Love, Unconditionally :: Atichart/Tangmo

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG it's going to be the final chapter...oOoO the truth will be revealed yay....but right now, i feel so sad that anouwat feeling so sad and lonely...will he make...OMG IDK...OoOO can't wait^^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
OMG it's going to be the final chapter...oOoO the truth will be revealed yay....but right now, i feel so sad that anouwat feeling so sad and lonely...will he make...OMG IDK...OoOO can't wait^^
I will make it end with a bang!! <- literally... Hence the word bang..

hahaha

lady0fdarkness

hahaa..

You'll soon find out..

Right now, I'm updating Rome's thriller.

Anouwat and Anneetha will be back tomorrow.

lady0fdarkness

Coming up next...

Final Episode you don't want to miss..

Followed by an Aftermath

Then I'll be posting bloopers, facts, writer's thoughts, an alternative ending, and the soundtrack!! (and possibly a drawing of Anouwat and Anneetha together; my drawing skill is kinda rusty though)

Stay tuned.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Coming up next...

Followed by an Aftermath

Then I'll be posting bloopers, facts, writer's thoughts, an alternative ending, and the soundtrack!! (and possibly a drawing of Anouwat and Anneetha together; my drawing skill is kinda rusty though)

Stay tuned.
GASP mustn't faint for news..otherwise might miss it....LOL....i can't wait YAY...bloopers, facts, writer's thoughts, an alternative ending, AND the soundtrack, AND possibly a drawing...you spoil me (us) you are truely AWESOME

sarN

sarNie Granny
Coming up next...

Followed by an Aftermath

Stay tuned.

i can't girl ! no more sadness!! ...bloopers ? LMAOOOo this i got to read

lady0fdarkness

Final Episode, part 1

-Anneetha's room, Day of the wedding and departure

It was 6:30AM in the morning, and Anneetha was already up, getting ready for her 12:30PM flight from Bangkok to NyC. The wedding planner and party crew was already outside setting up the wedding site. She looked out the window and sighed as they dressed up her beloved gazebo. It appeared as if the altar will be there. Her tears fell as she watched the men decorate her favorite spot with her favorite flowers and white ribbons. She could imagine, Anouwat standing there, but not with Kateeya, but with her, saying his vows, in front of everyone. And as she blinked, the image disappeared, and she again realized that it was Kateeya that will be standing next to him.

She couldn't sleep a wink last night, tossing and turning thinking about everything that has happened to her within the pass six months. And though, the circumstances weren't good, she was still nonetheless joyous knowing that there was a little person growing inside of her; and even as bad as it seems, that little person was made out of love.

Her heart felt heavy and tears formed in her eyes, as she loaded a few more pictures of her beloved family. And eventhough Kateeya did nothing, but pained her, she loaded her picture into her suitcase as well. Then when she came upon, Theela's picture, Anneetha couldn't help, but sob loudly; she felt so appreciative for everything that her dear sister has done for her, and felt so awful for having to leave now. And then the picture of her father brought warmth heart.

I love you, Khun paw, she whispered. Thanks for loving me, unconditionally.

And lastly, she pulled out a picture of Anouwat from under her pillow, looked at it with an aching heart, kissed it, and then she teared it up, and tossed the pieces into the trash; hoping that he'll vanish along with the ripped pieces, but she knew better.

Once she was done loading all of her favorite belongings in the suitcase, Theela appeared; eyes still swollen from sleep and crying for her sister.

P'Nee, You still have time to change your mind...

I..I can't, dear sister. I have to do this.. I can't linger in pain; it's not good for any of us.

But, I'm so worried about you and the baby.. I love you P'Nee..

I love you too, Nong Theela. You've always been so kind..

Can't I come to the airport too?

Nong Theela... Thank you so much, but... you need to stay here, for..for Kateeya. She's your little sister.. and she may need your support. And, and...I need you to be kind to her, even if she's unreasonable; she does what she does not know.. but one day, I assure you... she will realized what she has done. And the worst is.. she's gonna have to live with it. So, I need you to be the stronger one okay?

Theela nodded and gave her sister a long, long hug. Deth then appeared while his two daughters hug. Today is an overwhelming day for him; he has a wedding to a host, but that wasn't the least of his problem. He was very worried for his baby girl, but he knew he had to be a strong man, and try not to cry.

Nuu Neetha... uhh... ddid you get everything you need? Is there anything I can get for you before, I order Jed to load your bags in the car?

No, KhunPaw... I've got everything, I need.

Uhh... Nuu....

Deth felt a lump at his throat; and felt a tear coming on, so he bowed his head down and left the room. He felt like he failed Waylaya, his late wife; felt as if he failed Anneetha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Anouwat's room

He woke with a big headache and a hangover from drinking heavily the night before. And when he gets all dressed up in his prince charming tuxedo, he planned on drinking some more, before he heads off to his wedding. Anouwat wanted to drown his conciousness with alcohol, anything to blur out Kateeya's face as they tie the knot of doom.

Ughh.. he mumbled, as he hold onto his throbbing head. He felt around his bed for his watch to see the time, but his hands came upon the tuxedo that was laid out next to him. His father had ordered a servant to come into his room while he was asleep and laid out the tuxedo next to him to remind him about his wedding. He grabbed it, and brought to his eyes to see what it was; he then grunted with disgust and threw it across the room.

If you think this is a fairy-tale wedding, then you're dreaming!!! He shouted.

The door to his bedroom then swung open, with Khammee standing there. Khammee then saw the tuxedo crumbled up on the floor and he grew angry with Anouwat.

Ai Wat! What the hell do you think you're doing?!! Get your ass out of bed and put that on, Now! Oh.. and don't even think about drinking! I've already locked up all of the alchohol cabinet. You are not going to embarrass me today, you hear me?!

Khun Paw.. I'll put that stupid costume on okay? Now leave me alone.

Ai Ai Wat! You bastard... That's not costume! That's your tuxedo!

It's a costume for me, cause once I put it on, I've got to act a role.

Wat!!! All week long I've been busy planning your wedding, running around like a chicken that lose his head, and this this is how you show your appreciation?? Son, you...you... disappoint me!

What's new, Khun Paw? I disappoint you, no matter what I do.

Khammee approached Anouwat as if he was going to smack him, but Khammee stopped himself, ordered his son to get ready, and slammed the door behind him.

Anouwat flopped back onto his bed and tried not to think about Anneetha, cause everytime he thinks about her, the worst he felt. He then touched his Mother's bracelet and closed his eyes, wishing that his Mother will somehow make it all better again.

Final Episode, part 2

-Front Entrace of Inajuk mansion, 10:30AM

Inspite of the loud noises from the party crew setting up the wedding site, Theela, Deth, and Dome managed to say their goodbyes to Anneetha and Nanny. Jed had already loaded their bags in the car and ready to drive them to the airport. He wanted so badly to tell Anneetha the truth about that night that he drove Anouwat to the jewerly shop to buy her the ring, not Kateeya. He bit his lip, trying hard not to blurt it out, fearing that Kateeya will get him into trouble.

Deth - Nanny, please take good care of my daughter.

Nanny - Don't worry, Khun Tun. Anneetha is my first priority. I will make sure of it okay?

Deth nodded, trying not to cry.

But as for Theela, she kept sobbing and held onto her sister, feeling so awful that her sister had to endure all this pain and trouble. And as usual Dome tried to make light of things.

Dome - Nong Nee, if anyone mess with you, tell me okay? I'll take the next flight to NYC and I will kick his ass for you okay?

Everyone gave out a little laugh, but inside their heart.. they felt pain.

Anneetha - You guys.. you can come visit me, so don't be sad. Please. (wiping Theela's tears)

Theela - P'Nee... take good care of yourself okay?

Anneetha - You do the same...

Deth - Jed! Is everything set?

Jed - Yes sir.

Deth then hugged his daughter one last time.

As Jed drove away from the mansion, Anneetha and Nanny waved to their family. Anneetha's tears that was hidden in her eyes started to fall down hard as the mansion went out of sight. Nanny hugged her and stroked her hair, reassuring her that everything will be okay. Jed saw how upset she was in the rear view mirror and felt so guilty that he could not reveal the truth. He sighed and kept driving, trying not to look in the mirror.

-Kateeya's room

She crossed her arms as she looked out the window and watched her family stand there looking onto the car that drove Anneetha away. She had no idea that Anneetha was pregnant and that she's going for treaments; she just thought that the wedding and losing Anouwat drove her away. She smiled smugly, and was so very satisfied with what she had done.

I finally won this time, she thought to herself.

She then went over to her princess wedding gown, and carrass and admired it. Her bride's maids and maid of honor was to come and help her get her gown on. While she waited for them, she went over to her vanity, applied her makeup and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled at herself, happy that in a few hours, she'll be a married woman.

Hello there, Mrs. Kateeya Anajath, she uttered loudly to the mirror, and admiring her soon to be new last name.

-An hour later, one more hour till wedding

Pat, Mim, Micky, Chandra, and the rest of Kateeya's friends popped into her room to help the bride het ready. The girls laughed and giggled as they plucked and pricked themselves up.

Pat - I still can't believe you're getting married!!!

Mim - And, and to Bangkok's most handsomest bachelor too!!

Kateeya - Hahaa.. I told you, I always get whoever I want.

Chandra - But for a minute there, I thought he was engaged to that... that err.. girl? What's her name???

Kateeya - Pimpida?

Chandrea - Yes!! That girl we saw at the Country club party?

Kateeya laughed, thinking about her devious schemes.

-Mansion's hallway, between the girls' rooms

Theela finally stopped crying and decided that she's better get ready for the wedding. When she walked down the hallway to her room, she could hear laughter coming from Kateeya's room and decided to get a little peak at her little sister's dress, eventhough she doesn't support the wedding. She was a little excited to see her little sister wearing a wedding dress. As she approach the door, she then stopped halfway when she heard Mim asking Kateeya an odd question. Theela then crept slowly and hid behind the door, so she could eavesdrop on them, and see what these girls were talking about.

Mim - Yeah, Kateeya.. What about Pimpida? How the heck did you get him to leave her? And.. wait a minute.. Didn't Anouwat get into a fight with Dome at the ball, because he said he was in love with Anneetha, your disabled sister???!

Pat - Yeah! How did you guys end up together and now you're about to get married??!

Kateeya - Hahaha... it's a long story girls..... let's just say, I had to use a little lie... oh what the heck, a lot of lies!

Chandra - Seriously??! Tell us, girl! We're your bestfriends. Don't keep this from us!

Mim - Yeah, what did you do??

Pat - Well? Tell us???

Kateeya - Okay, okay.. well.... As for Pimpida, I used that bitch. You see... Anouwat is in love with my sister, and God I dunno why, so.. I had to do something quick.

Pat - Go on???

Kateeya - I planted the insecure seed on Pimpida and told her to announce a fake engagement, so that everyone including my bitch sister would see. And then Anouwat was forbidden from coming to our mansion from my father, so I used that as a tool. I made him an offer he couldn't refuse. The handsome fool was so desperate that he fell for it. And then the finale was, you girls ready for this? Hahaha

Mim - Tell us, tell us!!

Kateeya - I drugged him and put him in my bed. My Mom then went over to his father and demanded him to marry me or our little scandal will end up in the papers and the news. My Mother also offered him a real estate partnership. And the money hungry father didn't want to lose face, so here we are.. about to tie the knot.. hahaha

Mim - Wait a minute, but did you and Anouwat.. uhh... have sex??

Kateeya - Ughh!! I couldn't get him to do anything, he was dead asleep!!

Chandra - Girl, you're fierce!!

Kateeya and her friends then laughed uncontrollably.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my God, Theela uttered softly and clovered her mouth with her hands. She was so shocked from what she just heard.

I've got to tell Dome! I've got to stop the wedding!!! Theela then rushed to her room, and knew exactly what she needed to do.

Final Episode, part 3

All the guest took their places. And the piano started to play the wedding tunes. Anouwat stood there at the gazebo and stared at his hands, trying not to look at anyone. He wanted a so badly to drink, but his father managed to keep all alchohol away from him. Then the music stopped and he braced himself when he saw, Deth walking Kateeya down the aisle. For a minute, he pictured Anneetha, but quickly shook off the image, not wanting to feel worst than he already has.

When Kateeya finally reached him, he gave her a look of dismay and looked away. Sanee was smiling widely and adoring her daughter all dressed up. Then the justice of the peace began the ceromy.

Justice - We are gathered here today, to honor and witness two people who are in love, make it official.

Anouwat then gave out a grunt, when the justice of the peace said two people in love. His father then immediately signal him to shut up.

As the justice of the peace spoke, Dome and Theela ran down the aisle, startling everyone. The guest then started to whisper loudly as to see what's going on. Anouwat looked up at Theela and Dome, and was puzzled, but happy that the wedding was stalled even for a moment.

Theela - STOP!! STOP!! This wedding can't continue!!!

Kateeya's face then turned into a grunt as if she was a rotreiller.

Kateeya - P'Theela!!! What the hell are you doing?? Someone take her away!!

Dome - Over my dead body!!

Kateeya - Dome, you asshole!! Get out of here!

Sanee - Luke Thee, what's going on???

Theela then spoke out loud and clear.

Theela - This so-called wedding is based on lies, made by her!! (pointing at Kateeya) Anouwat never slept with her! She drugged him to force him to marry her!!

By now the crowd was oooing and ahhing, shocked at what they're hearing.

Kateeya - Liar!! P'Thee!! You're a traitor. How could you???

Theela - I heard you tell your friends about the whole sordid plan, Katee!! You also used Pimpida to split Anouwat and Anneetha apart!!!

Kateeya - It's not true!!

Kateeya then started to cry out, getting crazier and angrier by the minute.

Deth - Is this true, Kateeya!!??

Sanee - Luke Kateeya!

Anouwat - I can't believe this... !!

Anouwat then stepped off the gazebo.

Theela - It's true, Anouwat. Kateeya was behind everything!!

Anouwat - Where's Anneetha? I need to see her now!

Theela - Anouwat, Anneetha's pregnant with your child. She's on her way to America to get treatments for her high risk pregnancy! She's at the airport right now!

Anouwat - Pregnant? I..I..I'm going to be a father??? I have to go find her right now!!

Kateeya & Sanee - Pregnant????????????????????????

Anouwat then hurried off with Dome and Theela trailing behind. He then realized that he doesn't have a car.

Dome - Quick, Anouwat! Get in my car, I'll drive you to the airport!

Anouwat, Theela, and Dome got in the car and Dome drove off as fast as he could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile back at the mansion, Kateeya ran up to her room and grabbed her purse and then grabbed her Mom. She then dragged her Mom to the car, demanding her to take her to the airport too.

Sanee - Kateeya! I can't believe you did that?? I mean... eventhough, you hate Anneetha, it was still wrong, Luke!

Kateeya - Silence, Khun Mae! Just drive me now. I..I'm too mad to drive! Go, Khun Mae!!

Sanee - Why? Where are we going??

Kateeya - To the airport!!

Sanee - Luke mae, just let them be!

Kateeya - Khun Mae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you love me, then you drive now!!!

-Dome's car

Anouwat - Please hurry, step on the gas!!

Dome - I'm going as fast as I can! If we go any faster, the cop gonna stop us or we gonna get in accident!

Anouwat - Theela, what time does she board???

Theela - 12:30PM

Anouwat - Shit! It's 11:55! Hurry!!

Dome then stepped on the pedal, swirving around cars and ignoring all the honks.

Final Episode, part 4

-Bangkok airport, 12:20PM

Dome parked the car and out ran Anouwat before Dome and Theela. He ran through crowds of people, frantically searching for Anneetha. As he ran, he took off the tuxedo jacket and threw it on the ground. People scattered out of his way as he ran through the crowd, running into people. He looked left. and right, and all around, but no sight of her. He then ran up and down to the gates to find her, but still no sight of her.

Please, please, where are you??

He ran around again, and went through every gate, but then realized that there was anotther gate that he didn't check. It was about five hundred feet down. He then ran as fast as he could. And when he got there, still, no sight of her. He then stopped, and stood there panting, gasping for air. When he looked up, he then saw a flight personel pushing a wheelchair toward the departing gate.

Anneetha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He shouted and ran to her. When he got to them, he pushed the personel aside and grabbed a hold on her chair and turned it around; kneeled down in front of her on the floor and hugged her legs with his arms and touched her tummy with his hands.

Anneetha - Anouwat! What.. what are you doing here??

Anouwat - Anneetha, I love you. Please don't leave me!!!

Anneetha - Let go of me, Anouwat. I have to go!

Anouwat - No! I will not let go! I will not let you and our baby go! Not without me!

The tears then started to fall from Anouwat's eyes.

Anouwat - Anneetha, please.. please, I love you so much. I can't live without you, I'd rather die. I rather die if I can't be with you and our baby.

He then carrassed her belly and cried harder.

Anouwat - Baby.. I'm not Anouwat the heir, I'm not Anouwat the executive of a million dollar company, and I'm not Anouwat the popular bachelor of Bangkok; I'm Anouwat, a man so in love with you. I'm Anouwat, begging you to love him back. And to love you is kindness and patience, and that's what I've gain. To love you is, unconditional, and that's what I've learned! I love you, Anneetha. I've loved you, the second I saw you.

By now, Anneetha's tears couldn't stop falling down too.

Anneetha - I..I.. love you too, Anouwat!!!! (She is now hugging Anouwat back) But, what about Kateeya?!

Then Theela and Dome appeared and they quickly ran over to where Nanny was standing, so they can watch the renunion between Anouwat and Anneetha. Theela then answered her sister, and told her everything's that she heard.

Theela - It's true, P'Nee! All this time, Anouwat did everything to get to you.

Anneetha - Anouwat! I... I'm sorry, I didn't believe you.

Anouwat - It's okay baby... Just please, don't go without me. I want to be there with you and our baby.

Anneetha - Okay, Anouwat. I would really love that.

Anouwat - And, the ring was for you.. not Kateeya.

He then pulled out a ring from his pocket and presented to her.

Anouwat - Anneetha Inajuk, could you please please make my wishes and dreams come true and marry me??

Anneetha then cried tears of joy and loudly said yes.

The crowd standing around them started to clap and cheer. It was the most romantic thing they've ever seen. Theela and Nanny then hugged eachother, and was so over joyed to this moment.

Then out of the crowd, Kateeya appeared with Sanee holding on to her arm trying to take her away. Her eyes was red, and filled with anger and hate at the sight of the couple. Once again, she felt like Anneetha won. She then dug into her purse and withdrew a pistol. And without warning, she pulled the trigger, trying to shoot Anneetha.

BANG!!!!!!!!!!

Theela - No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theela ran in front of Kateeya. She then stood there, with wide eyes, and clutching at her chest, gasping for air. The bullet had struck Theela, instead of Anneetha. Dome ran to catch Theela, as she collapsed into his arms. Kateeya frozed and stepped backwards, realizing that she just shot her sister. The pistol then fell from her hand. The crowd screamed and dispersed from the scene.

Sanee also frozed at the sight of her daughter gasping for air. She cried out and ran to Theela's side.

Anneetha, Anouwat, and Nanny also went over to Theela's side, as Dome held her.

Anneetha - Nong Thee!!!!!!!!!!! No!

Anneetha shouted and tears poured down her face as Anouwat held her.

Sanee - Luke Mae!!! (crying out loud)

Nanny - Someone call the ambulance Now!!

Dome clutched tightly at a dying Theela and weeped. He felt the blood pour out from her chest.

Theela looked up and stared at Dome's handsome face, touch his face, and smiled weakly.

Theela - P'Dome... I'm so happy to be in your arms right now.

Dome - No, Theela. Don't leave me. Please.

Theela - P'Dome... I love you. I love you ever since forever.. and I will love you forever until I die.

Dome - Nong Thee! Don't say that, you're not gonna die. I.. love you too.

Dome then hugged Theela tightly and kissed her on her lips, hoping to revive her. Dome's tears and snot kept falling as he clutched at Theela, professiing his love to her.

Theela - I'm just happy to hear you say those words, P'Dome........

Anneetha and Nanny are now sobbing really hard.

Dome then felt Theela slip away as her body grew limp. And then, her eyes shut and he couldn't feel her body rise and fall for air.

Anneetha - Nong Thee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anouwat hugged onto Anneetha tightly, trying to comfort her.

Sanee - Luke Mae!! This is all my fault...... (crying loudly)

Nanny closed her mouth with her hands, trying to cover her mouth from crying out.

Dome - I LOVE YOU THEELA.

He then weeped like a man never weeped before as he clutched at her limp body.

The ambulance and police then arrived. The police habdcuffed a stunned and zoned out Kateeya. She kept uttering to herself like a crazy person. I shot, P'Theela. I shot P'Theela.

It was too late, the paramedics couldn'r revive Theela. She died on the spot.

By now, the media and reporters gathered at the airport.

The family cried out, as the coroner took Theela's body away. Dome stood there, bloody, mute and angry at himself for not telling her sooner that he loved her.

Anneetha buried her face in Anouwat's chest and cried.

Nanny hugged Sanee, as Sanee cried on her sgoulders.

This is all my fault; I raised Kateeya to become a monster. And now, it's too late. My baby girl is dead, Sanee finally admitted her guilts and faults and she cried on Nanny's shoulder.

*Aftermath, coming up next. Thanks for reading! Stay tuned, to see what happened afterwards.*

chenling

sarNie Adult
OMG...finally caught up...I've been so busy lately ughhh haven't been able to leave feedie but....omg these last few chapters..crying here....OMG I can't wait until more...brilliant stuff my dear!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG it's so sad....i cried....awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............finally kateeya got what she deserved, her mom finally knows that she was at fault....anouwat and anneetha are finally together...but :( *tears* theela got shot and dome held her in his arms as she died........

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg ...dat was soo unexpected !!!!!!!! Theela dies !!! T T !!! this is soo ...sad wahhh.

lady0fdarkness

Aftermath - The following contents contain strong sexual suggestions, read at your own risk

-Anajath farm, Ranch House - two years later

That familiar smell of Jasmine flowers lingered in the air as the breeze blew slightly at her hair. Her husband, Anouwat built her a beautiful ramp, decorated with vines and flowers leading up to that huge gazebo that sits in back of the Ranch house. It overlooked the lake that Anneetha and Anouwat was enjoyed of their first picnic trip together. She sat there at the gazebo and watched her husband play with their two year old daughter in field between the gazebo and lake. It was such a lovely sight; a handsome grown man frolicking in the grass with his tiny little baby girl, laughing and having a good time.

Anouwat had moved his little family to live at the Ranch House permenantly. He knew that's what his wife wanted; to get away from Bangkok and raise their family here in the rural Khon Kaen.

Anouwat and Anneetha had their daughter two years ago and thought it would be very proper and honorable to name her Theela Anne Anajath. They feel like the reason why they are together to this day is because of Theela. So they made her memory live on and named their daughter after her.

Anouwat scooped his daughter up and planted kisses all over the little girl's face before he gently threw her in the air as he catches her. Each time he caught her, he'd plant little kisses all over her tiny face again.

Anouwat, careful honey...make sure you catch Theela in time! Anneetha called out to him.

Relax, baby! I always catch you in time don't I? And trust me, you're way way heavier than this little princess here! He teased his wife and tickled the little girl as he swooped her up again and headed towards his wife.

Daddee!! It tickle! Little Theela proclaimed and giggled at the same time.

Anouwat sat his daughter on one of the benches and gave his wife a kiss on her lips.

Ahem, Nanny KeoJai cleared her throat to notify the kissing couple as she approaches them.

I'm here to fetch Nuu Theela. It's time for her lunch and then a nap, Nanny said happily and kissed the little girl.

But..but.. I not shleepy Nanna... , Theela mumbled.

Oyyy, Nuu Theela ja.. you say that now, but once Nanna give you food and bath, you knock out before I can even put you in your bed! Now be a good girl, come with Nanna! Nanny squeezed her tiny cheeks gently and kissed it.

Hehee.. Otay, I go wit Nanna den. Theela nodded and then kissed her parents as Nanny swooped her up and carried her into the house.

Once Nanny and Theela were out of sight, Anouwat gave his wife another kiss. He licked his lips and then kissed hers, and sucked softly at her lips. And he then trailed his lips to her ear to whisper in it.

How about I give you a little therapy session? Hmm? You could use some excercise...Anneetha then softly slapped his arm while blushing.

I guess that's a yes then? Annetha then nodded innocently. This gesture then clouded his mind and drove him wild.

How about we go to that little cottage over there; I can't wait anymore, he whispered to her and scooped her out of her wheelchair.

He then carried her and looked around to make sure no one was watching them and sneaked into the cottage all the way in the back of the farm. Anouwat's passionate hunger grew stronger as they entered the cottage. He kissed her lips and sucked at it as he sat her on the couch. His hands were so quick that he couldn't unbutton her shirt in time, so he literally ripped it open, because he needed to suck on those rising nipples and carrass her breasts badly. Once he got her shirt out of the way, he still had to make his way through her thin under tanktop, but he was so hungry and intoxicated that he didn't even bother taking it off. He just sucked at her perky and hard nipples right through her top. He kissed her swollen bumps and squeezed them with his strong hands.

Anneetha's hunger was as strong as his. While he played with her breast, she managed to take off his shirt. Once he was a shirtless man, she laid her lips all over his chest and sucked on his tiny nipple. She then gently clawd at his sides, wanting him to take her soon. As he helped himself to her plumped bossoms, she let out a soft moan, making him feel even hotter. He then reached under her skirt and grabbed for her panties and pulled it off, and immediately kissed her thighs. As he massaged her swollen bumps with his left hand, he reached his right hand inside her skirt to that warm and moist area. He slipped a finger inside her to tease her a little before he gave her his manliness. When he sees her moan loudly, he then undid his pants, grabbed her thighs, pulled them towards him to gain more access. He then opened them wide and thrust himself inside her. As he entered her, and felt himself being wrapped around, he thrust faster and harder inside her. He then held onto her tightly as they braced themselves for ecstasy.

After their lovemaking, they were out of breath. Aneetha laid on his chest while his arms were wrapped around her body.

Baby... I could lay like this forever with you... He said as he kissed her forehead.

I love you, Baby, he uttered as he drift into dreamland.

I love you too, Anouwat, she replied as she too drift into the same land he went in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updates :

Kateeya received a life sentenced for first degree murder. She awaits her first re-trial and is currently receiving treatments for her Psychosis.

Dome still grieves for Theela, but is slowly adjusting to life once again.

Sanee visits her daughter often and is now an active member of a temple, where she tries to redeem herself and rid her sins.

Deth is often visited by Anneetha and his grand daughter, he is now a retired real estate owner and lives day by day and enjoys life.

Khammee and Anouwat reconciled and is now having a father and son relationship they've always wanted.

Pimpida lives in America and is married to an owner of a wealthy bank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love can move moutains and change lives and the world. In the end, Theela's unconditional love was so powerful that she made the ultimate sacrifice in order for love to live on. She rested in peace knowing that she made a difference in the lives of the ones she loves.

THE END

*stay tuned for Bloopers, thought, and facts*