Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
oh boy! my chakrit's gonna be a bad guy with guns! oh I'm so excited! casue that's so hot!

so, is pat playing them two guys? for some reason, I'm excited about that! can't wait till this airs!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
oh boy! my chakrit's gonna be a bad guy with guns! oh I'm so excited! casue that's so hot!

so, is pat playing them two guys? for some reason, I'm excited about that! can't wait till this airs!
... playing, as in what kind of playing :rolleyes: .lol.

neena

sarNie Adult
wait so, chakrit is the main actor in this lakorn? not phor? i wanted to see phor andpat together again...i like chakrit but not with pat. i like pat and phor better...its weird to me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i also love your banner and avator kristy. you did a great job!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeah, that's what I meant cause she's like kissing por but then shes like with chakrit...or was she forced by chakrit to be with him? I don't know, oh well, jsut eight more days and we'll know! I'm so happy!
I see, I see.lol... Well, yeah. Chakrit is the mafia he likes Pat, but before Pat knew him, Pat knew Por and I guess they were bf/gf . Soon Pat was captured by Chakrit... Something along those lines...Thanks, Tinah^^.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I just saw the teaser!!!!! It looks GRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! I can't wait to see it!!!! So glad that Pat is back to drama.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah!! So good! I'm watching the teaser fora out 50x now.lol... I totally love the song... Hopefully there will be more mag. of this lakorn.

noyII

sarNie Egg
i heard a little bit about the storyline...something like chakrit is the mafia in Hong Kong and Pat's dad is a gambler and I guess he like owes money to Chakrit but can't pay it off so he gives Pat to Chakrit to payoff his debt...but at the same time Chakrit met Pat and falls in love with her, but obviously she already has Poh so he kidnap her.

that's the short summary i heard from seesunbuntung.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yup, yup, you're right noyII... That's what it said in the latest Seesansote that I saw, but I didn't hear about the part where Chakrit had to kidnap Pat b/c of Por... But yeah, it goes like that.

Thip, this is teaser #2 and Seesan Sote... Or you could just watch it out from my banner.lol. I really want to see teaser #1 !!
Thanks to Noiki from Spicy!
Seesan Sote- September 20, 2007 [Chakrit&Pat]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f8v73r

Mafia Tee Ruk teaser!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/sd16rl

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The only thing I don't get about this lakorn is how is Chakrit suppose to like Pat already in the beginning? He just says 'okay, i'll take your daughter'? lol

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
this is just me guessing...but i'm guessing that maybe Chakirt might've seen Pat before by picture or she was pointed out to him by someone...that's probably how he will fall in love with her at first sight....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
this is just me guessing...but i'm guessing that maybe Chakirt might've seen Pat before by picture or she was pointed out to him by someone...that's probably how he will fall in love with her at first sight....
Thanks what I was guessing about the picture too.lol. A mafia guy ove at first sight with a little pimp squeek? :lol: