Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't read Midnight sec yet... too chicken to read it. :lmao: So you can officially read Haou Airen! *high-five* The only thing I don't like is Hakuron is such a manwhore! I can't believe he's only 18!!! :eek:
no i stopped i dunno where...too much for my
young 18 year old mind...maybe someone should
forward tis to sarN...tis is even more than tat Midnight Sec... :ph34r:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: and they're only in their late teens hahaha.
i still cant believe she did the deed with him even though she lost her memory wth!
yeah the girly guy did remind me of jin hao. i wasnt too fond of jin hao. he was a little too creepy looking in mtr.
dude kurumi is soooo freknn weird/dumb. i just didnt like that she was sooo into him after just the first meeting. she was instantly in love with him and did everything for him WTF!? and she just totally left her mom and the twins. omg wth is up with that.

krit and pat's deed scene was lke a willing r scene hahaha. she gave in like 2 seconds later hahaha.
i really was hoping for a bathroom deed scene or at least attempt hahaha.
ouuhh girl but i was totally loving her dream with krit climbing through the window. mmm hmm girl that was hot.

LOL. All I gotta say is Kurumi & Hakuron are freaks. Doing it whenever, wherever and anywhere. :lol:
Kurumi might have lost her memory but she sure didn't lose the techniques of doing the deed. :loool:
Dude the bathtub scene was just sadddd!! He was just cruel in that scene. They are both crazy.

For some reason, the girly dude reminds me of Jin-how in MTR.
Jin-how was secretly in love with Pakboong &
I think the girly dude was in love with Kurumi. :lol: weird observations I had. HAHA

Oh I've notice that in MTR, Pakboong didn't want to stay in Hong kong where as Kurumi wanted to stay. Gosh that girl was hardheaded!

I'm almost done Moh!! :D So much doing the deed. LMAO. I would've been finish yesterday but I needed to get out of the house yesterday, so i went to the club instead. LMAO.

Oohhh you know what, I seriously didn't think it was gonna be a rawr scene between Krit & Pat. I thought it would've been a willing!! Specially since they always talking dirty to one another. LMAO. I think that would've been better. HEHE. Speaking of the bathroom, that would've been a hot scene to get dirty. hahaahahah

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahahaha yes kashie it is very explicit.
theres a lot of warning pages hahahaha.
i'm thinking sarn already read this? hahahaha :loool:
hey i think theres a manga thats called midnight secretary too! hmmm i'll tell noy to check it out lmfao :loool:

no i stopped i dunno where...too much for my
young 18 year old mind...maybe someone should
forward tis to sarN...tis is even more than tat Midnight Sec... :ph34r:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: and they're only in their late teens hahaha.
i still cant believe she did the deed with him even though she lost her memory wth!
yeah the girly guy did remind me of jin hao. i wasnt too fond of jin hao. he was a little too creepy looking in mtr.
dude kurumi is soooo freknn weird/dumb. i just didnt like that she was sooo into him after just the first meeting. she was instantly in love with him and did everything for him WTF!? and she just totally left her mom and the twins. omg wth is up with that.

krit and pat's deed scene was lke a willing r scene hahaha. she gave in like 2 seconds later hahaha.
i really was hoping for a bathroom deed scene or at least attempt hahaha.
ouuhh girl but i was totally loving her dream with krit climbing through the window. mmm hmm girl that was hot.
LMAO. pat did give in pretty quickly! she knows she wanted it! HAHAH. Shoot, if i were her I'd go after Krit myself! I'll be like Kurumi. All desperate.

Oh Jin-Hao was definitely creepy. even though he didn't like try to make a move on her or anything, just the whole loving her from afar was creepy *shivers*

Ohhh you know what would've been hot... a willing scene in the shower. hahaahhaha. : :ph34r: But not like the bathtub scene in Haou Airen oh no that was too wow. LMAO.

hahahaha yes kashie it is very explicit.
theres a lot of warning pages hahahaha.
i'm thinking sarn already read this? hahahaha :loool:
hey i think theres a manga thats called midnight secretary too! hmmm i'll tell noy to check it out lmfao :loool:
Oooh another x-rated manga? :loool: Where?!??

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO. pat did give in pretty quickly! she knows she wanted it! HAHAH. Shoot, if i were her I'd go after Krit myself! I'll be like Kurumi. All desperate.

Oh Jin-Hao was definitely creepy. even though he didn't like try to make a move on her or anything, just the whole loving her from afar was creepy *shivers*

Ohhh you know what would've been hot... a willing scene in the shower. hahaahhaha. : :ph34r: But not like the bathtub scene in Haou Airen oh no that was too wow. LMAO.

Oooh another x-rated manga? :loool: Where?!??
dtaai laew Noy oie! mee sanook gern bpai chai mai? :loool: moh kor roo took sing took yaang :ph34r: hahahaha
girl i think we just dont know the world of dirty mangas :blink:
did you finish? i thought the ending was cute.

wow...a shower scene in mtr...thats wishful thinking..i dont think i've ever seen a shower scene in a lakorn before. although come to think of it..didnt pete and kathleeya do one in one of those lakorns...i cant remember the title its something like angkor or mekong hahaha idk? :huh:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dtaai laew Noy oie! mee sanook gern bpai chai mai? :loool: moh kor roo took sing took yaang :ph34r: hahahaha
girl i think we just dont know the world of dirty mangas :blink:
did you finish? i thought the ending was cute.

wow...a shower scene in mtr...thats wishful thinking..i dont think i've ever seen a shower scene in a lakorn before. although come to think of it..didnt pete and kathleeya do one in one of those lakorns...i cant remember the title its something like angkor or mekong hahaha idk? :huh:
:loool: i'm not done yet Moh! I'm on vol 8 chap 49. I went to sleep 4 in the morning tryna finish it but I was too tired. hahah.

OMG, when Hakuron found that kitten on the side of the street, I was
It was just too hilarious! He's all thugged out & yet he bringing home a kitten! & then his body guards were all like "what the hell!?" LMAO :loool: I nearly laughed my head offf. & then Kurumi's gonna get jealous of the cat! :loool: She is something.

Oohhh I've never seen a shower scene but.... in Samee Tee Tra with Ann/Au there was bathtub scene. :wub: that was steamy... :drool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: i'm not done yet Moh! I'm on vol 8 chap 49. I went to sleep 4 in the morning tryna finish it but I was too tired. hahah.

OMG, when Hakuron found that kitten on the side of the street, I was
It was just too hilarious! He's all thugged out & yet he bringing home a kitten! & then his body guards were all like "what the hell!?" LMAO :loool: I nearly laughed my head offf. & then Kurumi's gonna get jealous of the cat! :loool: She is something.

Oohhh I've never seen a shower scene but.... in Samee Tee Tra with Ann/Au there was bathtub scene. :wub: that was steamy... :drool:
OMG I DONT REMEMBER A KITTY! OMG I THINK I MISSED SOMETHING.
I thought I read everything....could i possibly have missed a chapter? hmmmm....
what volume and chapter was the kitty in...I CANT REMEMBER THE KITTY WTH!

4 in the morning waaaa! well i was like that too hahahaha :loool:
are you watching koon mae jam leang yet? gawd krit is super hot in there. he's such a cute and loving daddy! man our kids are going to have a great father hahahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Moh!!!
I didn't think the ending was cute!!
Hakuron dies in the end! They didn't get together! wahhhhh!!!!

I'm depressed now Moh... sniff sniff... why did you let me read something this depressing...? :( *tears*

*sniff sniff * I haven't watched Krit's lakorn yet... which sucks! but its all good. it aint going anywhere. :D

By the way the kitten was probably in Volume 8 or 9... I don't remember the chapter either... gosh I don't know anything... i'm too depress from reading Haou Airen

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Moh!!!
I didn't think the ending was cute!!
Hakuron dies in the end! They didn't get together! wahhhhh!!!!

I'm depressed now Moh... sniff sniff... why did you let me read something this depressing...? :( *tears*

*sniff sniff * I haven't watched Krit's lakorn yet... which sucks! but its all good. it aint going anywhere. :D

By the way the kitten was probably in Volume 8 or 9... I don't remember the chapter either... gosh I don't know anything... i'm too depress from reading Haou Airen
OMG HE DIES? WTH HAVE I BEEN READING? I NEVER READ ANY PARTS WHERE HE DIED? OMFG WHATS WRONG WITH ME?
SHIT I THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GO BACK AND READ IT.
the ending scene that i'm talking about has them kind of fighting but not really and she keeps saying "why are you mad" and he keeps telling her he's not mad. OMFG WTF?
did you dl it or did you read it off that other web-site?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG HE DIES? WTH HAVE I BEEN READING? I NEVER READ ANY PARTS WHERE HE DIED? OMFG WHATS WRONG WITH ME?
SHIT I THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GO BACK AND READ IT.
the ending scene that i'm talking about has them kind of fighting but not really and she keeps saying "why are you mad" and he keeps telling her he's not mad. OMFG WTF?
did you dl it or did you read it off that other web-site?
OMG what!? what the hell was I reading then!? :blink:
I read it off of a website. :lol: My internet is too slow to be dl it. LMAO.
Here's the website I was reading it from:

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/11...r.26020/page.1/

That is the Haou Airen you're talking about right???

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG what!? what the hell was I reading then!? :blink:
I read it off of a website. :lol: My internet is too slow to be dl it. LMAO.
Here's the website I was reading it from:

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/11...r.26020/page.1/

That is the Haou Airen you're talking about right???
:lmao: I went back and read the FULL ending. I guess I must have not dl the whole thing.
awwwwww i'm so sad he died. it all happened so fast. wtf! i knew that guy was going to come back and do something. i wonder why the writer didnt write about what happend to him too? i want to know if he got caught.
i was hoping that milk would find the ring for her but i guess it didnt. i didnt get the ending either? was that his ghost talking? hahaha idk>

OMFSH i like my ending better. i thought it ended when she thought hakuron was mad at her and they were going on back and forth with the "your mad" "no i'm not" thing.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lmao: I went back and read the FULL ending. I guess I must have not dl the whole thing.
awwwwww i'm so sad he died. it all happened so fast. wtf! i knew that guy was going to come back and do something. i wonder why the writer didnt write about what happend to him too? i want to know if he got caught.
i was hoping that milk would find the ring for her but i guess it didnt. i didnt get the ending either? was that his ghost talking? hahaha idk>

OMFSH i like my ending better. i thought it ended when she thought hakuron was mad at her and they were going on back and forth with the "your mad" "no i'm not" thing.
OMG Moh, I soooo like your ending wayyyy better! :lmao:

I'm sorry for spoiling it for you! I thought it was a happy ending,
I kept waiting for it when I was reading the Chapter.
I was like "Moh told me it's a cute ending...
so he can't die!! When is he gonna pop up & tell her he's still alive!?!" :lmao:
but he didn't...! *Sniff Sniff*

I seriously didn't see it coming! I thought Kurumi would've been the one to die, not Hakuron. :(

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG Moh, I soooo like your ending wayyyy better! :lmao:

I'm sorry for spoiling it for you! I thought it was a happy ending,
I kept waiting for it when I was reading the Chapter.
I was like "Moh told me it's a cute ending...
so he can't die!! When is he gonna pop up & tell her he's still alive!?!" :lmao:
but he didn't...! *Sniff Sniff*

I seriously didn't see it coming! I thought Kurumi would've been the one to die, not Hakuron. :(
i thought they both should have died.
i see it as shes waiting for someone who will never come back and thats torture to me.
never really able to see them, touch them, laugh with them, talk to them...thats just too much saddnes.

last time i talked with ami she was starting to read haou arien too. i dont know where shes at now with the manga.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i thought they both should have died.
i see it as shes waiting for someone who will never come back and thats torture to me.
never really able to see them, touch them, laugh with them, talk to them...thats just too much saddnes.

last time i talked with ami she was starting to read haou arien too. i dont know where shes at now with the manga.
Oh goodness. It is sad. I'm still depressed about this. :lmao: I'm so glad that MTR didn't end like that. I would just die if Krit died in the end!! :eek: Moh didn't you say there's a second part to Haou Arien??

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Oh goodness. It is sad. I'm still depressed about this. :lmao: I'm so glad that MTR didn't end like that. I would just die if Krit died in the end!! :eek: Moh didn't you say there's a second part to Haou Arien??
hmmm ii'm sure there is another part to haou airen...i'll try to find it for you.
hey in the manga Love Celeb hakuron makes an appearance. the manga isnt finsihed though so i'm still waiting to see why he's in there. hahaha.

Haou Airen - Kuro no Jokyoku

judyp

sarNie Adult
So I finally finished Mafia Tee Ruk this Sunday. I watched the first episode or so when it first aired, but I got rather annoyed by Por and Pat’s relationship that I stopped watching. I heard all the hype about it then and even to this day, I hear about it, so I thought it must have been one heck of a lakorn for all this hype. I decided to watch it since I didn’t have anything else to watch. I’d have to honestly say that I was rather disappointed.
First of all, Por’s character annoyed the crap out of me. He was sooo stubborn. Okay, you love Pat, but get it through your head that she DOES NOT want to go back to Thailand. If she truly wanted to, she would have after all those opportunities. And if that wasn’t enough, Pat’s character was plain stupid. She jumped around from loving one person to another. She loved Por in like 1 day and Chakrit in like 1 week. Okay, maybe it was little longer, but it sure did seem like it was a short time. Every time there was a scene where Por would walk in on Chakrit and Pat, I’d laugh in his face!! :arrg: He needed to get a grip! And what pissed me off the most was when Chakrit loss his memory. Does she not get it, it wasn’t his fault! I understand that she’s bummed out about it, but it seems as if she was sort of mad at him. And then when he regained his memory, he went looking for her, yet she didn’t want to see him. WTH? I was on the verge of beating her! :loool: Lol. I know, it’s just a lakorn, but can her character be any more selfish? This is not to say that Pat’s a bad actress because hell, I say she was great to have had annoyed me that much. Lol. I absolutely HATED the fact that she wouldn’t give a straightforward answer. If she did, this whole love triangle would’ve been solved. Por would ask her if she was in love with Chakrit and she’d storm out mad because she claims that Por doesn’t trust her. Geesh! Break the guy’s heart already!!
Chakrit did a wonderful job portraying his mafia role. I truly believed that he was in love with Pat and that proves to me what a great actor he is. I don’t have much to brag or complain about Chakrit. He was a big time perv and he’s soo good at it. Lol. And may I add that he was looking absolutely hot throughout! :wub:
My favorite character in the entire lakorn was Pitta. Sure, she was a brat at the beginning, but she blossomed into a lady by the end. I loved her character. She was fun, sassy, and didn’t take crap from others. This was the first time I’ve seen her work and I was truly impressed. The sad part was that I didn’t even feel like Por liked her at all, even after all the kisses. I know it’s sad to say, but I felt like Pitta was a rebound and that’s too bad. She should’ve hooked up with Gon (I don’t know his real name) because he’s a cutie and I think he had genuine feelings for her.
Anyways, overall, I’d say the lakorn was okay. I had high expectations for it because of all the hype. This only proves that we all have different taste and opinion in what we do and do not like. If I had to assign it a grade, I’d give it a C-.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello my Mafia FRIENDS! How everyone? Judyp wrote alot maybe I have to read it tomorrow. I need to rewatch Mafia Tee Ruk, miss Pat and Krit.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hmmm ii'm sure there is another part to haou airen...i'll try to find it for you.
hey in the manga Love Celeb hakuron makes an appearance. the manga isnt finsihed though so i'm still waiting to see why he's in there. hahaha.

Haou Airen - Kuro no Jokyoku
Oh thanks Moh :D I'll need to search for that manga. LOL.

So I finally finished Mafia Tee Ruk this Sunday. I watched the first episode or so when it first aired, but I got rather annoyed by Por and Pat’s relationship that I stopped watching. I heard all the hype about it then and even to this day, I hear about it, so I thought it must have been one heck of a lakorn for all this hype. I decided to watch it since I didn’t have anything else to watch. I’d have to honestly say that I was rather disappointed.
First of all, Por’s character annoyed the crap out of me. He was sooo stubborn. Okay, you love Pat, but get it through your head that she DOES NOT want to go back to Thailand. If she truly wanted to, she would have after all those opportunities. And if that wasn’t enough, Pat’s character was plain stupid. She jumped around from loving one person to another. She loved Por in like 1 day and Chakrit in like 1 week. Okay, maybe it was little longer, but it sure did seem like it was a short time. Every time there was a scene where Por would walk in on Chakrit and Pat, I’d laugh in his face!! :arrg: He needed to get a grip! And what pissed me off the most was when Chakrit loss his memory. Does she not get it, it wasn’t his fault! I understand that she’s bummed out about it, but it seems as if she was sort of mad at him. And then when he regained his memory, he went looking for her, yet she didn’t want to see him. WTH? I was on the verge of beating her! :loool: Lol. I know, it’s just a lakorn, but can her character be any more selfish? This is not to say that Pat’s a bad actress because hell, I say she was great to have had annoyed me that much. Lol. I absolutely HATED the fact that she wouldn’t give a straightforward answer. If she did, this whole love triangle would’ve been solved. Por would ask her if she was in love with Chakrit and she’d storm out mad because she claims that Por doesn’t trust her. Geesh! Break the guy’s heart already!!
Chakrit did a wonderful job portraying his mafia role. I truly believed that he was in love with Pat and that proves to me what a great actor he is. I don’t have much to brag or complain about Chakrit. He was a big time perv and he’s soo good at it. Lol. And may I add that he was looking absolutely hot throughout! :wub:
My favorite character in the entire lakorn was Pitta. Sure, she was a brat at the beginning, but she blossomed into a lady by the end. I loved her character. She was fun, sassy, and didn’t take crap from others. This was the first time I’ve seen her work and I was truly impressed. The sad part was that I didn’t even feel like Por liked her at all, even after all the kisses. I know it’s sad to say, but I felt like Pitta was a rebound and that’s too bad. She should’ve hooked up with Gon (I don’t know his real name) because he’s a cutie and I think he had genuine feelings for her.
Anyways, overall, I’d say the lakorn was okay. I had high expectations for it because of all the hype. This only proves that we all have different taste and opinion in what we do and do not like. If I had to assign it a grade, I’d give it a C-.
:loool: Judy... We all have different taste in lakorns. Speaking of Por in this lakorn, I absolutely hated him in MTR. I couldn't stand him. I wanted to throw a rock at him. I felt sorry for Pitta. She was sooo in love with Por & he treated her like shit. <_< I didn't think Por deserve Pitta either.

I just watched it because of Chakrit. :drool: He did an absolutely fab... u... lous job as a Mafia! :D I wanna see him do another Mafia role. hehe. There were times when Pat's character just pissed me off but I stuck through it. I love the sweet scenes between Krit & Pat. :wub:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
great that you did finished it, at least this has convinced you how great my chakrit is. i did mentioned long ago just after i finished this lakorn that it's not my taste either because of Por and Pat characters that they pissed and annoyed me throughout the lakorn.
of course I watched it for my man and Pita. chakrit's character is so good that even me, i'll fall in love with him even he's a mafia.......
As for pita, i never seen her work before and this is the first time i saw her and i impressed with her too. She outshine the n'ek character in every angle, her curve-sexybody, her outfits and her performance throughtout. Yeah first she was pissed off for keeping chakrit to herself, but then her character developed and i liked that she never betrayed chakrit no matter what.
however the sweet scenes b/w chakrit and pat were so cute, well this should credited to chakrit as he is great at expressing his emotions and love scenes, making all those buterfly in my stomach......... :wub: