Mai Kid Wah Ja Ruk Tur|Completed-22 Chapters Total

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

Author's note: This will be my VERY first story with A-TEAM,R-TEAM&KA-TEAM, together. All in one fanfic!

StoryPostersCredit:RR! Thanks a bunch hun!<3

Aff Tuksaorn
Aum Atichart

Rita Jensen
Rome Patchata

Ann Thongprasom
Ken Theeradeth

&&Others
----------
Chapter 1 & Chapter 2 Part 1
Chapter 2 Part 2-Chapter 4 Part 1
Chapter 4 Part 2-Chapter 6 Part 1
Chapter 6 Part 2-Chapter 8
Chapter 9-Chapter 12
Chapter 13-Chapter 15 Part 3
Chapter 16-Chapter 19
Chapter 20-Chapter 22 (End)
----------

Aff and Ann are sisters. Ann is the oldest, by 4 years.
Aff and Rita are best friends, since child hood.
Aum and Ken are brothers. Ken is the oldest, by 5 years.
Rita and Rome, long time friends, since childhood.
Aff, Rita and Rome, all knew each other since childhood. They met during elementary school.
Rita and Rome, neighbors. Living across the street from each other. Both has a secret from each other.
Ann and Ken, fiancé.
Aff and Aum, met during their senior year in high school, when Ann and Ken started dating.
Aff and Aum, doesn't get along at times. Typical thing.
Rita and Rome are always getting on each others nerves!

Aff and Ann's parents passed away from a car accident (Aff was 18 and Ann was 22 at the time.) Ever since their parents passed away, Ann have try her very best to take care of her sister, not wanting any help from her aunt and uncle that lives in Chiang Mai.

Aff, very stubborn, hard headed girl. Ever since their parents passed away, Aff had change…for the worst? She doesn’t listen to her big sister half of the time. She’ll just do whatever she wants just because she think that she’s “old” enough. She's always out at the club, practically almost every weekend.

Ann, who is always worried about her little sister for always going out too much. Aff is very good with school but the partying and clubbing were the only thing that Ann didn’t like about Aff. Many times, Ann feels that she’s just not good enough in taking care of Aff. With the way Aff turn out to be like.

It was a mistake that happened between them. After that one time, it should of just ended there but no. They still let it happened many times afterwards. Until…something happened…Something that they’re both weren’t ready for. But for their “stupidity” at it. They’re going to have to be ready for it whether they are or not. She’s going to have to change for the better.

TEASER
Aff awoke from her drunkenness, realizing that she felt naked under the cover. Then she felt an arm hitting on her. She turn and “AHHHHHHHHH!!!” She looked under the cover and found both of them naked!

----------

“I want to go home"

“Don't leave yet"

He went up very close to her. Facing face to face. His left hand held her right hand. While his right hand started to play around with her long, soft hair. He then lift her chin up, lean in closer to her lips and kiss her.

"Please don't" she stopped him. "It's kind of late and I have to go home."

"It won't be long."

He then leaned in to kiss her again. This time, she didn't stop him.

----------

She look at the result from the pregnancy test...POSITIVE...she was beyond shocked...she couldn't believe her eyes.

n_naruk

omg thanks.. i cant wait.. i wonder whose the guy that aff slept with and pregnant with????
You'll just have to wait and see. I'm pretty sure you might know who it's going to be. ^-^

GASP this is sooo interesting. I love the teasers. Can't wait ^^ and don't forget to update your other fanfic too :D
It'll be coming real soon. And I'm working on my other fanfic. For some reason the chapter 5 is really hard to write. Lol. And I blame the twilight book for keeping me away from my writings. Lol​

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i'm so happy i clicked this...my favs couples although I love rteam a bit more :) can't wait for this sounds fun

n_naruk

Chapter 1

It's just another Friday evening. Aff is getting ready to go to one of her friend’s, birthday party. It’s nearly 7pm. She came out of her bathroom with her silky pink robe on and a towel wrapped around her wet hair. She search through her closet for an outfit to wear. She decided on the long, silky top with no straps and leggings to go along with it.

Meanwhile, Ann just got home. She enter the house with a couple of bags with groceries in her hand.

Ann: (calls for Aff) Aff, I’m home. Aff!

Aff: I’m in my room.

Ann put the bags of groceries in the kitchen and went upstairs to Aff. Aff had already put on her outfit and is now blow drying her hair.

Ann: (enter Aff’s room) Where are you going?

Aff: (turn off the hair dryer and turn to Ann) It’s Dan’s (Dan Woraweth) birthday and he’s having a party at his house.

Ann: (notice what Aff is wearing) Is that what you’re going to wear?

Aff: Yea (she said with a little attitude) Why?

Ann: It looks a little too revealing.

Aff: So what? It’s just my shoulders that’s showing. Nothing else.

Ann: But still…who are you going with?

Aff: Rita, Rome and Aum. Aum is picking me up in a little bit.

Ann: What time are you going to be home?

Aff: I don’t know. Depending if I’m going to get bored fast or not.

Ann: Well, I need to know.

Aff: Well, I don’t know. Midnight? (turn towards the mirror and grab the hair dryer) If you don’t mind. I need to finish getting ready. Aum will be here soon.

Ann then left the room and went back downstairs to make dinner.

Half an hour later. Aum arrived at Ann and Aff’s house.

Aum: (enters the house) Hello? Anyone home?

Ann heard Aum and head out to see him.

Aum: Hello P’Ann.

Ann: Hey Aum. Here to pick up Aff?

Aum: Yes ma’am.

Ann: She’s getting ready upstairs.

With that said Aff came down.

Aff: I’m ready to go…Bye P’Ann.

Ann: Don’t stay out too late now.

Aff: I know.

Aum: Oh, by the way, P’Ken said he’ll be here in a little bit after he’s done showering.

Ann: Ok, thanks. And don’t bring her home too late.

Aum: Yes ma’am.

Aff and Aum left to Dan’s party.

----------

Hours later after they arrived at Dan’s place. Half of the people there are already drunk. And it’s only about 10:30pm.

Aff and Rita were just chilling at the sofa while the guys were being stupid with their drunkenness.

Dan: Yo ladies! (Dan approach Aff and Rita. He was buzzed but not drunk) How come you’re not drinking? (squeezed in between the girls)

Rita: Dude, are you ok?! (she tap on his face)

Dan: I’m perfectly fine! (he smiles very cheesy! And then put his arms around the girls’ shoulder) Come on now. Have a drink with me.

Aff: Dude, get away from me right now. You hekka smells like alcohol big time.

Rita: No shiet! (she teased Aff) He’s been drinking all night!

Dan: You two are boring! (gets up) I’m leaving. (went back to the guys)

Rita: Dork! (laughs at Dan) So how long are you going to stay here, Aff?

Aff: I don’t know. When ever Aum wants to go I guess.

Rita: That’s going to be a while. He’s having too much fun with the guys. He already looks fuck up. You know he won’t be able to drive right?

Aff: Eh yea…his dumb ass. Told him not too drink too much because I don’t want to drive. Hate driving.

About half an hour later.

Rita: It’s almost 11 o’clock. I have to go home.

Aff: So early?

Rita: Yea, got watch the kids. Parents going to their friends’ house party.

Aff: Again?

Rita: Yea (Roll her eyes)

Aff: You better go find Rome.

Rita: UGH! ROME! (Rita shouts for Rome) ROME! AII ROME!

Rome: Yea?! What are you shouting for? (Rome, walking a little tipsy) I’m just right here.

Rita: Time to go.

Rome: Where?

Rita: Home dumb ass.

Rome: Already?

Rita: Yea, I have to be home remember?

Rome: But the party just started.

Rita: Boy, what are you talking about? The party started hours ago.

Rome: Really?! Hahaha.

Rita: You’re so not driving. Give me your car key.

Rome: Ok, hold on. Hahaha (reach into his pocket to get his car key but he tilt over and fell down)

Aff: He’s gone.

Rita: Ugh! (try to pull Rome up but he was too heavy) Aff, can you help me?

Aff: Sure (laughs)

Rita and Aff help each other taking Rome out to the car.

Aff: Um, you need to get the key from him.

Rita: Uh…(she reach into his pants pocket for the key, not wanting to but had no other choice)

Rita unlock the door and they threw him in the back seat.

Rita: Thanks girl.

Aff: No problem. Have fun carrying him inside his house. (Aff teased Rita)

Rita: Oh shutty…I’ll see you later.

Aff: See ya.

Rita left with Rome knocked out in the back seat.

Aff went back inside.

----------

Ann woke up in the middle of the night because she needed to go pee. After she took care of her business. She look at the clock and saw that it’s almost one, early in the morning. She went to see if Aff was back home. She found Aff’s room to be empty.

----------

Nearly 3a.m. Aum drove up in front of the house.

Aum: Aff, wake up (Aff was asleep in the passenger seat) Aff, wake up. You’re home…Aff…

Aff woke up.

Aum: You’re home.

Aff: (takes off the seat belt) Thanks. (got out of Aum’s car and went inside the house)

Just as she close the front door. The light was switched on.

Ann: Good morning (Ann looks really pissed) You have any idea of what time it is now?

Aff: Is that all you’re going to ask me? (turns to Ann) I’ll talk to you in the morning. I’m tired and want to go to sleep now. (with that said, Aff went up to her room and slam the door shut.)

Ann: (sighs) Aff, when are you going to stop being like this?

----------

Aff sat down, leaning her back against her bed, with the lights off.

Aff thinking back:

After Rita and Rome left Dan’s house. Aff began to drink. She knew that if she drank while Rita was still there, Rita would get really mad. Rita doesn’t like drinking much, especially for her and Aff. Not too long after Aff started drinking, she was ready to be knock out. She drank so much and so fast. The alcohol kicks in her really fast. Aum, on the other hand was ready to be knock out as well.

Dan notice that Aff and Aum weren’t looking too well. So Dan and a couple of other guys took Aff and Aum up stairs to one of the guest rooms and left them both in there, together. In the same bed!

Two drunk people, together in the same bed. Dan and the others left the room. Door was shut and lights weren’t even turn on.

A moment later, Aff needed to throw up so she found her way through the dark and into the bathroom and puked!

Aff headed back to the bed, tripping on feet and landed herself on top of Aum, “OW” who is almost knock out.

Aff roll over and landed on the bed. Aum’s hands follows her. And hug her from behind, like hugging a teddy bear. He then started to kiss Aff on the back of her head.

Drunkenness…dizziness…

Aum turn Aff towards him. They both hug each other. He then roll over, being on top of her. Started to kiss her from the forehead, down to the cheeks, then the neck, and then the lips. His hands were moving around her body, then going down towards her thighs, rubbing his hand up through her long top, up the stomach and towards her back and going down and pull her leggings down. Aff, then started to go on Aum, taking off his shirt and rubbing her hands all over his buff body! The next thing that happen…they took off each others clothes and got the deed going on…

They were knocked out for a little bit after they did their deed…Aff, then awaken herself from her drunkenness, realizing that she felt naked under the cover. The she felt an arm landing on her. She turn and “GASP!”

Aff: What the heck?! (she look over at Aum and notice that he doesn’t have his shirt on. She then look under the cover and found both of them naked!! And try to get the blanket to herself. But Aum was laying on part of the blanket)

Aum awaken from the movement from Aff. He opens his eyes and saw Aff next to him, holding herself tight with the blanket on her.

Aum: (looks under the blanket and found himself naked and seeing both of their clothes all over the floor) Uh….

Aff didn’t say anything. She was too shocked from seeing herself naked, along with Aum!

End of Aff’s thinking.

Aff was so mad of what had happen with her and Aum at Dan’s place. So mad that she started to hit her fists on the floor, not caring how much it’s hurting her.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you soo much with chapter 1. OMG it was Aum that Aff did the deed with. I can't wait to find out what happens next, i really want to know what Aff does next.^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Everyone commenting on Ateam part. I wonder if Rome is going to rawr Rita! :loool: He is drunk, in the back seat, Rita taking him home. I could image Rome ripping off Rita's clothes and pounding into her like a mad man :loool: I am so perverted!!! :loool:

sarnie

sarNie Hatchling
Sounds interesting...Wonder what Ann has to say about her little sister being pregnant with her future brother in law...

n_naruk

Everyone commenting on Ateam part. I wonder if Rome is going to rawr Rita! :loool: He is drunk, in the back seat, Rita taking him home. I could image Rome ripping off Rita's clothes and pounding into her like a mad man :loool: I am so perverted!!! :loool:
OMG! Why didn't I think of that?! I could use that idea for the up coming chapters?! Hrmmmm....maybe...hahahaha.

