MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

nence

sarNie Juvenile
im just recentily watched this last week and im so loving it. this is definitely a nice comeback for cherry i think. i just love mart's smile and one sided dimples. :) i can't believe it's going to be done so soon. wish there is more. so funny and cute i think.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh, so the other one is due to the snow. i hope the new enforcement can help eliminate kids going around writing/doing stupid things. haha...i used to daydreamed like you too when i was in middle/high school. i often daydreamed about the newest lakorn or chinese series that i was hooked on during that time. most of my classes are boring so i tend to pass my time reminiscing the cute/sweet scenes of the main characters in the lakorn or series that i'm watching. i would have this smiled on my face and my friends would asked me why i looked so happy. i often reply back "nothing, i just thought of this one funny show" or something along the line. i was kind of embarrassed to tell them the truth because they would laugh at me. i think all my friends thought that i was crazy or something during that time. ;)
Yeah that's what I do too. Last night, I had the weirdest dream, I dreamt that I was Thong-ake, and had a full-blown mustache on my face, it was scary. LOL
i just finished watching episode 14 without the sub. i cannot wait to re-watch it with wishy's subbed so i can really understand what they're saying. the whole disguises of pai, uncle nart, and kheng were hilarious. in the perview, i thought it was uncles nart & krit and aunt ubon. anyways, it was funny when they all walked into the club in slow motion. :loool: they all looked so bad ass! their chinese accents are funny too, and kheng was funny as usual. he was so funny when he asked uncle nart is pai human or red noodle? lol. the KFC part was hilarious as well. also, it was funny when uncle nart told them he won't forget their names since he gave it to them, but when he tried to call pai, she and kheng wasn't sure who he was trying to call. he called her fake name wrong in the most dangerous time! gosh that was so funny. i thought kheng looked pretty cool with his sunglasses & the Chinese clothes. i'm surprised that he didn't mess up but did his part very well. i love the scene when pai walked in when wat was mopping the floor. it was cute that she was trying to make wat stop being angry at her. i love that he took that chance and asked her 2 cook & spend time with him. i also love how he told her that he was not angry but jealous and that he doesn't want her to talk or associate with any guys. love his possessiveness! they r soooo cute in that scene. it's suck that they were about to have a nice little dinner together but pan had to call and ruin everything. arrrrrrggg...then afterward wat saw pai coming out of thong-ake's room and was heartbroken once more. double arrrrrrgggg!!! the whole confrontation with pai & wat was so sad. they both looked so heartbroken. :( yes cherry can really portray her emotion really well..she makes her tears come out so easily. i was screaming "Noooooo!" when wat wanted to throw away the ring, but thank God he didn't. it was nice to see people that they loved help to comfort and give them advises. i really found their whole fighting thing was kind of funny and cute. i love that one scene where they both stood on the opposite side of the door. ked, vit, and yod were so funny when they played the songs to cheer them up but end up getting them more mad instead. the first one was like a rock song and the second one was like some jazz/blue. that scene was so funny.i'm so glad that later on p'wat figured out thong-ake & pai are the same person. his flashbacks were right on like the scenes with the bruised lips and when he confessed i love pai to thong-ake and asked him why he's red when he said he loves pai not him. the scene at the end for me was the best though. i love how he confronted her right away about he knowing thong-ake is her. it was funny how he let her sit in that one chair in the middle of the room like it was a court case or something. i'm happy that wat didn't get mad at her too long for deceiving him and that they finally understand each other. their hug was sooooo sweet!!!!

the scene for next episode look very good & lots of actions. i love the scene where wat hug pai as thong-ake. :wub: that hug means a lot to me like she is preparing to go to war and he doesn't want her to go at all kind of thingy. i want to see how pai is going to take care of him after he got shot too. Like RR, i wonder how they will put everything 2gether, but whatever they going to do, i hope they don't rush the ending.
I know what you mean Joey. I felt the same way as you, Keng and Pai were hilarious because they were just standing and Uncle Nart kept saying the name over and over lol. I know Pan was the reason why they didn't spend time together, but I thought it was good, since afterwards, Wat finally realized that Pai was Thong-ake. Yeah, the music part was funny.

I know, just today's episode to sum it all up. I want to watch it, but also don't want to because then it will be end. I can't wait to watch the subs too so then I can fully know what they were saying. ^^ Going to watch the next episode soon.
i'm watching ep 13 right now and wow i just realized marts got really hair arms!!! its kind of creepy hahahaha
Moh, focus on his dimples, not his hairy arms. GOSH. lol.
im just recentily watched this last week and im so loving it. this is definitely a nice comeback for cherry i think. i just love mart's smile and one sided dimples. :) i can't believe it's going to be done so soon. wish there is more. so funny and cute i think.
I know, I think this lakorn is great for both Cherry and Mart. I love this lakorn a lot, I'm so sad it's ending today :(

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Yeah that's what I do too. Last night, I had the weirdest dream, I dreamt that I was Thong-ake, and had a full-blown mustache on my face, it was scary. LOL

I know what you mean Joey. I felt the same way as you, Keng and Pai were hilarious because they were just standing and Uncle Nart kept saying the name over and over lol. I know Pan was the reason why they didn't spend time together, but I thought it was good, since afterwards, Wat finally realized that Pai was Thong-ake. Yeah, the music part was funny.

I know, just today's episode to sum it all up. I want to watch it, but also don't want to because then it will be end. I can't wait to watch the subs too so then I can fully know what they were saying. ^^ Going to watch the next episode soon.

Moh, focus on his dimples, not his hairy arms. GOSH. lol.

I know, I think this lakorn is great for both Cherry and Mart. I love this lakorn a lot, I'm so sad it's ending today :(
RR As Thong-Ake waaaa :loool: omagah your really into it girl.
I am focusing on his dimples..but they cut to a scene where it showed his hairy arms and it threw me off hahahaa.

joey

sarNie Adult

omg! that is one of the weirdest & scariest dream that you had there RR. did you wake up screaming or anything? i think i might, if i were to dream something like that. remember my earliest post where i said that i would be happy to be pai even if it were just one day? well, i hope i can have a dream where i could really be pai, and in the dream i have p'wat being all sweet & nice to me. it will be all lovely & romantic between me & him. :wub: i think that will be my best dream ever if it really happens. shoot, i wouldn't want to wake up at all. :lol: i know i'm crazy, huh?

same here RR. i really want and don't want to watch the ending episode. after i finished that, then i wouldn't have anything else to watch anymore. mondays and tuesdys will not be the same for me again. i think i might wait to watch it with all the subbed instead of the non-subbed. well see. if i cannot wait, then i might just go ahead & watch it with no subbed then re-watch it again with the subbed. gosh couldn't believe this is the last episode were going to watch. it ends too fast for me. :lmao: i will be back to comment on episode 15 later.

i also agreed with you guys that MKKW is a great comeback lakorn for Mart & Cherry. both their characters are great and they have an awesome chemistry together. :wub:

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
the ending was soo cute ^_^ i looooooooooooove this lakorn! very cute! im sad it ended though! cherry and mart have great chemistry. I loved pai's dress in the end that she wore to her aunt and uncles wedding, it was real cute! ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
RR As Thong-Ake waaaa :loool: omagah your really into it girl.
I am focusing on his dimples..but they cut to a scene where it showed his hairy arms and it threw me off hahahaa.
LOL I wouldn't be a good of Thong-ake as Cherry. The thing was, right before I was going to go to sleep, I was watching yesterday's episode with Thong-ake, and that was the only thing I remember.
Ahahaha, I think for me it's his hairy chest, except I think the make him wax his hair off maybe? I just imagine him with a nice chest (with NO hair) :D

