Lovers In Paris (Philippine Version Remake)

nikki1786

LizQuen

Piolo Pascual wants to protect his ‘relationship’ with KC Concepcion.

Production has already begun on Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion’s much-anticipated teleserye Lovers In Paris. But even before the Pinoy remake of the hit Koreanovela hits the small screen, showbiz is already buzzing about the blossoming romance between the Ultimate Heartthrob and the daughter of Sharon Cuneta. However, Piolo has chosen not to say much about whatever it is he and KC have. ABS-CBN.com interviewed Piolo during his contract signing with his Kapamilya network last March 4, and the actor said that he would rather keep the details of his relationship with KC just to himself, at least for now. “Whatever we do outside of work is a way para mas makilala namin ang isa’t isa. Kung ano man ‘yung meron kami ngayon, I’m certainly hoping na mas mag-grow pa siya, to become better. But whatever it is that’s outside showbiz or work ayaw na naming pag-usapan because we want to protect the relationship that we have. We’re public figures and people will always speculate na kesyo para pag-usapan lang ‘yung bagong soap. Ang sa akin, kung ano ang makita niyo, that’s what it is.”

----------------------------------------

PJ's interview.

* “Whatever we do outside of work is a way to get to know each other even more. whatever we have right now, I’m certainly hoping that she'll grow even more, to become better. But whatever it is that’s outside showbiz or work i dont wanna talk about because we want to protect the relationship that we have. We’re public figures and people will always speculate as if we're making issues just to talk about us or about our soap. for me, what you see, that’s what it is.”

While Angel Locsin team up with Sam Milby for the Philippine version remake of "Only You" also starred Diether Ocampo. Piolo Pascual will have a new love team in 2009. After the success of his pairing with Angel Locsin, he will now be teamed up with the mega-daughter KC Concepcion.

Piolo and KC will start taping the Philippine version of the hit koreanovela “Lovers in Paris.” Piolo will play the role of Carlo (Park Shin-Yang as Han Ki-joo) while KC will play the role of Vivian (Kim Jung-Eun as Kang Tae-young), Zanjoe Marudo will play as Martin (Lee Dong-Geon as Yoon Soo-hyuk).

Lovers in Paris is a successful Korean drama series broadcast by SBS in the summer of 2004. The show won the prize for best television drama in the Baeksang Art Awards, held on May 20, 2005. The show was the first of three romantic dramas set in Europe. The second drama is Lovers in Prague. The third, and last one is simply titled Lovers.

Lovers in Paris is one of the most successful tv series in Korea with a record of 51.8% peak rating. It was also a hit in the Philippines when it was shown on ABS-CBN in 2006.

Aside from the said television series, the new love team will also do a movie together.

here are the most recent pictures of LIP's first week of shoot in Paris.

SNN (Showbiz News Ngayon) 02-23-09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YzW4UKzrVc

SNN 03-02-09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS40doJnfCI

*trans. later...*

"Huwag Na Huwag Mong Sasabihin" (Dont Ever Ever Tell Me) OST for Lover's In Paris (Phil. version)

http://www.imeem.com/hhubs/music/3rTW5IMx/...mong-sasabihin/

"Huwag Na Huwag Mong Sasabihin" MV (original, rock version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC06xslw1Ao
--------------------------

"Lovers In Paris" (Phil. version) will air this September 2009, while the "Only You" (Phil. version) will air this May.

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOooo Piolo is soo pretty to look at...now I have to say this wasn't my favorite Kdrama but I will have to check out this remake...he's just soo good looking!

nikki1786

LizQuen
OOooo Piolo is soo pretty to look at...now I have to say this wasn't my favorite Kdrama but I will have to check out this remake...he's just soo good looking!
both Piolo and KC together with Zanjoe as part of the series is now in Paris, while Angel Locsin, Diether Ocampo and Sam Milby is now in Korea... they are done shooting the summer station ID for 2009 of the certain network, so after that... they all fly to Paris and Korea to start their shoot ^^

how old is KC?
Real Name: Maria Kristina Cassandra Cuneta Concepcion-Pangilinan aka KC Concepcion
Born: April 07,1985

VJ/Singer/Model/TV-Movie Actress/ Theater Actress

Article: KC Concepcion was chosen as the newest national ambassador for United Nations’ World Food Program (WFP).

She went on a three-month screening process and got approved by three offices—Rome, Vatican, and Thailand. She’s only the third to be chosen from Southeast Asia. KC went to South Cotabato yesterday for her first task as ambassador, the distribution of take-home rice to families that are listed and onsite feeding and distribution of warm formulated meals at different schools. “I want sana to have hunger and malnutrition covered by media at least once a week because it is an issue that is as important or even more so but none is paying too much attention to it. That’s part of my job, to help WFP work to put the issue of hunger at the center.” said KC.

nikki1786

LizQuen
UPDATE:

pictures of Piolo, KC and Zanjoe in Paris

one of the scenes in Summer Station ID of 2009 ABS-CBN network, channel 2.

gif piX... from tv patrol and SNN

TV PATROL news:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Uxlvk5pjA

i like the director when he was telling about Piolo and KC's closeness, Piolo said to KC in the shoot:

"just look into my eyes and you'll see we got chemistry. :p :wub:

SNN: Piolo and KC started their scenes once they got into Paris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZA-A6DSUnU

Reporter: As they got into Paris, Piolo and KC started scenes already as Carlo and Vivian of the first remake version "Lovers In Paris". KC couldn't hide the fact that it's her dream come true to be the leading lady of Piolo Pascual.

KC: i dont wanna get embarrass infront of Piolo because that's "Piolo Pascual". so im really working hard and we did some workshops, but im glad that we're done with the workshop now. everyday is a learning experience.

Reporter: meanwhile, Piolo got more amaze with KC, for KC lived in Paris before. and what he just said was KC's the one who took care of him.

Piolo: she's very fun to be with, actually she's the one who took care of me [here]. it's easy for her to talk with people because she's fluent in French. very experienced... very.... she had a wide knowledge.

Reporter: Piolo added, the experience in Paris is so different.

Piolo: [it's another place] 'coz in Manila, you see the same places, you see the same people. and at least you know, its a breather that im you know... im elsewhere. and it's in Europe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Another Korean drama that I didn't like. But the Philippine version looks so much awesomer! Will there be subtitle too? I would love to watch this.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Another Korean drama that I didn't like. But the Philippine version looks so much awesomer! Will there be subtitle too? I would love to watch this.

a lot of people are requesting... with my mom, she said that she'll be buying the dvds because its Piolo Pascual :p yeah, she's more super fanatic of PJ than me. she's even more update than me, i can still remember those days of how my mom became a fanatic of him. that was because me and my mom got bumped onto PJ that time at the mall and that's how she started to like him. but anyways, this series will air on September... so its still long way to go. the one will air soon, this May is "Only You".

i was killin' my mom with excitement, she didnt know that the Star Magic talents will go to California to have concert. that means PJ is there since he's a member of Star Magic talent center. so she'll probably go to watch the concert, just like what she did before of PJ's concert in California. XD she didnt know the event not until i told her because she was having an eye operation that time... so after recover, i told her... -_-"

fun

Expired Sarnie
Your mom is so funny Nikki! This sounds a lot better than Only You, well at least that what I thought about the two Kdrama lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
Your mom is so funny Nikki! This sounds a lot better than Only You, well at least that what I thought about the two Kdrama lol
yeah... funnier than you know... -_-" she was like keep sending me some filipino magazines and i was like "mom, why are you buying these mags... i can buy it like for 150 only". then she was like "no... no... that's mine. keep it for me. dont cut those pictures there...", at the end i just realize that its more like PJ's featured in the magazines.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahahahaha my mom also likes PAPA P... it's what she calls him... :p

I don't like the Korean drama that much too and I seldom watch Filipino remakes (I seldom watch TV...lol) but I'll try to watch this and Only You...
kelan ba start nito, ate nikki?

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahahahaha my mom also likes PAPA P... it's what she calls him... :p

I don't like the Korean drama that much too and I seldom watch Filipino remakes (I seldom watch TV...lol) but I'll try to watch this and Only You...
kelan ba start nito, ate nikki?

Only You will start this summer (MAY)

while Lovers In Paris will start on September... :D

Ikaw Lamang will start maybe August or September also...

these three upcoming primetime series will air anytime soon this 2009, Betty La Fea or Tayong Dalawa will end soon. actually, im not watching Tayong Dalawa recently because of Kim. :p though, we cant blame the ratings... their series is in no.1 slot... walang sinabi ang "Ang Babaeng Hinugot Sa Aking Tadyang" :lol:

so far... there are two remakes for primetime bida, then one original primetime series. hopefully, by the time Betty La Fea ends... i hope abs-cbn will push through another collaborated series that they were talking about. it said that it will be John Lloyd the leading man, for his lead partner... rumors keep telling that KBS of Korea will collaborate with ABS-CBN. and the said network they liked Eugene to be the lead girl of upcoming collaborated series, since Eugene is working with KBS network for so long now.

for korean primetime series that they will put up this 2009, its the Boys Before Flower korean version. sounds good to me coz i prefer the dubbers of ABS-CBN than GMA.

then in afternoon series, abs-cbn presents: Precious Heart Romance stories "Bud Brothers" will air sometime soon this 2009. Rose Tan's novels will be the first to play "Bud Brothers", then after the 8 different stories of the said novel, Kristine series of Martha Cecilia will be the next to air. im excited of how abs-cbn change the setup of their afternoon series, because im really tired of TELENOVELAS of Mexico, Spain... plus, i dont like Mario Cimaro. so rather playing telenovelas, the network will play the onscreen the filipino pocketbooks that we're reading such as PHR pocketbooks.

i heard that it'll be Mariel Rodriguez and Jon Avila for one of the first story of the pocketbooks of Rose Tan. :D