Mai Kid Wah Ja Ruk Tur|Completed-22 Chapters Total

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks..i love the rome and rita part... they are so cute n funny...
i wonder how aff is going to tell ann about what she did wit aum....
n i hope she tells rita... they are best friends..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Chapter 2 Part 2

Rita ran after Aff, going towards the front of the house gate. Just then, Aum drove by, about to turn into Rome’s driveway. Aum stops his car. Both Aum and Aff saw each other. Aff ran back inside to Rita’s house.

Rita: What the (confused…smiles and wave at Aum and ran back inside her house)

Aum drove in Rome’s driveway.

----------

Aff sat back down on the sofa.

Rita: Will I ever know what the heck is wrong with you? (Rita sat down next to Aff)

The all of a sudden, Likit and Wiroot chase each other out near by Rita and Aff. They stop once they saw Aff.

Wiroot: Affy, you here again?!

Likit: Ew, what is she doing here?!

Aff: Go away!

Likit: I hate Affy! You ugly!

Aff: I don’t have time to argue with you two right now!

Rita: What did I tell you two?! Play in the other room and don’t bother us.

Wiroot: It’s boring in there.

Likit: Can we go play outside?!

Rita: NO!

Likit: I hate you!

Rita: Who’s watching Naree?

Wiroot: No one!

Rita: Well, then go watch her now!

Likit: I hate you!

Rita: GO!

With that said, Likit and Wiroot left.

----------

Rome: You did what?! (Rome, nearly choke on his drink)

Aum: Lower down man. Ain’t got to be all loud about it. Your parents are home.

Rome: Alright (lower his voice down) But what? How did that happen?

Aum: I don’t know. Guess because we were both drunk at Dan’s party. The next thing I knew, I woke up and found us both naked!

Rome: How did you and Aff ended up in the same bed anyway?

Aum: I don’t even know.

Rome: Aum…Aum…Aum…

Aum: What?

Rome: You are in deep shit!

Aum: Think I don’t know?!

Rome: Did you even used protection by the way?

Aum: How should I know? I was drunk.

Rome: What are you two going to do now?

Aum: I don’t know. Aff and I haven’t spoken yet at all.

Rome and Aum work on their school project for the rest of the day. Same for Rita and Aff. The project is due on Monday.

After Rome and Aum finish their project, Aum headed his way to Ann and Aff’s place to meet with Ken there for dinner.

----------

Ken is in the kitchen helping Ann preparing for dinner. Most of the main entrees are almost done. Ann is cleaning up some dirty dishes from the sink.

Ken: Mwahs! (he went up and hug Ann from behind and peck her on the cheek) Tired?

Ann: No but can you let go of me tho?

Ken: No. I want to hug you like this for the longest time.

Ann: Ken, I need to get the dishes done.

Ken: You can do them while I’m hugging you.

Ann: Are you going to let go or not? (Ann gave a harsh look at Ken)

Ken: Nope! (Ken smirk at Ann)

Ann: Alright then (*pow* she elbow him in the stomach)

Ken: Ouch! (Ken let go of Ann) That hurts.

Ann: Really? I didn’t feel it. (chuckles)

Ken: Hahaha funny.

Aum: Anything I can help you two with? (Aum enters the kitchen)

Ann: It’s alright. Everything is almost done.

Aum: P’Ann (Aum went next to Ann) I’m sorry about last night. For bringing Aff home late. It was my fault. I should of called.

Ann: It’s fine (Ann stops with the dishes) Thanks for telling me. Sometimes I just wish that Aff would be like you instead of being a stubborn, hard headed all the time.

Ken: Oh, you have no idea (Ken mumbles)

Ann: What was that Ken?

Ken: Oh, nothing.

Ann: But next time, please do call and let me know. Because I know that Afff wouldn’t bother with it.

Aum: Krub. I’m sorry once again.

Dinner was ready. All the main entrees were set on the dining table. Just then, Aff walks in.

Aff: Hello everyone.

Ken: How’s my little sister doing?

Aff: Fine. Thanks.

Ann: Are you hungry?

Aff: Yea.

