MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I dont think anyone really put emphasis on this scene but I especially loved this scene near the waters how pai confronted p'wat telling him she knows everything and because she is his boss she wont allow him to take time off work unless she allows him to.........p'wat along the convo says I'm afraid that you may be next to get hurt and I dont know if I can live without you..........the whole time their eyes are locked :wub: not to mention the hug that was just tooo cute and the song playing in the background aww it was perfect didnt want that scene to end ^_^
I felt so sorry for Tot why do they have to end his life like that :lmao: I was really hoping for a happy ending for both the bodyguards they were both so loyal towards p'wat!
I also have to say the whole kitchen cooking scene were shot so nicely the angle and everything and the close up on the desserts too.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LAKORN ^_^

joey

sarNie Adult
I dont think anyone really put emphasis on this scene but I especially loved this scene near the waters how pai confronted p'wat telling him she knows everything and because she is his boss she wont allow him to take time off work unless she allows him to.........p'wat along the convo says I'm afraid that you may be next to get hurt and I dont know if I can live without you..........the whole time their eyes are locked :wub: not to mention the hug that was just tooo cute and the song playing in the background aww it was perfect didnt want that scene to end ^_^
I felt so sorry for Tot why do they have to end his life like that :lmao: I was really hoping for a happy ending for both the bodyguards they were both so loyal towards p'wat!
I also have to say the whole kitchen cooking scene were shot so nicely the angle and everything and the close up on the desserts too.

i love their whole conversation by the water too. the whole scene was such a bittersweet moment. i luv how p'wat told her that if she was the next one to get hurt, he cannot go on living his life and then he hug her. pai then asked if he feel better when he hug her. p'wat answered back yes because she is the person he loves the most. awwwwww.... :wub: then pai told him not to go and to stay with her. i luv how she hug him back so tight. their hugging was so cute with full of bittersweets while the song was playing in the background. i didn't want it to end also.

i know what you mean about Tot. i felt so bad for him too. the way he died was so sad, and he still apologized to his boss for his failure of not able to kill that scum old mafia man while he draw his last breath. :lmao: his loyalty for p'wat alone should give him a good ending too along with all the good people. damn that mafia guy to hell an infinity times! :arrg:

i always love their scene in the kitchen. they work so well 2gether and look so cute while doing it. :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can’t wait to see Wat expression. Maybe he isn’t mad at Pai for pretending to be Thongek, but he probably feels hella bad that he punched a girl and it is specifically his beloved girlfriend, Pai too. :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
both of those old sly guys creep me out. :wacko: i think it's more of their characters though rather than their face. haha... i thought the same as you when he kissed her because she got this dazed looks like she's going to pass out anytime. yes, thank goodness that she didn't because most of the lakorns that i watched, the n'ek tend to faint after a kiss, you know? i love all her aunts & uncles. :wub: they are so supportive and understanding. i love how they take p'wat side than believing the grandma or kheng point of view toward p'wat. i wouldn't mind having aunts and uncles like them. pai is so lucky to have so many people that love & support her from her aunts and uncles, fon, mart, and especially p'wat. they willing to go all out to do anything to make her happy. gosh i wish i can be pai, even if it only for a day. :D
LOL. At least Pat didn't punch Wat after the kiss. hehe. Usually she's aggressive with him. HAHA. I'm surprise how accepting Pai's family is of Wat. I mean the dude use to kill people! I under he's cleaning up his act & all but the fact that he has killed people in the past doesn't bother Pai or her family, which is strange. LOL. but hey, it's only a lakorn.

Gosh, I haven't watch a cheesy lakorn in such a long time. LOL. I seriously don't know how Wat doesn't put the pieces together that Pai & Thong'ake are the same person. LMAO. I mean... 1. Pai's never around when thong'ake is.... 2. they practically look the same! LOL 3. Come on Wat!? Thong'ake's your girlfriend!!! :loool:

Oohhhh It was cute how Wat waited for Pai after the restaurant was closed. He just sat on the step just waiting.... Aweeeeee!!! :wub: that is sweettttt! If a guy waited for me like that I would be all over him!

