Mae Sri Prai

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't find a thread for this lakorn, maybe I'm not looking hard enough? I used the searched engine and also used the find button on safari.

Lakorn Name: Mae Sri Prai
Leading Pra'nangs: Wutt and Yui
Air time: Everyday, evening time​

images from Channel 7

meenia

sarNie Adult
I love woot and Yui..I seen the first part...Woot should have stole her before the wedding....Yui's already someone else wife..but i'll get over that..I'm not sure if i like woot's hair or not..He looks cute though....Well i'll wait to see more episode...thanks for this thread by the way..i was too looking for it..

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen this lakorn..but it seem like a remake...p'k stole n'k the night of her wedding for revenge on his old friend who stole his old g/f...he took her to stay in the mountain...n her husband is now in the quest to get her back...correct me if i'm wrong..is this what this lakorn is about? i remember watching a lakorn like this with dodo as the p'k

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
According to the title and the picture it does look like a remake of Dodo and Saitarn lakorn. There were songs in the old version, will this one be the same? I remember the supporting girl name was Alatae ehehe.

In the older version Dodo kidnap N'ek after the wedding but just before she had her first night. Then at the mountain Dodo and N'ek had their time together lol and I think she end up getting pregnant at the end but the baby was never born just a mentioned of. Will be watching this one.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I remember this lakorn!! well..the old version..

and the songs were good..

I remember getting a little annoyed with the characters' names..lol..they were all so similar..

and yes!! I remember Alathae..she even had her own song..I've got the soundtrack somewhere..

wow..this lakorn is sooooooooooooooooo old..but it's pretty good..

from what I remember of the old version, n'ek even tied p'ek to the bed, after he R (was it an R?) her..I think..and she ended up shaving his face and cutting his hair..? (might have mixed it with another lakorn..not too sure)

well..I remember enjoying this lakorn..with all the songs and all..does this version have it too?

I'll be tuning into this..it's great that it's airing everyday..

~~~EDIT~~~
Just scanned through eppie one!! not bad so far..and there is singing!! well..from what I see from the opening and ending credit...

cecilia

Staff member
From the few episode i watch -- the storyline does goes similar to what you girl wrote .. perhaps it's the same one -- Yui's so pretty in here and i like them long hair on Woot.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm really hoping that they would sing in the lakorn. I just saw episode 1 and haven't heard them sing yet. I remember in the old version when the pra'ek kidnapped the nang'ek and they were riding on the elephant, pra'eks friend sang a song about the monkeys but in this one, I haven't heard anything.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I'm really hoping that they would sing in the lakorn. I just saw episode 1 and haven't heard them sing yet. I remember in the old version when the pra'ek kidnapped the nang'ek and they were riding on the elephant, pra'eks friend sang a song about the monkeys but in this one, I haven't heard anything.

There will be songs ... you might not hear it on the first episodes but if you watch the opening credits and the teaser you will see them singing.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i HATE Woot's hair in this, please cut it off soon!!!!!!!!!! Yui is gorgeous as usually. HMMM a r scene, i wanna see that, cause kidnapping lakorns always have rape. :unsure:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
i HATE Woot's hair in this, please cut it off soon!!!!!!!!!! Yui is gorgeous as usually. HMMM a r scene, i wanna see that, cause kidnapping lakorns always have rape. :unsure:
Yeah in the old version Nék chopped off Praék's hair. This was later on when they both sort of understand each other a bit.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
There is singing in the lakorn! I'm watching it everyday, cityloveu is uploading it, and immaculateyui is also uploading it. So far I like it, pra'ek is so mean to nang'ek though haha

So far this is what has happen:

Pra'ek kidnapped nang'ek from her wedding night and he wants to bring her to their village. Eak's character is a wealthy man who is really in love with Yui, or so he says. He is heart broken that someone kidnapped his wife so he is on the hunt for them. Like Jum Luey Ruk, the pra'ek is torturing the nang'ek and will eventually fall in love with her.

I remember the reason for pra'ek kidnapping pra'ek was for revenge.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
It's out already? Wow, I need to watch this. I loved the old version cuz I thought Dodo was hot @ the time. And I also thought Saitarn was very pretty. I kind dislike the costume in this one. They should've made Ut have facial hair so he looks rougher. I thought n'ek dislike p'ek @ first because of the kidnapping, but also because she also thought he was a savage. I loved post r-scene too in the old one. I think that's the best post r scene out of any other lakorn :p I also liked how Por...whatever they called him told Mae...whatever n'ek character name is that he loved her.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
After searching and watching the teasers and hearing a bit of the song, it reminded me of the lakorn with Dodo. I remember liking the old version a lot and I have the soundtrack too, but on cassette tape so I can't really share it. Regardless if it's a remake or not, I really like watching Wut with Jui in any lakorn. BTW, they slept together and at the end when her fiancee or husband got to her at the end she lied that she was pregnant with pra'ek so she doesn't have to go back with him.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
When there is a willing or rape scene in this lakorn can someone tell me the episode and post a link. I love r and willing scenes. and i haven't watched wut do it in a lakorn so i wanna see