Kang Nam Namekawa Yasuo (Hangul: 나메카와 야스오) March 23, 1987 (age 24) Vocalist

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks phone :)
im not too fond with their name.. but..
they sound quite interesting...
their music is more club styled..
hmm.. i must've been away from k-pop for quite some time if i don't know who they are lol.. so many groups debuting out these days.. hehe.

and i checked their ages.. their older than me.. muahahaha YES!! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
and i have to say they look good :).. but im leaning toward kangnam.. ehehe..

edit: i feel like their G.D.M song might get banned though..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
call me lame.. but i thought GDM was Girls Drinks Money.. but it's actually Girls Dreams Money.. ahahaha oh goodness LOL..

they're song does get addicting if you keep replaying it.. i must say kangnam is really pulling me in these days ehehe.. maybe cause he's japanese kekeke.. XD..

i also got a chance to listen to their album.. not bad.. :)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
It is originally 'girls, drinks, money' but it got censored so they had to change it to dreams

Yeah, my sis likes Kangnam too. He is cute. Younger than me :( but oh well I like their music. Electropop :p

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
In addition to the post above,I just found out the reason why Celebrate, Celebrate wasn't promoted was because of an accident. They just left their dorm to go perform for their comeback stage, but received news that a fire broke out @their dorm and some of their stylists died in the fire. All promotions were cancelled.

Now, they are back. But, they aren't releasing information on return dates, etc. Luckily I subscribed to their youtube because they released a new video! Without a teaser beforehand. And this song is awesome!

Credit: Youtube MIBOfficial