after debating whether or not i should watch the last episode today, i finally did.
AMAZING last episode, didn't even lag or rush ^^ right in the beginning of this episode, man, you see how skinny Cherry really is. WOW! gasp, Pai thought she was talking to Aunt Kaew, but it turned out to be Wat. :yahoo: the hugs, they were super sweet and cute. AHHHHHHHHHHH! Pai kissed Wat on the cheek too. I couldn't stop smiling after seeing that part. another screaming part for me was when they were leaving the shop and Wat was holding hands with Thong-ake. But WOW I didn't really think that the bad guy was going to die that easily, I thought he would have been smart and do something crazy, but yeah I guess the true evil guy is Pan's dad, but then the police got him YAY! I love Wat and Pai's moment right before they were going to kick some butt, they make like the fighting team <3 LOL I love the fighting part, especially Wat's fighting, but I don't think it was all him though, and it was funny when he cut the guys with the sword there was no blood on it. OMG!! Wat jumped in front of the bullet and saved Pai ahhhhh, then Pai had such amazing shooting. ^^ But that scene was so sad, and also Pan finding out the truth since Pai's wig was pulled off, her break down. I felt so bad for Pan, she didn't deserve to be so hurt :( The ambulance and the hospital scenes were so sad, and the music made it more sad too when they were waiting for Wat to get out of the operation. LOL then the next day, back to being funny, with everyone surrounding Wat to tell him to their food. I just love Pai taking care of Wat <333 Mark and Fon are so cute together ^^ ahahahah but it was hilarious when Wat walked in and saw Mark in the Fon's bathroom with only a towel on, and chased him with a gun out of the house, then Mark kept agitating Wat and then hide behind the pillar :D AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Wat gave Pai the ring and he kissed her hand :yahoo: I was screaming so loud at that part. I think my favorite part out this episode and maybe out of this whole lakorn was from when Wat and Pai were making desserts together to the end. When they were making desserts, they made so many, all looking soo good, I wanted to just eat it. And I super duper love how they kept looking at each other when they were making the dessert, that was so cute. Then Pai fell asleep and Wat wiped the stuff off her face, and went back to cooking one of the dessert. He was waiting for it to cook and when it was finished, he screamed and woke Pai up LMAO. Man, I love Keng dancing and then Uncle Nart scolded him. I love the wedding part, everyone looked so handsome and pretty. Her grandma finally accepted Wat, but it was that easy =) The ending was so cute too, where Pai was making desserts, doing the same thing Wat was doing before, then Wat came in and she dropped it. BUT omg, when she walked out and the lights went on, and Wat walk out like it was from a fairy tale, it was so beautiful. I love love love the ending, it was so cute and sweet, and when Pai finally told Wat that she loved him, it was just the same way as he told her when she was Thong-ake. The sad thing was that Ked and Vit didn't end up together nor did Keng find someone, but in my mind they did :D

i'm going to say this countless times, but i love this lakorn. i give this a 10 out of 10. i love the cast, the plot, the script, everything. Two thumbs up for the costume designer, the clothes were awesome. I love the songs, great song and the places and props. I love every episode too. I just love EVERYTHING. Mart & Cherry :wub: One of my favorite lakorns now. I'm sooooooo sad that it end though, I almost started crying, I didn't want this to end. =(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg! that is one of the weirdest & scariest dream that you had there RR. did you wake up screaming or anything? i think i might, if i were to dream something like that. remember my earliest post where i said that i would be happy to be pai even if it were just one day? well, i hope i can have a dream where i could really be pai, and in the dream i have p'wat being all sweet & nice to me. it will be all lovely & romantic between me & him. :wub: i think that will be my best dream ever if it really happens. shoot, i wouldn't want to wake up at all. :lol: i know i'm crazy, huh?

same here RR. i really want and don't want to watch the ending episode. after i finished that, then i wouldn't have anything else to watch anymore. mondays and tuesdys will not be the same for me again. i think i might wait to watch it with all the subbed instead of the non-subbed. well see. if i cannot wait, then i might just go ahead & watch it with no subbed then re-watch it again with the subbed. gosh couldn't believe this is the last episode were going to watch. it ends too fast for me. :lmao: i will be back to comment on episode 15 later.

i also agreed with you guys that MKKW is a great comeback lakorn for Mart & Cherry. both their characters are great and they have an awesome chemistry together. :wub:
LOL, no you're not crazy. I wish I was Pai too, Wat is such an awesome boyfriend <3 I would not want to wake up either if I was Pai. But I didn't wake up screaming, but I just woke up when I dreamt that I looked in the mirror and saw that I was Thong-ake.

I don't know, I pushed it back, but then decided to watch it. I loved it, and now I'm going to wait for the subs to come out so I can watch it all over again. Same here, Mondays and Tuesdays won't be the same. At first it was because of JLR, but it's this. Do come back and comment, I commented, and I think it was almost all the scenes in ep. 15 ahahahhaaha.

Super great chemistry. I really wish they did a photoshoot or something together, I want to see more of them. ^^
the ending was soo cute ^_^ i looooooooooooove this lakorn! very cute! im sad it ended though! cherry and mart have great chemistry. I loved pai's dress in the end that she wore to her aunt and uncles wedding, it was real cute! ;)
I know. What a great lakorn :wub: I'm rooting for Cherry and Mart to have another lakorn already, I can't get enough of them ^^

luvcherry

sarNie Egg
very nice lakorn...cherry so pretty in pink...so sad it's ended...waitting for cherry's next lakorn ...JumLeuyKamathep

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wahhhhhh.... it's finally overrrr!!!
I'm depressed now...!! Sniff sniff... Let me throw in my 50 cent. LOL.

I'm so glad that Wat found out about Thongake by using that brain of his! LOL. I'm glad that he didn't find out like how Pan found out in Epi 14. I loveeee how he questioned her, called her Thongake! & I absolutely loveee Pai's answer. "Ahh... I just wanted to try it out to see if I look good... whatcha think? I'm handsome huh?" LMAO. she's too hilarious! Gosh, when Wat left Pai's shop after he beg Pai to leave thongake alone, I got all choked up when Pai started crying! Wahhh it gave me chills!

Ahhhh & in the last Epi, when Wat was helping Pai out with her disguise it was tooo cuteeeee!! I got butterflies in my stomach when Pai hugged him from behind... awweeeeee...!! *blush* it was soo sweeettt & then she gives him a kiss on the cheek!!! ekkkkk tooo bleepin` cuteeeee!!!

I love how Wat took Pai's phone & ignored Pan's call & then he holds her hand... :wub: I was blushing!!! Smiling, got all teary eyed!! & when Wat took the bullet for Pai..... ahhhhh :lmao: that was soo... "man man" LMAO.

Goodness I have sooo much to say I don't even know where to start or finish!!!

Cherry looks absolutely gorgeous in that pink dress!!! wahhhhhh :lmao:

I sooooo loveeee this lakorn!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
very nice lakorn...cherry so pretty in pink...so sad it's ended...waitting for cherry's next lakorn ...JumLeuyKamathep
i know, a vision in pink :wub: I can't wait for Jum Leuy Kamathep either, from the previews, she has really nice clothings ^^
wahhhhhh.... it's finally overrrr!!!
I'm depressed now...!! Sniff sniff... Let me throw in my 50 cent. LOL.

I'm so glad that Wat found out about Thongake by using that brain of his! LOL. I'm glad that he didn't find out like how Pan found out in Epi 14. I loveeee how he questioned her, called her Thongake! & I absolutely loveee Pai's answer. "Ahh... I just wanted to try it out to see if I look good... whatcha think? I'm handsome huh?" LMAO. she's too hilarious! Gosh, when Wat left Pai's shop after he beg Pai to leave thongake alone, I got all choked up when Pai started crying! Wahhh it gave me chills!

Ahhhh & in the last Epi, when Wat was helping Pai out with her disguise it was tooo cuteeeee!! I got butterflies in my stomach when Pai hugged him from behind... awweeeeee...!! *blush* it was soo sweeettt & then she gives him a kiss on the cheek!!! ekkkkk tooo bleepin` cuteeeee!!!

I love how Wat took Pai's phone & ignored Pan's call & then he holds her hand... :wub: I was blushing!!! Smiling, got all teary eyed!! & when Wat took the bullet for Pai..... ahhhhh :lmao: that was soo... "man man" LMAO.

Goodness I have sooo much to say I don't even know where to start or finish!!!

Cherry looks absolutely gorgeous in that pink dress!!! wahhhhhh :lmao:

I sooooo loveeee this lakorn!!!
I know Noy, there is so much to say about the last episode.

:clap: :clap:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I was dying when Wat caught Mark & Fon in her room. :loool: & then Wat's gonna get his gun to shot him!!! Talk about overprotective!

I'm soooo sad that Keng didn't get with anyone & he was even invited to Ai Nat's wedding! :lol: I'm gonna miss Keng & his growls... :lol:

OOohhh I started crying when Pai, Mark, Fon were in the hospital, waiting for the doctor to come out of the ER & then Pai starts crying & FINALLY she confesses her love for Wat... awweeee :wub::blush: That was sweet & in the end when Pai/Wat brought G`mama the deserts, they were holding hands too... awwwe sooo cute...!!!

I'm sooo gushing over this lakorn! Still can't believe it's overrr....! :lmao:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I was dying when Wat caught Mark & Fon in her room. :loool: & then Wat's gonna get his gun to shot him!!! Talk about overprotective!

I'm soooo sad that Keng didn't get with anyone & he was even invited to Ai Nat's wedding! :lol: I'm gonna miss Keng & his growls... :lol:

OOohhh I started crying when Pai, Mark, Fon were in the hospital, waiting for the doctor to come out of the ER & then Pai starts crying & FINALLY she confesses her love for Wat... awweeee :wub::blush: That was sweet & in the end when Pai/Wat brought G`mama the deserts, they were holding hands too... awwwe sooo cute...!!!

I'm sooo gushing over this lakorn! Still can't believe it's overrr....! :lmao:
I know. I'm going to miss Keng. :( At least he was funny to the end ^^

I know that part was so sad, even though I knew that Wat was going to be alright, that scene was so sad.
I was so happy she finally told him. I'm happy it ended in a sweet-funny way ^^

I can't believe it's over either, I watched it like 3x now. Usually I'm replaying from the part where they were making the desserts to the end <3 They should just make ONE more episode about the aftermath of everything maybe even in a wedding of Pai and Wat, just so I can see them again.

LOL. I just had to come back in here & post another comment :lol:
:D Don't worry, I come back here and write all the time. I just can't get enough of them.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know. I'm going to miss Keng. :( At least he was funny to the end ^^

I know that part was so sad, even though I knew that Wat was going to be alright, that scene was so sad.
I was so happy she finally told him. I'm happy it ended in a sweet-funny way ^^

I can't believe it's over either, I watched it like 3x now. Usually I'm replaying from the part where they were making the desserts to the end <3 They should just make ONE more episode about the aftermath of everything maybe even in a wedding of Pai and Wat, just so I can see them again.
Ahhh I knoww... I wanted Keng to growl one last time...! LOL but he didn't... :(

Have anyone notice that right when Wat chased Mark with the gun, Mark button his shirt all wrong. :loool: the shirt was all tight on him too. Is that really Wat's shirt...? hmm....

Oohhh I just love the beginning scene in Epi 14... :wub: where he's helping Thongake one last time... ahhh... sooo sweet. & she kissed him on the cheek! I just died right there... sooo sweettt....! I'm so gushing over this...!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Ahhh I knoww... I wanted Keng to growl one last time...! LOL but he didn't... :(

Have anyone notice that right when Wat chased Mark with the gun, Mark button his shirt all wrong. :loool: the shirt was all tight on him too. Is that really Wat's shirt...? hmm....

Oohhh I just love the beginning scene in Epi 14... :wub: where he's helping Thongake one last time... ahhh... sooo sweet. & she kissed him on the cheek! I just died right there... sooo sweettt....! I'm so gushing over this...!
At least he did a little dance around Uncle Nart, then danced again right after Uncle Nart and Aunt Kaew got married ^^

Yeah that was Wat's shirt. That was hilarious. :D

Uh huh, that was just a great scene, and my cheeks were hurting for smiling so much.

I just noticed that Vit dressed in causal clothing, he looks good. Usually he wears various uniforms.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
At least he did a little dance around Uncle Nart, then danced again right after Uncle Nart and Aunt Kaew got married ^^

Yeah that was Wat's shirt. That was hilarious. :D

Uh huh, that was just a great scene, and my cheeks were hurting for smiling so much.

I just noticed that Vit dressed in causal clothing, he looks good. Usually he wears various uniforms.
Oohhh the dance was hilarious! I'm surprise that Cherry wore pink... that's like the girliest color ever & she's such a tomboy! LOL but she pulled it off!! Ahhhh I miss this lakorn already. I really hope they have another lakorn in the future! This time make Cherry more girly. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Oohhh the dance was hilarious! I'm surprise that Cherry wore pink... that's like the girliest color ever & she's such a tomboy! LOL but she pulled it off!! Ahhhh I miss this lakorn already. I really hope they have another lakorn in the future! This time make Cherry more girly. :D
She was beautiful, and her hairstyle was so pretty, really matched her. Uh huh, I want to see Cherry more girly, like in Kaew Tah Pee, except not as weak as her in there.

I'm going to sleep now, right after I watch the ending one more time. Good night Noy. Hopefully I dream about Pai and Wat ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
She was beautiful, and her hairstyle was so pretty, really matched her. Uh huh, I want to see Cherry more girly, like in Kaew Tah Pee, except not as weak as her in there.
OOoh I know the dress was pretty. Pink really matches her skin tone. That scene was just... perfect!

I was laughing so hard when Pai was making those desert balls (the 3 balls) & when she took it out of the pan, Wat scared the crap out of her! She was alll mad!! Wat's sooo bad...! but it was sooo cute because she wanted to make sure they stay together forever... aweeee!!! that is just sooo sweet!!!

joey

sarNie Adult
oh my, RR can read my mind or what? you just basically took all the words from my mouth regarding the ending episode. like you RR, i end up watching the non-subbed first. i just cannot hold my excitement and curiosity to see what the ending will be like. anyways, i will basically repeating most/all of the scenes that RR had mentioned. i agree with RR that the ending wasn't rush nor lagging. to me it was PERFECT!!! i never felt like i'm in heaven nor felt like my whole body just turned into sugar before. this last episode made me feel like that. Gosh i'm so in LOVE with the ending. i basically smiled throughout every scene (except when wat got shot) that my mouth hardly can close anymore. :D Man every scene of pai & wat was just super duper SWEET. awwwwww..... my heart just melt along with the love they have for one other. i haven't felt like this for any couple in a long time. to me, pai & wat is like the super best couple ever. they fight good together & they cook great together. they r like the number 1 tag team couple! i super adore this couple! i just cannot get enough of them & their sweet/cute scenes.

i love how the episode starts with pai & wat. he was so sweet handing pai the shirt & tie. i luv how he was sad & upset that she never seemed to tell him of anything and that he doesn't mean anything to her. then pai suddenly rush over to hug him and told him that she did all of this because he means so much to her. awwww...so sweet! i like how he asked her "are you ready thong-ake?," and she reply back "yes, i am, mafia boss." then she gave him a kiss on the cheek. gosh i was smiling & giggling like a little kid. :D i thought she would never do something like this toward wat since she always seem to get mad at him when ever he asked for a kiss & a hug. i'm so happy that they add this to her character. it definitely helps showing us how much pai loves wat. i was smiling big once again when he hold her hand before they went down the stairs. the holding hand in the car was equally sweet/cute. both holding hand scenes make wat look like the dominate man in the relationship while pai seem like the sweet woman who is willing to go through hell with her love.

the whole fighting was awesome. i luv the tag team of pai & wat. man do they kick butt, or what?!!! i found the sword fight was kinda funny. how in the world wat didn't get any cut from that long a@@ swords?! i mean he can dodge those swords but he can't dodge any of pai's punches or kicks. haha. also it was kinda strange when wat just stood there watching pai almost lose to that one guy. i guess if he jump in that time, then he wouldn't end up getting shot. damn pai was shooting the man like crazy 4 hurting her wat. gosh i can feel pai's anguish crying & telling wat to hang on. i felt like crying along with her. the whole scenes in the ambulance & at the hospital were so sad. :( i luv how they played it all out in order for us to see how much wat means to pai. she was basically crying her eyes out and scared to death that she might lose him. i love how all the aunts & uncles came to support wat. gosh i was happy with them when they knew that wat was ok. lol when they all raised their hands when the doctor asked who is the family member of the patient. it was so funny & cute of them when they all make their own soup for wat & fighting over to let him eat theirs. i really love their laughs and seeing that big smile on wat's face. it was also good to see pai take care of him. i really feel sad for pan in this scene though. she looked so heartbroken & lonely. i hope she will find someone else that really love her. hey, kheng is still open u know? he needs somebody luv, and she needs someone to cheer her up. i know his growling can make anyone laugh for sure. maybe these two can work something out. :p

the scene with wat shooting at mark was hella funny. :loool: i love the cute scene of fon & mart earlier. lmao when mart slam his face in the spaghetti when he went in for the kiss. man i was cracking up the whole time with mart running out of the house with just the towel on while having wat chasing after him with a gun. i love how he ignite wat and make him more angrier. gosh he look like he really want to kill mart. i guess his mafia side comes on when it relates to fon & pai. haha..the man just cannot control himself.

i totally love the whole cooking scene with pai & wat. :wub: i noticed that they make most/all the desserts that were told at the end of each episode. like i said earlier, they are the best tag team in cooking too. love all those glances & smiles that they shared throughout the whole cooking. wat is so cute when he made that look alike heart-shaped dessert and make a wish on it. then when it came out good, he let out a loud scream that woke up pai. that was so funny & cute of him. i love how he swiped the sweat off of pai face too. awww...that was so cute!

