Love, Unconditionally :: Atichart/Tangmo

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ughhhh Kat...what a bitch...she needs to get her ass handed to her...wonderful update.....you sooo left us hanging but we luvs ya and can't wait for more!
Thanks, sweetie. I'll have all of epi.7 up tonight, right now.. I'm working on a sneak peak of Rome/Bee's mystery. :)

lady0fdarkness

ekkk !! heartache !!!!! i bettcha she pregnant LMAO!!!!
I'm not sure yet, dunno if I want to complicate things anymore.. :D

But then again, we love complications and dramas, it feeds our craving! I feel so sadistic sometimes when I watch all the hurt and anger in lakorns.

lady0fdarkness

Episode 7, part 3

-Elevator, Office building

Anouwat pretended to look at the ceiling and then his watch, trying not to look at Kateeya. As the elevator dings when it reached a certain floor, Anouwat couldn't wait to get out of there. He didn't want to see her, let alone be in the same room as her.

Kateeya crossed her arms and started to get annoyed from the lack of interest that Anouwat was showing her.

Ding, 7th floor.

Ding, 8th floor.

Don't act as if you don't know me, Anouwat. Trust me, we'll be getting to know eachother a lot better real soon
, Kateeya said dryly, trying to make Anouwat talk.

Anouwat played deaf ears and looked at his watch again. He act as if Kateeya wasn't there, trying to taunt him.

Ding, 26th floor.

I've got an offer you can't refuse
, Kateeya now said firmly and raised her voice.

Ding, 27th floor. The elevator door opened and Anouwat rushed out of there, giving Kateeya no time to stop him. But as he stepped out of the elevator, Kateeya caught up with him, walking a few feet behind him. Anouwat got annoyed with this sherades and finally spoke up.

Anouwat - Have some diginity and quit following me like a lost dog!

Kateeya laughed and put on her serious bitchy face.

Kateeya - Don't you want to know what my offer to you is??

Anouwat - I could careless. I don't want to interact with a person like you. Leave me the hell alone, I've got more important things to tend to than waste my time talking to you.

Kateeya - My, My.. aren't we a little uptight today? Hahaha.

Anouwat turned the corner and walked faster trying to lose Kateeya, but he stopped in his tracks when Kateeya blurted out, I can help you see Anneetha again! Isn't that what you want?!

Anouwat stood there with his back to Kateeya, as she appraoched him. He stood there thinking anout what she said, and what motives are behind this offer.

Kateeya - If you would like to hear more, I'll see you at lunch. I'll be waiting down in the lobby for you.

Anouwat - How are you going to help? Why are you going to help? And why should I believe you?!

Kateeya - Relax! I've got all the details... but I'll tell you later, during lunch. If you want to see her again, I suggest you meet me.

Kateeya was satisfied with making Anouwat anxious, smirked and walked away as he considered her offer.

-Anouwat's office

He tapped his desk with a pen nervously as he counted the minutes till lunch time. He was anxious and nervous to go meet Kateeya, and hear what she had to say anout getting to see Anneetha again. He really didn't want to see Kateeya or have anything to do with her, but after contemplating on the situation, he didn't really have a choice. He'd do anything to see her again, even if he had to associate with a person like Kateeya.

He ran his fingers through his hair nervously as he tried to concentrate on his work. Then there was a knock at his door.

Come in, he called out. Secretary Mai walked in with documents for him to sign.

Secretary Mai - Khun Anowat ka, we need your signature, for this merchant account. Please sign here.

After Anouwat signed it, secretay Mai started to walk out his office, but turned around and told him that he has a package that came in the mail for him. The secretary then gave him the package and a curious Anouwat opened it. The package contained photos along with a little note.

To his horror, they were photos of Pimpida holding out her ring for the public to see. There were photos of him and Pimpida arm in arm at various social events, and there were photos of them kissing at different parties they went to in the past.

Anouwat then had a flashback of the night after the ball, he and Pimpida got into a big argument on her behavior. He refused Pimpida and made it clear to her, that she may have fooled the public, but in his heart and soul he wanted to marry Annetha. Out of resentment, shame, and anger, Pimpida threatened to leave Thailand and head back to America. Anouwat hasn't heard from her since.

He then read the note that came along with the photos.

I lied. You really don't have a choice. You better meet me for lunch, or I'm going to send all of these photos to Anneetha. This will surely remind her that, the man she thought loved her, was really using her for sexual pleasures. And worst of all, I'm going to sign your name and address on it.

Anouwat angrily ripped up the note into pieces and tossed it into the waste basket. He then took all of the photos and stuffed into the shredder. He looked at his watch again, and sat back and rested his head on the chair.

I can't believe this crazy bitch is blackmailing me. I wonder what she wants!

After reading the note, he knew that he had no choice. He didn't want those photos to be seen by Anneetha, especially signed under his name and address. She'll surely think that he is rubbing things in her face, and taunting her with his supposed engagement. He can't let that happen.

Anouwat then called for his secretary on the intercom.

Anouwat - Secretary Mai, did you send those flowers yesterday?

Secretary Mai - Yes, sir. The jasmines and one single pink rose.

Anouwat - Do you know if someone received it?

Secretary - Uhh, no sir. I'm not sure. Even if they received it, I don't think they'll know it's from you. You didn't add a card along with the flowers, sir.

Anouwat - I know. Okay, thanks Mai.

Mai - No problem, sir. Anything else I can do for you?

Anouwat - That's all.

Anouwat didn't include the card, because he knew that Anneetha would know who it's from.

-Inajuk Mansion

Servant Jed ran quickly to the gate, after he heard the buzzing of the gate. He opened the gate and was greeted by a delivery boy, holding a vase filled with Jasmines and a single pink rose.

Delivery boy - Here you go, flowers for a Ms. Anneetha.

Jed - Thank you, thank you! Very lovely? Who's it from?

Delivery boy - I don't know. They just told me to give it to Anneetha.

Jed - Okay, thanks. I'll take it from here.

Jed closed the gate and was eager to give the flowers to Anneetha knowing that it will surely make her happy. He held the vase carefully and walked toward the masion. When he was about to reach the entrance, a loud mean voice called out to him, startled the crap out of him.

Sanee - Stop! Where do you think you're going?

Jed - EErr, Khun Pooying. I'm uhh.. going to put the flowers away. (He tried to lie to her, because he was afraid she'll take the flowers away)

Sanee - Stupid! I didn't ask you what you're going to do, I asked you where are you going?

Jed - Um, err. I'm going to go in the mansion to put these flowers down.

Sanee - Jed!!!!!!!!!!! Quit playing dumb! Who are those for??

Jed - It's for me! Uhh, it's from my girlfriend!

Sanee - Ai Bah! I know it's not for you. Don't tell me that's for Anneetha?!

Jed - Uhh..uhh..uhh.. er. Yes, it's for Anneetha. (Jed reluctantly answered)

Sanee then stomped her way toward Jed, violently grabbed the vase and flowers and walked over to the nearest grass area and threw the contents on the ground, shattering the vase. She then stepped all over the flowers.

Jed - Khun Pooying!! Why'd you do that?!

Sanee - That's what you get for defying me, Jed! Next time I ask you something, you'd better answer me!

Sanee then stomped her way into the mansion, bitching and moaning about how the help these days don't ever listen anymore. A dumbfounded Jed went over to the flowers and couldn't save it, cause the witch already smashed it all with her foot. Jed shook his head in disbelief and sighed.

What kind of human being could be this cruel? He thought to himself and shook his head.

Episode 7, part 4

-Anajath Textile Co, lobby

Kateeya sat there, confident that Anouwat will meet her for lunch; once he saw her little package that she sent After looking at her nicely done nails, she reached into her purse and got out her compact makeup case, so she could look at herself in the mirror. She held the mirror to her face, and admired herself. She then saw Anouowat's reflextion, walking towards her.

Bingo, she uttered under her breath. She closed her mirror, stood up, and turned to an annoyed Anouwat.

Kateeya - Ah, there you are. Let's go, we can take my car. Hmm, today I feel like eating sushi. I know a good Japanese restaurant just up the road.

Anouwat - Stop putting up the clueless act, and tell me what is it that you want!

Kateeya - Now, now Anouwat. I told you, I'll tell you during lunch. Don't be impatient.

Anouwat - I can't stand a girl like you, so what makes you think I want to go to lunch with you! Now, tell me what you're up to!

Kateeya - Sweetheart, if you're going to raise your voice at me, then say goodbye to Anneetha forever. So what is it going to be!?

Anouwat - You're a bitch.

Kateeya - Haha, I've been told worst. And trust me, you don't want to go pass my bitch mode, it get's scarier than this.

Anouwat - Fine! I'm gonna go with you, but not because I want to. I'm going only because I love Anneetha.

Kateeya - Oh please, don't make me laugh. But whatever, let's go.

Kateeya lead the way towards her car, but Anouwat was hesitant to get in. He didn't what he was getting himself into.

Kateeya - Relax! I'm not going to kidnap you or kill you, I just want to have lunch with you.

Anouwat then reluctantly got in, slammed the door and looked the other day.

-Kateeya's car

Eventhough the restaurant was up the road, Kateeya purposely took a detour and enjoyed watching Anouwat as he got more nervous. He kept shifting his weight and anxiously ran his fingers through his car, and checked his watch. And he then realized that Kateeya was taking a longer route.

Anouwat - What the hell are you doing?

Kateeya - Hehe, what does it look like I'm doing? I'm driving, silly.

Anouwat - Quit playing cute, a girl like you can never achieve that cuteness.

Kateeya - Anouwat, don't anger me. I hold the key to your little relationship with that crippled sister of mine.

Anouwat - Shut up! Don't you dare call her that. She may be physically impaired, but you are mentally impaired! A crazy, bitch who is hurting her own sister.

Kateeya - Tsk, Tsk, Anouwat. You can call me anything you want, but remember.. I can break you right now. Those photos are ready to be delivered to her.

Anouwat - If you do, then I'll just tell her that you were behind it!

Kateeya laughed out loud.

Kateeya - Sweetie, who do you think the family will believe? You, a two-timing liar who used their precious Anneetha, or me, her sister?!

Anouwat then knew that Kateeya was right, so for the rest of the ride he stayed quiet.

-Rising Sun, Japanese restaurant

The hostess greated Anouwat as he went into the restaurant without holding the door for Kateeya. She then caught up with him, and immediately wrapped her arm around his. He tried to pull away his arm, but she held it tight and the hostess was distracting him. The waitress then noticed that it was Anouwat, the heir, so she got all excited.

Hostess - Sawatdee, Khun Anouwat! Wow, I can't believe you're here! Is it just you and your girlfriend dining today?

Anouwat - No! She's not my girlfriend.

Kateeya rolled her eyes and quickly jumped in before Anouwat could say anymore.

Kateeya - Yes, for two. Thanks.

When the hostess led them to their table, Anouwat firmly pushed Kateeya away from him and oulled his arm away. Kateeya then whispered in his ear while they walked to their table.

Fiesty, I like it, she whispered

Hostess - Here you go, your waitress will be right with you.

Kateeya then looked at the menu, ignoring the fact that Anouwat is anxious to hear her offer about helping him.

Anouwat looked at her with disgust, and proceeded to question her.

Anouwat - Okay, we're here. So tell me, what is it that you plan on doing?

Kateeya - My, aren't you impatient. Very well then, I'll give it to you now.

Anouwat - Just spit it out already, I don't have time for this!

Kateeya - Well, I know you want to see Anneetha again, I don't know why. You must have some kind of weird festish or something, but whatever.

Anouwat - Stop being funny. Anneetha is a human being, there's nothing wrong with me being her okay?

Kateeya - Fine, here's my proposal to you. Father restricted you from coming to our mansion and restricted you from seeing my sister. Let's put it this way, he pretty much hates your guts. And my sister on the other hand, hates your guts too. So your chances of getting to her is pretty much slim, unless .....

Anouwat - Unless what!!??

Kateeya chuckled and gave an evil grin.

Kateeya - Unless, I can bring you there.

Anouwat - Okay, and? That's it? Simple as that? You're just going to help me out from the kindness of your heart? (Anouwat sarcastically asked her)

Kateeya laughed out loud again.

Kateeya - No silly. Unless, I bring you there as my boyfriend. And you must obey me and take me on dates.

