Maddox and Jolie

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
cute ... maddox haircut is interesting. im glad he was adopted and he's pretty lucky too. they look like they're one big happy family. *smile*

cecilia

Staff member
i adore the JOLIE-PITT family..
they definitely made for each other..look at how happy they are when they're together.. *awe*

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Wow, they do make a perfect family. They all looks so happy. Maddox is a very luck kid. :wub:

Vannak

sarNie Egg
aww they are one adorable family. Maddox and angelina have a good bond. Dats cute. Brad is a good father too.

karuna

sarNie Egg
writers of that article needs to grow-up and stop pointing fingers especially at a 4 yrs old. comon now get real. jen and brad's breakup is because of jen and brad's decision and thats it.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok i would have 2 disagree wit some I think Angelina and Brad were brought together by da luv of children and him and Jennifer Anniston was jus not meant 4 him they were hot couple it's jus they were on different paths in their lives and it was both their choice to split up and shouldn't blame a lil boy who is innocent in all of this

sunisa

i love this family.they so cute together and they seem to enjoy each other company alot.maddox and angie seem to be having a lot of fun together.they really are meant for each other.

shubby

sarNie Adult
dont you love them?? and don't you love Maddox hair do?? lolx...he's gonna be one lucky kid and i'm sure that he's gonna be cute when he grow up...

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Here's what Angie set up for Maddox in Cambodia: "Maddox Chivan Children's Center"

Thanks to the generous donation of Angelina Jolie, the CHC opened the doors of the Maddox Chivan Children's Center in Phnom Penh in February of 2006. The center provides a unique program of multidisciplinary care for Cambodian children infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.

The center focuses on the growing population of children whose lives have been severely impacted by the AIDS epidemic. Before having access to therapy, support was limited to accompanying children in the last moments of their lives. Now, life expectancy is much higher, which changes the kind of support that they need - needs that extend beyond mere medical ones. They are typically victims of discrimination, unable to receive schooling because of their illness and because they have to take care of their ill parents or work to support their families. They are victims of discrimination at school and in their communities, traumatized by their parents' death and living in extreme poverty in which their opportunities are severely limited.

Current estimates report that approximately 14,000 children in Cambodia are infected with HIV and mother-to-child transmission of AIDS is one of the major reasons for new infections. Without specific support that can help them cope with all of the obstacles and difficulties that they have to face, what kind of future can these children have?

The MCCC aims to respond in a comprehensive way to this need by offering multidisciplinary care: medical treatments for AIDS affected and infected children, educational support from preschool to through 6th grade, counseling (through art therapy, peer groups, life skills workshops), sports activities, various training programs for skills in for example English, computer and vocational skills, and provision of a daily nutritious lunch to make sure they have enough to eat since many of the children come from the poorest sector of society.

Above all, the children, get to be just children at the MCCC not as "children with AIDS or from an AIDS family". A special focus of the MCCC is on the particularly vulnerable ages of preschool and the teenage years, which has very specific needs in terms of counseling, health, and education.

The number of orphans due to AIDS in Cambodia is greater than 100,000. The multidisciplinary approach being pioneered in the Maddox Chivan Children's Center, will give these kids a leg up through education and opportunities in addition to medical assistance. It is also designed to be a model for pediatric AIDS care globally while providing integrated care for AIDS infected and affected children and their families.
http://www.cambodianhealthcommittee.org/index.htm

Brad Pitt on a visit to the MCCC in November of 2006

Marie-Pierre Fernandez, director of the MCCC, Angelina Jolie, and co-founder of the CHC Anne Goldfeld with a child who currently attends the Maddox Chivan Children's Center during a visit by Jolie and Brad Pitt in November of 2006.

My great Uncle who lives in Cambodia have met Brad and Angie a few weeks ago while they briefly visited the country. My great uncle works at MCCC as a cleaner there saids the couple are very lovely, kind, and very humble people. He doesn't know they're big Hollywood stars in America until someone pointed it out to him.

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! BRAT LOOK HOT WITH THE KIDS AND NOW he kinda look like a khmer guy lolx...j/k.they are so generous..love them..i wish that more stars will do this in the future to donate money for childrens who are in needs...

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Thanks for sharing all the news and pics Angie. I love this family I try to keep my self up to date with their news and picture.. :wub:

Thank you to the all Sarnworld community to bring so nice and rarely seen pictures of this lovely family ! Quite stunning and glamourous indeed !

Ginette in Marseilles

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
i agree he is cute and the best dressed kid no one like him. he also has this attitude that comes out of his pics

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I love the whole family and the humanitarian work the couple is doing.
Shiloh has the most gorgeous blue eyes I've ever seen. They're like sapphires.