mab sua lis and her husband

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
he's older than her... but i guess we could say that she married well b/c he actually still looks decent... she could have done worse.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
im guessing he's in his late 20s going on 30s? she's only in her early 20s. WOW! they would really do anything to come to the US.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
x[the land of opportunity.]x anyone will do anything to come here.

no comment. at least he's not HECKA OLD. lols. i believe she is only 18.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
well...
he's still ib tus hluas nraug when she married him...
so she did good compare to those other ones...

nice picture tho...
cute too...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
when i saw the picture, i dont even know what to say. was he that in love with her thatmuch no girl from the states could compared to her? i guess like they say "ua nraug laus tab li no nyob tos koj xwb". i guess she got it lucky than more hmong-lao girls. he's still a nraug xwb not some woman's husband.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
lol.
yeah.
i don't think she's in her twenties
the girls from laos and thailand look older than their ages
but it's probably a good thing for her to get married
from what i heard from my relative in laos.
her bf died in an accident a few years back...
that's sad.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yep, it is true that her bf died in an accident and it so sad :(

lol.
yeah.
i don't think she's in her twenties
the girls from laos and thailand look older than their ages
but it's probably a good thing for her to get married
from what i heard from my relative in laos.
her bf died in an accident a few years back...
that's sad.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i know that her bf that died was a singer too

and anyway congrats to her and her husband and i'm so happy that i saw her at the july 4th soccer tournaments in MN and she not that bad looking and her height is ok and she not that short at all

yeah.
it's the guy that she sang with.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
who's her bf that died? and he was a singer too?
lao girls do look older than their age. well at least thats what their sponsor told me.
last year, lwg dej's sponsor told me that she's only 16! and i was like are you freaken serious? i'm 16! and i dont even look as old as her! she olds hella older than me! and her sponsor was like girls over there matured faster.
i dont know if the sponsor lady was just lying or was she forreals

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
yeah she's from Laos and she got to wear a white wedding gown for her wedding.. I've lived here in the states all my life and didn't even get to wear a wedding gown for my wedding... lol.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
you know what, i always wonder this like if you're a mail-order overseas bride, is it not wierd to arrive and be expected to share the same bed with your new husband. a husband who you dont even know, know nothing about, never dated and etc. because i'm looking at their picture, and they both seem kinda "txaj txaj muag" especially her, she looks like she doesnt even wanna do the dance.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
super sure that's not me
lol.
anyways... yes. the girls over there do mature quickly
even the little kids who are only like...
8 and 9 yr olds have very mature thinking and manners

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
who's her bf that died? and he was a singer too?
lao girls do look older than their age. well at least thats what their sponsor told me.
last year, lwg dej's sponsor told me that she's only 16! and i was like are you freaken serious? i'm 16! and i dont even look as old as her! she olds hella older than me! and her sponsor was like girls over there matured faster.
i dont know if the sponsor lady was just lying or was she forreals
her bf is that guy in her first mv. where he wore a red long sleeve.
they sang the song, "mam los nho tus pos" together. but since he
passed away. His brother took his place && finish his songs with mab sua.

was he a singer? yes.

my brother went to laos last year && saw her. she told them, she was 17. hehhe. who knows,
how old she is.. these hmoob nlog tend to look older than their age.. for some reason. hahaa

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
She look older than 18. I'm 25 and still get mistaken for high school kid. Actually she didn't do so bad on her husband, he's not completely bad looking nor that old.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
omg her ex-bf was the guy that sang that song with her? her voice sounds so different back then. anyways i dont think i watched her first music video. so is he cute looking? because the way he sings, he sounds like a cute mtt guy.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
omg her ex-bf was the guy that sang that song with her? her voice sounds so different back then. anyways i dont think i watched her first music video. so is he cute looking? because the way he sings, he sounds like a cute mtt guy.
no, just the guy at the beginning. the guy in the red long sleeve. the other guy is his brother.

is he good looking? he's ok.

cute mtt guy? haha.. i dk. u have to see && judge for yourself. he's pretty tall though. ;)