Luk Maai Blien See (TV Scene)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Nawww. I think MARGIE is Rome & Namfon's daughter not Rome & Benz??! But I could be wronggg. Idk. :(

I'm so looking forward to this drama though, Loook damnnn good! :) So intense! & I love the cast, totallyy!
Yes I love the cast! The issue with who Margie's parents are ..Read at your own risk major spoiler! LOL
I believe Benz is her mother and Chai will be her real father lol cause according to the summary Benz will tell Chai to steal Rome's sperm in hope's of getting pregnant through artificial insemination, but I think Chai gives her his instead because as Rome was about to give everything to Margie, Chai who was unable to speak at that time due to his head hitting the ground is able to speak and tell Rome that Margie isn't his real daughter so it make sense that Chai gave Benz his sperm then if he is trying to tell Rome that Margie isn't Rome's. Also, Top's real father is going to be someone else the person that Namfon was with and dumped for Rome -.-" Crazy story but the story could change

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so going to watch this lakorn. The sperm thingy got me interested. So awesome! I just hope that the child is Rome and Benz! It is so funny that she had to get his sperms. I doubt that it would be Chai or you may never know that this could turn out to be like ACD then I would definitely be upset at ch3 and vow never to watch another lakorns of ch3 ever again. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well I don't know because I guess Margie and Top can still end up together even if she is Rome's child :loool: but it would make sense if Chai did give Benz his since he is in love with her lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
funny how we're gonna be seeing chai as the nice guy in here when in sap poo sa hes such a player

tinah

sarNie Coma
the 3rd teaser. credit to margiefanclub

benz is real evil but its because of namfon who made her become that way, shes the sneaky rai. anywho, margies really cute in here. i hope she gets more better roles where she plays as the lead n'ek. she has the potential