Mai Davika and Dao Pimthong (WE vol. 12 no. 134 June 2015 )

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I checked well. Even here I've posted it before you -
Mine - http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/62113 -mai-davika-and-dao-pimthong-we-vol-12-no-134-june-2015/#entry1091748
Your - http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/62120 -various-stars-we-vol12-no134-june-2015/#entry1092207

I was just following the rule cos this had happened before also. Thanks
next time start your post on the main page 
its alot easier to find and to see what topic already been made 
I've came to this forum long ago before you so i know how to work it out 

cecilia

Staff member
Alice said:
next time start your post on the main page 
its alot easier to find and to see what topic already been made 
I've came to this forum long ago before you so i know how to work it out 

Actually, Step posted these before you did .. She posted at 1:24 pm and you posted at 11:12pm.  Instead of telling Step about your seniority, maybe you should consider CHECKING OUT first before posting. It's good that you like to share but please be mindful of others. 

All in all, thank you to all three for sharing --- but please, be mindful of each other posts and avoid being rude to one another over something as simple as letting Mods know to merge the topics together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:

Actually, Step posted these before you did .. She posted at 1:24 pm and you posted at 11:12pm.  Instead of telling Step about your seniority, maybe you should consider CHECKING OUT first before posting. It's good that you like to share but please be mindful of others. 

All in all, thank you to all three for sharing --- but please, be mindful of each other posts and avoid being rude to one another over something as simple as letting Mods know to merge the topics together.
I was just telling her to post the easy way I'm getting confuse and mixup and I'm sorry next time I won't bother 
and if i disappointed anyone feel free to banned me from AF forum i wouldn't mind since I'm already sicken of coming here I felt like I'm not welcome its like whatever i do seems to be wrong