Lub Zog Ntawm Txoj Kev Hlub!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone see this movie "Lub Zog Ntawm Txoj Kev Hlub!" staring Mabsua Lis & Tswb Lauj.....I think it came out Hmong New Year...just want to know is it good or not before I buy....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
My mom bought the movie but I haven't seen it yet. She said it was alright but not all that good. I'll try to watch it later and tell you how it is.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I watched part one and I think it is ok because the actors and actresses are kinda new. The only thing that I don't like is the Pa'ek height(he is shorter than the Nang'ek) it makes him look like a little kid. I think Mabsua Lis is very pretty.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I watched part one and I think it is ok because the actors and actresses are kinda new. The only thing that I don't like is the Pa'ek height(he is shorter than the Nang'ek) it makes him look like a little kid. I think Mabsua Lis is very pretty.
Yeah I have to agree on that too. If the pa'ek is taller and if they fix him up a bit to look more attracting this movie would be a lot better.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
:huh: what!! the pra-ek is shorter than the na'ek... wow! JUST GREAT!!!! :(

i was looking forward to it.. but i guess not anymore.. what a odd couple! :lol:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Hey don't waste your money to buy this movie and don't waste your time to watch it! No offense but the p'ek is not even good-looking and he is really short.. not compatible with mabsua lis... I don't know if it's just me but sometimes I think he acts and talks too girlish... big turn off... trust me, you're not missing out on anything. It's not worth it!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
well, even so that the hero of the movie doesn't match the heroine, I think they are a good match to fit the storyline. :)

he is poor, and alone while she is rich and has everything a girl would possible want (in that world lol) and she falls in love with someone who is not too attractive or doesn't have a lot to give her, but his heart... So that is why I feel like they are a good couple for the title and storyline of the movie. :)

It's not that bad, though it is not the best ones out there.. I think mab sua lis can do a better job, because I feel like her acting in 'txij nkawm teev kua muag" or whatever, she was really good...

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
i stopped watching hmong movies because of all the crying...from the looks of this cover, seems like this movie won't be any different

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
hehehe...
too much crying isn't good...
I haven't seen it but from the reviews I'm getting, I won't waste my time watching it...

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
it was a horrible movie. typical, cliche hmong movie. rich girl likes poor orphaned boy. no character development-- it was yet ANOTHER first love at first sight... you never understand why the couples fell in love. ugh! typical typical.

if you want the ending, just PM me and I can tell you the ending.

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
I order the movie but is in dvd but no talking much no sound when they talk....the music sound it work....got to send it back to them again and get another new one....is a good movie I love it but hear no sound....