MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
the teaser looks like he's gonna misunderstand that Pai is still seeing Thong ek on the side...correct me if I'm wrong. Anywase about him finding out who Thong ek really is, I want him to find out by accidentally kissing him/her since in the beginning he said something along the lines of remembering someone after a kiss. That would be awesome
Oooh I wish it was like that too. LOL. but if Wat kisses Thongake by accident and liked it... he'll probably start questioning himself. :lol:

here alink of cherru's old lakorn fisrt upload on you tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GisfIjIU2FE
and there a link of ratte sarmonsorn talk show ..but have no subbing ...i hope wishy find the time to subbing it
http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPkFdVAYNOY&feature=channel_page .... :D
Ooh.... the first lakorn I've watched of Cherry was probably Pla Kao with Ken :D It was such a sad ending! :lmao: & then there was Poo Dee E Sarn, where Cherry disguises herself as a dude. LOL. Then Suer 11 tua...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL. I Know right?? She's usually on point when it comes to yelling at Wat. LOL. She's softening up to him :D

Oooh I love how Pai was siting in her car, thinking about those two old fart talking about killing Wat & then Pai goes, "No... I won't let them kill you..." aweeeee :wub: that was cute....!!

I love how she calls him "Ai Mor Wat!!" :loool: it's just so cute. Wat doesn't every complain to Pai about the way she talks to him! :rolleyes: Gosh, I know a lot of dudes out there will probably just die if their girls nag all the damn time. :lol:

OOohh... The expression on Wat's face when Yod said "Maybe P'Pai has a 'kik' on the side!" was just priceless! he look crushed!

OOh ooohhhh & when Wat asked Pai for a hug & she called him perverted, I love his response, "I'm not being perverted... I haven't seen you all day... and you said if I ever need a hug I can ask." or something on the lines of that. :lol: that was cuteeeeee.
softening up to him because she's in love.
awww whenever wat is going to do something dangerous (like deciding to get revenge), pai would to him and show him how much she wants him to stay be her :wub:
i love that too. wat is so awesome. mart does such a great job to express all those expression, and it's so sweet ^^
the teaser looks like he's gonna misunderstand that Pai is still seeing Thong ek on the side...correct me if I'm wrong. Anywase about him finding out who Thong ek really is, I want him to find out by accidentally kissing him/her since in the beginning he said something along the lines of remembering someone after a kiss. That would be awesome
aahahha if he did that, i would laugh so hard that i would fall out of my seat. also if he did that, i really hope it is in front of everyone, that would be the funniest thing. ^^
here alink of cherru's old lakorn fisrt upload on you tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GisfIjIU2FE
and there a link of ratte sarmonsorn talk show ..but have no subbing ...i hope wishy find the time to subbing it
http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPkFdVAYNOY&feature=channel_page .... :D
OMG thanks. i'm going to watch that lakorn. cherry looks like she hasn't aged that much. and ahh there's nott in there too <3
OooO i do hope wishy does sub the talk show too.
Ooh.... the first lakorn I've watched of Cherry was probably Pla Kao with Ken :D It was such a sad ending! :lmao: & then there was Poo Dee E Sarn, where Cherry disguises herself as a dude. LOL. Then Suer 11 tua...
my first lakorn for cherry was Kaew Tah Pee with Tik, hmong dubbed. then i watched it in thai. then i watched her lakorns with Aum. hmmmm i need to watch more of cherry's lakorns ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww whenever wat is going to do something dangerous (like deciding to get revenge), pai would to him and show him how much she wants him to stay be her :wub:
i love that too. wat is so awesome. mart does such a great job to express all those expression, and it's so sweet ^^

aahahha if he did that, i would laugh so hard that i would fall out of my seat. also if he did that, i really hope it is in front of everyone, that would be the funniest thing. ^^

OMG thanks. i'm going to watch that lakorn. cherry looks like she hasn't aged that much. and ahh there's nott in there too <3

my first lakorn for cherry was Kaew Tah Pee with Tik, hmong dubbed. then i watched it in thai. then i watched her lakorns with Aum. hmmmm i need to watch more of cherry's lakorns ^^
Ahhh... I really like Kaew Tah Pee but her character was my least favorite. She was so weak in there, which i'm not use to. <_< She's usually take on more dominate and feisty roles or action lakorns. So to see her go from being bitchy to being submissive... it was hard for me to watch. LOL.

OOh I love how before wat does something mafia affiliated, he stops & think about Pai. :lol: sooo sweet!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WARNING: SPOILER PICTURES!!

i'm waiting for these scenes the most:

but i want to see these scenes too:

credtis to daradaily for the pictures.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ahhh... I really like Kaew Tah Pee but her character was my least favorite. She was so weak in there, which i'm not use to. <_< She's usually take on more dominate and feisty roles or action lakorns. So to see her go from being bitchy to being submissive... it was hard for me to watch. LOL.

