Mab Sua Lis Music Video Karaoke # 2

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
here is mab sua lis music video cover....sorry i dont have the video upload....cuz one of my neice she bought it and being too greedy...sorrie...

hey!..guess what???????!!!!!!!!!!!!......at the end of her music video she did her speech and she said dat she's 17 years old...WHOA!!!...i'm shocked...her age is juz the same as mine.....i thought she was 20 sumthing already.....oh welp baisz....

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
She's only 17..!! O.O
Well my sister in law was going to buy it when we went to Sac.
But then she previewed it first and she said it was gay.
LOL.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Mab Sua needs better song writers. I wasn't impressed with her first album, nor by her album in which she covered Mee Hang's famous old songs.

She's pretty though. Her age? Maybe...maybe not. Notice all those HTT and Hmong Laos girls always claim they're 15, 16, 17? Watch all the "Ntxhais zoo nkauj" movies that they got, not one will say she's over 17.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Mab Sua needs better song writers. I wasn't impressed with her first album, nor by her album in which she covered Mee Hang's famous old songs.

She's pretty though. Her age? Maybe...maybe not. Notice all those HTT and Hmong Laos girls always claim they're 15, 16, 17? Watch all the "Ntxhais zoo nkauj" movies that they got, not one will say she's over 17.

aghh.. I feel scared for those girls anyway...

leek18

sarNie Adult
i don't thinks she 17, those girls over there don't know their age so they say that their age is 15 to 17 but that age doesn't match them. I think Mab Sua Lis was 19 or 20 something and I think that age match her.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult

yEp!!!!i AgReEd!!.......tHeY NeEds BeTtEr SoNg WrItTeR...TheY sHOulD hAvE mE....HaH!...j/k.....NoT tRyInG tO bE cOnCeIteD hErE......jUz WaNnA LeT yOu GuYs nOe DaT........CuZ i WrItE LyRiCs aNd PoEmS ToO......I LoVeD To MaKe Up LyRiCS wHeN iM bOrEd....YeP....dAtS mY FaVoRiTe hOBbY.........i StiLl hAvE tOnS CoMpLeTiOn oF PoEmS...

kabnpauj

sarNie Egg
Her first movie was with Tub Yaj and she looks like someone who is 20+ already. I agree that all those girls in Laos claim that are only 15, 16, or 17 only.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I think they claim that because they don't know their real ages... darned HTTs... like my cousin, I'm 20 and he's actually older than me but when they moved here to USA he said they changed his age to 17... GRRRrrrr..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
also, doesn't she have on like, a WIG in the movie???
not on movie but on video.....yep...she has some creepy hair especially #2 song...the song is ok but they made her looked scary so i dont get to finish that song....i skipped it casually.....i only liked #1 song and #6 and #9.....those are the only parts that makes her look pretty....but still i liked her songs...im her big big fan!!!!!!!!!!!#1

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
not on movie but on video.....yep...she has some creepy hair especially #2 song...the song is ok but they made her looked scary so i dont get to finish that song....i skipped it casually.....i only liked #1 song and #6 and #9.....those are the only parts that makes her look pretty....but still i liked her songs...im her big big fan!!!!!!!!!!!#1

lol.. hehe.. yeah I meant MV... I only like her 1st and 3rd tracks from the album anyway... I think she really improved from the first 2 cds of hers though :) I'm hoping if she gets a new album out it'll be much better...