Loves Last Farewell starring: Porshe/Gunjae

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ruk Um’ lah Krung Soot Tai
รักอำลาครั้งสุดท้าย
Love’s Last Farewell
By: Bieluvr

I'll update soonon the characters, but pra'nangs are Porshe and Gunjae-Sal. I know I have two other fics that I just started, but I can't help it. I move by phases, so right now I'm in a Salan phase. This story is based on a true story, everything is true except for the names, so please support this story too.

Okay, here is the update for the characters that I have so far.

Love’s Last Farewell Characters
Porshe Saran Sirilak as (Nai) Panai Chonkanech
Gunjae-Sal Parntong Boontong as (Pae) Gaipae Lalitakorn
Off Chanapol Satya as (Oun) Oun Suntonrat
Guy Nawapol Lumpoon as (Guy) Guy Liampetch
Nao Tisanart as (Nat) Natta Tisaratcha
Alex Rendell as (Chart) Apichart Ruklomtree
Mint Natwara Wongwasana as (Nee) Melanie Wongsawong
Manao Sornsin Maneewan as (Min) Minthita Mokkhawet
Pat Napapa Thantrakul (Fah) Plai Fah Ruklomtree
Kade Tharakade Petchsuksai as (Wee) Kawee Petchrattana
First Ekkaphong Jongkesakorn as (Chai) Fonchai Jonglikit

Poster made by littledummy :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have to admit that this one doesn't really have many sweet scenes, but it'll be a short one na.

Here's the beginning of the story, hope people don't mind reading well explained paragraph written stories cause i'm the kind of person who likes to write that way na.

Prologue:

It took so long for their love to develop since they had been enemies since childhood. This was due to Mr. Chonkanech, Panai’s dad, and Mr. Lalitakorn, Gaipae’s dad’s long time mini-wars. It all started when Mr. Lalitakorn got lost in the woods. His wife had been looking all over for him, but there was no sign of him anywhere. His wife called the ranger station to help look for him. That was where Mr. Chonkanech worked before he retired. As they were looking for Mr. Lalitakorn, it began to rain really hard.

Mr. Chonkanech and Mrs. Lalitakorn, Mesa, were searching when she slipped and pulled Mr. Chonkanech along with her. He landed on top of her just as Mr. Lalitakorn got there.
“Mesa!” Mr. Lalitakorn shouted.
Mr. Chonkanech got off of her and Mesa ran to her husband.
“P’ Chai, it’s not what you think.” Mesa tried to explain, but Mr. Lalitakorn didn’t listen.
He started yelling at Mr. Chonkanech, but Mr. Chonkanech denied everything that he said. Instead he called the others that they had found him.

A few weeks later, Mr. Chonkanech and his wife who was pregnant went out to the woods to enjoy a little weather before his wife comes to rest. At the same time Mr. Lalitakorn went out hunting. Mr. Chonkanech was taking pictures of his wife when he heard a gunshot and his wife fell down right in front of his eyes. He ran to his wife and picked her up.
“Lana!” he cried.
The bushes shook and Mr. Lalitakorn came out of there. Mr. Chonkanech glared at Mr. Lalitakorn.
“What’s wrong?” Mr. Lalitakorn asked.
“How can you ask that?” Mr. Chonkanech asked, “You killed my wife!”
Mr. Lalitakorn shook his head in shock.

Mr. Chonkanech rushed to the hospital and waited in the waiting room as his wife was pushed into the emergency room. He cried, rubbing his hands together as Mr. Lalitakorn walked in, in guilt. He looked at Mr. Chonkanech closely and recognized him. He was angry, though he felt bad for what he had done. He sat down beside Mr. Chonkanech and apologized. Mr. Chonkanech pushed him away as the doctor came out. They both got up.
“Mr. Chonkanech, I’m sorry we couldn’t save your wife, but your baby is a boy and we just took him to the nursing room.” The doctor said.
Mr. Chonkanech nodded and glared at Mr. Lalitakorn before going to the nursing room.

Mr. Lalitakorn got home and explained everything to his wife who was also pregnant for three months already. She felt bad and went to the hospital to see Mr. Chonkanech, but he refused to see her. From then on, no matter what Mr. and Mrs. Lalitakorn did, Mr. Chonkanech would always find a way to do better and to get revenge. Finally to one day where Mr. and Mrs. Lalitakorn couldn’t take it anymore, they began to hate Mr. Chonkanech, and to the day their daughter was born.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Chapter 1:

Since they were born Panai and Gaipae had been taught to hate each other. Every time they meet there was never a chance of understanding, but always the sound of fighting and arguing. It was Mr. Lalitakorn’s birthday and Gai pae decided to go to the market to get something for him. She knew he loves to collect hats. As she approached the hat and reached for it, someone grabbed it.
“Mister, how much is this hat?” Panai asked.
Gaipae looked up at him in anger.
“Nee, Panai, I saw that first.” Gaipae said.
Panai turned back to look at her with an “I don’t care” look and turned back to the guy.
“It’s only twenty baht.” The guy replied.
“Then I’ll buy it.” Gaipae said and grabbed it out of Panai’s hand.
She tucked it under her arms and took out her small purse, to get the money. Panai shook his head and grabbed the hat away.
“I’m getting it.” Panai said, handing 20 baht to the guy.
Gaipae glared at Panai as he smiled at her proudly and walked away. Gaipae made a fist in anger and closed her purse, going to put it into her pocket. Before she could, someone ran out of nowhere and grabbed it, running off.
“Eh, come back here!!!” Gaipae shouted.
She chased after the guy who took her purse. Suddenly the guy disappeared into thin air. Gaipae looked around, but couldn’t find him anywhere. She growled and headed back home walking, because she didn’t have money to pay for a bus ride.

As she walked home, she spotted Panai with his car parked at the side of the road. He was leaning onto his car holding a little black purse in his hand. Gaipae recognized that it was hers. She rushed over and pulled it out of Panai’s hand and smacked him across the face.
“Nee, why did you steal my purse?!” she shouted, “I’m going to tell the police that you took my purse.”
Panai rubbed his cheek and glared at her in confusion.
“Hey, I didn’t steal it, you should look at the facts before you judge.” Panai said.
Gaipae raised her eyebrows at him.
“Where, the facts?” she said, “ All I know is that someone took it from me and now it’s in your hands, so you hired someone to steal my purse and bring it to you.”
Panai shook his head and rolled his eyes.
“Nee, all your life you can only think of something so dumb and stupid like this?” Panai said, “Bah jing-jing.”
Gaipae couldn’t believe he called her stupid.
“Nai nee la, bah jing-jing ah.” Pae said, pointing her finger at his forehead.
He pushed her hand away.
“Nee la, what they call do good but get bad in return.” Panai said, “Whatever, I don’t care, mai mee wela, Bah jing-jing”
He got into his car and drove off. Gaipae watched as he left and kicked dirt after him.
“It’s my bad luck to get to meet a person like you in my life, Nai Panai!” Gaipae shouted after him then continued walking.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks Aikoden, I'll update soon, just thinking of more ideas to write it. Haha. Oh yeah, I really need to get rid of the Coming Soon part because it looks weird when i'm already writing it, but I don't know how to, can someone help me out?

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
Oh yeah, I really need to get rid of the Coming Soon part because it looks weird when i'm already writing it, but I don't know how to, can someone help me out?

Not sure if anyone had already help you with this, but your very first post at the bottom right it should say something like "report" "edit" "etc." click "edit" and it should pop up a box, then click on "use full editor" and from there on you can do whatever you want. Hope this help :).

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thank you very much littledummy, haha I guess I'm the dummy here. :) But thaks again for your help!

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't really comment till the story is complete, but I guess I will inform you I am actually reading your story. My input about this story so far, I like the feel to it. Not sure if you understand me, heck sometime I don't understand myself also :). But you say it's base off from a true story, right? I'm looking forward to a true story for a long time now, my few true story I've read was years ago and they have been incomplete story for years now. I hope with your story I can relive all the true story I have read and that it will truly have a complete end. Update when you can :). -Alie.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's been a long time since i haven't updated on this ff. Sorry for the long wait. littledummy, I'm glad you are reading this too and thanks for everyone who has came to this ff to read it. I promise i will finish this one for all of the people who would love to read it. :)

Chapter 2:

Panai smiled as he thought about what had happened. He looked at the hat that he held in his hand. Pae had said that she was buying it for his dad’s birthday. There was no way he was going to give it to her father, not after her father had done to his mother. Panai got angry just thinking about it, though he didn’t remember anything, yet his dad had told him of how his mother died when he was still in her stomach. It had been a dangerous situation for him too. Nai made a fist as he spotted Pae making her way up the road. Just perfect, it is time to take revenge. Nai hurried over to block the way into Pae’s driveway as Pae reached the entrance. Pae rolled her eyes.

