Maging Sino Ka Man

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'm so addicted to the filipino drama. nikki gave me the link last night and i've been watching non stop. my eyes are so tired but i cant stop i have to know how everything ends. OMFG Sam Milby looks so much like Rome I swear omg i love just looking at him...mmmm hmmm thats some good ass eye candy right there. :drool: its super good yall wont want to miss out on it.

here's the wiki info on it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maging_Sino_Ka_Man

and here's the playlist on yt
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=146B87602E8D9437

i'll find pics and post soon. theres no filipino section so i just posted it here in the shout out section :huh:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
gawd i thought i was almost done with this drama but i'm no where near half way...and theres a season 2 too! hahahaha
i spent all night and all day watching it thinking that i could finish it in 24 hrs but hell no..this series is SUPER DUPER EXTRA LONG!
but its all so worth it. its getting so intense right now i could help myself from reading spoilers and when i did i was like "NNnnOooooOOo" hahaha
i recomend it to everyone though it is really really really long...i fast forward through some of the sad parts mainly because theres so many and i gotta save some tears for jai rao too hahaha...anywho i cant wait to see what happes
some body please watch this...i need to have MSKM discussions hahaha i cant keep it all to myself.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
so is gloria eli's mom? nikki's gone so i cant ask her <_<
uuuUuuuUUhhhhhH i'm soooOooooO thinking thats his mom and she became that way because she lost him.
i hope my thread doesnt get taken away..i seem to be spamming alone? oh well i dont mind i have these thoughts and i just have to write them out hahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
uuuUuuuUUhhhhhH i'm soooOooooO thinking thats his mom and she became that way because she lost him.
i hope my thread doesnt get taken away..i seem to be spamming alone? oh well i dont mind i have these thoughts and i just have to write them out hahaha

i thought you read the wiki info... LOL :lol: yes, Mamu G/Gloria is Eli's mom. lol... XD you want me to spam here with you...

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
It looks good. But I think I'll watch it when it's finished. I hate watching something and having to wait and wait and wait for the next part.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i'm so addicted to the filipino drama. nikki gave me the link last night and i've been watching non stop. my eyes are so tired but i cant stop i have to know how everything ends. OMFG Sam Milby looks so much like Rome I swear omg i love just looking at him...mmmm hmmm thats some good ass eye candy right there. :drool: its super good yall wont want to miss out on it.
agree!! Sam really does look like ROME!! :drool:

seeing this thread makes me want to watch MSKM all over again... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm gonna spam here with you and ate nikki... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
gawd i thought i was almost done with this drama but i'm no where near half way...and theres a season 2 too! hahahaha
i spent all night and all day watching it thinking that i could finish it in 24 hrs but hell no..this series is SUPER DUPER EXTRA LONG!
but its all so worth it. its getting so intense right now i could help myself from reading spoilers and when i did i was like "NNnnOooooOOo" hahaha
i recomend it to everyone though it is really really really long...i fast forward through some of the sad parts mainly because theres so many and i gotta save some tears for jai rao too hahaha...anywho i cant wait to see what happes
some body please watch this...i need to have MSKM discussions hahaha i cant keep it all to myself.
:lol: filipino dramas are usually long... the longest teleserye (it's what we call our dramas here..)I've watched was pangako sa'yo (my promise to you) it aired for 2 almost years with more or less 500 episodes! :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oh man i think one of the best lines i've heard so far is from brian to celine.
"it is not your mistakes i see, but your triumphs." :spin:
too bad i still dont like him hahahaha :loool:

i havent heard the "best slut" line yet....i keep waiting for it but at this rate i dont think its coming anytime soon...or did i pass it and how? hahaha

right now i dont think JB notices that he's being treated the same way he treated celine...forgotten hahahaha!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
waaaaa i'm so surprised theres other people here besides me hahahahaha
i didnt really want to read all the wiki so i only read parts of it..one line here and one like there and certain words ahahahaha
omg i knew that was going to be his mom hahahahaha i'm so good! lmfao!
i'm going to start again i left off at Vol 5-4 its almost time for her resurrection party. :clap:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
celine's best slut line:

"Yes I am a slut, but I am the best slut in town."

I love celine and jb's love story... especially in season 2... :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
celine's best slut line:

"Yes I am a slut, but I am the best slut in town."

I love celine and jb's love story... especially in season 2... :lol:

I know I havent heard that line yet..i'm wondering if i passed it? Right now i'm only at the part where she's out of haven.
gawd season 2....i'm not even half way through season 1...hahahahha i'm on vol 5-18? i think.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I haven't seen the entire season 2... too lazy to watch TV when it was aired but I did watched the first few episodes and also last few ones... :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i just really want to skip to the end but then again i want to see what happens.
for the past 3 days? all i've watched is this series except today i finally watched The Simpsons.
that was my break from break hahahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
better if you'll not watch season 2... don... shhhhh.... please not advice her not to watch the season 2....... PLS~!!!!!!!! huhuhuhuhuhhuhu

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahhahahahaa i think with season 2 i will watch it slowly and not all at once hahahaha...
i'm so happy celien and jackie are ok now.
JB is getting on my nerves now. He still cant get over celien and he's taking it out on jackie..egh what a loser. and i sooooo did not like the way he treated her mom. i dont understand why jackie still wants to stay with him. i guess its because she feels obligated?
ohhhh its getting really interesting mr.oca is finally starting to get into the storyline. and mr madrigal is scared of him i want to know why!!! and mr madrigal is so abusive i knew he was he just looked like it hahahhahaha he sure did beat up that prostitute. hahaha and i cant believe her mom came back to her dad...well as of right now she's back.
i read a spoiler that those bad guys are going to kill his dad thats so sad! :huh:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
better if you'll not watch season 2... don... shhhhh.... please not advice her not to watch the season 2....... PLS~!!!!!!!! huhuhuhuhuhhuhu
I like season 1 more than the 2nd one...

OT:
ate nikki who will be the leads in Lovers in Paris remake? will it be Sam and Angel? :huh: