MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

joey

sarNie Adult
Epsiode 6 was great, especially toward the end when Wat went to Pai's shop and asked her to cook for him. This was the first time that they actually got along with each other. I thought it was so cute of Wat when he tried to chop the meat and cut/sliced the carrot. Just them two cooking was so cute. I think this part is the turning point in the lakorn where they will start to have good feeling toward each other, maybe not love yet but kind of like friendship feeling where later they will build it into LOVE.

I thought the dancing part looks sort of awkward & funny since Oh's body is bigger than Cherry's. I cannot wait to see next episode because it has one of the scenes where cherry turns her head around and almost touch lips with Wat inside his car. I been wanting to see that since I saw the teaser but I couldn't believe it will be this soon. I really like the pace of this lakorn.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
when pan got drunk, and almost took advantage of pai LMAO i love that uncle nart kidnap anut kaew, hilarious. but my fav. part was when pai fell asleep in the car <3 it was soooo sweet and cute ^^

ahhhhhhhhhh i can't wait for next week's episode...it look sooo good ^^

joey

sarNie Adult
The whole car scene with Pai and Wat was sooooo sweet and love the song they played in the background too. He was such a gentleman sliding the seat for her to lie down and covering her with his suit jacket. I love his cute dimple smile that he had throughout that scene. It was kinda weird and cute at the same time that he didn't take her home instead letting her sleep in his car until morning. I cannot wait to see the next episode. I wonder if Pai get shot or save by Wat's bodyguard on time or not.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
P'wat such a gentleman glad he didnt take advantage of pai when she fell asleep in his car.....funny did he stay up all night watching over her???? Love the pace of this lakorn although I wish they would give cherry and mart heaps more cute scenes together....we just have to wait and see for next week epi ^^

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Episode seven was soooo cute. I actually have made that Stuffed Egg Omelet dish. It is really yummy!!! But really hard to make, especially the folding part cause you have to be really careful not to break the omelet itself. Now I wish I could make half the desserts Pai made. Hey if anyone is interested I'm blogging about the different desserts that are highlighted at the end of the episodes. I'm writing just about the desserts though, not the entire lakorns. Check my blog out at the link at the bottom.

The part where Pan (Oh P.) try to take advantage of Pai was so funny, especially when Pan threw up on Pai. LOL!!! :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
ah i havent even started on episode 7!!! thanks Toon for the feedback on epi. 7... i will watch after i return back from my class =D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i refused to watch this lakorn because of Mart but I finally caved in.
OMAGAW! I'M LOVING IT. I think its because so much of it reminds me of Chakrit.
Marts living in Chakrits house from Mafia Tee Ruk. Even the striped chair in the office is the same one.
And then Mart is also a Mafia person. Gosh this could so be part 2 of Mafia Tee Ruk where Mart is Chakrits son. OMAGAW!
I started @ ep 5 and so far so good. I think I'll go back and start from ep 1 hahaha.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO moh, you're so funny. chakrit's son :loool: does that mean that pat is mart's mother ahahaha.
i can't believe you weren't going to watch this. mart is so DELICIOUS! :drool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao i guess if krit is his father pat has to be the mother...or does she? hahahaha
everything fits. the whole being the mafias son and living in the same house. gosh i think thats why i like this lakorn it brings back MTR memories hahaha.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wth so mart can only eat delicious food. OMG thats just by choice. let him starve. when he gets hunrgy enough he'll eat hahaha.
i'm starting ep 1 and omg cherry dances so hahahahahaha :loool: funny on stage hahaha.
and she totally has that whole guy aura down hahahaha even her walk its so dead on guy hahaha.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I have to say, that Fon is the cutest p'ek's sister I've ever seen...I love when the p'ek sister adores the n'ek more than her own brother...I love that she thinks so highly of Pai...so you know if anything doesn't work out between the pranang, she would be there to help, since she wants Pai to be her sister-in-law...I thought she was a brat a first, but she's not, and I've grown to like her...plus, Louis around her is so funny to watch...

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I have to say, that Fon is the cutest p'ek's sister I've ever seen...I love when the p'ek sister adores the n'ek more than her own brother...I love that she thinks so highly of Pai...so you know if anything doesn't work out between the pranang, she would be there to help, since she wants Pai to be her sister-in-law...I thought she was a brat a first, but she's not, and I've grown to like her...plus, Louis around her is so funny to watch...
I kind of disagree. Although I do agree with good points about Fon liking Pai and rooting for her bro and Pai to hook up.

But I am really disgusted by her behavior towards Oh, Mart's fiance, especially when she was only trying to be nice in the beginning. And Oh's character is as much a victim here - getting used by both her DAD AND MART unknowingly. Poor girl, she's not even slutty like most other nang rais. Even when Oh is just telling Fon to be a good teenager and to stay in school, Fon just keeps fighting her back. To add salt to injury, Fon's character is pretty dumb sometimes too with trusting her friend and constantly putting her brother down and never giving him the benefit of the doubt.

joey

sarNie Adult
Is this lakorn worth watching? I haven't watched it since then。。。
yes the lakorn is worth watching. the whole cast does a terrific job in here. they will make you laugh in every episode, especially uncle nart. plus mart and cherry make a cute couple. their chemistry is very good. so far, i'm enjoying this lakorn a lot and it hasn't disappointed me one bit. to me, i find every episode gets better and better - there is no boring moment for me yet. i consider this to be one of my favorites all time lakorn if it keeps up like this. i consider for you to give it a try. i think you will find yourself laughing and enjoying the lakorn like me and a lot of others people too.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I kind of disagree. Although I do agree with good points about Fon liking Pai and rooting for her bro and Pai to hook up.

But I am really disgusted by her behavior towards Oh, Mart's fiance, especially when she was only trying to be nice in the beginning. And Oh's character is as much a victim here - getting used by both her DAD AND MART unknowingly. Poor girl, she's not even slutty like most other nang rais. Even when Oh is just telling Fon to be a good teenager and to stay in school, Fon just keeps fighting her back. To add salt to injury, Fon's character is pretty dumb sometimes too with trusting her friend and constantly putting her brother down and never giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Well said...I agree with you sometimes Fon is too naive and trusting of her so-called friends. I really like that she gets along with Pai. I hate it when the nang'ek's or praek's siblings are enemies with the opposite protagonist. Plus it's really cute when Fon and Louis's character are together. But I also hate that she's always harping on her brother. Oh is also as much a victim too. I hope at the end they give her some really hot good guy for her. OH MAN I knew it Oh's father is backstabbing praek...that sneaky b*st*rd. LOL!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lmao i guess if krit is his father pat has to be the mother...or does she? hahahaha
everything fits. the whole being the mafias son and living in the same house. gosh i think thats why i like this lakorn it brings back MTR memories hahaha.
you and your MTR...hmmm but that could make sense. chakrit+pat=mart and fon :D

does anyone know where i can dl the episodes? thnxs! :]
HEY! you can dl them in the buddie media
here's the link: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=33525