Wonder what Aff's going to do next? How will Ann reacts when she finds out? Could that lead to love?! Chapter 2 sha'll be updated soon...like tomorrow night...

Thank you gals for reading.

n_naruk

Chapter 2 Part 1

The next day (Saturday) It’s nearly noon. Aff just got done getting ready to go out. She grab her school bag and purse and left her room. Ann caught Aff in the hallway.

Ann: Where are you going?

Aff: To Rita’s place. We have a school project to work on. (Aff was about to walk down the stairs)

Ann: What time did you tell me you were going to come home last night?

Aff: I don’t know.

Ann: You don’t know?! (Ann starts to get mad) You told me you were going to be home around midnight but you didn’t come back home until what, 3am! You have any idea how worried I was?

Aff: I’m sorry.

Ann: Sorry?! That’s all you’re going to say?! I’ve called you many times but you didn’t even pick up.

Aff: I didn’t hear my phone rang. It was really loud there.

Ann: I’ve asked and told you many times already. I don’t mind you going out. But just come home at the time you said you’re going to not just keep me up worrying. Or at least just call and let me know that you’re going to be out a little later. That’s all you have to do. It’s not too much to ask for is it?!

Aff: I said I’m sorry. And I forgot last night. I’m sorry.

Ann: It’s fine. But next time, just remember.

Aff: Ok…may I go now?!

Ann: Yea…Are you going to be home for dinner?

Aff: Yea.

Ann: Ok…

With that said, Aff left.

----------

At Aum and Ken’s place.

Aum: Good morning P’Ken (Aum approach Ken in the living room)

Ken: Morning?! (Ken chuckles) Did you not look at the time? It’s noon already.

Aum: (looks at his watch and chuckles) Oh my bad! I had a late sleep last night.

Ken: Yea, I figure. How was the party last night?

Aum: It was fun.

Ken: Got drunk?

Aum: Sort of.

Ken: What time did you take Aff home last night?!

Aum: Um…late?!

Ken: How late?

Aum: I don’t know. I didn’t look at the time.

Ken: I don’t want this to happen again. Ann was so worried. She couldn’t even sleep. She kept calling me to ask if you’ve came home yet and where Aff was.

Aum: I’m sorry.

Ken: Those words, you need to tell it to Ann. Not me…

Aum: Ok, I will…may I go now?

Ken: Where are you going?

Aum: To Rome’s place. Got a school project to work on.

Ken: Alright. Dinner at Ann and Aff’s tonight.

Aum: Ok, I’ll be there.

----------

Rita is waiting for Aff to arrive at her house so they can work on their school project. Rita hates long waiting.

Rita: (Rita smiles light up) I sha’ll go bother Rome! (shouts to her siblings) You kids stay here. I’m going across the street real quick and watch Naree too!

Likit and Wiroot: (Rita’s younger siblings) Yes mother!

Rita: Whatever.

Rita then ran across the street to Rome’s house. She met up with Rome’s parents in the front yard.

Rita: Hi mom and dad. (she greeted Rome’s parents)

Rome’s mom: Hello Rita. How are you sweetie?

Rita: I’m good. Thanks. How about you mom and dad?

Rome’s dad: We’re alright.

Rome’s mom: Just getting some gardens done.

Rita: Um, is Rome here?!

Rome’s mom: Yea. I think he’s still in bed.

Rome’s dad: We’ve try waking him so many times but he wouldn’t get up.

Rome’s mom: He’s probably still on a hung over from last night.

Rita: (chuckles) Probably…do you mind if I go and wake him up?

Rome’s mom: Oh no. Go right ahead. It’s about time he needs to get his butt up.

Rome’s dad: Just be careful and watch out from his kicking.

They all started to chuckle from what Rome’s dad just said.

Rita: Thanks mom and dad. (with that said, Rita head her way into the house and up to Rome’s room)

Rome’s mom: (sighs) When will these two end up being a couple?!

Rome’s dad: Ridiculous mom. They’re just friends.

Rome’s mom: Ridiculous? I can tell that Rita likes our son. A possibility that our son likes her too. I still have hope that these two will be together in the near future.

