Mai Davika & James Ma (PUANDERNTANG vol. 34 no. 401 May 2013)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
man is Mai stealing all the good looking sorry for my words and the girl should had been Mint Chalida standing with James Ma

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ooh, they're actually cute together. Though I'm not a big fan of Mai's. I also prefer Chailda with James for now, too. :D I'm too biased. :nono1:

Anyway, Mai's pretty here, but James outshines her. He is too darn adorable and handsome! :drool: This kid is eye-candy! :wub: The cover is beautiful, but seriously, my eyes are more drawn to James. :spicy: Ek, he's so hawt! And he isn't even shirtless! :thumbsup: Love his casual clothes here. His poses are cool as well. Good modeling, James! :D

Alice said:
man is Mai stealing all the good looking sorry for my words and the girl should had been Mint Chalida standing with James Ma

Hehehe, apparently she's the hottest actress at the moment because of her movie with Mario: Pe Mak Prakhanong. :rolleyes: :lol2: at your comment, though that's rather harsh on Mai. :sweat: It's not like she stole James from somebody; this is just for a magazine photo shoot. :D I know you're not serious about your words, though Alice. ^_^ Mai may look decent with James Ma, but I, too, wanted to see Chalida here instead with him. :wub: Ah, well, at least Chalida and James are in an actual lakorn together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i use to like Mai before but eversince her scandalous news came that she's a 3rd person or a home wrecker i started to change 
sorry for my harsh word  but that is how i felt 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Alice said:
i use to like Mai before but eversince her scandalous news came that she's a 3rd person or a home wrecker i started to change 
sorry for my harsh word  but that is how i felt 

Understandable, Alice. :) No worries about the harsh words. :console: Pinky may have been an actual homewrecker, but Mai's not as sweet as she seems. :scratchchin: I always thought she was pretty (yet not too attractive, since she has unappealing cheekbones and eyebrows), but I wasn't fond of her acting from what I've seen. :nono1: All people in the entertainment industry will have haters and lovers. And those people who are in between. I don't hate Mai, but let's just say I'm not fond of her either. :wink: But I do admire her sometimes. :yes: Or to be blunt, her beauty when she has it. :lol2:

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Mai looks good whoever her partner is :)

and JAMES MA IS FREAKIN'  HANDSOME IN HERE !!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mai is looking gorgeous! love the sporty look they put her in! very pretty!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mai is so pretty!!! James Ma and Mai look good together but sad they're in different channel =[