the engagement was totally awesome. love the music & the band dancing. kheng & uncle krit were so funny dancing around in circle. gosh everyone looks so handsome & beautiful. i love every one clothes, especially pai's pink dress & wat's suit. i like how the color of their clothes compliment each other nicely. i was smiling like crazy in this scene. i totally cheer for wat when he was naming all the desserts and their specifications. he looked so handsome saying it, and i just felt so proud of him. you go wat!!! i loved how he described the last dessert while looking straight at pai. awww...so sweet!!! it was so cute when they kept on scooting over close to each other & holding on to each other hands. pai had this big smile on her face when wat promise the grandma that he will love pai 4ever. gosh i'm melting along with her. also it was cute & funny how everyone was smiling & kissing their own couple while kheng & yod were dancing. i just love every second of it. my mouth already starting to hurt from smiling too much. i just cannot help it. the whole scene was soooo sweet/cute!!! just perfect!

last but not least, the last scene. man i cannot say enough how beautiful pai looks. she just glows in the last scene. i totally digging her hair, dress, her bracelet, and her make up. her smiles were so lovely while she had this glow on her face and stars in her eyes. she really makes me think that she is really in love with wat. i know it's all acting, but sometimes i don't feel like that with some other actresses. to me, i feel like cherry & mart r in love for reals. you see, he kissed her on the forehead for a long time, and she kept on having that looks that i don't really see she had with other actors. i don't know. maybe i love them as a couple too much that i want them to be together for reals so i took all these out of proportion. don't mind me people. i'm just too in love with the lakorn and the pairing of cherry & mart. anyways, i like how she went back to the kitchen to make the same dessert as wat did earlier. it was so cute of her to make a wish out of it. i was lol when she heard wat's voice and got all startled that she end up throwing the dessert to the floor. haha...wat was so mean playing around with her. i absolutely love how the lights came on and wat walking out like some kind of prince. well, to me he does look like one being so handsome in that suit of his. like RR said, the whole scene with the lights and 2 good looking couple makes it look like some kind of fairytale coming alive. i think i smiled so hard that it must've reached my ears. lol. i love how pai said she loves wat the same way wat told thong-ake that he loves pai. AWWWWW..... the way he kissed her on the forehead & cheek was just soooooo SWEET!!!! :kiss: he actually prolong the forehead kiss like he doesn't want to stop. my inside was melting because of their sweetness. i love their tight bear hug sooo much too while the song was playing in the background. i love how she placed her head to the side so she could rest on his shoulder while having that big smile on her face. i also love how wat rest his chin on her shoulder while closing his eyes and smiling. on top of that, i love how they end it by having the heart with purple lights center on them. what a PERFECT ending that was!!!!!!!

like RR, i would give this lakorn a perfect 10/10. i also love everything from the whole casts, characters wise, storyline, songs, places, etc. every episode was entertaining from 1-15. i was never once got bored of it. this is the first lakorn that i felt this way. i have some lakorns that i loved too, but there was always some scenes that make me bored & frustrated over the storyline or the main characters. also i never love the majority of the casts like this one before. i love how this lakorn have mostly good people and the drama wasn't too much to make the story lagged. this lakorn will definitely be one of my all time favorites. i'm also sad that it's all over. gosh knowing that makes me wanna cry. :lmao: like RR, i don't want it to end either. bye bye MKKW. i will miss you greatly and the pairing of mart & cherry too. now i'm hoping that cherry & mart will have another lakorn together again in the future. i'm so in love with them. for sure i will often re-watch this lakorn. bravo to the whole casts & crews for making such a sweet & entertaining lakorn for all of us to watch. :clap:

sorry guys for my long comments. i just got carried away with the last episode. actually this is the longest i ever commented :)

joey

sarNie Adult
haha...i'm going to watch it again too. i totally agree with you RR that they should make at least one more episode so we can at least see more sweet scene of them. it would be really nice to see pai & wat get married since he proposed to her already. :)

oh, i think they cut off that scene where we saw in the picture showing pai in her pink dress and wat in his dress shirt & pants but no suit jacket on. the one that have them standing face to face looking like they were mad at each other. i wonder what that scene was all about. ;)

i guess the pink colored was chosen for the engagement since aunt kaew and fon had on pink too. yup she definitely pulled the dress off nicely. i missed it too right after it ended. :( yes i really want them to have another lakorn in the future too & that is a plus if her character will be more girly. i hope it can come true. :)