Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited to announce that Pat and Por be in Chatchai's lakorn!! It will be filmed in China. According to Tinah, this lakorn will be a cute, relaxing comedy. I can't wait to know more about it...

Bou

sarNie Adult
yay! finally i get to see pat and por together again after soo long haha it seems like its been ages!

thanks Mara Phang for the clip :)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
yay! finally i get to see pat and por together again after soo long haha it seems like its been ages!

thanks Mara Phang for the clip :)
[post="162101"][/post]​
You're welcome, Bou.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm so happy to know that Mafia Tee Ruk will be Nok Chatchai's first production. I'm confident he will do a great job!! Pat and Por will help make his project a huge success...I wish him the best!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
The original script was suppose to be drama/action. I hope Nok Chatchai will keep that script because I would love to see Pat and Por kick some ass!! :w000t: That would be fun to watch. LOL.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i cant wait to see this lakorn!! love these two soo much together :D :w000t:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
The title sounds really cute!!! My guess bout the story line is:

Pat play's a mafia daugher. Though her family comes from a criminal background, they have a good heart and only use bad to get good things done (like Robinhood). Pat's father just hired Por to protect his daughter. Unknown to her dad and Pat, Por is acutually an undercover cop and was assigned to spy on Pat's dad . Now Por has to "guard" and keep an eye on Pat everyday and night!!......lol. Oh no, sorry guys sometimes my imagination runs away with me :p Watch a year from now, i will be so wrong!!! I'm so excited bout this lakorn.... i can't wait how the story line turns out. Just love Pat and Por :w000t: :w000t:

Bou

sarNie Adult
lol dont worry iamnowhere, sometimes my imagination runs wild too lol ahhaha but i hope mafia tee ruk has the same storyline as yours :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
iamnowhere said:

Pat play's a mafia daugher. Though her family comes from a criminal background, they have a good heart and only use bad to get good things done (like Robinhood). Pat's father just hired Por to protect his daughter. Unknown to her dad and Pat, Por is acutually an undercover cop and was assigned to spy on Pat's dad . Now Por has to "guard" and keep an eye on Pat everyday and night!!......lol. Oh no, sorry guys sometimes my imagination runs away with me :p Watch a year from now, i will be so wrong!!! I'm so excited bout this lakorn.... i can't wait how the story line turns out. Just love Pat and Por :w000t: :w000t:
[post="162371"][/post]​
Your story line sounds like the one where Num played in i think it was called Hak Leum Prakan : loool: (hope i spelled it right) but theydidn't end up together at the end cuz i think Num put the father in jail or killed and n'ek couldn't forgive him.But you have a great imagination.I thought this lakorn was suppoe to be drama/action cuz the title is Mafia Tee Ruk either i am going to love this lakorn cuz everone of Pat and Por's project are always great and now it would be even better cuz they both are in this lakorn :p .So happy for pat and Por they are going to China!Pat is so lucky Korea and now China.I love Pat and Por and Film and Dan and Paul I love everyone of Pats pr'ek especially Por now cuz they're playing a lakorn together again as a couple. :w000t: :w000t:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ I never seen that lakorn, but yeah I was pretty sure it's all been done!!! Nothing is really original anymore. Thanks for the complement even though I don't think i can accept it b/c apparently it's been done before. Hopefully it's a comedy since the one with Num sounded like a drama. Based on the title to me it sounds like a comedy. Usually from previous lakorn if the title has words from other language (mostly English) it's a comedy. For example, "Madam Yee Hoop" "Soda kup Chai Ying" "Sai Pai Part Time" and that all I can think of right now.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No Num's lakorn was more of action/drama i think cuz i didn't really watch that lakorn only my sisters.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yeah that what i assume from your summary :D .... so serious!!! We need a light-hearted comedy. Hopefully Pat and Por will not disappoint us!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
iamnowhere said:
Yeah that what i assume from your summary  :D .... so serious!!! We need a light-hearted comedy.  Hopefully Pat and Por will not disappoint us!!
[post="162406"][/post]​
Pat and Por never disappointed me so I guess they wont start now or ever will ^_^ .

NiTha

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Your story line sounds like the one where Num played in i think it was called Hak Leum Prakan : loool: (hope i spelled it right) but theydidn't end up together at the end cuz i think Num put the father in jail or killed and n'ek couldn't forgive him.But you have a great imagination.I thought this lakorn was suppoe to be drama/action cuz the title is Mafia Tee Ruk either i am going to love this lakorn cuz everone of Pat and Por's project are always great and now it would be even better cuz they both are in this lakorn :p .So happy for pat and Por they are going to China!Pat is so lucky Korea and now China.I love Pat and Por and Film and Dan and Paul I love everyone of Pats pr'ek especially Por now cuz they're playing a lakorn together again as a couple. :w000t: :w000t:
[post="162394"][/post]​
I just hope the ending isn't like Huk Liem cuz i would be really disappointed just like i was in Num's lakorn. I liked it up until the end because they decided to end their relationship, grrhhh!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
NiTha said:
I just hope the ending isn't like Huk Liem cuz i would be really disappointed just like i was in Num's lakorn. I liked it up until the end because they decided to end their relationship, grrhhh!!
[post="162452"][/post]​
I don't think this lakorn will be like num's cuz it's comedy/drama.Hopefully there's lots and lots of romantic scene's just like Hima Tai prajun it was so sweet I love Pat and Film it's just that Film dided at the end so thats sad.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:

Pat play's a mafia daugher. Though her family comes from a criminal background, they have a good heart and only use bad to get good things done (like Robinhood).  Pat's father just hired Por to protect his daughter. Unknown to her dad and Pat, Por is acutually an undercover cop and was assigned to spy on Pat's dad .  Now Por has to "guard" and keep an eye on Pat everyday and night!!......lol.  Oh no, sorry guys sometimes my imagination runs away with me  :p  Watch a year from now, i will be so wrong!!! I'm so excited bout this lakorn.... i can't wait how the story line turns out. Just love Pat and Por  :w000t:  :w000t:
[post="162371"][/post]​
You've got a great plot, iamnowhere. Hopefully the storyline would be similar or exactly as you stated. LOL. It sounds very interesting!! It's always nice to let your imagination run wild. LOL. I'm hyped about this lakorn!! I'm so happy to see Pat and Por reunite once again. :w000t:

Regardless of how the plot will turn out, I'm sure it will entertain us one way or another. This is Nok Chatchai's first project so I'm confident he will put his best effort!! I'm thankful he has chosen Pat and Por as the leading stars. It will be a great hit!! Nok Chatchai has been in the filming industry for at least two decades so I'm sure he will come up with a creative script. I can't wait for more details...