Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
gasp! hhhhuuhhhhh NOY!
what are you doing showing my mans moves as your gif! waaaaaa
man that scene was super hot hahaha i left my window opened for like a week or 2 hahaha
i stumbled upon Krit and Nats lakorn last night. I'm only on ep 2 part 2/8 so far its really good and funny!!!
i somewhat just fast forwardish through but as of right now this is one of those lakorns that starts out good hopefully it only gets better. ahhhh and krit is might fione! in here!

*Dear God,
I havent been the best person in the world but if you make Chakrit Yarnman my man I will CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.
Sincerely,
Moh :rolleyes:
p.s at least let me win the lottery (the big one too) if your not sending Krit my way. :loool:
hahahah. like it huh?? :D Man, that scene was awesome!
when you left your window open, did krit climbed through your window??? :lol:

I need to go back & watch all Krit's lakorn that i've missed! Ekkk i don't even know where to start!! the last Krit lakorn i've watch, beside MTR, was Boo See Chompoo... wait... or was it the one with Bee... uh... i don't remember. haha. either way I still need to rewatch it!

I just realize that I have a MV of Krit's old lakorn! I'm gonna rip it & upload it onto YT :D

Oh by the way Moh, If you want Krit to come your life, you'll have to be baddd! lol. remember, he only like bad girls. :lol: Shoot, winning Krit is like hitting the lottery!! LMAO.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahahah. like it huh?? :D Man, that scene was awesome!
when you left your window open, did krit climbed through your window??? :lol:

I need to go back & watch all Krit's lakorn that i've missed! Ekkk i don't even know where to start!! the last Krit lakorn i've watch, beside MTR, was Boo See Chompoo... wait... or was it the one with Bee... uh... i don't remember. haha. either way I still need to rewatch it!

I just realize that I have a MV of Krit's old lakorn! I'm gonna rip it & upload it onto YT :D

Oh by the way Moh, If you want Krit to come your life, you'll have to be baddd! lol. remember, he only like bad girls. :lol: Shoot, winning Krit is like hitting the lottery!! LMAO.
LOL he didnt climb in but other things happened :rolleyes: :blush:
OOohhh i cant wait to see what MV your uploading!!
mmm hmm girl being bad is soooo easy..its being good thats hard.
ughhh please help me pray for either one. my winnings are your winnings too! :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL he didnt climb in but other things happened :rolleyes: :blush:
OOohhh i cant wait to see what MV your uploading!!
mmm hmm girl being bad is soooo easy..its being good thats hard.
ughhh please help me pray for either one. my winnings are your winnings too! :loool:
Other things huh...? Like what??? hahaha. i hope it was nothing sexual. muahahah.

lol. Oh Moh... winning Krit is like winning the lottery! It's a once in a lifetime thing! :lol:

I'm tryna make a MV for MTR but deng... it's so hard because i end up watching the episode instead. LOL. There's so many cute scenes i don't even know where to start. :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah...u girls...all tose dirti thoughts...*shake heads*

lol..Moh jah i dunno if i told u tis last time but the reason he didn't climb through ur window wuz cuz...well he was caught up w/ me...sorrie...u can try openning ur windows again...lol

Noy wat's the whole count down tingie for??

i'm a krit fan of course so i can't keep my mouth shut...have u seen Ban Bajatorn cuz tat's my absolute fav. Krit lakorn of alll time.....very sweet...yet still hot..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ah...u girls...all tose dirti thoughts...*shake heads*

lol..Moh jah i dunno if i told u tis last time but the reason he didn't climb through ur window wuz cuz...well he was caught up w/ me...sorrie...u can try openning ur windows again...lol

Noy wat's the whole count down tingie for??

i'm a krit fan of course so i can't keep my mouth shut...have u seen Ban Bajatorn cuz tat's my absolute fav. Krit lakorn of alll time.....very sweet...yet still hot..
:lol: why you lie Kashie! Krit was with me! ^_^

The countdown is for my 21st birthday!!! :dude: Can't wait :wub:

I've still been kinda iffy about watching Ban Bajatorn... :huh: simply because i'm not a marsha fan. lol. So i don't know...

I wanna watch Krit & Aum P.'s lakorn too but... i'm not a fan of Aum P. so i just can't get myself to watch it. It'll just make me mad because Aum P gets to snuggle with Krit. <_<

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I can see where the storyline is going.... I have a feeling the god sister will like por, and krit likes pat... but por and pat will get together thinking they are in love.. right? I like this lakorn so far.. the pace is fast.

lady0fdarkness

The only problem that I have with this lakorn is that I noticed that it's more comedic. Ahh.. I'm not a fan of comedic type of lakorn, but I will take you girl's words for it and keep watching. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I can see where the storyline is going.... I have a feeling the god sister will like por, and krit likes pat... but por and pat will get together thinking they are in love.. right? I like this lakorn so far.. the pace is fast.
:D My lips are sealed! hehe. The lakorn is pretty fast pace... dude Pat fell in love with Por within a day! what the...? :blink: crazy lakorn... but i love it. hehe.

lady0fdarkness

haha... yeah that is kinda crazy. I kinda cheated and had a little preview of future episodes........ por and pat getting married?? :D I'm so bad.

lady0fdarkness

lol.. the part where she wipes his leg... and it looks like he only has a robe.. if it was me.. i'd probably look up into the robe. hehehehehe

:drool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: why you lie Kashie! Krit was with me! ^_^

The countdown is for my 21st birthday!!! :dude: Can't wait :wub:

I've still been kinda iffy about watching Ban Bajatorn... :huh: simply because i'm not a marsha fan. lol. So i don't know...

I wanna watch Krit & Aum P.'s lakorn too but... i'm not a fan of Aum P. so i just can't get myself to watch it. It'll just make me mad because Aum P gets to snuggle with Krit. <_<
u or me lying u should know :lol:

goodnesss i wonder wat u're gonna do 4 ur 21st b-day huh....

tat's the only marsha lakorn i ever watched...i dun like her much either...but she was great in the lakorn loving it..

lady0fdarkness

girls.. for me.. my fav Krit movie is Wimarn Sai... he was so manly and handsome in that one. Look like he was a little thicker in that lakorn too. But I'm still working on this lakorn still.. I want to feel fever like I did with Wimarn Sai. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha... yeah that is kinda crazy. I kinda cheated and had a little preview of future episodes........ por and pat getting married?? :D I'm so bad.

lol.. I drool all over while watching a shirtless mafia. :D :drool:

lol.. the part where she wipes his leg... and it looks like he only has a robe.. if it was me.. i'd probably look up into the robe. hehehehehe

:drool:
lol. HAHA. Did you hear Pat say bacteria? She said "Bac teriyaki" :loool: I nearly died when she said that! :loool:

Good gosh, if i where to see Krit naked, I'd do what Pitta did to him, throw him on the bed & rawr him. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
u or me lying u should know :lol:

goodnesss i wonder wat u're gonna do 4 ur 21st b-day huh....

tat's the only marsha lakorn i ever watched...i dun like her much either...but she was great in the lakorn loving it..
For my actual birthday, I won't be doing anything but come halloween [which is on a friday!] I will be out clubbbing! Wahoooo! :dude: I so can't wait!

I might give Krit/Marsha lakorn a try sometimes later in the future. hehe.

girls.. for me.. my fav Krit movie is Wimarn Sai... he was so manly and handsome in that one. Look like he was a little thicker in that lakorn too. But I'm still working on this lakorn still.. I want to feel fever like I did with Wimarn Sai. :D
Awe.e.. Wimarn Sai was such a heartbreaker! Krit was a wild man! :lol: Bee seem a bit taller than krit though. lol.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh what's a suprise to come online and see our MTR sisters reunited? sorry i was off line for these days due to the busy studies and works so i didn't know that our MTR thread is still going.

i couldn't help but laughed mtself out from reading from all your comments yeah. i'm only away for a while and you guys all want to steal my chakrit away from me huh hehe :wub:

i miss seeing my chakrit so much, he had tortured me for a year of not having a new lakorn out. but i was lucky to have most of his good lakorns to rewatch because i love to collect all of his good one. So far you guys had mentions most of his good one already so i won't comment it again, but another one that i want all of chakrit's fan too see is the one he did with noon. it was my all time fav lakorns of chakrit and noon. So noy, if you haven't seen it yet, don't forget to give it a try as it's a bitter-sweet drama. As regarding with the one with Aump, it was a romantic-comedy type which is also a good one to watch, but i'm more into a bitter-sweet drama type person, so i personally love the one with noon more than any other, but if you're chakrit's fans, you should watch most of his good lakorns regardless who the n'ek is because chakrit can pull of his character and has the chemistry with all of his n'ek. that's what he is best at.

oh the last lakorn that i watched of him was the one with Nat on Youtube. i couldn't get it from any video shop with the dubbed khmer, so i just watched it in thai from Youtube, even though i couldn't understand what they are saying, but i still liked it, becuase i loved watching my hot sexy chakrit. he was so flesh and fine in there right? and it was so funny too. i didn't like Nat but i watched it because of my man of course.

anyway i missed seeing MTR so i will go back to rewatch all those cute/sweet scenes there. To be honest i really loved Chenling character, it was one of chakrit's best character in the lakorn, but the only thing that put me abit off for this lakorn is the n'ek character. Pat was so annoyed toward the lakorn, her love swayed between the two men, and that's what i hated most for n'ek. Instead i loved Pita. i loved everything about her. just llike you guys mentioned, she got curve and everything and her outfits were so sexy there!