Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Does anyone know who Matt Gritapon Wayrot is?First they said it's going to be Matt with Pitta then Chakrit with Pitta.I am confused right now.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oooh...I'm glad to know that Chakrit will be in this lakorn too. :eek: Whoa!! This is going to be one HOT lakorn, starring Pat/Por and Chakrit/Pitta. I'm totally hyped!! :yahoo: However, seeing Aom pair with Chakrit would have been better. LOL. Oh well, Pitta is pretty too.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
oh lol i know her now she was in sapai part-time with joy and chatchai right?

calla

sarNie Adult
i used to like her in "Saphai Part Time" but i dislike her after i saw the pic of her smoking. cause that makes her looks like she's not a good girl at all.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Pitta shouldn't be hated because she smokes. LOL. That's her personal preference. She's not the only actress that chooses to take that route. Kwan smokes too and she even denies it after evidence have been exposed. LOL. We should appreciate the stars for their performance and characteristics.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This is Off Pongpat's production correct? Or is it Chatchai? Oh gosh I can't remember...anyways what is the name of this production again....lolz Tinah to the rescue.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..its Chatchais production and P'Gai is helping him too. The scriptwriter is the same guy that writes for P'Gais lakorn

the production is Mettamhaniyom(dont know if its spelled correct)..credit to thaidrmafan