Love's Forbidden Passion (04.12 - CH 2)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
A new FF Coming soon! Starring Dennis O'Neil & Kimberly Voltemus again :D I'll have a poster up soon (just not sure when).

---------------------------

He has eyes of an angel. His smile so infectious, it'll melt the hearts of women who dare to stare. His manly physique and strong masculine posture can make any woman succumb to their knees. A true beauty. But looks are only deceiving...His eyes are like angels but his heart is colder than an ice box. Beautiful on the exterior but cruel and heartless inside. A man so cold isn't capable of love. There's no room in his cold heart.

Who is this man? Dennis O'Neil. He's a man with a few words. He's a closed book. A man who shows no emotion and express no emotion. From a young age, he was taught to fend for himself. Taught how to survive in the cold and brutal world that he lives in. Taught to show no remorse towards anyone, especially towards his victims. He was raised to obey and follow orders. Ask no questions, answers no question. But most importantly-- Never fall in love.

------------------------

"Aye, Dennis--"

He turns around swiftly, raising an eyebrow at Mike.

"Big Boss wants you," Mike tells him sternly, looking ever so serious.

Dennis fix his collar, clearing his throat loudly. He nods his head and slightly bows his head, dismissing himself from Mike's presence. Dennis makes his way down the stretched eerie corridors. The squeaky floor and the dimly light lights sends a creepy chill down his spine.

As Dennis approaches Big Boss's office, he swallows hard before knocking on the doors. The door creaks open.

"Come in..."

Dennis lowers his head and walks in the dimly lit room. He bow his head and stands in a military-like stance. Hands tuck by his side, head looking forward. Seriousness sweeps over his face, "You called for me Big Boss?"

"Yes..." Big Boss takes a big puff of his cigar, and blows out smoke. He opens his drawer, pulling out
a manila folder, with "CONFIDENTIAL" stamped on it.

"Your new assignment..." Big Boss places the cigar on the ash tray.

Dennis reaches for the manila folder. He slowly opens the folder, getting a glimpse of who he must capture.

"Kimberly Ann Voltemus...?" Dennis utters softly. His eyes bulge out. It's not a man this time. An uneasy feeling turns in his stomach but he doesn't question Big Boss. Nobody questions Big Boss. Nobody. He looks up at Big Boss and nods his head.

An evil grin appears on Big Boss's face. He takes another puff of his cigar, opening another drawer, "This is your plane ticket. You'll be going to Bangkok, Thailand-- that's where you'll find her..." he blows smoke, "Your flight leaves tomorrow morning..."

"Yes Big Boss," Dennis nods his head, taking the ticket from him, "Anything else Big Boss?"

Big Boss stares at Dennis coldly, eyes bulging out. He leans in, face serious and heartless as cam be "I want her alive," He tells Dennis.

Dennis swallows hard, eyes widen, "Alive...?" he ask himself, looking deep into Big Boss's eyes. He has never seen Bog Boss so enraged with anger. But he doesn't question him. He only does what Big Boss tells him to do.

"Yes Big Boss, Will do." Dennis obeys, nodding his head.

"Good..." Big Boss heckles with delight, "That will be all Dennis..." he grins ever so wickedly.

Dennis takes the folder and the plane ticket, bow his head at Big Boss and excuse himself.

"And Dennis--" Big Boss calls him, "Be careful..." he blows out smoke from his cigar.

Dennis bows his head and walks out Big Boss's office and down the eerie corridors once more.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Another FF of Dennis and Kim... :cheer: I'm loving it!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 1

Dennis smoothly makes his way into Lou's Lounge, being discrete as possible. He stands near the bar and orders a whiskey on the rocks. The music plays subtly in the background. The place dimly lit. Smoke fills the air, clouding his space. Laughter and irrelevant conversations surround him. But he plays no attention to it. His eyes are fixed on the empty stage, waiting eagerly for this "Kimberly" woman to appear.

He checks his watch, it's 15 pass 11 and she's not on stage yet. He's grows anxious waiting.

"Ladies and gentlemen... Sorry for the delay... Let's give a hand for our next singer-- Miss Kimberly!".

Everyone claps their hands as a woman in a long red strapless dress walks onto the stage. The dress contours perfectly to her body, looking like a coke bottle. The spotlight brightly shines on her. Her lips brighter than a red apple, hair curled to perfection with no strand out of place. And skin so flawless and beautiful.

