Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
haha yeah Janie wouldn't fit in this role..^^ she was annoying in her last lakorn... Pat is playing a wonderful role. I love this lakorn. Best so far ever since.. iono there hasn't been a good lakorn lately haha beside tat ruk tat..w.e with Pim and Captain.. Love mafia tee ruk =]
yea, we are so off topic ..sorry

honda

sarNie Hatchling
i think that pat is portraying pakboong very well. Her cute character suits this role, janie is a good actress and can act in many different genres, but we have to remember that she's been in the biz for so long. Can't really compare these two. Besides janie's abit to old for this role plus she's not as cute as pat.

I agree that Janie is not all that cute, but just having a cute face does't make a lakorn good. The storyline and acting is what makes a lakorn good and worth watching. For example, I don't think Chakrit is all that hot when not playing a role in a lakorn. But when he is in one he instantly comes the hottest guy because his acting draws you into the charactor he is playing. The same goes for Poo priya every one seems to think she is cute and sexy, but her acting ability sucks. This is just my personal opinion, I would prefer acting ablilty over looks.

katia

sarNie Hatchling
that's true p'honda, being an actor your acting ability is more important than your looks. I have to agree on that.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I agree that Janie is not all that cute, but just having a cute face does't make a lakorn good. The storyline and acting is what makes a lakorn good and worth watching. For example, I don't think Chakrit is all that hot when not playing a role in a lakorn. But when he is in one he instantly comes the hottest guy because his acting draws you into the charactor he is playing. The same goes for Poo priya every one seems to think she is cute and sexy, but her acting ability sucks. This is just my personal opinion, I would prefer acting ablilty over looks.
I agree with you but if Pat wasn't good in acting, then why would they choose her?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
does anyone know what's going to happen next week? or have the preview for episode 9?
No one has it :( . They didn't put a preview up. I guess they're still too busy and everything is kind of unorganized because they're still editing while airing it out.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
No one has it :( . They didn't put a preview up. I guess they're still too bust and everything is kind of unorganized because they're still editing while airing it out.
You are so lucky than me, my computer was affect by spyware, now all my files is gone. :cried:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...tat's funnie he instantly becomes the HOTTEST guy <---darn true though! :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Kashie, considering that your sig has the part where krit is supposably looking at pat... wonder how pat would feel since she has nothing to show at all. gosh, that makes me laugh a lot... small with no meat O.O.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you but if Pat wasn't good in acting, then why would they choose her?

For the same reason they keep casting new young upcoming actor that can't act, for instance Poo Priya. Lately it seems like they are trying to make more money off of looks than ability.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
For the same reason they keep casting new young upcoming actor that can't act, for instance Poo Priya. Lately it seems like they are trying to make more money off of looks than ability.
Poo. Hmmm. Haven't haerd much about her. It's all about Pancake in Ch7 right now. Her lakorns are like one after the other o_O. They'll improve as time goes by. I mean, come on, they're new.lol. I agree with the looks part though.

nangfa

sarNie Egg
i think pat is best of the newies in ch3...i was already in love with her, her first lakorn....and the second one actually make me cried...Oooh.....