Anouwat - What!!! Hell no! I'm not agreeing to that. There is no way in hell am I going to stoop myself to that level and pretend to be your boyfriend.

Kateeya - Well, how else would you get pass the door? If you were my boyfriend, then father wouldn't chase you away. Why would he chance my guest, my boyfriend away?? He wouldn't do that to his little girl, would he?

Anouwat - That's crazy! Anneetha is going to misunderstand me!

Kateeya - Well, would you rather spend the rest of your life not being able to see her? Think about it, you would get to see her again. And you can find a way to get back on her good graces again. And as for father, I can get him to do whatever I want. And besides.. you really don't have a choice. Remember, those photos are ready to be delivered by one touch of a button from me.

Anouwat - You're unbelievable!

Anouwat stood up and shoved the chair in while giving Kateeya a disgusted look.

Kateeya - Just where do you think you're going? We're not done yet.

Anouwat - I'm going to the bathroom! And I don't need your permission either.

Anouwat stormed off and headed towards the bathroom. He couldn't believe what Kateeya was suggesting. But then again, he thought that he would do anything to see and talk to her again. It's like he's damned either day. If he don't agree to Kateeya, she is going to blackmail him and send those photos, and Anneetha will misunderstand and he won't be able to tell her the truth. And if he does agree to her, he gets to see her and possible talk to her, but she'll misunderstand that he's with Kateeya.

-Men's restroom

Shit!! Why!! Why is it like this, God damn it! Anouwat shouted and punched the door to a stall, making it swing open loudly. He then went to the sink and threw water on his face, hoping to get cooled down from his anger and frustrations. He then looked at himself and the mirror. A sad heart brokened man stared back at him. He hasn't been happy ever since Anneetha threw the bracelet at him and told him that she hated him. He then took a good look at himself in the mirror and decided that he will take Kateeya's offer. He wished that there was another way, but either way, Kateeya will ruin him, so he might as well get near her.

Please forgive me Anneetha baby, I'm only doing this to see you again, he whispered to the mirror and splashed water on his face one last time.

*Episode 8, will be up ASAP! Thanks for reading*

lady0fdarkness

Wheww, I stayed up pretty much all night writing and catching up on fics. The sun is allmost up, so I think I'm going to go sleep. LOL.. I'm having such a fun vacation. Goodnight girls, enjoy!

lady0fdarkness

Wow!! I love it cecilia!! I like the touch of that little flower on it..
Thank you so much.
Tangmo and Atichart look so good in it.
I love how their hair blended together and I love the mood of it.. I can really imagine the images of this fic now. You made it come aliVE! GOOD WORK.

lady0fdarkness

oh...that's so sad...he is going to go along with the plan :( well i would do the same...just see the love of my life
yes, kateeya pretty much has him backed into a corner

:huh: slaps kateeya lemme at her lemme at her I'll phuck her up... :blink: psycho witch
don't forget to slap her mother too!

do update ! i love ur fiction :wub:
thanks . i'm working on episode 8 right now

I love that banner...hope you've got more for us soon!
definitely! working on it right now

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl , nobody drag u out of ur hiding place . It alway been there but no where to express it hahahahahahha

lady0fdarkness

Episode 8, part 1

Anajath textile co.

Anouwat got out of Kateeya's car and slammed the door with all of his strenghth, pissed off at what he had to do just to see Anneetha.

Kateeya - Now, now! Don't break my car. I'm'a have to charge you extra on top of becoming my boyfriend and taking me out.

Go to hell, Anouwat said dryly and walked away.

Kateeya - Hey wait! Anouwat! I didn't tell when your new role start yet!

Anouwat turned around angrily and said, you're sick! How can you live with yourself? I'm so sorry that Anneetha has a sister like you.

Kateeya - At least I didn't use her for sex like a certain person.

Anouwat - Shut up! You know that's not true. I really care for her!

Kateeya - Oh please, save it. I don't want to hear your sappy love confessions, especially not to her. Now, you will pick up your phone whenever I call you. And you will take me whever I want to go. Deal?

Anouwat - I'm only doing this for Anneetha. If not for her, then I'd rather die then do anything with you!

