guard and the hostess. His office is up on the 27th floor, so he headed towards the elevator. As he approached the elevator, Kateeya appeared from behind a column. When he saw her, she had an evil smile, almost like a crooked grin on her face. He walked past her, and tried to ignore her, but she followed him. Anouwat kept on walking, and tried to lose her, as he got into the elevator, but she caught up with him and got into the elevator too. As the elevator door about to close, he tried to walk out to catch a another elevator, but Kateeya got in front of him and blocked his way.

He backed away to the wall towards the right, and tried to ignore her. Kateeya then gave a quick laugh.

Don't you want to know why I'm here? Kateeya chuckled.

*To be continued, part 3 coming up ASAP. Thanks for reading*

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ughhhh Kat...what a bitch...she needs to get her ass handed to her...wonderful update.....you sooo left us hanging but we luvs ya and can't wait for more!