Tickets: $10 in advance
$15 at the door
advance tickets will be available at Apple Video's booth

For more info. contact Lee @ (559)978-3751
or BouaLong @ (916) 897-8320 or (559) 696-9347

if you don't know who he is.. he used to be a band member in PARADISE
but he left the group to do his own music
i love his music!! very original and has very deep meaning in them
he's never done concerts before.. this will be his very first time.
don't miss it!!

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Darn why does it have to be in CA? I was so excited at first but when I saw the location, I was disappointed. Well, hopefully, someday he will do one in Minnesota too.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
I would love to attend...sigh....stuck at the studio....sigh...sigh...sigh........while everyone is partying..we're stuck recording.....sucks to be us!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i love his music. i hope its good. =D
buying my tickets on the first day of new year.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i live only a few miles from cal expo. lol. i'll be attending the new years. i also very close to majestic, so i'll be attending the concert. look for a girl in hmong clothes at the new years and a girl in a maroon dress at the concert. lmao.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i live only a few miles from cal expo. lol. i'll be attending the new years. i also very close to majestic, so i'll be attending the concert. look for a girl in hmong clothes at the new years and a girl in a maroon dress at the concert. lmao.
omgsh are you serious! i'm wearing the same thing LOL :lol:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
LMAO. i have a good feeling that someone is going to be wearing the same dress as mine to the concert.
if that's the case.. i'll ask to have a photo with her. lol.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yeah CIAJ SIA was there too. he was kool. he played his flute & instead of singing, he LIP SYNC!! LOL

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
an overview of the night:
lue vang and his band started playing their awesome music right at 8 pm
they basically played non-stop
guest singers: i forgot the girl in his band's name, but she was really good, kathy xiong, and ciaj sia
the girl in the band sang in english while lue and the band played the music
kathy xiong sang a morlum song that was dedicated to a doctor and his wife.. i think. lol
and ciaj sia "sang" one of his new songs from his 3rd album
if you're wondering why i put that in quotations.. it's because.. he was only lip singing.
after he thanked the crowd and walked off the stage.. the song was still on, but only the melody was playing.. then after a minute or so... his voice came on in the song
he got caught lip singing.. lol. the crowd was like.. "awwww..."
but then he did play his flute thing with some tight music in the background. lol
he also gave away 5 free cds (his new album)
they didn't do much talking at all that night.
the only time they spoke to the audience was when they thanked the sponsors and the people who attended
it was just a lot of fun!
they did a lot of cover songs too which people enjoyed a lot
by 10 pm, the crowd was pretty much drunk and danced to everything! lol.
i'll upload my small video clips onto youtube when i have time.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
awwwww sounds like it was a good concert --- at least they got the memo to not talk so damn much about sponsors and dedications!!!!
It was well worth your money. Maybe if they ever go to MN my hubby would take us.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oh man this party was ruckus! i had such a good time. i think i only sat out on like 2 songs.
i'm pretty sure majority of the people there were drunk after 10 but damn who cares it was sooooo fun! this was probably the BEST hmong party i'd ever gone too. i have to say whoever didnt go missed out.
this wasnt your typical hmong party with salavong songs. it was very contemporary.
i brought my camera but didnt even get a chance to take pictures too busy dancing.
holy i didnt even realize the ceiling had a chandelier hahahaha.
the next day i kept on wondering why the heck was my neck hurting...a couple hours later i realized it was from all the head banging to the rock songs hahahaha.
ouhhh speaking of rock songs. DID YOU GUYS SEE SEK LOSO? HOLLLLYYYYYY CRAPPERS he was there. exciting!
i sat at their table and had a beer with them and i didnt even realize it was Sek until today hahaha.
lets do it again in fresno!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh man this party was ruckus! i had such a good time. i think i only sat out on like 2 songs.
i'm pretty sure majority of the people there were drunk after 10 but damn who cares it was sooooo fun! this was probably the BEST hmong party i'd ever gone too. i have to say whoever didnt go missed out.
this wasnt your typical hmong party with salavong songs. it was very contemporary.
i brought my camera but didnt even get a chance to take pictures too busy dancing.
holy i didnt even realize the ceiling had a chandelier hahahaha.
the next day i kept on wondering why the heck was my neck hurting...a couple hours later i realized it was from all the head banging to the rock songs hahahaha.
ouhhh speaking of rock songs. DID YOU GUYS SEE SEK LOSO? HOLLLLYYYYYY CRAPPERS he was there. exciting!
i sat at their table and had a beer with them and i didnt even realize it was Sek until today hahaha.
lets do it again in fresno!!!
I went and stayed til it ended. i didn't see sek loso.. your talking about the real SEK LOSO right? lol
I didn't see them. how come they didn't sing? the only guest singers that i saw was Ciaj Sia, that girl name
Kathy and that lady that sang salavong.

how come SEK LOSO didn't sing??? 0.O