Kateeya - Such harsh words coming from such a good looking guy. It's okay, sweetheart, I like it. Hahhaha

Kateeya then walked her sassy self back to her car, gave Anouwat another look, blew him a kiss, and got in her car laughing inside herself. Excited about finally being able to ruin her sister.

-Inajuk mansion, same day

The mood of the mansion has been somber. Everyone's been quiet and doing their own thing, and only spoke quietly at dinner. There was ofcourse the occasion shrieks and complaints coming from the terrible mother and daughter duo, but other that, everyone's been keeping their distant, staying to themselves. Anneetha realized that ever since the ball, Theela hasn't really spoken to her like they used to anymore. So she decided that something's gotta change.

Anneetha wheeled herself to Theela's door, gave it a quick knock.

Who's it? Theela's voice asked from inside.

Anneetha - It's me, Nong Theela. Can I please come in?

There was a pause and a silent shuffling, and the door finally opened.

Theela - P'Nee..

Theela allowed her sister inside her room. Theela then sat on her bed and held a big fluffly pillow to herself, hugging it, trying to hide her pain.

Kateeya - Theela are you going to keep ignoring P?

Theela - Uhht, P'Nee. I'm sorry, I just wanted to be by myself. I didn't mean to ignore you.

Kateeya - I miss you Theela. We havn't talked for awhile now. Are you mad at me?

Theela - P'Nee! Noo.. not at all. I'm just.. I.. I..

Theela then started to cry.

Theela - I just made a fool out of myself P'Nee, she sobbed. I tried to get Dome to noticed me, but.. he doesn't care! I don't think he even knows that I exist. And then.. and then at the ball, he said you were his-

Anneetha interrupted what Theela was about to say.

Anneetha - Thee.. listen to me okay, I love you and I don't want you to get hurt. Trust me, I know how it feels. If P'Dome won't or can't see you for the person you are, then he is missing out. It's his lost okay? (Anneetha also tried to convince her aching heart as well) Thee, please continue to be yourself, and I'm sure P'Dome will one day realize what an idiot he is for not seeing that you care for him. And if you've already given your best shot and he still doesn't come around, then maybe boyfriend material is not for him. You can continue being friends can't you? There's so many guys out there, I'm sure will be so lucky to have you in their lives.

Theela's sobs began to subside.

Anneetha - You're so sweet, compassionate, smart, and very beautiful. You have so many things to offer. Don't beg for their love. They need to earn it, because you're worth it.

Theela's sobs disappeared and a half smile appear.

Theela - P'Nee, do you really think so?

Neetha - I know so. I personally had the privillage to become your sister and experience your kindness and compassion.

Theela - Awww, thank you so much, P'Nee. I love you.

Anneetha - I love you too, Nong Nee. Now, how about we go and make it a lakorn day? I want to see that lakorn that you mention a while ago. I think something about Kawee looking for Narin? Or was it jungle fever, the one with a monkey and a guy chasing a girl throough out the jungle? I'm confused! Too many lakorn you told me about.

Hehehe!! Yayy, let's go P'Nee, Theela jumped up from her bed and started to push her sister out to the theater room, so they can enjoy watching lakorns together.

Anajath textile Co. , same day

Finally, after all that torture at the office, Anouwat was ready to leave. He signed the last documents and called his secretary on the itercom again.

Anouwat - Mai, before you leave, could you order more flowers and have it sent to the same address?

Mai - Yes, sir. Right away. Same arrangements? A dozen jasmines and a single pink rose?

Anouwat - That's right, Mai. In fact.... could you have flowers ordered everyday and have it sent?

Mai - Yes, sir. Do you still want the flowers to be anonymous, sir?

Anoouwat paused for a little bit and thought of his woman and sighed.

Anouwat - Yes, Mai.

Mai - Okay sir. Is there anything else I can do for you?

Anouwat - That's all, see you tomorrow.

He was about to leave his office to head home and possibly swing by Inajuk mansion, to see if he'll get lucky and see Anneetha give food to the monks, eventhough he knew it was only a morning ritual. Right when he reached the elevator, his cell phone rang. He reached for it and didn't recognized the number. He was reluctant to answer it, but he knew he had to. He ran his fingers through his hair nervously, and answered it on the 5th ring.

