Love vs. Duty: CHAPTER2

Love vs. Duty
Aff T. | Aum A. | Pinky S. | Siwon C.

Irynn Anders
She was known as DA, or Dream Angel. She was a secret agent, a spy for the government. It was her duty to expose every doing of the Chitpong family. But when she arrives in Bangkok, she is reluctant to believe the truth: the heir to Chitpong Holdings was in fact her ex boyfriend, Athitarn Chitpong.

Athitarn Chitpong
He who feared nothing, cared of nothing, and thought of nothing. That was Athit's motto, and it was going to stay that way as long as he had a say in everything that went along. But when his ex girlfriend appears out of nowhere, memories and vengeance floods back into his mind.

Starr Anders
She was Irynn's half sister, and she cared not of anything that went on in this whole entire world except for fashion. Well, of course, right? She was a fashionista model, what else could you expect? But when someone kidnaps her, all she has ever known turns against her. How can she survive living with Kavin Chitpong, who is so nerdy and caring about everyone, not to mention everything? And besides, apart from the dimples, he reminded her of last year's issue of some magazine she saw lying around?

Kavin Chitpong
He was the cheerful person. Cheerful beyond anything anyone could believe. But then when he is ordered by his dad to "keep an eye on" Starr, he accepts without even having second thoughts. However, when he finally meets Starr, he learns that not everything in the world is as it seems...but who will he believe? His father, or the one person that makes him feel worthy?

--------------------

Prologue
She carried the box of files over to her bed and dumped it there.

"P'Irynn, what the hell are you doing?" Starr asked, scratching her head. "Did someone move in?"

Irynn gave Starr a deadly stare. "Starr, let me do the asking. What the hell are you doing doing in my room, huh?"

Starr looked doubtfully at Irynn. "Messing around?"

Irynn sighed. "Yeah, whatever. Go before I kill you."

"You're really going to kill your beloved sister?" Starr asked, blinking her eyes like Puss in Boots from Shrek.

"Starr, you are such a-" She was cut short.

Starr smiled. "Lovely sister? I know." With that, she left.

"Starr, wait!" Irynn shouted after her little sister.

"What is it, P'Irynn?" Starr asked, halting.

"You need to go with me to Bangkok," Irynn replied casually.

Starr's eyes were wide. "WHAT!?!"

"You heard me, didn't you? We're going to back to Thailand!"

"No way. You're kidding, right?"

"I'm not kidding, Starr. I have a case over in Thailand."

Starr sighs. "Do I really? Can't I stay here?"

Irynn made a face. "No, you can't. I asked Dad if I could go and he said I had to take you."

"But I don't like your cousins!" Starr protested. "Tarn and Jayne both hate me! And also Pat too!"

"Starr, stop being so dramatic. My cousins are your relatives, too."

"How in the world can we be related?"

"Well, I'm your half sister, right? So Tarn, Jayne, and Pat are your half sister's cousins. Related much?"

Starr rolls her eyes. "Whatever, whatever."

"Starr, don't you whatever me. You're going, and we're going tonight, too."

Starr turned, eyes wide. "TONIGHT? But-"

"No buts, Starr."

"P'Irynn, I have a date with Josh!"

"Josh can wait, my job can't, ok?"

Starr sighs. "Ka, P'Irynn." With that, she stomps out of the room, annoyed and frustrated.

As for Irynn, she sat on the side of her bed, sighing. Why is this so troublesome? And how will I ever get back into the Chitpong household? Athit? Ugh, right now Starr is on the bottom of my worry list. How can I ever get to the bottom of this mess?

I was somewhat bored, here's another story that I've been thinking about for some days already now. Hope you guys enjoy it.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh another one from Grace...omg, you use Aum Athichart in your story...weird seeing them together, I mean aum and pinky that is lol......

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think it's Aum and Aff, Simba with Pinky lol....

Chapter One

"Our plane has arrived, Pat," Irynn said into her cellphone.

"Yeah, whatever I'll be there in a second. And don't tell me your half sis is there."

"She is, Pat. Be nice to her. Starr's a lovely person," Irynn replied.

Pat chuckled. "Lovely? She took away everything from me, if you don't remember."

"Pat, Starr didn't mean to. There was this person who asked her, and she just agreed."

"Yeah, agreed to take MY spot on the runway. And now I'm a model which nobody wants."

"Oh please, people in Thailand love you Pat," Irynn reminded.

"Love me? Some days ago this guy called and asked to talk to Starr Anders."

Irynn laughed. "Ok, ok fine. But you know Starr didn't mean to, right?"

Pat sighed. "Yeah, I'll try but I'm not going to promise anything," she replied.

"Good." She looks around and sees Starr coming back from the toilet. "Bye, see you soon."

"Yeah, see you Irynn," Pat replied.

"Be nice," Irynn reminded before ending the call. She turned towards her half sister, smiling. "Ready?"

"I'm ready to go, but I'm not ready to see your horrid cousins," Starr replied.

"Starr, just be nice. I mean, you know why Pat is mad right?"

"She's mad for some stupid reason. How was I supposed to know that she was the one I was going to replace?"

Irynn sighed. "Yeah, yeah whatever." She looks at her watch. It was about 10.30am the next morning. "Let's go check into the hotel first."

Starr brightened up. "So we're not staying at your cousins'?"

Irynn nodded. "Ahuh, they have guests over."

"Good," Starr replied happily. She dragged her sister to the taxi stand. "Let's go, c'mon!"

Irynn followed her sister out to the taxi stand, trying to keep up. "Starr, slow down!"

Starr turned. "P'Irynn, let's go. I can't wait to get to the hotel and relax."

Both Starr and Irynn were going so fast they didn't realize that there was someone in front of them. Accidentally, they bump into him.

Athitarn turns. "What the hell!?!" he shouts, annoyed. His cellphone had fallen on the floor and its battery came out.

Irynn bent down and picked up the man's cellphone, handing it to him and mumbling sorry.

At that moment, Athitarn finally remembers the woman he had run into: it was Irynn, his ex girlfriend. "Irynn-"

"Athit-" Irynn managed to say, startled and confused.

Starr just stood there, even more confused than the two. "You two know each other?"

Athitarn nodded. "Yeah, Starr. We know each other."

Irynn turned to Athitarn. "You know my little sister? Athit!"

Starr shrugged. "I was modeling at his hotel ka, P'Irynn."

Now it was Irynn's turn to be startled. "Starr! I never knew you went-"

Starr looked down to the floor. "Sorry ka, I kinda forgot to tell you. But, you were out with Dan the whole ni-"

Irynn shot Starr a deadly glare. "I was NOT out with Dan, Starr...-"

Athitarn turns to Starr. "So, you up for another modeling gig at my hotel?"

"Yes!" Starr replies.

At the same time, Irynn replies, "No!"

Athitarn turns to Irynn. "I'm asking your little sister, Irynn."

Starr turns to Irynn. "Can I please go, P'Irynn?"

Irynn sighs. "What hotel now, huh?"

"CHP Hotel, why?" Athitarn questions.

CHP? Could it be Chitpong Hotel? What, no it can't possibly be. Was Athit the Chitpong's only heir. But how come I never knew that? Shit, I had forgotten to ask for his last name while we were dating. Stupid much? Ugh, whatever. Now, all I had to do was ask. If he turns out to be the guy she was finding, it was her luck and her luck purely. She was not going to let "love" get in the way of her detective work. Besides, she wasn't just known as DA for nothing, right?

Starr turns to Irynn. "So can I go, please?"

"What does CHP stand for?" Irynn asks as innocently as possible.

"Chitpong Hotel, why?" Athitarn asks, raising an eyebrow.

Irynn rolls her eyes. "Nothing, nothing." She turns to Starr. "You can go, but I'm going to go with you."

Starr shrugs. "Whatever. Wait, so how do you two know each other?"

"Work," Athitarn replies.

Irynn nodded slowly. "Yeah, work."

"Ok, then you guys can go with me," Athitarn offers.

"Thanks," Starr replies.

Irynn sighed. "STARR-"

Starr turns to her sister. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing," Irynn replies, annoyed. "Let's go."

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Irynn and Athit are ex o_o Hmm, wonder why they didn't tell Starr that they used to date back then....

Chapter Two

"First thing's first. You guys want to stay here? For now?" Athitarn asks, raising an eyebrow.

"If that's possible, yes..." Starr replies, grinning. "Please?"

"I'm always willing for you, Starr!" Athitarn replies. He turns to Irynn. "...well, you too."

Irynn rolled her eyes. Did Athit hate me that much? "Whatever, we're willing to pay."

"No need. At least not for my awesome model and her sister," Athitarn replies, smirking.

Starr smiled. "Thanks na ka. I promise I'll do my best."

Irynn snorted. "Sorry, I didn't mean to. By the way, can we get going?"

"Yeah, sure whatever. Follow me." Athitarn led the girls into the elevator and to the top floor. He opened the doors and lead the girls inside the penthouse suite. "What do you think of this, Starr, Irynn?"

"It's amazing!" Starr replied, satisfied.

Irynn rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever."

Athitarn looks at his watch. "I have to go. Starr, I need you down at the lobby by 8pm, ok?" He leaves.

"Of course ka," Starr replies, closing the door after Athitarn. After that, she turns to her elder sister. "I never thought you would let me accept his offer."

"I wasn't going to, until I realized something."

"Realized what?"

"...that his dad is the mafia I'm after."

"What? P'Irynn, you can't!"

"It's my job, Starr. I've come this far, haven't I?"

Starr sighed. "Yeah, but I'm about to go walk the runway!"

Irynn rolled her eyes. "You'll have to be extra nice, Starr. Make him tell you about the crate."

Starr looked bewilderedly at Irynn. "What? Crate?"

"Yeah, crate. Big, ugly thing."

"Why me?"

"You see, Chan is very smart. He only tells these things to his most trusted employees and his family."

"...but I'm not family to him!"

Irynn sighed. "You're not, but I'm betting Athit knows."

Starr looked up. "Do I really have to?"

"Yes, you do Starr. Please?"

Starr nodded. "Fine ka, but you owe me lots."

"That's a good girl!"

"P'IRYNN-" Starr warned.

Irynn shrugged. "Sorry, I didn't mean to call you that."

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Irynn is having Starr to get the informations on the mafia from Athitarn!...Starr and Arthitarn seems so close to each other.

I'm having trouble continuing with this story, sorry guys. I might continue this when I finish Scandalous Lives and In Your Heart :)
RR, can you please move this to the incomplete forum? And move Forever In Your Eyes too, I'm about to blow with ideas haha.
Thanks, Stardust*