Maging Sino Ka Man

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I like season 1 more than the 2nd one...

OT:
ate nikki who will be the leads in Lovers in Paris remake? will it be Sam and Angel? :huh:

hahahaha i know that answer its going to be sam and toni gonzaga hahahaha i think i remember nikki telling me that :loool:
gosh i dont think i have watched this all day today..i'm going to go and try to squeeze in a few episodes before i go to bed hahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
yes, Sam and Toni will be the one to play the LIP... cause... many people thought it already... the abs-cbn staff was looking forward to what people's opinion or will i say it... its like a survey or something...

they had the newspaper already... that Sam and Angel will play the LIP while Sam and Toni will play the Only You... however, the story plot of the LIP is more likely the character of the main girl is more fit on Toni... cause Toni... cause LIP is comedy at the same time. when Angel Locsin had the recent interview... she even said that she dont want to tell anything about the upcoming series for her... cause it hasnt finalize yet... that means she's referring to the news articles that she and Sam will play the LIP remake. she only said that she will have drama projects with Sam, John Lloyd and Piolo... but she havent told what are those dramas... but more likely, she was saying that she will play a series with Sam soon...

if that would be LIP... Sam will have conflict schedule drama series with Toni "Only You" (another korean remake). that is why there are some rumors says that all the top-billed actors and actresses in abs-cbn will play in ABC5...

but anyways... its still a rumor... let's just look forward to some news will come out.

anyhow, in MSKM 2.... i dont wanna talk about it... i still feel so depressing when i think about it. i havent slept for nights when i got hooked up and watched the whole episodes of MSKM season 1... because i like the story goes... but in MSKM 2... they ruined it. i tell you, the MSKM 2 made them to last rank... the story sucks...

there also rumors that there will be MSKM 3, new characters as it is... :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
geez....u gurls r totally crazu over this arent u...lol...making me so wana watch it lol

not really... im so done with this...

much i would say... i know you want to watch the KIS... do you know what happened last night's episode of KIS(Kahit Isang Saglit), echo's being crazy in love now... LOL XD