***LWJ DEJ TXOJ KEV HLUB***

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
THIS IS A HMONG NEW MOVIE THAT'S COMING SOON THIS JULY 4TH. I HEARD THAT THE N'EK IS VERY PRETTY AND SHE PLAYS A DRAGON. ANYONE HEARD OF IT. I BOUGHT COOB THOJ MV AND SAW THE PREVIEW AT THE BEGIN, IT SEEM INTERSTING.

mailee

sarNie Egg
i will wait until then to see if it is good or not b/c some hmong movies have no meaning at all that will help you learn something from..... :D

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
me three......

off the subject but is COOB THOJ's MV any good??? i wanna go buy it.....hahaha...

biava

sarNie Hatchling
i saw the preview but dont remember anything from it lolz :lmao: but if its about love, sweet talk and stuff it just gives me goosbumps dont know why den i jux dont want to watch it and also i think "i think only" the title sounds kinda lame lolz :sweat:

ddawbb

sarNie Adult

they used this picture in a different movie cover .. and the girl was in it.. I didn't think that she looked like the girl in the picture at all... is it just all computer-fixed?? :unsure:

mokka

sarNie Adult
in my opinion its dumb... my aunt bought and we were watching it at my house and i through most part of the movie that I watched, only saw the guy and the girl talking and walking around the lake...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
mokka said:
in my opinion its dumb... my aunt bought and we were watching it at my house and i through most part of the movie that I watched, only saw the guy and the girl talking and walking around the lake...
[post="140421"][/post]​

really?? !! darn it.. I wanted to see it....
well if I see it and the cover looks attractive- maybe I'll give up a few dollars to support the Hmong work.. :)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ok by how my sister explains it, it was stupid?? but i still want to see it!! hehe...is there any story line to it?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw this movie at july 4 and I bought it. The cover look every nice but when isaw the movie its not as good as I though it would be. The n'ke and p'ke they talk to soft and when the n'ke cry she can't cry...The n'ke and p'ke look pretty good but when they act they can't...