mab sua lis

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
actually her new album is coming out...and i heard from my cousin whose brothers with mab sua's hubbie that if the new album is selling good thens they r gonna continue her career here in the us so yea..mite not here the last of her singing yets...
but yey!!!! the wedding is finalized, and it'as to be in august in michigan so yea...they'll be home where all the family is...it'll be great...

baby_jen04

sarNie Egg
oh my gosh i see her everytime i go to the flea market.. And the guy that she married seem like a really nice guy and he's not bad lookin either...he always give us discount everytime we buy movies from him..

miku

sarNie Egg
i guess she is married to some US guy now..
i read it on someone's myspace comments.. lol
something about mab sua lis is already here
and they are trying to get some concerts arranged...
so whoever is a fan of her..
be ready to party whenever they get it worked out.. ehehe

miku

sarNie Egg
hey ppl
it is soooo true
bc i talk to his niam tais mean his mom 's sister
and its sooo true

well btw he is not bad looking just that he is age to her
i used to soooo crazy for him like 15yrs ago heheheheheheh.
he is a really friendly person and with a big heart
i believe she is lucky to married him he is really kind so she can send $$$ to her family too if she wants to.
shoua is a really big heart person to those who don't know him i am personal know him as a close friends.
we have been going out with groups of friends and he treat everyone nicely.
i hope he is getting marry to my friend but too bad maybe they are not meant to be.
so good luck to the both of them..

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
really, did he have a myspace????

hey ppl
it is soooo true
bc i talk to his niam tais mean his mom 's sister
and its sooo true

well btw he is not bad looking just that he is age to her
i used to soooo crazy for him like 15yrs ago heheheheheheh.
he is a really friendly person and with a big heart
i believe she is lucky to married him he is really kind so she can send $$$ to her family too if she wants to.
shoua is a really big heart person to those who don't know him i am personal know him as a close friends.
we have been going out with groups of friends and he treat everyone nicely.
i hope he is getting marry to my friend but too bad maybe they are not meant to be.
so good luck to the both of them..

cecilia

Staff member
hhahah. i saw her too as well as Mai Ntxhawm and what's his name. that play her brother.
they have mask on their face .. oh, and their mom in that one movie.

samkob

sarNie Elites
Yeah i met mab suab lis at MN J4.. and WOW, she's so lucky she's married to such A GREAT man!! I think he's a nice man with a KIND heart!!!

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
Yeah, mab suab lis is married. She is a cousin of mine. Even thought she been married a while now. She and her husband are having a reception this weekend in Michigan.

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, mab suab lis is married. She is a cousin of mine. Even thought she been married a while now. She and her husband are having a reception this weekend in Michigan.
oh really...wow...yeah her husband is one of my mom cousin...but we don't know them that much....are you going then?

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
oh really...wow...yeah her husband is one of my mom cousin...but we don't know them that much....are you going then?

No! I not going. I going to my nephew wedding this weekend in Missouri. But she and her husband are very cute. Well, at least in the picture they are. Even thought she is mine cousin I never met her in person. I only saw her in picture and I think she is beautiful.

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
No! I not going. I going to my nephew wedding this weekend in Missouri. But she and her husband are very cute. Well, at least in the picture they are. Even thought she is mine cousin I never met her in person. I only saw her in picture and I think she is beautiful.
oh okay...yeah my sister took a picture with her and my sister say that she really pretty in person and i think her husband is okay...

yuna1302

sarNie Egg
She is married, she lives in st.paul mn, i saw her at the hmongtown flea market, her husband owns a shop there, if you live in mn there video store in by where they sell the medicnesw, the building across the food buidling its the first movie store on the left. her husband owns a store there and she's there everyday. :lol:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
yes i agree with the top post. she is there everyday. she's pretty in person and yes her hubby is a kind hearted guy.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Blah! Nothing people. This is an old thread. Leave it as it is,
She's married. =D I know so. =P okay, no more comments. If you like what you like please leave more something to say.
I don't mind hearing when it's getting really interesting now. =) okay me AFK atm now.