OOh I love how before wat does something mafia affiliated, he stops & think about Pai. :lol: sooo sweet!!!
Noy I super love Cherry's character in Kaw Tah Pee. She was so feminine/lady like. Like the ultimate house wife. It matched with Tik. But against that bitchy girl she sure needed some guts. LMFAO that n'rai is sooooo good @ her job. She's so gawd damn skinny too. She literally looks like a twig hahaha. But she's so pretty too hahaha.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

she was so beautiful in Kaew Tah Pee, but yeah she was really weak in there. but i was happy that she was able to do a lakorn with Tik :wub: and it was a side of her that was different too.

i know. he would think of pai first, ADORABLE! i get the feeling that he always thinks about pai. he's so lovestruck lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AHhhhh RR!!! :lmao: I soooo wanna see the scene where Pai (thongake) hugs Watt!!! :clap: soooo looking forward to next weeks episodes :D

gasppp..... I hope Wat & Pai have a wedding!!! :D

Noy I super love Cherry's character in Kaw Tah Pee. She was so feminine/lady like. Like the ultimate house wife. It matched with Tik. But against that bitchy girl she sure needed some guts. LMFAO that n'rai is sooooo good @ her job. She's so gawd damn skinny too. She literally looks like a twig hahaha. But she's so pretty too hahaha.
LOL. Oh Cherry was gorgeous in Kaew Tah Pee, such a lady! but I hated the fact that Cherry was like a petal stool to Aom S. & frickin` Tik didn't even defend his "wife" :rolleyes: but other than that, there were so many cute scenes!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
she was so beautiful in Kaew Tah Pee, but yeah she was really weak in there. but i was happy that she was able to do a lakorn with Tik :wub: and it was a side of her that was different too.

i know. he would think of pai first, ADORABLE! i get the feeling that he always thinks about pai. he's so lovestruck lol.

Oooh I knoww... .like in epi 10 when Wat dragged Pai out of the engagement. He was telling Pai that he didn't want her to date anyone he doesn't approve of:

Pai: "If you've been drinking, you can just go away! I don't want to talk to you when you're drunk!"

Wat: "I haven't been drinking! I've been eating your deserts."

Pai: "My deserts makes people happy! Not depressed!" :lol:

It was just cute how wat was trying to express his feelings,... typical man! he couldn't LOL.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AHhhhh RR!!! :lmao: I soooo wanna see the scene where Pai (thongake) hugs Watt!!! :clap: soooo looking forward to next weeks episodes :D

gasppp..... I hope Wat & Pai have a wedding!!! :D

LOL. Oh Cherry was gorgeous in Kaew Tah Pee, such a lady! but I hated the fact that Cherry was like a petal stool to Aom S. & frickin` Tik didn't even defend his "wife" :rolleyes: but other than that, there were so many cute scenes!
I DO TOO. i really want to see the part that scene at the end of the opening credits, with all the lights lighting up and everything.

Oooh I knoww... .like in epi 10 when Wat dragged Pai out of the engagement. He was telling Pai that he didn't want her to date anyone he doesn't approve of:

Pai: "If you've been drinking, you can just go away! I don't want to talk to you when you're drunk!"

Wat: "I haven't been drinking! I've been eating your deserts."

Pai: "My deserts makes people happy! Not depressed!" :lol:

It was just cute how wat was trying to express his feelings,... typical man! he couldn't LOL.
i know. that part was so cute, since wat gets all nervous and everything even though he's a mafia boss lol. i just love them together.
i love the part when Wat met up with Thong-ake and said:

"If I confessed that I love Baipai and kill you to get rid of you, that's called mafia's nature...Because I'm confident that I can take care and protect Baipai better than you do."
i was like, what if he actually tried to kill Thong-ake, then he wouldn't even have Baipai nor did he protect her lol.

and i love this one, "From now on, finder's keeper, loser's weeper. Okay, baby face."
oh how i love Wat lol :D

i'm thinking that i'm going to have a marathon of ep. 1-13 on friday because i don't have school. ^^

luvcherry

sarNie Egg

me too...my first cherry lakorn was Kaew tAH pee...it's my fav thai's lakorn...if you want to see cherry old lakorn you can check therehttp://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B7F3E142A53E17A4this sereis is very funny...i love it too ...if you want more pls check yuemom chanel...there's so many cherry lakorn ...hope you can enjoy it :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I DO TOO. i really want to see the part that scene at the end of the opening credits, with all the lights lighting up and everything.

