MADHUBALA - Ek Ishq Ek JunooN

rehann

sarNie Adult
the track move perfectly~
even got some MU but happy that at least they have said IT!!!
NOW the real trouble is on the way... this trouble is much more worst than despo Dips or that Bimbo Trishna...
it Balraj Chaudry... Madhubala's psycho father...
n look like he will bring out all crazy n intense masala to this series...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET10SMVfLGc
cr as tagged

he intentionly come to annoy RK... with some evil plan of course... since he know RK is MB's husband.
i don't know how this all will turn out n what CVs have to serve us since VD will have a long break on Jan for his wed...
whatever it is... hope they bring out a smooth-flow track n not mess up the storyline...

rehann

sarNie Adult
Love this scene~

RK - 'film's hero name is Vishal not RK...'
MB - 'what i should do... my hero name is RK....' 
RK - 'ahaaaaaa'

LOL they both so cute here.....

just having feed up in few eps with their lovey dovey scene... almost forget they are two most 'rock' head person in the world...
their love story never be easy from the start... so how can we expect... can rishbala be so docile for long time???
of course not!!! as the proof they fight again....
they both right on their own place!! MB really angry about her mom n malik married plan cause she know it was impossible...
a married woman who wear that mangalsutra, have sindor on her 'mang'... how can she just put it aside n get marry with other man...
eventhough her hubby is the worst man in earth but get married to some other guy when u're a married woman is something that they should not even talk!!!
for RK... yeah i understand him~ he a practical man who doesn't believe in religious n culture... so what can u expect from him...

one of the reason... rishbala relation not old enough for them to manage their communication... n thats why it end up with fight!!!
they will understand it later... evrything have its pro n con... just the way we speak it out....
BTW nothing to be worries... LOVE will always find it's own way!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I hope RK and Madhubala can be lovey dovey for a lot more episodes! They're still stubborn towards each other from time to time, but I really enjoy seeing their cute lovey dovey scenes :)

rehann

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
I hope RK and Madhubala can be lovey dovey for a lot more episodes! They're still stubborn towards each other from time to time, but I really enjoy seeing their cute lovey dovey scenes :)
yes hope that too~ but it will not long last... cause i believe once that Despo dips know Rishbala plan of leaving everything... she will bring out biggest MU between MB n RK... if Dips said that what RK doing was nothing personal... he just want to test MB... to know if MB love is true or fake!!!... everything was just a bet between she n RK... MB will be really hurt!! but nevermind always know MEIEJ never easy from the start!!! looking forward for it fine bumpy ride!!!

Reactions: Mae

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm sure Dips will figure out a way manipulate RK and/or Madhu against each other..she always does! I'm not so sure where the show is heading, but it has developed quite well... Can't wait until next week :)

rehann

sarNie Adult
look like a good news already knock our first day on this new year...
MB will start to air for 6 days... Mon - sat... every week
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pImi-f3uxVU
cr as tagged

anyone watch Golden Petal Awards??
love the event... all about DD... hahaha...
as MC... performer... award giver n even receiver...
congo DD, VD & Bittu Ji for their awards...

BTW... what i love the most about this award event... not the song... performance... or others...
but this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-_i6W0COVA
cr as tagged
love how they are so into their chracter... just hear the BG song i got goosebump... Hats off to this tere deewane song maker!! love it to the core...
god damn!!! they sure know how to make people crazy for them both...

tonight ep... moving good~
i believe in the next ep... Paddu n Malik will agree to get married... Trishna also will join hands in that since she know her real 'devil' dad already come back!! i don't know where the story will heading to but everything will be more intense than ever after this.. i believe!!

MB's parent weds... Balraj entry... Dips to create MU... Rishbala another love test?? can they leave evrything as planned??

Reactions: Mae

Mae

sarNie Adult
Rehann, did you hear about the upcoming misunderstanding between RK and Madhu. I guess Madhu overhears RK telling Dips that Madhu has passed his test of love and she is not like other women who only care about his superstar status. Madhu gets heartbroken that RK didn't trust or believe in her love, etc.... I'm not sure how it will all play out, but all I know is I can't wait to see RK woo Madhu with all his heart :p

rehann

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
Rehann, did you hear about the upcoming misunderstanding between RK and Madhu. I guess Madhu overhears RK telling Dips that Madhu has passed his test of love and she is not like other women who only care about his superstar status. Madhu gets heartbroken that RK didn't trust or believe in her love, etc.... I'm not sure how it will all play out, but all I know is I can't wait to see RK woo Madhu with all his heart :p
yeah i had heard about that~ look like what i guess turn out right...
but for this upcoming 2 weeks we will just see Paddu n malik weds ceremony when RK out for some reason that had been created because VD off for his weds...
then when he coming back the MU will begin... i also heard that soon Ballu will get to know about Paddu, Trishna n MB... he will try to stop the weds n plotting to shot MB at the weds... will this be the ways of RK proving his love to MB.. by keeping his love safe n sound??? whatever it is i can smell something big is coming on our way... let just get the popcorn n watch it~

rehann

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
Aww... I actually felt really bad for RK when Madhu told him she hates him... :-(

that the real thrill come from~ n i want their patch up moment last for a moment...
RK should get his well lesson for this... so that he will get to build that level of trust same as the trust MB had for him...
love without a trust uffff.... that terrible...

BTW had u watch new sneak peak clips of MB kidnapping scene??
here some for u...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq6Fyyo8dbs
cr as tagged
~watch that rope at MB's neck make me got goosebump... u don't need a enemy if u got a father like that!!
which hell this Balraj come from!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytvJ3bGdC28
cr as tagged
~thank god they come out with this... or else all people dead because of too panic!!

many blame the team why they come out with this... why they don't keep it surprise?
but i think this great move as the promotion!!!  we sure want to know what happen next right??
since got some rumors that there will be a bomb blast n someone will die!!
who actually that someone??? will paddo really shot Balraj?? n are RK success to keep MB fully safe from that crazy Balraj??
ufff.... deeply in love with this series totally filmy scene!!! 

cecilia

Staff member
RK is so mean! He'll pay back what he did to MB !!! T_T
I sure hope MB teach him a HARD lesson in the long run!
I'm so mad and upset at RK!!!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm so angry with RK right now! I hope Madhubala teaches him a lesson..better yet, I don't even know if I want RK and Madhu together at all... I don't think I could ever forgive him.

cecilia

Staff member
He will cried out for her love .. like the way he torn her heart ..
Really can't wait to see him suffer 10 times the amount he gave her.
I cried so much for PADDO and MB .. so sad to see her being lifeless like that T_T

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg... I watched today's episode and it was SOOO GOOODD!! I'm so glad RK is back...giving me some excitement that RK wants Madhu back so bad or he's so obsessed with her when he realized any man can take her away from him! Please do not let Madhu give in to him, yet.. RK deserves to endure 10x the pain he's caused Madhubala!!! I really don't know the reason why RK wants Madhu back so bad... I think it's because he's having a hard time accepting that someone like Madhu can live without him...so he will force her back into his life.. I still see RK as an ass because he's not owning up to his mistakes!! So mad at RK even though the show is getting more exciting again.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Who still have an episode 317 (6th July 2013)!? I only have it in español but I need a raw or Engsubbed, if you have it- upload it or give me a link! :cry:

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' this the series that have an rscene i saw lmaooo. Where can i watch it w/ english sub . I only saw the one w/o.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
sarN said:
O' this the series that have an rscene i saw lmaooo. Where can i watch it w/ english sub . I only saw the one w/o.
Sarn, Haha I should of had gave you the eng sub link. Here's the link. Most of the early episodes doesn't work anymore - broken links. Sadly, those were the good episodes too! :( The part that I showed you is the "2nd" generation so their storyline is different from the first generation. It's the same pra'ek and nang'ek but they killed them off and then did a 20 year leap using the nang'ek as the child and pra'ek as her husband. 
Make sure you follow along with the right dates that has Eng Subs attached to the title on the thread. It aired back in May 2012. I gave you the last page, 51, because it's in descending order. Just make your way back from there. :)
http://desirippers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=522&order=desc&page=51