“What do you want now?” Pae asked.

Nai just couldn’t keep his angry face on as his lips formed into a smile. He hated that every time he saw her, he would always smile, the anger in his heart fading away. Panai tried to think of what his dad had told him to keep himself mad, but it didn’t help. Pae waited for his reply, but he just kept staring at her, making her uncomfortable.

“If you have nothing to say then move out of my way cause I have to go inside.” Pae said, pushing Nai aside, but he stood his ground.

Instead of moving away, he grabbed her hands. Pae was stunned at his actions and she tried to pull her hand away, but he tightened his grip. Nai laughed and pulled her closer to him.

“Nee, tum arai na?” Pae asked.

“Nothing.” Nai smiled.

Pae backed away as Nai got closer. What the heck was he doing? How was this revenge? Nai thought in his head. Pae began to blush as she thought about what had happened a few years ago.

-------------Flashback-------------

Nai had been chasing her Pae with his rifle heading into the woods, just for fun when he saw her going out to the river. Pae had forgotten that her family shared this borderline with his family. She was walking carelessly when she ran into him.

“Are you crazy!!!” Pae shouted back at him while running.

“You’re the crazy one, who told you to cross into my land first?!” Nai replied, “Now I’m going to shoot you and take you to your father, just like what he did to my mother!” Nai shouted to Pae, jokingly.

Pae was scared to death as he said that. She had thought that he really was going to do what he said. As they came up to a slope, heading down, Nai had not been careful and he slipped on some leaves, dropping his gun and rolled down. Pae heard the loud noise and stopped turned back to look. Only to her surprise, he bumped into her legs, causing her to fall and both rolled down together. When they finally came to a stop, Pae had thought that they were dead. She felt a heavy weight on her as she opened her eyes to look. Not only was Nai on top of her, but their lips were touching as well. Pae screamed and pushed Nai off of her as she sat up. They both looked at each other in shock.

-----------End of Flashback------------

Nai laughed, already knowing what she was thinking about through her distant eyes. Pae was startled by his laugh and snapped out of the memory.

“Nee, it has been three years and you still remember that incident?” Nai questioned.

“What incident?” Pae asked in denial.

“Stop pretending, I know you were thinking about our first kiss.” Nai said.

Pae’s eyes widened as if he had just said something totally inappropriate.

“Don’t you ever say that again, it makes me want to puke.” Pae said.

Nai nodded his head, shuddering at just the mention of it as well.

“Ugh, I know, me too.” Nai said.

“Well then if I shouldn’t remember it, then why do you?” Pae questioned.

“I don’t.” Nai lied, “What happened.

Pae rolled her eyes.

“Let me go before I call my dad and tell him to shoot you.” Pae said pulling her hands away.

Nai burned up at her words.

“Just like how he shot my mom?” Nai asked in anger.

Pae realized what she had said. She shouldn’t have mentioned it, but who cares, he was her enemy.

“Yes, just like how he shot your mother.” Pae answered.

Nai pulled Pae closer as he glared into her eyes.

“You are no different from your father Pae, I will never let your father get away with what he had done.” Nai said.

Pae glared back at him.

“Well then don’t, I’ll see what you can do.” Pae said.

Pae pinched Nai’s hands forcing him to let go of her. She took one last look at him before heading inside. Nai went back to his own house, grabbing the hat that was on the front of the car and as he went inside, he crumbled the hat up into his hands.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hey guys, I have to apologize for not updating for a long time and to tell you that I can't update anymore because I wanted this story to be as true as possible, but the person that i'm getting this from refused to tell me the rest of what really happened.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Well I was begging my cousin to tell me the rest of the story and she finally did, so i will continue on this story now. Thanks to everyone who still tuned in after i stopped writing for a long time. I will try to finish it up soon. :)