Kimberly smiles sweetly at the crowd. Her eyes seduce the crowd and lures them in. The men are mesmerized by her stunning beauty as she sings.

Dennis discretely moves closer to the stage to get a better glimpse of this Kimberly. His eyes still glued to Kimberly. Her beauty is stunning. She looks nothing like the woman in the photo. He's never seen a woman like her. But then again he's never paid much attention to women.

His heart beats faster and faster. Something inside of him is turning and he's feeling a bit strange.

But the sound of claps, hoots and hollers snaps Dennis back to reality. Kimberly thanks the crowd and exits the stage. He shakes the strange feeling off. He's on a mission that he mustn't forget.

Dennis fixes his suit, got ghost and disappears to the back without letting anyone seeing him.
He quietly walks down the hall, keeping a lookout for guards.

"It's okay guys... I'll be fine..."

Dennis's hears the voice soft spoken woman. He peers his head around the corner and sure enough it was Kimberly, along with two big men.

"Can't Ms--" one of the said, "Boss's order."

"I'll be fine," she crosses her arms, pouting irritatedly, "Look-- Everything has been fine for the past 4 months. Nothing's happen."

"Sorry Ms. We can't go against Boss's orders--"

"Please--" Kimberly interrupts, "I'm not a kid anymore-- If you're scared that daddy's gonna fire you, I'll take care of it with daddy. Just this once." she commands.

"Okay then Ms. We'll be waiting outside waiting for you." The two gentlemen lower their heads and leaves Kimberly to herself.

Dennis waits til the two body guards disappears out of sight before slowly heading for Kimberly's dressing room. He slowly touches the doorknob. Locked. He reaches down in his shoe, pulling out a small knife. He carefully fidgets with the lock, picking it til it unlock.

Successful. A smirk sweeps over his face as he slowly pushes the door open, entering discrete as possible. The room smelled of Chanel perfume, sweet and captivating. Lights dimly lit. He quickly scans the room, noticing a shadow behind the shoji screen. Kimberly's changing out of her dress, slipping into a silk robe. Dennis couldn't help but stare Kimberly's shadow as she undress. Her curves took him by surprise as his eyes stay fixated.

He slowly makes his way towards her, being careful as possible, trying not to make any noise. But suddenly she walks out from the shoji screens. Startled by Dennis's presence, she froze in horror.

"Don't move..." Dennis tells her coldly.

She swallows hard, eyes widen with fear, "Who-- who are... who are you...?" she stutters, "And-- and what are you doing in here??" she ask in a soft whisper.

An eerie half grin appears on Dennis's face. He takes a step closer to her, not saying a word.

"Get-- Get out please..." she stutters, "or else I'll hurt you--" she rummages through her duffel bag on the floor, pulling out a small gun. aiming for him. Her body shaking with fear, eyes fixated on this stranger, "I'll shoot!" she shouts.

He snickers, taking a step closer to her. He stands inches from her body, the gun pressed against Dennis's chest, as he waits for her to pull the trigger, "Shoot me." He demands.

She stares at him with fear, feeling her hand trembling with anxiety. Her heart beating faster than ear as she closes her eyes. Her finger gets ready to pull the trigger but suddenly she felt the gun snatch from her hand. Defenseless.

Dennis checks out the gun, taking out the bullets and letting it drop to the ground, "Next time you say you're gonna shot-- don't hesitate or else you'll be dead."

Her hand covers her mouth is disbelief. Curiosity fills her scattered mind. She gets ready to run, but he quickly grabs her by the arm, pulling her closer to him. He covers her mouth with a handkerchief, She tries to fight him, but his grip is too strong. Suddenly she's feeling dizzy. Everything around her goes hazy then it turns to darkness.

Dennis lets out a nasty smirk, as she lies helpless in his arms, "There's no way you can escape from me..." he pushes her hair away from her face, getting a better look. "Big Boss wants you..."

He lifts her unconscious body off the ground and exits her dressing room.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 2

The Red Serpents-- One of the most notorious and dangerous gang in Bangkok. Rumor has it, they take no prisoners alive. Show no mercy upon anyone nor do they let anything slide so easily. Heartless and cruel to the maximum, with the power to clean their dirty tracks. Branded for life, baring the tattoo of a red dragon on their back. Once you're in, death is the only way out. No one's ever came out alive.

King Pin is the leader of the Red Serpents-- One of the cruelest gang leader alive. He shows no remorse for his victims. Heartless and vicious. No one dared go up against King Pin and the Red Serpents-- Nobody. Another rumor has it that King Pin has a daughter whose back is covered in tattoos... A red serpent. A gigantic tattoo that runs along her back, wrapping around her leg and down to her foot.

It's a one-of-kind tattoo, they said. "There's nothing like it.. It's perfect precision, beautiful in every way.. just remarkable... it's pure perfection." Dennis remember Mike telling him about it once. Everyone feared her, so that's what Dennis has been told. Everyone knows not to mess with the King Pin's daughter. You'll be burned alive if you did. Dennis never paid attention to these "rumors." Mike was always full of outrageous stories. More lies than truths. But that is until now...

Kimberly, the woman who's lying unconscious on the bed before Dennis. The woman who he was assigned to kidnap, who hands and feet bounded together with the bandana covering her mouth is... King Pin's daughter.

Dennis has been set up. Big Boss set him up. Fed him directly to to the sharks. He didn't know what he was getting himself into. He should have seen it coming when Big Boss told him he wanted the woman "alive." Big Boss never takes anyone as a prisoner. He never dealt with anyone face to face.

Dennis thinks back to earlier when he captured Kimberly. He laid her body on the bed and that's when he noticed the tattoo on her foot. He removes her robe to get a better glimpse. That's when he notice she isn't just any ordinary woman. She bared the Red Serpent tattoo on her back-- She belongs to one of them. The tattoo plasters her bare back, curving around left side, down to the hip and wrapping around her thighs down to her left foot.

He examined her body art with amazement. Admiring the perfection of her tattoo. He's never seen a tattoo like it. It was pure perfection, just like Mike said. He snaps back to reality, realizing he's a dead man. Why would Big Boss send him on a death mission? He questions himself.

His phone rang, snapping him back to reality. Big Boss. He steps out to the balcony to answer.

"Did you complete the mission?" Big Boss asked eagerly.

"Yes Sir--" Dennis replied.

"Good... Good... Mission one complete," he snickers, "I can't wait to get my hands on her... He knows better than to fuck me over..." Big Boss rambles on as Dennis listens attentively. "You're next mission--" He clears his throat, "I'm leaving her in your hand for the time being... Something came up in Japan and I need to fly there tonight-- Damn Japanese are difficult to compromise with!!" he barks.

Dennis's eyes widen in distraught, "You want me to watch her??" his first time questioning Big Boss.

"Yes... Is that a problem?" Big Boss raise his voice.

"No, sir--" he quickly replies, "No problem at all." he clears his throat.

"Good.. I'll send a getaway car before the sun rise. All the things you'll need will be in the car I'll provide. Now after I hang up with you, get rid of this phone. Don't try to get in touch with me. I'll be keeping in touch."

"Yes, Boss. Anything else?"

"Yes be careful..." he utters softly with concern, "I'm sure you know by now who is the woman I told you to capture..."

"Yes Boss," Dennis stares at Kimberly through the glass door. His heart pounds with adrenaline, "the King Pin's daughter..."

"Okay good... I trust you and I trust you'll take good care of her until I send for your return.. Got it?"

"Got it Boss..." Dennis replied.

"Good...You're the best that I have and you've never failed me so I have confident you can watch her."

"Yes Boss." Dennis clears his throat.

"Okay. Now destroy the phone. I'll be in contact."

Dennis takes out the battery and the sim card and demolishes the phone. He breathes deeply, feeling his heart sinking heavily. He pulls out his cigarette, lighting it up and taking a big puff. It eased his mind and easing the tension. He grabs the bottle of whiskey beside him and chugs the rest of the whiskey bottle, letting the alcohol burn his throat.

"Shit..." he utters under his breath, peering over his shoulder. He stares hard at the glass door at the woman he just kidnap.

Questions run through his mind. What does Big Boss want with Kimberly? When will King Pin send his men to hunt him down? But most importantly, he is his life is worth risking kidnapping the King Pin's daughter, a woman he doesn't even know?

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
noy, please continue this ff..i've been dying to know what will happen next..pleaseeee :drools:  :drools:  :drools: