Mafia's Secret Lover

gon32142

sarNie Egg
                                                                                           Preview chapter 10
"What do you want Noey," Nadech asked trying to look away from her seducing self. "I know you want me back," Noey said quietly while
biting his ear softly. Nadech was going to push her off him but she made him feel so good so he let her continue. Then with no warning both of them ripped their clothing and had SEX. 5 minutes past until two girls came into the room and saw Nadech and Noey having sex.
           Mint quickly got to a quiet abandoned space and teleported to the fire realm. She reached the realm and asked her twin cousins how long would it take for the ice storm to reach the fire realm. Her Namfon said, "About 3-4 weeks". Since they had a lot of time they created a plan quickly. And they created the plan with the fire princess or anyone who has powerful magic.
"Bella what do you want" Margie asked shockingly. Bella said "Your life". She was chasing Margie with a knife while Margie was running
down stairs. She fell but someone saved her before she was stabbed.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
I know I haven't posted in a VERY LONG TIME and you might think i'm dead. But i'm sorry school has been tough. But anyway here's the chapter you've all been waiting for so patiently thank you and hope you enjoy reading.
Chapter 10​
"What do you want Noey," Nadech asked trying to look away from her seducing self. "I know you want me back," Noey said quietly while
biting his ear softly. Nadech was going to push her off him but she made him feel so good so he let her continue. She asked him, "How did you get here anyway sweetie". Nadech said smirking, "oh well one day I will get out and I guess I forgot how I got in here, who cares anyway". Noey asked him, "Can I sleep with you in ur room tonight sweetie"? Nadech asked curiously while looking at her body "Why would you want to do that". She put her face close to his face and said, "To do THAT thing again". Nadech said, "Then you'll be mine, or do you want me back". Noey said, "If you want an apology I'm sorry, now let's get to the fun part". Then with no warning both of them ripped their clothing and had SEX. 
*Sex part*
Noey started moaning loudly as Nadech put his thing in her. Then she started sucking and playing with it playfully. Then he started sucking her nipples and licked her body. They had furious sex and laughed while doing it like it was a game.
*end of sex part*
15 minutes past until two girls came into the room and saw Nadech and Noey having sex. They gasped and closed the door and ran to the lobby quickly. Nadech knew who it was so he got his clothes put them on and ran after them. While Noey was screaming and pouting that Nadech followed those girls.
Mint quickly got to a quiet abandoned space and teleported to the fire realm. The problem was that she didn't complete the spell so the trip kind of messed up her clothes and hair but she didn't care. She quickly ran to see Namkaeng and Namfon and when her cousins saw her they looked at her and said at the same time "You didn't finish the spell AGAIN right p'Mint". Mint groaned and said, "Yeah I didn't but can we get on with the important business"? Namkaeng and Namfon said "fine, it will take approximately 3-4 weeks for the ice storm to get here, and about Katie". Mint said, "Well she's trying to seduce p'Mark again, she still talks to me like a slave and she looks more like a slut, whore and bitch now". Her cousins said "Oh ok". Since they had a lot of time they created a plan quickly. And they created the plan with the fire princess or anyone who has powerful magic.
"Bella what do you want" Margie asked shockingly while staring at the knife in Bella's hand. Bella said "Your life". Margie said "What did I ever do to you Bella? we were best friends until that Boy guy came up and he didn't ask you out". Bella started having tears on her face "I admit it you WERE my best friend but I can't believe my best friend would still be the love of my life's love". Margie said, "What do I have to do to make you still be my friend"? Bella said, "Break up with him". Margie said, "I DID LIKE A LONG TIME A GO"! Bella screamed loudly, "I don't believe you"! But when she got her knife up Margie started running fast as the wind. She got mad and she started to chase Margie with the knife downstairs. "GET BACK HERE MARGIE"!!!!! Bella yelled while still running. Then Margie tripped but someone caught her before she fell.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gon hope ure well and fine. Thank you for this chap i love it. n-n are wild. I appreciate your time especially with school being so busy, a big Thank You gon.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 11​
"I REALLY CAN'T STAND THE BITCH, GEEZ WE BROKE UP AND SHE TRIES TO SEDUCE ME! I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHO THE HELL DRIVES SOMEONES BEST FRIEND NUTS, ACT LIKE A BITCH, AND IS SUPER UNFAITHFUL. AND WE ALREADY FUCKING BROKE UP. WHAT THE HELL DOES THE BITCH WANT"! Mark shouted out loud. Then suddenly Katie burst through the door and screamed in his face "THE BITCH WANTED TO GO HERSELF, I'M NOT THE BITCH, AND I'M HONEST AND FAITHFUL, I JUST....... don't want to be single if you ever broke up with me"! Mark glared at her and literally made her shut up. He stepped on her Manolo Blahnik high heel which was her favorite and shouted furiously "FIRST YOU BITCH, MY FRIEND ISN'T A BITCH, SECOND YOU ARE THE BITCH WHO CHEATED ON ME, AND THIRD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FAITHFULNESS AND HONESTY MEAN"! Katie screamed extremely loudly, not only screamed because her shoe was now dirty and ruined but also because he swore at her and acted as if they never knew each other. So she screamed, "YOU EVIL, CRUEL, BASTARD! HOW AND WHY COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME"! She sat there and continued screaming.
To be continued tomorrow (cause right now I've got to do homework and if your curious about my background I'm from Thailand, born in America and my nationality is Thai. )​

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gon thank you im looking forward to read further take your time. Thanks with the info on your nationality.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 11 (continued)​
"YAYA, KUBKIB GET BACK HERE.... NOW"!!!! Nadech yelled loudly. But that just made those two run faster it was a wild chase but then Yaya tripped on something and Kubkib didn't notice because she was totally panicking. Yaya got up and tried to run but someone grabbed her arm and yelled "MA NEE LUEY YAI YAYA"! Yaya knew that voice very well and said, "Mai na, ploy chun khun Nadech, ta khun mai ploy chun, chun ja dakorn hai kon chuay chun". Nadech smirked and said, "Gor dai ta yark hai took kon loo wa me hua tee gam lung ja blum khun". Yaya was totally disgusted and pouted and stopped moving while Nadech was dragging her to his 1st floor room. Noey saw them and screamed when she saw Yaya because Yaya had a big belly and she knew that the girl was pregnant. Noey butted in and asked angrily, "NUNG NEE KUER KAI, BORK NOEY MA NA WA AI POO YING TONG KO NEE PBEN KRAI"!? Nadech was silent so was Yaya and Nadech just said, "Poo ying kon nee kuer mea pom krub". Noey stood there in shock and tried to slap Yaya but Nadech pulled her away while she screamed, "NADECH PLOY CHUN NA, CHUN JA PAI TOB NUNG NUN"! But Nadech pulled her while Yaya was extremely mad because she was cheated on by someone she hated and that hatred had just gotten higher.
"KHUN NEE KHUN PLOY CHUN NA"! Margie said as she tried to push him away. But Boy just dragged her away while Bella was on the other floor trying to catch up with Margie. When Margie was out of sight she just pouted and walked away from the agency building. Boy said, "Ho, kon ood sa ma chuay na ta mai thong len tua duay nee tuer"? Margie just sighed and said sarcastically "Uer kob khun ka kra pra jao chun kor pai gorn na ka khun poo chai". Boy smiled and said "Mai hai pai jon khun joob pom korn". Margie stared at him and just stepped on his foot and saw P'Deaw's car and ran away. Boy watched curiously and thought in his mind: Yai ba euy jeb gor jeb tam lai gor tam lai pben alai wa?

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 12​
"Nee Mark what's wrong with you, you look like you've just been seduced by someone".  Mint said curiously. Mark sighed and said, "What do I need to do to get the bitch out of my face, I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THE FUCKING BITCH ANYMORE"! Mint smiled and said, "I know how". Mark stared at her and said, "How? Mint said, "Kill the bitch you can kill other people can't you, your a mafia after all". Mark sighed and said, "If you gladly allow me to do that then I will but I CAN'T DO THAT CAUSE I'M UNDER YOUR SUPERVISION"! Mint laughed and laughed at his face. But then suddenly the sky became dark and out of nowhere Margie came back yelling "OK WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, FIRST THIS GIRL NAME KATE OR SOMETHING CRASHED INTO P'DEAW'S CAR AND SAID IT WASN'T HER FAULT AND THE POLICE IS TRYING TO CATCH HER. TWO THE SKY IS DARK. AND THREE THAT FUCKING BOY HAS TO TAKE CHARGE OF THE CHILD IN MY STOMACH"!!!!!!!!! Everyone came down to see what was going on and Mint pulled Kim and James near her and said, "this is going to end badly, very badly"..... James and Kim knew about her special powers and asked are Namkaeng and Namfon doing anything. Mint nodded but said in a depressed voice, "but it's not enough Katie's to powerful".... 
Nadech screamed like a princess (high pitch voice "OH MY GOD THERE"S A FREAKING PORTAL ABOUT TO KILL US"! Boy whispered to Margie, "I'm the father right". So Margie kicked him and looked at the portal curiously. But Mint knew this was BAD and she meant BAD news. The portal sucked them up and Mint saw Namkaeng working her best but very tired and Namfon completely knocked out. Mark looked around and he recognized the twins and asked Mint, "What the hell is going on Mint". Mint said, "Katie is back". Everyone stared at her and looked and saw a smile and a girl. Who everyone recognized. 
"Katie what do you want"? Mark and Nadech and Boy asked. Katie smirked and said the fire realms power ball AKA the flame. Everyone stared at Mint and Mint said, "You'll never get it, as long as everyone doesn't let you get away with your ways everyone will stay here and defeat you". Katie was enraged and demanded silence. But Mint stared at her and murmured, "Spoiled brat". Namkaeng said, "Hey P'Mint a little help please". With that Mint nodded and some guards came over and started fighting Katie who was as powerful as Namkaeng with her full power. Everyone tried their best to defeat her and the war began..................

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Out of curiosity, is anyone reading this cause I'm having a feeling only keylargo is reading this. :scratchchin:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gon im still following. thanks for the updates. they're in trouble kathie is a force to be reckoned with. with their combined force hope they'll be able to defeat kathie. thank you gon, with appreciation key

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Let's just say I'm giving u a spoiler: Someone dies at the end because of Katie and Katie also dies it's kind of neutral. 

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 13​
"P'Mint I think Katie's gone crazy", Namkaeng said. Mint looked at Namkaeng and said sarcastically, "YOU THINK"?! Katie had an army and her army was attacking from outside the forcefield. Then a blast came flying in top speed and almost hit Yaya. She screamed Nadech turned around and pushed her. They were on top of each other and he said, "If this is our last day I'm going to say I love you". And he kissed her but this time she was willingly allowing him to do so. And she said "I love you too Nadech". And they tried to find a place to hide.......together. James and Kim asked Mint at the same time, "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO"!? Mint said, "Ok here's the plan me and nong Namkaeng will try to destroy Katie you guys find a place to hide and tell Yaya, Nadech, Margie, Gubgib, Mark, and Boy to hide". James and Kim gave Mint the okay sign and went to tell everyone. Margie was running when suddenly she heard a blast behind her, she ran faster but it was to fast luckily someone pushed her so it crashed into something else. She turned around and exclaimed "BOY"! Boy said, "Yeah it's me your boyfriend now I deserve something on the cheek as a reward and no is not an acceptable answer". Margie said "fine" and she kissed him on the cheek and they found a place to hide.
Katie was starting to loose her patience because she couldn't stand loosing. So she changed the angle and it was going toward Mark. Mint stopped and pushed Mark out of the way but now she was in the way. Katie's power ball was flying toward Mint so fast she couldn't move and it hit her. She screamed and that was the last thing she said. "MINT"! Everyone screamed. Mark crawled over to her and put his hand over her heart it had no sound it wasn't beating she was dead. Everyone started to cry but Katie was laughing so hard she forgot about Namkaeng. She was furious, her twin sister was knocked out and had tons of injuries, her cousin was killed, her sister's realm was destroyed, and she was almost drained. Her hair flew up like medusa's hair just not snakey it was more icy, spiral of ice were coming out of her hands, and she was to powerful to be controlled at that moment. She blasted Katie and Katie didn't notice until she got blasted. She fell to the ground with a loud thud and that was the end of her life.
Ps. This is not the end of the story.  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
very sweet couple love, romantic. hope mint is safe. thanks gon for continuing with this ff, with appreciation, key

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 14​
At hospital
The doctor came out with a emotionless face and said, "Pom kor tord krub the patients are both dead". Nadech yelled, "YOUR JOKING RIGHT DOCTOR, PEOPLE DON'T JUST DIE EASILY LIKE THIS"! Yaya stepped on Nadech's foot and whisper yelled, "Bao bao noi nee kuer long payaban na ka". Nadech nodded and the doctor continued, "They were both stricken by something and you probably didn't bring them in time. I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do". Before Nadech or Boy yelled Mark quickly said, "Kob kun krub khun mor". The doctor nodded and they all went inside to see Mint and Katie.
Namkaeng tried to calm down Namfon who was a soft hearted person. Namfon couldn't stop crying and James and Kim cried too. Everyone was sad for Mint's lost but what they didn't know except for Namkaeng and Namfon was that Mint was a ghost. Not a scary crazed ghost but a smiling ghost who was patting Mark's back. Namkaeng saw Mint smiling and she smiled too. As a ghost Mint said these words, "As long as i can protect everyone here I will and as long as I can see everyone I will always love you Mark". Namkaeng said, "The funeral is next week right"? Everyone nodded.
Outside the hospital.
Everyone was departing their ways. When everyone went and Mint and Katie's bodies were carried to the temple Mark stayed at the hospital and looked at the sky. He said in his head, P kor tod nong Mint na. P loo laew was p pid mun ad ja said guern bpai laew thae tar p gor kor tod". Mark got in his car and drove back to his house because the time at the spy place ended. 
One week later at funeral
Namfon was crying so hard. Namkaeng who was a hard head was emotionless but very sad inside. Everyone was crying and wearing black. Namkaeng and Namfon wore the same black dress that looked like a school uniform with black bows. All the men wore tuxedos. Kim wore a long dress which was sleeveless. Margie wore a dress with long sleeves so did Kubkib. Yaya wore a dress with a belt bow in the middle and her collar had a bow too. And Natwara wore a long dress with a lot of flowers on it. Even though everyone was crying Mark kept his emotions and didn't talk to anyone. When the funeral ended everyone went home.
2 weeks after funeral
Nadech and Yaya were engaged so were Boy and Margie. Mark was really happy for them and for the first time everyone saw Mark smile. Namkaeng and Namfon talk to Mint everyday even when she is a ghost. Kim and James already married with someone else as their maid of honor and that person was Mint's friend who willingly let Mint take her body just to keep her promise with Kim to be Kim's maid of honor. And Mint still kept an eye on everyone.

End of story
Hope you enjoyed it everyone.  :yes:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you gon for this ff, its a pleasure to read. mint was kind to look out for everybody. with appreciation, key

gon32142

sarNie Egg
I know my fanfic ended and I made a new one called "chun mai kao jai kwam mai korng ruk" but has anyone heard that they are making Suparburoot Jutathep part 2? Only book they might make it into a lakorn not sure yet but they said they might.