mab sua lis

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Blah! Nothing people. This is an old thread. Leave it as it is,
She's married. =D I know so. =P okay, no more comments. If you like what you like, sure feel free to leave more something to say.
I don't mind hearing more when it gets really interesting now. =) okay me AFK atm.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
mab sua lis is only like probably 18 right now.

when her first album came out she was only like 16 or something

girls over there just look much older than they really are....

her new karoake is a little to flashy.

have you guys seen the cover?

she went from "innocent" to i don't even know how to put it.

lolz

my opinion people... don't get mad.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
This rumor has been going on and on but yet no one knows the real answer.
Yep that is soo damn true....i wonder who start this rumor first.....humm......it just stupid you know.....i dont like those type of people......that makes rumor....its rude......

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
MY UNCLE TOLD ME THAT MABSUA SUPPOSLY TO BE MARRIED A GUY IN WIS...BUT AFTER HE HEARD THAT SHE PARTIAL DEATH N DECIDED TO NOT MARRIED HER....N I THOUGHT THAT WAS SO MEAN OF HIM DOING THAT TO HER.... ^_^
BUT U GUYS HAVE TO SEE HER NEW MUSIC VIDEO...ITS VERY GOOD....IT BETTER THAN HER FIRST TWO SHE MADE... ;)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I think she's pretty...and her thai/lao accent was awesome in her new music vdo...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
MY UNCLE TOLD ME THAT MABSUA SUPPOSLY TO BE MARRIED A GUY IN WIS...BUT AFTER HE HEARD THAT SHE PARTIAL DEATH N DECIDED TO NOT MARRIED HER....N I THOUGHT THAT WAS SO MEAN OF HIM DOING THAT TO HER.... ^_^
BUT U GUYS HAVE TO SEE HER NEW MUSIC VIDEO...ITS VERY GOOD....IT BETTER THAN HER FIRST TWO SHE MADE... ;)

wow.
fawk them guys anyway
they always want a perfect girl.

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
it's partially true that she's "married"!
it's just hush hush, but the words got out!
we'll just have to wait until APRIL!

something about the guy didn't want anyone to know that he had to
go to the MOTHERLAND to marry a wife!

danger

sarNie Hatchling
i noticed that too. in her lastest ablum, her singing as definately improve. for a hmong artists, i can definiately note the improvements in her vocal.
Really???...I personally think she's not improving at all and her vocals were very weak. Also, I did not like her song choices because it does not match her voice. But again, that's just my personal opinion.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Really???...I personally think she's not improving at all and her vocals were very weak. Also, I did not like her song choices because it does not match her voice. But again, that's just my personal opinion.
i agree with you that some of her songs choices don't match her voice but she did improve a lot from her first album.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
actuallie my cousin from minnesota is the one that wants to marry her...they arent actuallie married yet though...they have to do some paper stuff and he still has to get her to come to america and yea theres a lot of stuff that is not done yet...but my cousin is going to see her sometime in march i remember...i'm not sure if he went or not yet though...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
actuallie my cousin from minnesota is the one that wants to marry her...they arent actuallie married yet though...they have to do some paper stuff and he still has to get her to come to america and yea theres a lot of stuff that is not done yet...but my cousin is going to see her sometime in march i remember...i'm not sure if he went or not yet though...

oh really?? im shocked in here....
cuz u said u were related to the person that gonna marry mabsua...
omg! unbelievable!

I wished and prayed that someday to see mabsua in person too...cuz she's my favorite singer ever!

well then goodluck to your cousin...if he's going to then have fun....
is mabsua really 18 right now? i hope so cuz thats what she said on her second music video...lol...
well yeah....cant believe she's on my age....

if anybody know more about mabsua then please tell me....i hope what i hear is the truth.......
yeah hope it is the truth about mabsua......and i hate rumors..........alrite.....tk...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I heard that too. That is some guy from St. Paul. He actually sells korean movies at the flea market. Heard he went to Laos already to marry her and bring her back to USA. But I also heard that she doesn't really like him but her parents seems to like him and want her to marry him. I heard he's single so hey at least she's a 2nd wife to someone. However he's in his early thirties I think.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
I heard that too. That is some guy from St. Paul. He actually sells korean movies at the flea market. Heard he went to Laos already to marry her and bring her back to USA. But I also heard that she doesn't really like him but her parents seems to like him and want her to marry him. I heard he's single so hey at least she's a 2nd wife to someone. However he's in his early thirties I think.

yea he is...heeh and she wont be a 2nd wife to someone...he's single...and never married before...so yea...