They all sat down and ate dinner together. Most of the time during dinner, Aum kept looking at Aff. Aff, on the other hand, tries to ignore Aum. They didn’t talk during the whole time at dinner.

After dinner, the girls clean up the dirty dishes. Then afterwards, they all settled down in the living room and watch lakorn, Buang Ruk Kammathep with Pong Nawat and Bee Namthip.

Aff started to get irritated and annoyed by the sad, love scenes between Noon and Ton and seeing Ann crying over a lakorn.

Aff: Nam nao…may I be excuse?

Ann: Yea (sniffs sniffs)

Aff went outside to get some fresh air.

Aum: I’m going to get some fresh air outside for a little bit too, ok?

Ken: Go ahead.

Aff walks around in her driveway. Then all of a sudden, she felt a hand grab her on the arm.

Aff: What do you want? (she turns to Aum)

Aum: Why haven’t you been talking to me at all today?

Aff: No reason (Aff shook Aum’s hand off of her arm)

Aum: Look, what happen last night…

Aff: (Aff cuts in) Just let it be…

Aum: Huh? (a bit confused) What do you mean by that?

Aff: Just let it be…it was nothing. We’re both drunk. Drunk people tends to do stupid things.

Aum: I’m willing to take responsibility for this.

Aff: What for? That whole thing was just a mistake that happen out of no where. Just think of it as it never happen.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Ken and Ann are so sweet :D but they are clueless at what's going on lol. ahahah they were watching Buang Ruk Kammathep. Yeah Noon and Ton's scenes were sad, and they both died :( but that lakorn is really interesting ^^ poor Aff and Aum.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
rita still doesnt noe about it.... omg.... poor aff.... aum is like trying his best to
talk to aff about the problem.. thanks

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rome and Rita are totally hilarious when with each other.

Ken and Ann are too adorable!

n_naruk

Chapter 3 Part 1

Monday…before class starts.

Rita saw Rome walking as she got out of her car. She hurry to catch up with him. Rita’s face lights up :D She sneakily ran up behind him and tap him on the shoulder and dug down. Rome turns around and didn’t see anyone behind him. So he kept walking. Rita tap Rome on the shoulder again as she’s still dug down. Rome turns around again and didn’t see anyone.

Rome: What the heck? (Rome scratches his head and was confused.)

Rome continue walking. Rita giggle to herself. This time, Rome was being careful. He had a feeling that it’s going to happen again. Rita then tap Rome on the shoulder again but this time, Rome got a grip of her hand.

Rome: Got you! (Grab Rita’s wrist and pulls her around, face to face)

Rita: Ow! Ow! Dude, that hurts! Ow!

Rome: So it was you all along that kept bothering me!

Rita: Let go of me now.

Rome: I’ve should’ve know. (lets go of Rita’s hand)

They reach the school ground and found them a table and sat down.

Rita: Ow! (Rita, rubs on her wrist) You shit face!

Rome: That’s what you get for bothering me.

Rita saw Aff coming towards them. Aum was right behind Aff.

Rita: Aff! (waves to Aff)

Rome: Aum! (waves to Aum)

Aff and Aum sat down, across from each other. Aff, trying to avoid looking at Aum. But Aum wouldn’t stop looking at her.

Rita: P’Ann drop you off?

Aum: No. I pick her up.

Rita: Oh, hahaha. I forgot. You’re like her driver now. (looks over at Aff, notice that she doesn’t look too happy) Are you alright Aff?

Aff: I’m fine. Just tired.

Just then, Dan came and join them.

Dan: What up my homies?! (sat down next to Aum) Did you guys have fun at my party on Friday? Didn’t get a chance to talk to any of you guys at all.

Rita: Yea, because you’re too busy getting drunk.

Dan: Was not!

Rita: Was too!

Dan: Not!

Rita: Too!

Rome: Shut up! Children! Relax dudes!

Aff just got up and left to her class.

Rita: Aff, where are you going?

Aff didn’t answer back and just kept walking.

Rita: What’s wrong with her? (looks at Aum)

Aum: I don’t know. She was quiet the whole ride here. Wouldn’t say a word to me.

Rita: What did you do to her?

Aum: Nothing.

Rome gave Aum that “whatever dude” look.

A few minutes later, they all headed to class. When class was over, Aff rushed out of class.

Rita: Where is she in a hurry to?

Aum follows Aff.

Rome and Rita walks out together.

Rita: What’s the matter with Aff? She’s been acting like that since Saturday.

Rome: I don’t know (shrugs his shoulders) You’re her best friend.

Rita: Actually, the both of them. Aff and Aum. I know they don’t get along. But this is the worst that I’ve seen so far. It’s like she’s trying to avoid him for some reason. But he doesn’t want to leave her alone. Is there something that I don’t know? (looks at Rome, with a curious look on her face)

Rome: Why you looking at me like that?

Rita: You’re Aum’s best friend. He should tell you everything.

Rome: As if you’re not Aff’s best friend. She should tell you everything too.

----------

Outside. Aum got caught up with Aff around the corner. He grab her on the arm and held her back.

Aff: Let go of me.

Aum: Why are you ignoring me?

Aff: I’m not.

Aum: Yes you are. The whole ride to school this morning, you didn’t even spoke a word to me.

Aff: I’m just tired.

Aum: Is that still bothering you?

Aff: What are you talking about?

Aum: You know what I’m talking about. I told you that I’ll take responsibility for what happen.

Aff: No need to.

Aum: Why not?

Aff: No reason to.

Aum: Why are you being like this?

Aff: Like what?

Aum: This…stubborn, hard headed.

Aff: So what?! I can be how ever I want. And if you would please, don’t talk to me about that night again. (with that said, Aff left)

Aum took off and went to meet with Rome and Rita.

Edited:NOTE: Vicky's scene has been deleted! She'll be in the story later on

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks.... i feel so sad for aff... i lik how rita always call rome shit face.... i think its funny... thanks.. i love it.... update more... oh man what is vicky gonna do..

n_naruk

Chapter 3 Part 2

The rest of the day was bleh for Aff. She didn’t hang out with Rome, Rita and the others like usual.

After school, Rita caught Aff sitting at the table by herself.

Rita: Hey, where were you during lunch and breaks today? (sat down across from Aff)

Aff: (silence)

Rita: Aff…Hello?! Earth to Aff! (slam her book on the table)

Aff: Huh? What?

Rita: What’s the matter with you?

Aff: Nothing.

Rita: You didn’t answer my question. What happened to you all day during lunch and breaks?

Aff: In the library, studying.

Rita: (notice that Aff looks a bit down) Are you sure you’re ok?…you can tell me anything you know.

Aff: Yea, I’m fine…(smiles)…can you take me home?

Rita: What about Aum? Isn’t he taking you home?

Aff: No. I don’t want to go with him at the moment.

Rita: Alright. I’ll tell Rome. Which we have to find him first.

Aff and Rome grab their stuff, ready to leave.

Rome: AHHH!! (poked Rita on her waist)

Rita: Shit face! (light slap Rome) Don’t think you can scare me.

Rome: What are you ladies doing?

Rita: About to you find you. Aff needs a ride home from us.

Aum: I thought I was taking you home?

Aff: You don’t have to. Rome will.

Rome: But-

Aff: Right Rome? (gave Rome a cold look)

Rome: Uh, ye-

Aum: I will take you home (looks at Aff) I brought you here and will be the one to take you home, as P’Ann asked me too.

Aff: Well, I don’t want to go with you.

Aum: Too bad. You are! (grabs Aff on the arm) Let’s go. (pull her off with him)

Rita: That’s just weird. Never seen Aum like that towards Aff before. Is he alright? (turns to Rome)

Rome: What?

Rita: Do you know something that I don’t know?!

Rome: No (try to avoid eye contacts with Rita)

Rita: Don’t lie to me. (moves closer to Rome, with the “I will kill you if you’re not going to tell me” on her face) Either you tell me now…or else…

Rome: I know nothing (turns away from Rita for a few seconds)

Rita: Are you sure?! (she stomped her foot very close to Rome’s foot, with her knee very near to his private and ready to knock it)

Rome: Oh alright (Rome gave in)

----------

They got to Aum’s car.

Aff: Ow! Let go of me!

Aum: (opens the passenger door for Aff) Get in!

Aff just stood there and gave Aum a cold look.

Aum: You going to sit by yourself? Or I will.

Aff sat down hard on the passenger seat. Aum close the door. Then got in the driver’s seat and drove off.

----------

Rita: WHAT?! (shouted)

Rome: (got scared from Rita shouting. He pull over to the side of the road and just park his car there.)

Rita: (move forward really hard) What the heck dude?!

Rome: You! What the heck did you shout out loud for? I’m not like millions of feet away from you.

Rita: You’re joking with me right?

Rome: Do I look like I am? Aum told me himself.

Rita: No wonder she’s been acting like that towards Aum. But why tho?

Rome: I don’t know.

Rita: I can’t believe she didn’t tell me. (Rita, was still in shock)

----------

Aff: Why are you driving this way? (noticed that it’s not the way to her house)

Aum didn’t say anything.

Aff: This is not the way to my house! (shouted at Aum)

Aum: (looks at her and turn his eyes back on the road) I know.

They reach Aum’s condo complex. He parked his car.

Aff: Why did you bring me here?

Aum didn’t answer. Aff quickly grab her purse and rush out of the car, running towards the streets.

Aum: (ran after Aff) Stop! (pulls her back) Just stay here with me for a little bit.

Ann just got home from work. She settle down for a little bit and then starts to make dinner. Then her cell phone rang.

Ann: Hello?

Ken: Are you home yet?

Ann: Yea, just got home a few minutes ago. Are you still going to come over for dinner?

Ken: Sure thing.

Ann: Alright…well, I’m going to hang up from you and cook now.

Ken: No! I want to talk to you.

Ann: But I have to cook.

Ken: So? You can cook and talk at the same time.

Ann: No, I can’t. I’ll see you in a bit.

With that said, Ann hung up on Ken. Just right after she ended her call from Ken. She receive a text message.

“P’Ann, Aff is with me right now. We’re doing some homework and studying at the library. I will take her home soon. -Aum-”

----------

Ann started to cook dinner. After she was done cooking, she took a shower and got dress.

It’s nearly 6pm.

Aum pull into the driveway.

Aff: Thanks for taking me home. (Aff was about to get out of the car)

Aum: (held Aff back on the arm) You’re not going to invite me in?

Aff: What for?…Just go home. (with that said, Aff grab her purse and school bag and got out of the car and went inside the house)

As Aum was driving out, Ken drove in. They waved and nodded at each other.

Ann is setting up the stuff for dinner in the dining room.

Aff: I’m home. (Aff approach Ann)

Ann: Good. Where’s Aum?

Aff: He left already.

Ann: Oh ok. Are you hungry?

Aff: No. I’ll past on dinner tonight. I’m tired. Just going to go up and rest.

Ann: Alright then. If you need anything, just let me know.

Aff: Ok. (with that said, Aff went up stairs to her room)

Ken walks in the dining room, seeing Ann’s back towards him. So he quietly went up behind her and hug her with a kiss on the cheek.

Ann: (jumps) There you go again.

Ken: I’m sorry. Can’t help it. I just miss you so much!

Ann: Ja! (gave a small pinch on Ken’s nose)

Ken: I saw Aum driving out. Was he just here?

Ann: Yea. He came to drop off Aff but didn’t come in tho.

Ken: Where did the two go?

Ann: Homework and studying at the library.

Ken: Really? Aum at the library? (Ken was kind of shock of hearing that his brother went to study at the library.) That’s something unusual.

Ann: Well, finals are coming up soon.

Ken: But still…

Ann: By the way, it’s just you and myself having dinner.

Ken: Even better! (peck Ann on the cheek again)

--------

Aff, laying down on her bed, with the blanket covering her, thinks back to earlier…

After they arrived at Aum’s condo. They just sat on the sofas watching television. A little bit later, Aff started to fall asleep. Aum lay her down on the sofa. A couple of hours later, Aff woke up and finds her by herself. Where’s Aum? She figure that Aum would probably be in his room since she doesn’t see him around the living room nor the kitchen or dining room. Since they’re all connected to one another. So she went to check for him in his bedroom.

Aff: (the bedroom door was already cracked up. So Aff push it open) Aum, are you in here? (looks around and did see him)

Aum: You’re up (walks out from the bathroom, with just a towel on.)

Aff’s eyes widen. What a nice body he has. 6 packs. Buff arms. It looks gorgeous Then Aff suddenly snap herself out from her little dream world.

Aum: How was your nap?

Aff: It’s ok. (had her back facing Aum) Um, I want to go now. I’ll go wait in the living room while you change (just as Aff was going to go to the living room, Aum pulls her back on the arm)

Aum locked Aff with his buff arms. With his front going hard against her back.

Aff: I want to go home (try to get herself out from Aum’s arm lock but she was too weak to break herself from his buff arms)

Aum turns Aff to face him. He held her in very close to him, very tight. Aff stood still and looks at him. He put his face up very closer to her. Now they’re facing face to face. Aum’s thing started to get very hard on Aff. He then reach out his left hand and held her right hand. While his right hand started to play around with her long, soft hair. The then lift her chun up, lean in closer to her lips and kiss her.

Aff: (she let him kiss her for a few minutes.) Please don’t. (she stopped him.) It’s getting kind of late and I have to go home.

Aum: Don’t worry. I already told P’Ann that you’re with me and I’ll take you home soon.

Aff just wanted to leave but then a part of her wanted to stay…

Aum: It won’t be long.

Aum, then lean in to kiss her on the lips. He started to move his hands through her shirt. Then they move their way towards the bed with Aum leading her there. He put her gently down on the bed. He took off her shirt and then her bra. He then move his hands to the lower part, unbutton and unzip her jeans and pull them off of her. Then he release the towel from his bottoms. He got on top of her and started to kiss her again. Then he lead “junior” into Aff’s split.

End of Aff's thinking.

Aff had tears running down her cheeks.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks... every single time i read the rome and rita part, it just
cracks me up.. ken has a big crush on ann.... how he always sneaks n hugs her...
OMG OMG aum and aff did it again.. this time willing..... n he said they are at the library studyin...

you have to update soon.. .thanks i love it..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
well i'm not convince yet of aff feelings i'm uncertain of her feelings but aum is a big question too two deed scenes...rteam just love them...not alot of ken and ann

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GASP they did it again =O wow.
Rteam is pretty funny, especially Rita yelling in Rome's ear, making him have to pull over lol.
thanks for the update.

n_naruk

omg thanks... every single time i read the rome and rita part, it just
cracks me up.. ken has a big crush on ann.... how he always sneaks n hugs her...
OMG OMG aum and aff did it again.. this time willing..... n he said they are at the library studyin...

you have to update soon.. .thanks i love it..
Ken and Ann are engaged! Aum is such a liar. Lmao!

well i'm not convince yet of aff feelings i'm uncertain of her feelings but aum is a big question too two deed scenes...rteam just love them...not alot of ken and ann
Ann and Ken are more of the supporter characters. I guess, you can say this fic is mainly about ATeam and RTeam.

GASP they did it again =O wow.
Rteam is pretty funny, especially Rita yelling in Rome's ear, making him have to pull over lol.
thanks for the update.
I'm glad you gals are enjoying RTeam scenes! And ATeam deeding times. Lmao!

NOTE: I've took off Vicky's scenes in the end of chapter 3 part 1. I read it over after I post it up. It wasn't just the right time for her to come in. It's just going to make the plot a bit mess up. Lol. She'll actually be in the story later on...And those time will be better...I hope. Lol

I'll update chapter 4 tomorrow. Didn't get the chance to type it up yet​

n_naruk

Chapter 4 Part 1

The next day…Aum picks up Aff at home and went to school together, as always. Aum parked his car in the parking lot. Aff just grab her school bag and purse and quickly got out of the car.

Aum: Aff! (he hurry and shut off the car engine and grab his school bag and went after Aff) Hey, wait up. (Aum got caught up to Aff) How come you didn’t wait for me?

Aff: Was I supposed to wait for you? (Looks at Aum and then turn away)

Aum: Well, no…uh…yea…before you always wait for me and we’d walk in together.

After Aff heard Aum said that, she just didn’t say anything else and kept walking.

Aum: Aff (grab and pull Aff on the arm)

Aff: What?! (Turns to Aum with a cold look)

Aum: Why are you being like this?

Aff: Like what?!

Aum: Like the way you are now. Always ignoring and trying to avoid me all the time.

Aff: I just don’t want to be late for class that’s all.

Aum: Class doesn’t start for another 15 minutes.

Aff: Just leave me alone would you? (shook Aum’s arm off of her and left)

Aum just stood there for a few moments. Rome and Rita approach him.

Rita: Hey, where’s Aff?

Aum: I don’t know.

Rome: Are you alright man?

Aum: Yea, I’m fine. (with that said, Aum left to class)

Rita: That’s not like him. He’s never been like that before.

Rome: That’s what you said about Aff too.

----------

Aff got to class early. She just sat in there, reading her book.

Dan: Hey Aff! (he sat down next to her)

Aff: Hey, what’s up?

Dan: Um, are you doing anything today after school?

Aff: No, not really. Maybe some homework if I have any. Why you asked?

Dan: I was wondering if you like to hangout and have dinner with me after school today.

Aff: (she pause for a moment then saw Aum walking in. She knows that that‘s one way for her not to go with Aum) Sure. I’d love to.

Dan: Great! See you then. (with that said Dan got up and heading to his seat towards the back of the room. He said hi to Rome, Rita and Aum as he went to his seat)

Class began. For the rest of the day, Aff parted herself away from Rita, Rome, and Aum, especially Aum. Right after school ended, Aff hurry and met up with Dan by his car and left.

----------

Dan: So, what do you want to do first? (Dan driving)

Aff: I don’t care.

Dan: How about a movie.

Aff: Sounds good.

----------

Back at the school. Aum searched his way around the area that Aff would usually be at. But he wasn’t able to find her. He try calling her but her cell phone was turned off. He started to get worry about Aff. Then he started to wander around for Rome and Rita.

-----------

Rita: Rome! (Runs after Rome)

Rome: La la la (ignores Rita)

Rita: Hey shit face! (she got caught up with him and smack him on the back of his head with her book)

Rome: Ow! What the heck was that for?

Rita: For not waiting for me. I’m like shouting to you.

Rome: Oh really? I didn’t hear you.

Rita: What ever shit face.

Rome: I was just messing with you. (rubs Rita on the head) Don’t have to take it all serious.

Rita: What ever. (hits Rome on the arm)

Aum: Hey guys (approach Rome and Rita)

Rome: Hey what up man?

Aum: Have you two seen Rita?

Rita: No. I thought she already left with you.

Aum: No, I’ve been looking for her and try calling her but her phone is turned off.

Rita: Hmmm…that’s strange. It’s not like her to go off like that and not tell us.

Aum: I don’t know what I’m going to tell P’Ann now.

----------

Dan and Aff arrived at the Cinema at Center Pointe. They stood in line to purchase their tickets.

Dan: So, what do you want to watch?

Aff: Um, I don’t know. Anything is fine.

Dan: Well, I actually want to watch “The Haunting in Connecticut”

Aff: (Gulps down her spit)

Dan: Is that fine with you?

Aff: Uh, sure. (even tho she really don’t want to. Aff hates scary/horror movie like that especially when that story is based on a true story)

Dan purchase the tickets for both of them, along with some popcorns and drinks.

Through out the whole movie, Aff had her eyes covered with her hands most of the time. The movie made her startled a lot. At times, she would lean over towards Dan and snuggled up on his shoulders. Dan just couldn’t help but laugh at Aff’s silliness.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you... dan is a nice friend except in the beginning.. but its all gud now...
aff is very stubborn herself....

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hmmmm strange in the beginning i wasn't getting the feeling that dan would have feelings for aff but hehehe all the more reason to start some drama and lol you meant aff instead of rita in one sentence right... i had to reread that fast readers makes mistakes...keep it up with rteam love their moments
Rome: Hey what up man?
Aum: Have you two seen Rita?
Rita: No. I thought she already left with you.