Anouwat - This is Anouwat..

Kateeya - Ahh.. thought you'd never answer.

Anouwat - What do you want?!

Kateeya - Wow, is that how you speak to your girlfriend?

Anouwat - You're not my girlfriend. The only girl in my heart is Anneetha!

Anouwat yelled into the phone, almost tearing her eardrums.

Very well then, Kateeya shrugged. I have your first assignment today.

Anouwat - What the hell is that?

Kateeya - Wow, you're eager to get started aren't you? Anyway, I want you to meet me at The blue heaven club tonight. I feel like dancing.

Anouwat - What! I can't go, I have work early in the morning. (And I have to go see her while she gives food to the monk too)

Kateeya - So? What does your job have to do with my happiness? I am going there to have fun and I want you to come with me. That's our deal, remember?

Yes, he said irritatedly.

Anouwat - But what about my end of the bargain?? When do I get to see Anneetha?

Kateeya laughed.

Kateeya - Don't worry.. you'll get to her. After the club, if I feel up to it, you can come to the mansion.

Anouwat - You're a piece of work, you know that?

Kateeya - So I've been told, but they also told me I have a cute little butt too. That's why I wanna dance my butt away tonight. And... ahem, you will dance with me. It's our deal.

Anouwat - You disgust me. Have you no shame? EE Nah Duhn!

Kateeya - Anouwat, you're really testing my patience. Blue heaven club, tonight. You better be there or you'll know what happens. I will make sure she depises you! And just in case you didn't know, my specialty is persuasion. And you better remember that!

Click!

Kateeya hung up.

Anouwat looked at his phone in disbelief. He then dialed the number to Anneetha's mansion, hoping and praying thay he'll get to speak to her.

-Inajuk mansion

The phone rang as Sanee sat in the family room counting money that Deth just gave her for shopping.

Sanee - Servant June! Answer the phone!

Ring, Ring Ring!

Sanee- Someone, answer the God damn phone!!!

Sanee then stood up cursed all of the servants for not doing their jobs. She ran to the phone and answered it.

Sanee - Hello, Inajuk mansion, Sanee Inajuk speaking?

Hhhello? Anouwat said nervously.

Sanee - Who is this? Speak up.

Anouwat - Uh, can I speak to Anneetha?

Sanee's green monster eyes popped open when she heard someone asking for Anneetha.

Sanee - Who's this? What business do you have with her?

Anouwat - It's Anouwat. (He replied softly, so she can't hear him well)

Sanee - Who!!!

Anouwat - Anouwat (He said in almost a whisper)

Sanee - Are you deaf or just stupid? I don;t understand what you're saying, but if you're calling for Annetha then, what is it? I'll handle it. I'm the lady of the house and I'll pass her the message.

Theere was a pause at the end of the line.

Sanee - Hello? Hello! ??

The line then went silent.

Sanee slammed the receiver, Asshole! Young people these day's don;t have respect at all!

-Anouwats car

He let the top up while driving his convertible and turned on the radio and allowed the music to drown out all of his sorrows and thoughts. It was a gloomy day where the clouds sort of just linger there, not moving or letting out any rain.

As he drove and tried to keep his eyes on the road, he had a flashback of Anneetha smiling at him nervously when he first met her in the therapy room. He then rememberd sitting at the gazebo with her, watching her sip that tangerine juice she always seemed to enjoy. He remembered teasing her about her scent, then.. he remembered how warm she felt when he touched her body. How good it was to lay next to her soft enticing body. He remembered every carevess and every inch of her, especially when he laid on her stomach, feeling her body rise and fall as she breathed. He remembered her soft moans when he entered her body with his.

He then felt more like a madman, filled with desires and emptiness. Eventhough his flashbacks made him happy, he was also going insane, so he turned the knob on the radio and blasted the music. The singer from the radio sang the melody as Anouwat drove and wind blew at him.

And I wonder......

When I sing along with you...

if everything could ever feel this real forever..

if anything could ever be this good again...

The singer on the radio sang his meloncholic tunes, and Anouwat couldn't help, but question those questions himself.

*part 2 will be up, ASAP! Thanks for reading. *