MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol it was so weird to see the bodyguard in casual clothes ahaha. but that stupid evil guy beat up the bodyguards. wait did one of them die?? NOOO! it was so sad that they got beaten up :( the blindfold part was so cute, up until that part with the cellphone >< awwww their hug was so cute. and Vit (one of the bodyguards) looks cute working at the dessert some too. that was so disgusting with the evil guy trying to get pan UGH. but YES thong-ake to the rescue :D more cute hugs :wub: LMAO they had an almost kiss. awww it was so sweet watching pai and wat shopping together <3 and wat was wearing his apron ^^ i love pai's ringtone, it's so cool. louis is so funny disguised as thong-ake's bodyguard. LOL then pan took thong-ake to the shop and wat's expressions are so priceless ^^ heehee i love when pai had to change between being her and thong-ake :) GASP wat punched thong-ake OMG

OMG OMG OMG noooooooooooooooooooooo i have to wait another week to watch the next episode. and it looks soooooo good. WHY???? ahhhh. i think wat will find out the truth about thong-ake and pai.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
gasps!!! I just finish epis 12 & 13.

Episode 12 was bittersweet for me! I got all teary eyed when Pai went to visit Wat in Jail & she regulated his ass & ask him, "How am I gonna live without you?!" & then she started to shed some tears. Aweee that was just too sweet! The turning point of Pai!

I got scared for a minute when Pai lost her cooking skills! Damn Wat! But it was sweet when he got out & visited Pai at the resturant. Soooo cute how he kicked Keng out of her store. :lol: Shows how manly Wat is. :lol:

My favorite line from Kheng -->"I need somebody, lub" :loool: LMAO

Episode 13
The ring Wat bought for Pai looks like a 25 cent ring in those machines you find at the grocery stores. :loool: Ooohhhh I love how Wat just rocks the apron like it's nothing. Even his bodyguard was blah about it! LOL.

OOhhhh Thong'ake almost got raped by Pan!!! I was laughing so hard at that! Pan's crazy! & then Thong'ake gonna drug her & pretend like they had a thing going on. :loool: that was too funny.

Man I was bitting my nails when Thong'ake was talking shit about Pai & then Wat was pissed! gasps... & then he punches her...!! :lmao:I can't believe Wat!!! Wahhhh that must've hurt!

Awee... I got butterflies in my stomach when wat tells Pai his life is in her hands now. that was two sweet!!! But poor Wat thinks Pai has another man on the side. :lol: that was too funny. but the look on his face was priceless! Pai's doing it for you Wat!!! No worries! hehe.

I can't wait to the next episodes! Can't believe it's over next week... :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had to kick my sister off the computer just to add to say OMG WAT PUNCH THONGEK!!! I WAS SO SHOCKED!!! That must have hurt!!! I couldn't stop laughing though I feel hella bad. I was like oh shit Wat better not punch Thongek I spoke to fast and bam he punched her.

I love Pan and Thongek together, it was too funny!!! I can't believe they did that to her, that was a cruel joke. Pai is such a hypocrite, but she has her reason to do so! lol!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I had to kick my sister off the computer just to add to say OMG WAT PUNCH THONGEK!!! I WAS SO SHOCKED!!! That must have hurt!!! I couldn't stop laughing though I feel hella bad. I was like oh shit Wat better not punch Thongek I spoke to fast and bam he punched her.

I love Pan and Thongek together, it was too funny!!! I can't believe they did that to her, that was a cruel joke. Pai is such a hypocrite, but she has her reason to do so! lol!!!
:eek: I couldn't believe the punch either! I mean, I was kinda expecting it because they kept zooming in on Wat's fist when Thong'ake was talking shit about Pai. So I was just thinking, "Noo Wat!!! Don't you do it!!!" I was litterally biting my nails. :blink: & then he punches her!!! Ahhhh... :lmao:

I seriously thought Pai was gonna faint or pass out because that punch look painful! But it's really sweet what Pai's doing for Wat... sooooo iffing cute!! She's protecting her man :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wahhh.... no one to spam with ... :( oh wells I'll spam by myself. LOL.

I love how Wat doesn't try to change the way Pai.
He doesn't try to change the way she dresses,
doesn't give her a makeover or buy her anything materialistic.
Instead, he just uses his cooking skills & his kind words to assure his love
Everything he does is straight from his heart! :wub:
It shows that he loves truly loves her for her...

I totally loveee that. :D

joey

sarNie Adult
the beg. of episode 13 got me all sad and gloomy. i couldn't believe Tot died like that. :eek: damn the old mafia guy! he is such a loyal servant to p'wat...i thought he would've have a happy ending when the lakorn ends. gosh that was so sad. then it was so cruel of that old evil man to sent the video to p'wat while he's about to give pai the ring. man oh man! i'm glad that the other bodyguard is ok though and now working in pai's shop. haha...he looks like he has something for ked. the blindfold part was sooooo cute. it would've been sweeter if he able to propose to her though. :( gosh i was so happy when they hugged by the shoreline. finally she put her arms around him back. their hug was so full of love. i luv it so much!!! the other hug in pai's shop was sweet too but she went back to just put her arms down instead of around him. also pai should've let p'wat kiss her on the lips. poor man, he got punched even though he didn't kiss her yet. all the man did is trying to make the best of their time alone, you know? cannot fault him for that. :p yes, i love how he sported the apron. he was wearing it almost the whole time in this episode. he looks so damn cute in it. omg, i cracked up big time when i saw mark came out of the car as thong-ake's bodyguard. the afro with his dark makeup on his face make him look so freaking funny as hell. :loool: man, pai put herself in even deeper trouble now with pan since she is so obsessive of thong-ake now after thinking that she slept with him. it is so sweet of pai to go through all the troubles for p'wat even though she could get herself killed. i really love how they so supportive of each other. gosh i was shocked too when p'wat punched thong-ake in the face. i'm surprised that she didn't break any of her teeth by the force of his fist. :lol: God knows, he was shaking it when he went inside the kitchen. nonetheless, i luv that he doesn't take it lightly when someone diss on his woman. i just cannot have enough of his sweet talks and smiles whenever he is with pai. he just loves her so much. :wub: right now, p'wat is just a cute gentle boyfriend that works at his girlfriend's shop, but when provoke, his manly and toughness come out. just like the punch he gave thong-ake. :D

next week episode, p'wat finally will know thong-ake's identity. i think this will be the scene where we saw pai cries in the mv because p'wat thinks she just playing him all along. also i think p'wat will get shot because of helping thong-ake since he knows he's pai. i cannot wait to see.

joey

sarNie Adult
wahhh.... no one to spam with ... :( oh wells I'll spam by myself. LOL.

I love how Wat doesn't try to change the way Pai.
He doesn't try to change the way she dresses,
doesn't give her a makeover or buy her anything materialistic.
Instead, he just uses his cooking skills & his kind words to assure his love
Everything he does is straight from his heart! :wub:
It shows that he loves truly loves her for her...

I totally loveee that. :D
i'm totally with you on this. that is the main reason i love p'wat sooo much. that is why his relationship with pai is so cute and special. i love when a guy accepts his woman the way she is. i luv luv how when he's around other people, he acts & talks normal; but when he is around pai, he talks sooo sweet and acts so gentle with her. his face just lights up whenever he is with her, and his smiles just come so easily. she is like everything to him. i would die happily if i have a guy that loves me as much as p'wat loves pai. pai is one lucky woman! gosh i luv this couple so much! :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
joey i love reading your comments. yeah, that's so sad the bodyguard died like that, at least he should have a happy ending too. i know, that part where wat was going in for the kiss, it seemed like pai was waiting for him to kiss her too, but BAM she punched him lol.

he is such a cute boyfriend, but also very protective too. i love just watching him smile at pai or just looking at her :wub: he's so adorable. i already want mart and cherry to do another lakorn together. me too, i wish i got a boyfriend like wat <3 minus the whole evil mafia going after him thingy lol. GOSH i think i've listened to the three songs like over a hundred times now. if i'm not watching the lakorn, i'm listening to the song which makes me want to watch the lakorn over and over ahahaa.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oooh I Know Joey! He was pissed when Thong'ake was talking shit about Pai!!! I felt so bad for Pai though....! she's helping Wat out, yet she gets punched by him! wahhhh....! but it was cute how he bragged to Pai bout how he punched Thong'ake in the face. :lol: He was like "Thong'ake was talking mess about you so I punched him in the face... right at the same spot you got punched too!" LMAO. &&& I love how he asks Pai if he could hug her... awwww...! :blush: talk about respecting her personal space. hehe.

I thought it was funny how that old fart sent Wat the clip of him killing his bodyguard, yet Pai didn't hear the sound. She was standing right in front of him! :lol: OOoohhhh Ooohhhh... when Pai cut herself, Wat rushes to her side with the quickness & suck the blood from her finger. :loool: that was tooo cute!!! Gosh, he's willing to do anything for her. Now that is just the sweetest thing ever!

Speaking of the official mv, I'm too scared to watch it. LOL. I mean i'm not really scared... but I rather watch it after it's done, so I don't anticipate any other scenes that I haven't seen yet. hehe.

Oh yeah Joey, he totally accepted her for who she is. Not once had he tried to change the way she dress or the way she acts. Heck, he fell in love with her when she was all tomboyish! He just accepted it & went with the flow. Like in Epi 10, when Pai was all dressed up in the thai dress, he gave Pai his clothes & told her to change back into her own self. aweeee now that's cute. HEHE.

OOOhhh I know RR! Don't mess with Wat. He'll go crazy on your ass. LOL. I still can't believe he punched Pai :lmao: He gave her a busted lip! but i love how he noticed her busted lip, he was quick to ask if she was okay. He should've kissed it to make it all better! LOL. I loveee the ending song. It makes me happy. hehehe.

This lakorn is soooo cheesy! I absolutely adore it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol yeah i saw a random clip on yt and it got me really into it again hahaha i'm so excited! i have a lot of catching up to do.
:lol: Silly Goose! Gosh, I was gonna wait until this weekend to watch this weeks episodes but Ahhhh I couldn't. You will soooo love Epi 11! Epi 12 is bittersweet & Epi 13 is funny sweet.... :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:lol: Silly Goose! Gosh, I was gonna wait until this weekend to watch this weeks episodes but Ahhhh I couldn't. You will soooo love Epi 11! Epi 12 is bittersweet & Epi 13 is funny sweet.... :D
i'm done with her looking like a boy. i want her to look like a girl now lol.
i've already watched up to the part where she cooks for him in ep 11 i just have to finish it up.
is it just me or has Suchao Pongwilai been taking on bad guy roles lately? i've always thought he was one of those loveable old grandpa type actors...but eeeuughh lately he gives me the creeps.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm done with her looking like a boy. i want her to look like a girl now lol.
i've already watched up to the part where she cooks for him in ep 11 i just have to finish it up.
is it just me or has Suchao Pongwilai been taking on bad guy roles lately? i've always thought he was one of those loveable old grandpa type actors...but eeeuughh lately he gives me the creeps.
LOL. Gosh, I don't think Cherry will turn girly. :lol: Maybe at the very end, like in the previews.

Ahh... specking of the old man, he actually fits the role a mafia very well. I'm more creeped out by Pan's dad more than anything. *shivers*

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOL. Gosh, I don't think Cherry will turn girly. :lol: Maybe at the very end, like in the previews.

Ahh... specking of the old man, he actually fits the role a mafia very well. I'm more creeped out by Pan's dad more than anything. *shivers*
Pans dad is pretty creepy but i've never seen him in lakorns before so it doesnt bother me as much..but when i see the other old dude i keep thinking he's like a good guy..but he's not hahaha.

WAAAAAAAA i just got to the part in ep 11 where
he hugged her and said he loves her
:yahoo: man i really thought it was just going to walk away or like by the time he turned around she was gone but wow...
i'm totally LMAO over how uncle nat said those dips are like "see hong hua jai" and how she can jim jim jim and only find his love hahahaha or something like that. its sooo cheesey but cute.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Pans dad is pretty creepy but i've never seen him in lakorns before so it doesnt bother me as much..but when i see the other old dude i keep thinking he's like a good guy..but he's not hahaha.

WAAAAAAAA i just got to the part in ep 11 where
he hugged her and said he loves her
:yahoo: man i really thought it was just going to walk away or like by the time he turned around she was gone but wow...
i'm totally LMAO over how uncle nat said those dips are like "see hong hua jai" and how she can jim jim jim and only find his love hahahaha or something like that. its sooo cheesey but cute.
LOL. I've never seen Pan's dad lakorns either, but the way he just stares at Pan is just creepy. Eww...

Awee... I heart the hugging scene! :wub: I thought she would've fainted after he kissed her. heheh. Thank goodness she didn't! :D

Ai Nat is so hilarious. I wish I had an uncle like him. lol.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOL. I've never seen Pan's dad lakorns either, but the way he just stares at Pan is just creepy. Eww...

Awee... I heart the hugging scene! :wub: I thought she would've fainted after he kissed her. heheh. Thank goodness she didn't! :D

Pan's dad is creepy...his whole aura reeks creepy hahahaaha :loool:
I love Mam Jintara and Santisook..they were my fav couple when i was a kid.
OMG EP 12 LOOKS SOOOOOOO GOOD!

joey

sarNie Adult
joey i love reading your comments. yeah, that's so sad the bodyguard died like that, at least he should have a happy ending too. i know, that part where wat was going in for the kiss, it seemed like pai was waiting for him to kiss her too, but BAM she punched him lol.

he is such a cute boyfriend, but also very protective too. i love just watching him smile at pai or just looking at her :wub: he's so adorable. i already want mart and cherry to do another lakorn together. me too, i wish i got a boyfriend like wat <3 minus the whole evil mafia going after him thingy lol. GOSH i think i've listened to the three songs like over a hundred times now. if i'm not watching the lakorn, i'm listening to the song which makes me want to watch the lakorn over and over ahahaa.
i love reading your comments too rr. i really want them to do another lakorn too, but since she has 2 lakorns with ken & chakrit, i think we have to wait a long time until they might pair up again. i'm willing to wait as long they get to pair up once more. luv them 2gether! :wub: haha... yes, i would not want to include the whole mafia part thingy too. that would be one of the scariest thing ever. haha... no wonder pai wants p'wat out of his mafia life. i love 2 listen 2 those 3 songs too. gosh what a cute and sweet songs they are!!! i never get tired of it like i never get tired of watching the lakorn. :D

both of those old sly guys creep me out. :wacko: i think it's more of their characters though rather than their face. haha... i thought the same as you when he kissed her because she got this dazed looks like she's going to pass out anytime. yes, thank goodness that she didn't because most of the lakorns that i watched, the n'ek tend to faint after a kiss, you know? i love all her aunts & uncles. :wub: they are so supportive and understanding. i love how they take p'wat side than believing the grandma or kheng point of view toward p'wat. i wouldn't mind having aunts and uncles like them. pai is so lucky to have so many people that love & support her from her aunts and uncles, fon, mart, and especially p'wat. they willing to go all out to do anything to make her happy. gosh i wish i can be pai, even if it only for a day. :D

joey

sarNie Adult
Oooh I Know Joey! He was pissed when Thong'ake was talking shit about Pai!!! I felt so bad for Pai though....! she's helping Wat out, yet she gets punched by him! wahhhh....! but it was cute how he bragged to Pai bout how he punched Thong'ake in the face. :lol: He was like "Thong'ake was talking mess about you so I punched him in the face... right at the same spot you got punched too!" LMAO. &&& I love how he asks Pai if he could hug her... awwww...! :blush: talk about respecting her personal space. hehe.

I thought it was funny how that old fart sent Wat the clip of him killing his bodyguard, yet Pai didn't hear the sound. She was standing right in front of him! :lol: OOoohhhh Ooohhhh... when Pai cut herself, Wat rushes to her side with the quickness & suck the blood from her finger. :loool: that was tooo cute!!! Gosh, he's willing to do anything for her. Now that is just the sweetest thing ever!

Speaking of the official mv, I'm too scared to watch it. LOL. I mean i'm not really scared... but I rather watch it after it's done, so I don't anticipate any other scenes that I haven't seen yet. hehe.

Oh yeah Joey, he totally accepted her for who she is. Not once had he tried to change the way she dress or the way she acts. Heck, he fell in love with her when she was all tomboyish! He just accepted it & went with the flow. Like in Epi 10, when Pai was all dressed up in the thai dress, he gave Pai his clothes & told her to change back into her own self. aweeee now that's cute. HEHE.

OOOhhh I know RR! Don't mess with Wat. He'll go crazy on your ass. LOL. I still can't believe he punched Pai :lmao: He gave her a busted lip! but i love how he noticed her busted lip, he was quick to ask if she was okay. He should've kissed it to make it all better! LOL. I loveee the ending song. It makes me happy. hehehe.

This lakorn is soooo cheesy! I absolutely adore it.
haha... you r so funny. :lol: i know, this lakorn is so cheesy! p'wat should've thought how can it be so coincident that pai got punched at the same spot as thong-ake's. he should've put it together like 1+2=3 kind of thing, you know? also, your right about pai should've heard the old mafia guy voice since she stood there next to p'wat. i mean, if you can hear the ring tone, then you can hear the voice in the video too. haha...that is why this is called lakorn. i luv how p'wat worries over pai. the finger sucking while he looks into her eyes was sooo cute. she got all shy. i really love how p'wat always seem to want to touch her. he is such an gentleman to ask her for a hug. shoot, p'wat is so sweet to her she should've paid him back with a kiss. i would do that if i were pai. even a little peek would've been nice for him. :kiss: i totally luv how he loves her for what she is. haha.. i remember that part. he even said something like he's not used to the dress and that it hurts his eyes. :lol: like you, i adore this lakorn so much even the cheesiness parts. i think that's what make this lakorn so cute to watch. :p

yes he should of kiss her on the lips to make it better, but i think he knew that pai will punch him in the face again if he dares to kiss her. :loool: p'wat learns his lesson well.