Luk Maai Blien See (TV Scene)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it ended today. I think it was a pretty good lakorn, it was intense to watch with Benz and Namfon. At first I wasn't going to watch this, but it was good. I love Margie, and I think I'm liking Chai more and more as I watching him in lakorns.

I kind of felt bad that Namfon died, but she was pretty crazy.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
so, wait did Chai tell Benz that Margie is their child and not ROme? Or did he coward out and just let Benz think that Rome is her baby daddy?

cecilia

Staff member
it was not clarify in the ending. but i'm sure, she will find out eventually b/c she has come to realize that the person that always there for her was CHAI ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am a little disappointed. Ruthai died, Thip ends up as a nun top repent her mistakes, Brasop cripple, and Chatree ended up with no one in the end. And it wasn't clear or maybe I missed it cause I did FF through a lot whether Neung is actually whose daughter. At least the two kid got together. I am amazed at Margie's performance. She improved a lot and I find her less annoying lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^you did ff too much LOl .. it was clarified by CHAI that it was him who gave the sperm to Benz
Margie called Rome her dad too b/c if not for him, she would not get a chance to be born
Either Ruthai died or don't, she will end up with a bad life b/c she KILLED her ex-bf/husband.
Also, i'm glad she did b/c she did not even feel bad about the messes she caused for Benz.
She still blame Benz, even til the last minutes. Thank god she died.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL I got irritated with everyone in the lakorn. I hope to see more of Margie and Pope together in another lakorn.

Chai finally got the girl. :p Very nice to see Benz happy in the end.

The kids were very cute. I hope to see them in another lakorn together. Maybe in Payong.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I just watched up to episode 11 and I am so annoyed by Benz's character. I hate how she is so dumb with everything that she does in this lakorn. She wanted to get revenge but everything that she does is hurting herself even more and her family She needs to be like Namfon's character and play mind games with her enemy. I also hate the fact that she cannot control her anger. Everything that Namfon does or say to her just instantly cause her to have an outburst of anger and go crazy. I wish they would have made her character more calm and smart. I know that she was hurt but using your own daughter for revenge by trying to hook her up with her own brother(I know they're not real brother's and sister but that's what Benz thinks) is just plain selfish. I don't care how hurt she was but that is just freaken plain wrong. Namfon is just as bad but for some reason I don't get annoyed by her character as much as I do with Benz. I love Chai's character the most in here. He is so caring and nice. I wish there was a guy in this world that would love me like that but of course there isn't one. So Margie is Chai's daugther right? If she is then it would make much more sense because on one of the night, my mom was saying that, how can they make Margie Rome's daugther when both Benz and Rome has dark skin? Margie would fit to be Chai's daughter more than Rome. At the time, I was like I don't know why they would choose someone with such light skin to be Rome and Benz's daughter but now it makes sense if Margie is really Chai's daughter.

myx

sArNieZ
i wasn't interested in this lakorn at the beginning, but the ending was good. i luv how everything turns out.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I thought namfon was the nanek!!!! Y she keep getting rai role??!!!! She's so pretty n great in acting!!!! Stupid producer! I was all into it when I saw namfon's picture with Rome I was like yah!!! Finally nam as nanek, but then she turns out tobe the evil girl again!!! She's way younger than some actresses who keeps repeating nanek roles that should play rai role to prove their ability too!! Right isn't that what director's are trying to do nowadays!!!!

Anyways I will pass this drama just by reading the comments... No offense but never liked benzzz... So if she's nanek n a crazy one for whatever reasons... I'll pass but thank u for sharing I just wanted to know the storyline!!!