I can’t wait to see Wat expression. Maybe he isn’t mad at Pai for pretending to be Thongek, but he probably feels hella bad that he punched a girl and it is specifically his beloved girlfriend, Pai too. :loool:
Shooot fun... he is gonna be pissed! but then again, he's probably gonna be thankful because Thong'ake open his eyes & made him realize his true feelings & his true self. haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Gosh, I haven't watch a cheesy lakorn in such a long time. LOL. I seriously don't know how Wat doesn't put the pieces together that Pai & Thong'ake are the same person. LMAO. I mean... 1. Pai's never around when thong'ake is.... 2. they practically look the same! LOL 3. Come on Wat!? Thong'ake's your girlfriend!!! :loool:
I know how stupid can he be. Even Mark got it before he did. LMAO... Oh yes and that scene, is Pai deaf or what... lol... she didnt even hear the gun shot... that was such a sad scene. i thought this was suppose to be a comedy... in comedy no one dies lol... well at least that is what i learn while reading shakespeares. :lol:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
wouldn't it be funny if at the end they make Wat get back at Pai by having Wat "Jeep" seduce Thongake... :loool: Aija I'm perverted!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg TOON that would be awesome!!! they could have done it like that i would love to see pai as thongek freak out. lol

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I know how stupid can he be. Even Mark got it before he did. LMAO... Oh yes and that scene, is Pai deaf or what... lol... she didnt even hear the gun shot... that was such a sad scene. i thought this was suppose to be a comedy... in comedy no one dies lol... well at least that is what i learn while reading shakespeares. :lol:
Dude that's what I was wondering too...I was like didn't she hear the whole video thing...but maybe it was sooooo low that only Wat heard it!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Seriously! Mark stared thongake down! But not Wat... oh noo... *roll eyes*

That video clip was loud! How the hell did she not hear it!? I mean, come on...!! If she didn't hear the gun shot, at least she could've heard his phone ringing!

wouldn't it be funny if at the end they make Wat get back at Pai by having Wat "Jeep" seduce Thongake... :loool: Aija I'm perverted!!!
:loool: Awe that would be awesome! Have Wat like rip off Thongake's clothes. :ph34r:

fun

Expired Sarnie
:loool: Awe that would be awesome! Have Wat like rip off Thongake's clothes. :ph34r:
Let me continue the scene...

After ripping Thongake's clothes off, he pretends to look surprise. "Thongake na krup, you have wonderful boobs. Where did you get it done at... Japan, America or France. Me like men like you..." he purred.

The next thing Pai knew, he had his tongue in her throat...

lmao I can't go on...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Let me continue the scene...

After ripping Thongake's clothes off, he pretends to look surprise. "Thongake na krup, you have wonderful boobs. Where did you get it done at... Japan, America or France. Me like men like you..." he purred.

The next thing Pai knew, he had his tongue in her throat...

lmao I can't go on...
:loool: Then Thongake's gonna push Wat away and shock him & she's gonna reply in the deepest voice possible, "I am a man Wat, just like you!" :lol: Then she's gonna run away. LMAO causing Wat to follow her & go after her for a second kiss! :D

CherryApple

sarNie Adult

I think p'wat would be hurt more than anything else especially when it is the person he loved most had been deceiving him in the first place :lmao:
But I cant wait to see the following epi how all this would unfold.....we know definitely he would be taken back for sure by the whole incidence but eventually he would come to his senses and realized all that pai have been doing it was becasue she was interested in him and now wants to help him out through all this by continuing to be thong'ek^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I thought it was funny how that old fart sent Wat the clip of him killing his bodyguard, yet Pai didn't hear the sound. She was standing right in front of him! :lol: OOoohhhh Ooohhhh... when Pai cut herself, Wat rushes to her side with the quickness & suck the blood from her finger. that was tooo cute!!! Gosh, he's willing to do anything for her. Now that is just the sweetest thing ever!
Ahahha that is really odd that Pai didn’t hear it, she was blindhold not earplugged. probably she was just so happy to be with wat.
i'm going to start ep 11 right now. i'm excited again
YAY moh. finally, you decide to watch it again. :D

Oh I love that part too. especially the hug because both of them did the hug, not just wat hugging pai ^^
I can’t wait to see Wat expression. Maybe he isn’t mad at Pai for pretending to be Thongek, but he probably feels hella bad that he punched a girl and it is specifically his beloved girlfriend, Pai too.
yeah i want to see his reaction too, where he realizes that he just punched pai in the face or when he screamed out that he loves baipai to her 3x and she was blushing lol.
ahahaha that would be so funny. :loool: all your comments are so funny. i think pai/thong-ake's expression would be priceless if this happens.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think p'wat would be hurt more than anything else especially when it is the person he loved most had been deceiving him in the first place :lmao:
But I cant wait to see the following epi how all this would unfold.....we know definitely he would be taken back for sure by the whole incidence but eventually he would come to his senses and realized all that pai have been doing it was becasue she was interested in him and now wants to help him out through all this by continuing to be thong'ek^_^
Oh he's gonna be crushed! I think when he finds out,
he's gonna lash out at her verbally.
Then he's gonna say something he'll regret like uh...
"I hate you...! how could you do this... blah blah blah..." .
But then after her sister & Pai's fam bam talks to him,
he's gonna realize that Pai did it because she was trying to protect him,
just like how he was trying to protect her. :D that's how I think it's gonna go down. :D

Ahahha that is really odd that Pai didn’t hear it, she was blindhold not earplugged. probably she was just so happy to be with wat.
YAY moh. finally, you decide to watch it again. :D
Oh I love that part too. especially the hug because both of them did the hug, not just wat hugging pai ^^
yeah i want to see his reaction too, where he realizes that he just punched pai in the face or when he screamed out that he loves baipai to her 3x and she was blushing lol.
ahahaha that would be so funny. :loool: all your comments are so funny. i think pai/thong-ake's expression would be priceless if this happens.
:loool: seriously RR. Her eyes were closed! Her ears where plugged! LOL.
That scene is really tripping me out! I can't get pass it. It just doesn't make sense to me! LOL.

OOOhhhhh the look on Thongake's face when Wat punched him... yikes!
It looked like he was gonna pee in his pants. :loool: I bet her knees where shivering.
LOL. She was terrified! I was terrified for her!! *bites nails*
Wat got some big hands too so imagine the impact on his fist jabbing into Thongake's face! :blink:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so i rewatched episode 12 again, so when wat was going to cook the desserts, then pai decided to help him, they both didn't wash their hands (during the scene that was shown) LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
so i rewatched episode 12 again, so when wat was going to cook the desserts, then pai decided to help him, they both didn't wash their hands (during the scene that was shown) LOL.
Ewww I know!! Every time they start cooking, I'm like begging them, inside my mind, to wash their hands before touching the food! :loool:

Specially Wat!!! :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Ewww I know!! Every time they start cooking, I'm like begging them, inside my mind, to wash their hands before touching the food! :loool:

Specially Wat!!! :lol:
i know. but i noticed in a lot of lakorns, most people don't wash their hands after a scene using the bathroom lol.

yes. Wat, i'm surprise Pai doesn't yell at him like how she did at Mark when he, fon and her were making desserts at her house. hopefully Wat learns how to wash his hands lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know. but i noticed in a lot of lakorns, most people don't wash their hands after a scene using the bathroom lol.

yes. Wat, i'm surprise Pai doesn't yell at him like how she did at Mark when he, fon and her were making desserts at her house. hopefully Wat learns how to wash his hands lol.
LOL. I Know right?? She's usually on point when it comes to yelling at Wat. LOL. She's softening up to him :D

Oooh I love how Pai was siting in her car, thinking about those two old fart talking about killing Wat & then Pai goes, "No... I won't let them kill you..." aweeeee :wub: that was cute....!!

I love how she calls him "Ai Mor Wat!!" :loool: it's just so cute. Wat doesn't every complain to Pai about the way she talks to him! :rolleyes: Gosh, I know a lot of dudes out there will probably just die if their girls nag all the damn time. :lol:

OOohh... The expression on Wat's face when Yod said "Maybe P'Pai has a 'kik' on the side!" was just priceless! he look crushed!

OOh ooohhhh & when Wat asked Pai for a hug & she called him perverted, I love his response, "I'm not being perverted... I haven't seen you all day... and you said if I ever need a hug I can ask." or something on the lines of that. :lol: that was cuteeeeee.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
the teaser looks like he's gonna misunderstand that Pai is still seeing Thong ek on the side...correct me if I'm wrong. Anywase about him finding out who Thong ek really is, I want him to find out by accidentally kissing him/her since in the beginning he said something along the lines of remembering someone after a kiss. That would be awesome