***LWJ DEJ TXOJ KEV HLUB***

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a Summary to the movie its in hmong so I don't know if some of ya can read it or not....:

Summary:

Lwg Dej yog zaj Laug ntxhais nkauj ntxaum. Yog li muag ib hnub nws tau kho siab thiaj tau siqab yeeb yaj tsom pom neeg ntiaj teb nog peb caug yam lom zem xauv npo. Yog li ntawv Lwg Dej thiaj tau thov nwstxiv cai news tuaj koom kev lom zem. Yoj li thaum Lwg Dej tuag saum yaj ceeb thiaj tau tuaj ntsib ib tug tub hluas hu ua Muaj Kub. Yog li ntawv nkawv thiaj tau tsim muaj txoj kev hlub hu tias LWJ DEJ TXOJ KEV HLUB Tsis Paub Kawg

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
thats kinda true...some hmong peeps kant act...the only good one that i have ever saw was et yaj...he was pretty good in tsis muaj chaw....

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
hey dancy, just have a question on your signiture, j/w if that's a new hmong movie title "Tso Tsis Tau Koj Tseg"????
Let me know ok....also the one with E.T Yang and Ntxhais Tsab too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
To: genn04

"Tso Tsis Tau Koj Tseg" was made a while back ago 2004 or 2005...

The one with E.T Yang and Ntxhais Tsab is also a movie too. Their movie is call "Lub Cub Tawg Tseem Ciaj Ncaig" it was made in 2003.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
w really????
there are so many Hmong girls out there who want to be stars.. why not find someone with some Hmong fluency?? my god...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
so that TSO TSIS TAU KOJ TSEG is a hmong movie??? i thought it was some koream movie....hahah....the guy looked korean to me for some reason....hahaha....anyways....he doesn't look bad....

anyways....back to this Lwj Deb movie.....DON'T BUY IT! THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN...IF YOU WANNA WASTE MONEY WASTE IT ON SOMETHING ELSE....this movie has no point in it whatsoever....the voices are dubbed and the color is bad...it gives you a headache if you look at the screen for too long....they meet in the first 10 minutes of the film and then it fast forwards 3 months then shows their love blossom...then at the end it fast forwards 60 years...and it's just corney.....whoever designed her dress is kinda cookoo....because you think it's like a long dress but really....but when she walks....you see that it's cut right in the middle all the way up ALMOST to her private and it's just sooo much cleavage hip down....omg....i watched parts and skimmed through the movie and man....STIFF ACTING...BAD ACTING...AND VERY UNREALISTIC.....

i give it 3/10.....

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
saw this movie yesterday and godknow it's a waste of money!!! Lucky i didn't buy it or else i would have regret it...lol....agian don't buy it!!!

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
mokka said:
in my opinion its dumb... my aunt bought and we were watching it at my house and i through most part of the movie that I watched, only saw the guy and the girl talking and walking around the lake...
[post="140421"][/post]​

I AGREE..IT'S DUMB..AND SO BORING.. IT LOOKS GOOD.. THE GRAPHICS ARE GOOD BUT SO I DECIDED TO GET IT 4 30 BUCKS..I AND 2..AND GUESS WAT.. I FEEL ASLEEP HALF THE TIME..YEAH BUT IT'S NOT GOOD.. THE LADI IS PRETTY AND THE GUYS HE GOTTA GO...YEAH WELL WATCH IT AND WE'LL JUST SEE WAT U THINK ABOUT IT...LATES...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
what a WASTE of sofa time...
I mean, the girl is impressive compared to what I've seen in the past.. but the story just DRAGS..... all of part 1 is them hugging at the lake..
I think something could have been done to make it better..
they spent more time on the dvd cover than the dvd itself...

kazee

wow.. i'm surprised.. i'm glad i didn't waste any money on it then.. i was thinking about it.. but then decided to wait and see what others think of it first.. thank you for letting me know it's a waste of money sarnies...