Lued Nai Din

sarN

sarNie Granny
so i saw some picture at paujinjong.com ... boy it load sooooo slow at dat site LOL>> so i reupload them wiht my link so ya'll have it easy :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think kwan&aurn goin get marry in the lakorn ...yeah , ya'll know wat dis mean ...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
i think kwan&aurn goin get marry in the lakorn ...yeah , ya'll know wat dis mean ...
We do? :unsure: Hell yeah Sarn, the minions knows whats up. They do get married. In that behind the scene clip with Kwan in the gold dress its their wedding day and Kwan gets sick. I think Arnus forces her to get married so all the n'rais will back off his grill or something.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Here's the second teaser for the lakorn. It's the same teaser that didn't have sound but this one has sound. Kwan's going to be pregnant in this lakorn. I'm in need of a good revenge lakorn, hopefully this is it. Credit for teaser goes to P'Noiki @ Spicy Forum

Leurd Nai Din teaser

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
For those of you that has seen the teaser trailer...in the scene where it is raining...and you see blood flowing down the water...is that an :r-scene-pop-corn: ....please tell I did not imagine that.

sarN

sarNie Granny
For those of you that has seen the teaser trailer...in the scene where it is raining...and you see blood flowing down the water...is that an :r-scene-pop-corn: ....please tell I did not imagine that.

lol . i think someone prolly fall and hit his head on the rock or soemthing lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That scene is probably the :r-scene-pop-corn: but as for the blood, I think that's when his mother dies and her blood is washed into the ground that's why it's called Leurd Nai Din, Blood in the Ground. But I'm not that sure either, sometimes they just cut and paste clips together that don't even relate to one another but hopefully, that blood isn't part of the rape because that's odd and brutal.

max

sarNie Elites
I am not sure if I like the storyline... I am not too into the whole "revenge" story, but I do like Pao Jin Jong lakorns, if that is what PJJ stands for, lol =)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
lol . i think someone prolly fall and hit his head on the rock or soemthing lol
:loool: :loool: :loool: Sarn you probably wished it was an :r-scene-pop-corn: too...come on admit it!!!!!

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
Dang wat is up with revenging drama...Hey I noticed that Nok's name in the movie is Galhong...lol...funny that I have never heard of the name before until I've seen the movie "Galhong" ch3 production...lol........also, Nok is Vee's gf in real life and in the movie she plays as the bad girl who likes Arnus....dang, it's a small world....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see this lakorn. Hopefully, it won't be too much revenge stuff that it makes me get a headache. Love Arnus. Haven't seen him in a while. He's such a cutie!!!

April

sarNie Egg
How exciting that the lakorn will air anytime now....can't wait!!!!!!!Kwan and Arnus looks hotTTTTT together.

Does anybody knows the summary?????