i know. that part was so cute, since wat gets all nervous and everything even though he's a mafia boss lol. i just love them together.
i love the part when Wat met up with Thong-ake and said:

"If I confessed that I love Baipai and kill you to get rid of you, that's called mafia's nature...Because I'm confident that I can take care and protect Baipai better than you do."
i was like, what if he actually tried to kill Thong-ake, then he wouldn't even have Baipai nor did he protect her lol.

and i love this one, "From now on, finder's keeper, loser's weeper. Okay, baby face."
oh how i love Wat lol :D

i'm thinking that i'm going to have a marathon of ep. 1-13 on friday because i don't have school. ^^
:loool: Seriously if he killed Thongake, how the hell is gonna protect Pai!?! :lol: He's too funny! But it was manly of him to tell thongake he had the ability to take care of Pai. Aweeeeee!!!! Gosh, you got Nah Watchalawat!! :D

I wanna do a marathon too! Gosh I can't get enough of this lakorn. hehe.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
me too...my first cherry lakorn was Kaew tAH pee...it's my fav thai's lakorn...if you want to see cherry old lakorn you can check there http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B7F3E142A53E17A4 this sereis is very funny...i love it too ...if you want more pls check yuemom chanel...there's so many cherry lakorn ...hope you can enjoy it :D
ooOoOo thank you so much. ^^ i'm sure going to watch them :)

:loool: Seriously if he killed Thongake, how the hell is gonna protect Pai!?! :lol: He's too funny! But it was manly of him to tell thongake he had the ability to take care of Pai. Aweeeeee!!!! Gosh, you got Nah Watchalawat!! :D

I wanna do a marathon too! Gosh I can't get enough of this lakorn. hehe.
yeah, it was, and to have all that courage to say that he loves Baipai 3x to Thong-ake. but it was funny when he said that it was a manly man talk, when Thong-ake was blushing. and Wat was standing that close to Thong-ake and he still doesn't see Pai.

some more pictures of scenes i really want to see: (credits to ch.3)

^in this one, it looks like Wat is going in to pick Pai's boogers LMAO but he's probably to wipe that stuff on the tip of her nose.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooOoOo thank you so much. ^^ i'm sure going to watch them :)

yeah, it was, and to have all that courage to say that he loves Baipai 3x to Thong-ake. but it was funny when he said that it was a manly man talk, when Thong-ake was blushing. and Wat was standing that close to Thong-ake and he still doesn't see Pai.

^in this one, it looks like Wat is going in to pick Pai's boogers LMAO but he's probably to wipe that stuff on the tip of her nose.
LMAO at the last picture. Pai looks like she's passed out & it looks like Wat's gonna draw on her. LOL or he's checking to see if she's dead. LOL.

:loool: speaking of drawing. I loveeee in the beginning of the lakorn where Pai drew on a cat Wat's face! :loool::loool: :loool: HILARIOUS!!!

It's soooo funny how Wat talks all manly & aggressive around people but when it comes to Pai, he's like Mr. sensitive! LOL. Reminds me of some of the guys I use to talk to... awww.... hehe.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO at the last picture. Pai looks like she's passed out & it looks like Wat's gonna draw on her. LOL or he's checking to see if she's dead. LOL.

:loool: speaking of drawing. I loveeee in the beginning of the lakorn where Pai drew on a cat Wat's face! :loool::loool: :loool: HILARIOUS!!!

It's soooo funny how Wat talks all manly & aggressive around people but when it comes to Pai, he's like Mr. sensitive! LOL. Reminds me of some of the guys I use to talk to... awww.... hehe.
I think Wat should totally draw on her with desserts, that would be so funny.

LMAO. i remember that. and to think that this all started because of a kiss ahahhaaa.

I think that is funny too. Like in episode 13, where Wat talks to Vit, and Vit still follows Wat's orders and everything. Then Pai says something to Wat, and he becomes like a totally sweet and loving person lol. Vit is so cute, how he complained about the apron until Ked came over ahahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think Wat should totally draw on her with desserts, that would be so funny.

LMAO. i remember that. and to think that this all started because of a kiss ahahhaaa.

