Luk Mai Klai Ton

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Made some anime.... ;)

What can I say but I love this lakorn so much it holds a special place in my heart cuz of the superb acting by the cast and the storyline itself some people thought the lakorn dragged but for me it was perfect...I watch this lakorn at least twice a year...one of my all time favorite and of course my #1 actor and actress are both in it...I don't think the ending suck just not complete..know what I mean -_-

I can't say how much I love this lakorn and both Kob and Andrew..I so wish to see them in another lakorn if there's a God... :(

Still waiting for the reunion...anytime now Andrew... :rolleyes:

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree with you. I love this movie. You will never see anyone cry like Andrew does. I too want them to reunite.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Me too....Andrew will not be famous as when he was with ch7. I want Andrew back in ch7 and play with Kob again...alteast one or two more lakorns ...and I want to see them in a real love drama where you see kisses and slaps (jealousy roles)....you know what I mean.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
This is my favorite lakorn and my first of Andrew, his acting was the best in here...Kob and Andrew really have chemistry in here...This lakorn should at least win award for the the best lakorn in society...very dramatic dealing with family issue.. :D
I agree with you Blue, hope they both reunited again. :(

Susie

sarNie Adult
wait is the the lakorn where andrew's mom walked out on him and then he kinda hated her and some time later she got hit & run???

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Susie said:
wait is the the lakorn where andrew's mom walked out on him and then he kinda hated her and some time later she got hit & run???
[post="119708"][/post]​

Yeah this one his mom walked out on him...and Kob had issues with her daddy.....another favorite is the one with Benz and Janie...I like him in drama...although he look cute with Pok and Aom too...

This wasn't my first Jackie the first lakorn of his I saw was the one with Ramona...he was so geeky in that lakorn I even made fun of him...but he look so hot in Mussaya with Bua I couldn't resist his charm and talent...but Luk Mai made me love him.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
This wasn't my first Jackie the first lakorn of his I saw was the one with Ramona...he was so geeky in that lakorn I even made fun of him...but he look so hot in Mussaya with Bua I couldn't resist his charm and talent...but Luk Mai made me love him.
[post="120310"][/post]​

Oh yeah, He was also in that lakorn with Ramona, but I didn't noticed him until Luk Mai Klai Ton.. :D He looks so handsome and more manly. I didn't watch Mussaya and the one with Benz yet. I watch only the Janie one, it alright...but I love Luk Mai Klai Ton more...it more dramatic and sad

Susie

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Yeah this one his mom walked out on him...and Kob had issues with her daddy.....another favorite is the one with Benz and Janie...I like him in drama...although he look cute with Pok and Aom too...

[post="120310"][/post]​
yeah in this lakorn he hated his mom but then his bro got along with her. THIS LAKORN WAS SAD!!! neways yeah i remember the one lakorn of him w/ ramona. wait is it when ramona had the tail?? what was the title of that lakorn?? dude those were the good ol' days.

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey..i love this lakorn..i wanna see kob and andrew do another lakorn together..hehe...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think this was one of Kob's better dramas. Her character for once wasn't some weakling and she had genuine chemistry with Andrew.

Wasn't Andrew paired with Ramona a bunch of times? I remember the one where he had a brother in a wheelchair, the forest one and the one where Ramona had a tail. Were there more?

Susie

sarNie Adult
i know. i remember watch both of those lakorns& more. yeah andrew did a superb job in this lakorn. i should of keep the tapes lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
This is my first drama of seeing Kob and Andrew and I thought they made such a NICE couple! They had really good chemistry and their acting was superb too! i loved the way Andrew was all disliking her but later he cared for her a lot! They looked really good together! I wish they'd do another drama together! yeah, lol a slap/kiss style one would be great! :slapandkissse3: Those are fun! This one was even a little bit like that too!
Gosh, i just loved the part where they are arguing but then he suddenly pulls her and kisses her TWICE!! that was so hot, and then he even felt a bit bashful about it! they did really well! :wub:

__dazzling-me__

sarNie Egg
i enjoy this lakorn. I like the love between Kob and andrew. It's very cute, but the end wasn't so exciting. BTW, do anyone have the songs for this lakorn? I really like the theme song.

jjinxx

can anyone tell me wat this lakorn is bout?
This one is about Kob whose mom was raped by her rich boss, so she quit her job. But since she was raped she got pregnant and that girl is KOB. When Kob's mom dies she tells Kob about who her real father is and Kob wants to get revenge or CONFRONT her real father, but they think she's just doing it to get money. Andrew works for her Real Dad, and is sort of the boyfriend to his daughter (basically he is dating Kob's half-sister). Andrew doesn't like Kob since he thinks she just wants money but Kob doesn't give up because she wants justice for her mom. Andrew's younger brother meets and falls in love with Kob, and later, Andrew also falls in love with Kob and she falls for him too, but she tries not to like him since her half-sister likes him.
ok, this is kind of hard, since i don't forgot the names of some of the characters ^^' anyways, Kob's halfsister's mom and real sister don't like Kob but when everyone later finds out Kob really is related to them, they can't do much about it. Kob's real dad also accepts her too though....

sorry if the summary is bad.. ^^'

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
This one is about Kob whose mom was raped by her rich boss, so she quit her job. But since she was raped she got pregnant and that girl is KOB. When Kob's mom dies she tells Kob about who her real father is and Kob wants to get revenge or CONFRONT her real father, but they think she's just doing it to get money. Andrew works for her Real Dad, and is sort of the boyfriend to his daughter (basically he is dating Kob's half-sister). Andrew doesn't like Kob since he thinks she just wants money but Kob doesn't give up because she wants justice for her mom. Andrew's younger brother meets and falls in love with Kob, and later, Andrew also falls in love with Kob and she falls for him too, but she tries not to like him since her half-sister likes him.
ok, this is kind of hard, since i don't forgot the names of some of the characters ^^' anyways, Kob's halfsister's mom and real sister don't like Kob but when everyone later finds out Kob really is related to them, they can't do much about it. Kob's real dad also accepts her too though....

sorry if the summary is bad.. ^^'

hey thanks.. is there any r scene n here?

jjinxx

hey thanks.. is there any r scene n here?
nope, there's none, other than when the dad rapes her mom.
But there are really sweet scenes of Kob and Andrew...at least i thought they were cute! Especially the first time they kiss! OMG, that was like heart stopping, cuz it came out of nowhere!

Kob was at Andrew's house and they got into an argument so Andrew was holding onto her wrist and she was yelling at him then he pulled her and kissed her! then pulled away and kissed her again!!! OMG! XD

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
A REAL KiSS? REALLY? i DONT EVEN REMEMBER! iT'S BEEN SO LONG SiNCE i'VE SEEN THiS LAKORN. i DiDN'T LiKE THE ENDiNG THOUGH.. iT COULD'VE BEEN BETTER!