----------

Rita: ROME! (Rita knocks on Rome’s door) ROME! Wake up you shit face! AII ROME!

There were no answers from Rome. Rita turn the door knob and it wasn’t lock. She open the door and went in.

Rome: Zzzzzz (snoring)

Rita: Shit face! Snoring like a pig! (she went next to him and try to wake him up) Rome, wake up! Rome! (Rita shakes him) Yo shit face! Wake up dude!

Rome: Leave me alone! (push Rita’s hand away from him and cover himself with his blanket)

Rita: You don’t want to get up huh?! Alright then.

Rita went around to the other side of the bed. She step up to the empty space. Got her feet ready and kick Rome from behind and landed his body on the floor!

Rome: OW! (Rome screamed) What the heck?!

Rita: Ahahahaha! (Rita laughs)

Rome: YOU! (Rome, kick his blanket off of him and stood up. Not realizing that…)

Rita: (calms down her laughing and look at Rome and…) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (she cover her eyes with her hands)

Rome: What the heck are you screaming for?!

Rita: (peek through her fingers, hoping that Rome cover himself up) AHHHH!!! (she turns her back towards him.

Rome’s mom: What’s going on in here?! (Rome’s mom ran into the room and saw her son, just wearing his brief shorts) OMG! Rome!

Rome: What?! (still confuse of what’s going on)

Rome’s mom: Look at yourself.

Rome: (looks down on himself) What the. (quickly grabs his blanket and cover himself up)

Rita ran and hug Rome’s mom.

Rome’s mom: Rome, why won’t you dress yourself up more properly?!

Rome: I was sleeping. (gave a look at Rita) And this is what I wear when I sleep.

Rome’s mom: But still. Look at Rita. She’s all scared now.

Rome: It ain’t my fault. Should of learn how to knock on the door first. Not just come into someone else’s room with out permission.

Rita: You think I haven’t been knocking?! (went up closer to Rome) I was knocking and pounding on the door but your shit face won’t wake up.

Rome’s mom: (chuckles at Rome for being called shit face by Rita)

Rome: Mom!

Rome’s mom: I’m going to go back outside and help your dad with the garden. (with that said, she left the room)

Rita: Dude, go put on some clothes!

Rome: NO! (he sat down on his bed, still with the blanket covering him) What are you doing here anyways?

Rita: I got bored of waiting for Aff. She takes forever to get here.

Rome: So you’ve decided to come over and see me almost naked? (Rome teased Rita)

Rita: EW! Whatever dude!

Rome: You know you like what you just saw.

Rita: Whatever! (Rita’s cheeks blushed a little) Shut the fuck up!

Rome: Hey lady, if you don’t mind. Please do leave my room. I want to get ready before Aum comes over.

Rita: Like I want to stay! Shit face! (with that said, Rita left)

On the way back home, Rita say her good byes to Rome’s parents. Rita got back to her house and sat down on the sofa and watch television and munch on the snacks.

Rita: Ah, Aff, where the hell are you?

Just then, Aff came and slam her school bag on the table.

Rita: What’s wrong with you?!

Aff: Shit!

Rita: Ok?! Mind telling me more?!

Aff: Ah!! (Aff scream)

Rita: With you screaming isn’t going to tell me anything.

Aff was too mad to say anything…

Rita: Hello, earth to Aff (Rita swings her hand across Aff’s face)

Aff: Stop that! (Aff grab Rita’s hand)

Rita: What’s wrong?! P’Ann again?

Aff: Yea…and…

Rita: And what?

Aff just got back up and started walking outside.

Rita: Where are you going? (runs after Aff) Wait for me!

Saifah

bite me x___
PMS!! DUDE SHE'S GONNA TELL HER BEST FRieND??
YOU SHOULD'VE ADDED MORE TO THE SEX PART WiTH AUM AND AFF.
THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY iNTERESTiNG!!

n_naruk

PMS!! DUDE SHE'S GONNA TELL HER BEST FRieND??
YOU SHOULD'VE ADDED MORE TO THE SEX PART WiTH AUM AND AFF.
THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY iNTERESTiNG!!
Lol. I've try and that's the best I could do. I'm not LIKE you Fah! Next time, you should write the sex scenes for me since you're so GOOD at it. Lol. ILY!​