I think that is funny too. Like in episode 13, where Wat talks to Vit, and Vit still follows Wat's orders and everything. Then Pai says something to Wat, and he becomes like a totally sweet and loving person lol. Vit is so cute, how he complained about the apron until Ked came over ahahaha.
HAHAHA I know after that, I was calling Wat --->"Mr. Whiskers" :loool:

Vit is something! He's working for Pai now, yet he still calls Wat, Boss. :lol: I think Vit & Ked will get together... :wub: He was practically drooling when he saw her! Then when Ked asked him how the apron fit, he's gonna tell her it's a perfect it & the colors nice too. LMAO. He was like "Boss... I don't know about the apron... it's too... girly for me... pink... blue..." HAHAH. Then comes Wat in his manly voice, "Are you saying I'm not a man!?I'm wearing it & I'm not complaining!" :lol:

Wat's too funny. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
HAHAHA I know after that, I was calling Wat --->"Mr. Whiskers" :loool:

Vit is something! He's working for Pai now, yet he still calls Wat, Boss. :lol: I think Vit & Ked will get together... :wub: He was practically drooling when he saw her! Then when Ked asked him how the apron fit, he's gonna tell her it's a perfect it & the colors nice too. LMAO. He was like "Boss... I don't know about the apron... it's too... girly for me... pink... blue..." HAHAH. Then comes Wat in his manly voice, "Are you saying I'm not a man!?I'm wearing it & I'm not complaining!" :lol:

Wat's too funny. :D
Mr. Whiskers? LOL. I'm going to call him Hwa Wat, just like Pai. :D

I know. I hope they do get together, at least bodyguard should get a happy ending too. Yeah he was. I love Wat's expression when he was looking at Vit, then at Ked, and then back at Vit lol.

Wat is too funny and very cute. Like when he was waiting for Pai to return because she was gone the whole day, he cleaned the whole store, and then he told Pai,
"If you don't believe me, you can check it. But if there's no mistake, may I kiss the boss?" and then later on he stares at her, and asks "May I hug you?" He is so cute, what kind of guy would ask for your permission to kiss or hug you? AWWWW!
But then when he did hug her, LMAO, he tells her that her hair is so scented and what shampoo does she uses, and he was about to kiss her because the emotion led him to.
Ahahahah, then later when they were at the supermarket, right when before Pai ran off to meet Pan, Wat asked Pai again if he could hug her.

Well it was super fun to chat with you today, but I got to go to sleep now. BYE. until tomorrow everyone :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Mr. Whiskers? LOL. I'm going to call him Hwa Wat, just like Pai. :D

I know. I hope they do get together, at least bodyguard should get a happy ending too. Yeah he was. I love Wat's expression when he was looking at Vit, then at Ked, and then back at Vit lol.

Wat is too funny and very cute. Like when he was waiting for Pai to return because she was gone the whole day, he cleaned the whole store, and then he told Pai,
"If you don't believe me, you can check it. But if there's no mistake, may I kiss the boss?" and then later on he stares at her, and asks "May I hug you?" He is so cute, what kind of guy would ask for your permission to kiss or hug you? AWWWW!
But then when he did hug her, LMAO, he tells her that her hair is so scented and what shampoo does she uses, and he was about to kiss her because the emotion led him to.
Ahahahah, then later when they were at the supermarket, right when before Pai ran off to meet Pan, Wat asked Pai again if he could hug her.

Well it was super fun to chat with you today, but I got to go to sleep now. BYE. until tomorrow everyone :D
LOL. Wat is soooo PW. :lol: He does what is he told, when he's told. LOL. It's cute how he tries to be tough with Pai but always ends up getting beaten by her. HAHAH. The biggest boss is suddenly the biggest whimp when it comes to his girlfriend. :lol: But he's still kind. hehe.

It was night spamming with you too RR! We can finish this another day. hehe. :D

joey

sarNie Adult

thanks rr for the pictures. mart looks so hot & cherry looks so pretty in the first pic. :wub: they look like they are pissed at each other though. i wonder what's happened. haha..the second pic looks so funny, like mart is about to do something to cherry's nose. :lol:

earlier you guys were talking about they didn't wash their hands when they work in the kitchen. i don't know if you guys remember the scene when pai cut her finger. after p'wat suck her finger and she got all shy and walk away, p'wat went on to pick up the same knife that she cut her finger with and continued to use it to chop those things that pai was chopping earlier. yuck, he didn't even bother to wash the blood off the knife or get a new knife, you know? :eek:

i agreed with all the things you guys mentioned. i totally love p'wat! first i thought a mafia guy like him wouldn't act so sweet and cute around the woman he loves because of the hoarse mafia life he used to live in, but this is not true at all for p'wat character. he acts so naturally and easy around pai. he is not afraid to express his feelings toward her. if he wants to hug or kiss her, he will ask right away. he always look at her like she the only woman in this world. the way he talks and touch her is always soft and gentle like she is made of glass that can break easily. in most of the romance novel that i read where the main guys are an alpha heroes, the heroes tend to have a hard time expressing his feelings toward the heroines. it is so hard for them to sweet talks because the way they used to live was always rough and hard. but no matter what, they always gentle and so protective of their loved ones. that's why i like to compare p'wat to the alpha heroes in my book. i'm glad that he is not afraid to express his feelings despite he is a hard man himself. i just love man like p'wat! :wub: