Luk Maai Blien See (TV Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yaeh its Rome and Benz again i like them. I like them in Dao Jarat Fah they were a cute pair but i don't like Margie her tone of voice and her acting but the guy for the new generation looks ok.

danseurella

sarNie Egg
I was wondering whether to watch this one... Well... for one I like Benz, Chai, Rome and Namfon. I quite like Margie too but she's not that good an actress to me. She's still got that kid-ness about her. But she's cute alright.
But I don't really like to watch dramas where people go crazy and especially dramas which extend the revenge and stuff over two generations.

Anyway, no news when they airing this?
Seems like such a long time since they filmed...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sadly i still havent watched djf yet.. >_<... but i dont mind rome n benz ... but hmmm i actually wanna see rome n margie more though.. but oh well..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Margie is pairing w/ Chai right? I think she looks so young for him! Namfon.K and Chai should get together instead. I really want her to be nang'ek in here w/ Rome! They would look very good together. =)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^no, margie is getting with boy. they are in the younger gen.

thanks for the teaser! looks real intense

danseurella

sarNie Egg
here another clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtt3EDfR0Go...re=channel_page
does anyone know what time slot it's taking yet?
If this:
Hi all, I just heard that TV ch.3 just change new LAKORN schedule again coz ch7 just change LAKORN schedule as well.

The main reason may be the ch3's boss want his LAKORN can appropriatly fight with ch7' schedule.

There are new lakorn name may on air on next schedule (MON- Sun)

**** PLS noted: These schedule're not confirm date 100% yet !!!****

Ch3's next schedule

Mon-Tue - Sapai Klaipuenteang (Ann Tong & Chakrit)
Wed-Thu - Lookmai Pleansee (Benz & Rome )
Fri-Sun - Dong Poo Dee (Taew & Mart)

VS

Ch7's next schedule
Mae Ying
Mue Nang
Jaew Jairai Kab Khunchai Tae-wada (Aum Pucharapa)

Credit: pantip.com
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...6/A7650646.html
from the Namtan Mai track is true, it's Wed and Thu.

danseurella

sarNie Egg
I've been debating with myself whether to watch it cos despite it having MANY actors and actresses I like, I don't really like period drama...

tinah

sarNie Coma
If this:

from the Namtan Mai track is true, it's Wed and Thu.
okay shouldnt they air sapai against aum's lakorn since both are comedy. then air mae ying against look mai cuz both are drama

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Nawww. I think MARGIE is Rome & Namfon's daughter not Rome & Benz??! But I could be wronggg. Idk. :(

I'm so looking forward to this drama though, Loook damnnn good! :) So intense! & I love the cast, totallyy!

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
this is slightly similar to Muer Dok Ruk Baan where theres a 2nd generation and mismatch the kids with different parents and Chai is also in here too lol