MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^yes Noy, kheng is really good at the growling. i remember i cracked up big time when uncle krit started to imitate kheng's growling. he did it so good too, but not as good as kheng. this remind me of this one scene of them:
uncle krit: kheng!
kheng: don't beg me to stay (something along the line) while turning around to uncle krit
uncle krit: grrrrrrrrrrrrr....
kheng then got frustrated and walked away crying. gosh that part was HILARIOUS!!! i replay it like 5 times and every time i laughed even louder. that was one of the funniest scene ever. :loool:

i love uncle nart and aunt kaew's relationship too. they both act so good as a funny couple. love every heartbroken scene of uncle nart. gosh uncle krit & aunt ubon is something else. they are so lovely touchy kind of old couple. gotta love them for not getting enough of each other even when they are this old. i love the scene when they both came out of the room with their clothes untidy and hair all messy. gosh mart and fon expressions were priceless. :loool: both couples to me are funny in their own ways. :wub:
:loool: I loveeee that part! Uncle Krit is too funny! You know who else I love, the great- G`mama! :lol: even though she's sooo evil, she's sooo adorable!

OOh when Vit came to apply for a job at Pai's restaurant, Wat & Pai were all shocked. The look on Wat's face when Pai eye balled him was just too funny! he had like the guilty look. hahah.

Hahah the scene where Uncle Nat caught Thongake & Na Kaew together was just priceless & then thongake punched him in the face! Ahhhh poor uncle nat! :lol:

joey

sarNie Adult
:loool: I loveeee that part! Uncle Krit is too funny! You know who else I love, the great- G`mama! :lol: even though she's sooo evil, she's sooo adorable!

OOh when Vit came to apply for a job at Pai's restaurant, Wat & Pai were all shocked. The look on Wat's face when Pai eye balled him was just too funny! he had like the guilty look. hahah.

Hahah the scene where Uncle Nat caught Thongake & Na Kaew together was just priceless & then thongake punched him in the face! Ahhhh poor uncle nat! :lol:
i love all the scenes with the grandma too because i laughed every time the aunts and uncles gain up on her, especially uncles nart & krit. uncle krit likes to use words like "why do you drag your body here?" and when she was unconscious in that one scene, he insisted to put her in the hospital for a FEW MONTHS. then uncle nart added that they should let her stay in the room near the morgue, so that it will be easy to move her. :loool: also, later when he got shot and she came to visit him, uncle nart mumble something like "i'm not happy when you come to visit me." when she asked what did he say, he lied that he was happy that she came to visit him with that forced smile on his face. gosh the ways they talk to her is just straight out hilarious, i love every minutes of it. :wub: i just don't like how she put down p'wat & won't give him any chances to be with pai. :angry:

i was shocked along with them too. i love when vit took out his gun and yod yelled "GUN!" and all the customer got up so fast. :lol: yes p'wat surely had that guilty look on him. oh, it looks like vit might get ked at the end. he was lovestruck when he first saw her that he agreed the apron is very lovely and colorful when a sec ago he thought it's too girly looking. he even bump his head against one of the pictures on his way out. that scene was just too cute & funny. i hope he gets her though because it would be nice to see one of p'wat'a bodyguards get a happy ending.

i totally love all the scenes between uncle nart and thong-ake. he just happen to be there at the wrong time all the time to catch thong-ake & aunt kaew 2gether. i laughed when he got punched in the face by thong-ake while he acted like he will beat thong-ake's ass. i love how he called thong-ake "a born yesterday kid." :lol: his heartbroken scenes just cracked me up instead of me feeling sorry for him. i remember this one scene when he cried & hugged the pot and then accused it by saying that it was making fun of him with their hugging design. gosh he is so hilarious!!! :loool:

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i thought that ep 13 was really good...i wanna see the two last parts...and i can't believe it that its ending

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, OOOOOOOOOMG, i wasn't going to watch this one because the summary wasn't very good. but since everyone was all bragging about it, and none of my current lakorn interests aired on the weekends, i decided to give maeka kanom wan a shot. now i can't stop watching it!! haha it is SOOOOO good!! cute and hilarious too!! i'm surprised!! been watching it for the past 6 hours...i'm on eps 7 right now. all right, back to the lakorn now! lmao

joey

sarNie Adult
ok, OOOOOOOOOMG, i wasn't going to watch this one because the summary wasn't very good. but since everyone was all bragging about it, and none of my current lakorn interests aired on the weekends, i decided to give maeka kanom wan a shot. now i can't stop watching it!! haha it is SOOOOO good!! cute and hilarious too!! i'm surprised!! been watching it for the past 6 hours...i'm on eps 7 right now. all right, back to the lakorn now! lmao
i'm glad that you gave it a shot Thookatha and end up liking it too like everyone here in the forum. :D there are a few of us here that are CRAZY over MKKW! :dude: like you, i wasn't expect much since i thought it was just mainly about some type of dessert lakorn, and i never watched Mart as the p'ek before so i don't know what to expect outta him. i mostly tuned in due to the reason cherry is one of my favorite actresses and i missed watching her lakorn. i'm so glad i did because now MKKW is like one of my all time favorite lakorn and Mart became one of my favorite actors too. i love his acting and character in here plus his cute face/smiles. :wub: i just love him with cherry. to me, they are like one of the cutest couple ever. well i hope you enjoy the rest of it like we did. i cannot wait to watch the last 2 episodes. gosh i will be sad when it ends this week. :lmao:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yup i agree with joey, i'm really glad that you did decide to watch this, and enjoyed it. it's really addicting. at first i watched because of cherry mostly, but after the first episode, i watched it for the whole cast :D and they do make such a cute couple. so sad that it is ending in two day :(

This lakorn is good. It's not really good to be honest,
but it's very enteretaining. It's also really sweet, & romantic.
It's not a slap & kiss tho. of course cause Cherry is way too
tomboyish to let him do anything to her.. hahah!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i love all the scenes with the grandma too because i laughed every time the aunts and uncles gain up on her, especially uncles nart & krit. uncle krit likes to use words like "why do you drag your body here?" and when she was unconscious in that one scene, he insisted to put her in the hospital for a FEW MONTHS. then uncle nart added that they should let her stay in the room near the morgue, so that it will be easy to move her. :loool: also, later when he got shot and she came to visit him, uncle nart mumble something like "i'm not happy when you come to visit me." when she asked what did he say, he lied that he was happy that she came to visit him with that forced smile on his face. gosh the ways they talk to her is just straight out hilarious, i love every minutes of it. :wub: i just don't like how she put down p'wat & won't give him any chances to be with pai. :angry:

i was shocked along with them too. i love when vit took out his gun and yod yelled "GUN!" and all the customer got up so fast. :lol: yes p'wat surely had that guilty look on him. oh, it looks like vit might get ked at the end. he was lovestruck when he first saw her that he agreed the apron is very lovely and colorful when a sec ago he thought it's too girly looking. he even bump his head against one of the pictures on his way out. that scene was just too cute & funny. i hope he gets her though because it would be nice to see one of p'wat'a bodyguards get a happy ending.

i totally love all the scenes between uncle nart and thong-ake. he just happen to be there at the wrong time all the time to catch thong-ake & aunt kaew 2gether. i laughed when he got punched in the face by thong-ake while he acted like he will beat thong-ake's ass. i love how he called thong-ake "a born yesterday kid." :lol: his heartbroken scenes just cracked me up instead of me feeling sorry for him. i remember this one scene when he cried & hugged the pot and then accused it by saying that it was making fun of him with their hugging design. gosh he is so hilarious!!! :loool:
OOh I know Gmama is sooo evil! She is too adorable! I love how Pai's family talk shit about her in front of her face. LOL. they are sooo mean to her!

Ai Nat is sooooo dramatic! :lol: Like the scene where he was visited Na Kaew's shop & she saw Thongake & Na Kaew. He ran out of her shop & started crying near the fountain. :loool: i was laughing at that scene! He's too funny! OOooh Or when he kidnap Na Kaew. LMAO. I seriously thought he was going to rawr her! HAHAHAHAH Frickin` Kheng helped Ai Nat out! LMAO. Ai Nat & Na Kaew's relationship is tooo funny.

I just realize that Vit has a tail on the back of his head. LOL. He's always wearing black so I couldn't tell. He looks hot in a plain white collared shirt. hehe.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ahhhh Thookatha :D so glad you gave this lakorn a try!!
It's adudicting & hilariously funny. It doesn't have any rawr scene
or willing scenes but all the sweet scenes between Mart & Cherry makes up for it. :wub:

That's so funny, I like the plot of the story... well mostly the idea of Cherry dressing up as a dude. :lol:
At first I wasn't sure about Mart playing as a Mafia. He looks too sweet to be all gangstered out. LOL
But now i'm convinced! He does a pretty good job. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm glad that you gave it a shot Thookatha and end up liking it too like everyone here in the forum. :D there are a few of us here that are CRAZY over MKKW! :dude: like you, i wasn't expect much since i thought it was just mainly about some type of dessert lakorn, and i never watched Mart as the p'ek before so i don't know what to expect outta him. i mostly tuned in due to the reason cherry is one of my favorite actresses and i missed watching her lakorn. i'm so glad i did because now MKKW is like one of my all time favorite lakorn and Mart became one of my favorite actors too. i love his acting and character in here plus his cute face/smiles. :wub: i just love him with cherry. to me, they are like one of the cutest couple ever. well i hope you enjoy the rest of it like we did. i cannot wait to watch the last 2 episodes. gosh i will be sad when it ends this week. :lmao:
LOL Joey. I actually like the concept of the lakorn. But what really got me interested in MKKW was the idea of Cherry dressing up as a dude. :wub: I saw the clip of it & OMG I fell in love with the manly Cherry. :lol: She was soooo damnnn sexy!

When I heard Mart was pra'ek I was kinda... ehhh not really into him. Then I read the plot of the story on Wishbone's blog & fell in love with the whole idea of the lakorn. ... THEN after seeing the t-sers for this lakorn, I was hooked!!! :dude: it was my main lakorn to watch of the year! And what a great lakorn to start off with!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha thanks everyone!

yeh, i thought it was just gonna be about a boring little kanom shop story too. i usually like to watch the revenge or slap/kiss type lakorns (with the occasional cute, romantic comedies ONLY sometimes). but this one is way fiesty in its own way...AND super funny too! cherry and mart are so unexpectedly HAWT together. the last time i saw mart was in likit kammatep with ann t. i loved him in there, but then i didn't really follow any of his other stuff after that. got busy. to see him pick up so greatly here is...woot woot! and of course, cherry always delivers. haha all the aunts and uncles...and kang is making me laugh so hard that i'm like crying a lot of the times too. great cast! lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha thanks everyone!

yeh, i thought it was just gonna be about a boring little kanom shop story too. i usually like to watch the revenge or slap/kiss type lakorns (with the occasional cute, romantic comedies ONLY sometimes). but this one is way fiesty in its own way...AND super funny too! cherry and mart are so unexpectedly HAWT together. the last time i saw mart was in likit kammatep with ann t. i loved him in there, but then i didn't really follow any of his other stuff after that. got busy. to see him pick up so greatly here is...woot woot! and of course, cherry always delivers. haha all the aunts and uncles...and kang is making me laugh so hard that i'm like crying a lot of the times too. great cast! lmao
LOL. What episode are you on now Thookatha?

Oooh Nooo.... Cherry is nothing like the typical nang'ek. LOL. She's crazy... & demanding. lol.

LMAO Keng is sooo hilarious! How do you like his growling?? :loool: He makes me laugh sooo much!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
LOL. What episode are you on now Thookatha?

Oooh Nooo.... Cherry is nothing like the typical nang'ek. LOL. She's crazy... & demanding. lol.

LMAO Keng is sooo hilarious! How do you like his growling?? :loool: He makes me laugh sooo much!
i've already finished all the eps that's out. LMAO just waiting for the next eps. and keng's growl, it is my FAVVVVVVVORITE!! i almost die every time he does it! :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i've already finished all the eps that's out. LMAO just waiting for the next eps. and keng's growl, it is my FAVVVVVVVORITE!! i almost die every time he does it! :loool:
:eek: deng you did a marathon on it! You're all caught up now! It sucks that it ends in 2 days. :lmao:

:loool: i absolutely loveeee his growling! It's so funny it makes me laugh every time! Sometime I'd just rewind it just to hear him growl. hahahah.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow you were really addicted, that was 13 episodes. true, it's so sad that it's going to end soon, it wouldn't be the same without keng's growl. i'm going to miss that part, i wonder if he will end up with anyone, maybe he's find someone who will also growl :D or if pai and wat have a wedding, he can growl there ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wow you were really addicted, that was 13 episodes. true, it's so sad that it's going to end soon, it wouldn't be the same without keng's growl. i'm going to miss that part, i wonder if he will end up with anyone, maybe he's find someone who will also growl :D or if pai and wat have a wedding, he can growl there ^^
LOL that's if Wat & Pai invites Keng. :lol: Maybe he'll find someone who barks. :loool: gotta even things out. LMAO.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL that's if Wat & Pai invites Keng. :lol: Maybe he'll find someone who barks. :loool: gotta even things out. LMAO.
I bet even if they didn't invited Keng, he would be standing outside sulking. Maybe they would invite him, but then he gets locked out and miss the whole thing LOL.
Someone that barks, that would be so cute. ahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I bet even if they didn't invited Keng, he would be standing outside sulking. Maybe they would invite him, but then he gets locked out and miss the whole thing LOL.
Someone that barks, that would be so cute. ahaha.
LOL. I know right?? He'll probably be banging on the door, crying and growling. :loool: Or maybe Pai invites him but then Wat didn't like that idea and kicks him out! HAHAH.

I actually want Keng to get with someone. They torture him too much! All Keng wants is "sum-bodee lub..." LMAO.