Mai Kid Wah Ja Ruk Tur|Completed-22 Chapters Total

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks.. aum is so sweet of him.. ann is going over board a lil bit... slapping aff..... i do feel sad for aff...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

Chapter 9

It’s nearly 7pm. Aum and Ken back to their house. Aum quickly got out of the car and ran inside, with Ken right behind him.

Ken: Aum!

Aum: (stops in the middle of the stair way and turn to Ken) Yes?

Ken: Start packing tonight.

Aum: For what (walks back down from the stairs)

Ken: Tomorrow morning, we’re flying to Chiang Mai.

Aum: Why? (Aum was curious)

Ken: Don’t ask anything. Just do as I said.

With that said, Ken went up to his room. Aum had a worry look on his face. He ran back out of the house and left to Rome’s place.

----------

Rome is watching football game in the living room and munching on snacks, even though he just had dinner.

Aum: Hey Rome! (ran up to Rome)

Rome: (quickly grab the magazine closest to him and pretending that he’s reading it. But he was actually trying to cover his bruised eye that Rita gave him the night before) Hey what’s up?!

Aum: Oook…um, are you busy?

Rome: Not really. What’s up? (still covering his face with the magazine)

Aum: Do you mind? (sat down on the couch next to the sofa that Rome is sitting at) I’m here.

Rome: Yea, I know. (put some chips in his mouth) Go ahead and talk.

Aum: Ok, so, um…you know what (pulls the magazine away from Rome) What the heck happened to your eye dude? It’s all bruised up!

Rome: Yea, I know (getting annoy)

Aum: What happen to you? (goes up and touch Rome’s bruised eye)

Rome: Ow! (slaps Aum’s hand away)

Aum: Who did that to you? (sits back down on the couch)

Rome: I don’t know. When I woke up this morning, it was already there.

Aum: Are you sure you didn’t try to do anything stupid to Rita when she was dropping you off last night?

Rome: I don’t know! I can’t remember anything. I was too drunk.

Aum: (laughs) I bet you that you did try to do something stupid to Rita. So she punched you.

Rome: I don’t know. Whatever (changes the subject) So why are you here this late anyway?

Aum: Well, um, I got a situation.

Rome: I’m listening (continues to munch on the chips)

Aum: Well, um…it’s about me and Aff. I just found out today…that she’s pregnant.

Rome: (Coughs*coughs* Rome chokes on the chips and then drank some water down after to clear his throat) Are you for reals?

Aum: Yea, it’s for real dude.

Rome: Does P’Ann know about this?

Aum: …Yea…

Rome: I’m guessing it didn’t go too well with her huh…

Aum: Not. That was the first time ever I saw P’Ann put her hand on Aff. She slapped Aff across the face, twice.

Rome: Damn! So what’s going to happen then?

Aum: I told P’Ann, in front of P’Ken and Aff herself that I will take my responsibility for what happen.

Rome: What they say?

Aum: I don’t know. P’Ann told me and Aff to go away from her. But I talked to Aff with just the two of us…but…she didn’t really give me an answer…and P’Ken told me before I came here to pack and we’re leaving for Chiang Mai tomorrow morning.

Rome: Why are you going to Chiang Mai?

Aum: I don’t know. P’Ken wouldn’t tell me.

----------

Aff is talking on the phone with Rita, crying and telling Rita of what happened earlier.

Aff: (crying)

Rita: Don’t think too much about it. She won’t be mad at you for too long.

Aff: Yes, she will. She wouldn’t even want to talk to me earlier and told me to get away from her.

Rita: She’s just mad and upset that’s all. But she’ll calm down. It just might take some time that’s all.

Aff: Rita, I hate my life so much right now. (starts crying even harder)

Rita: Don’t say that! Everything’s going to be ok.

Aff: I’ve let my everyone down with my stupidity! My parents, my aunt, my uncle…P’Ann…especially P’Ann. She promised my parents that she’ll take good care of me. And look what happens. Look what I did. I got pregnant at a young age.

Rita: You know mistake happens. And there is a way out to it.

*Knock knock*

Rita: Hey, Aff, I got to go now. Stop crying now ok?! Just rest yourself and I will talk to you tomorrow.

Aff: K.

They hung up.

Aff lay down on her bed, just crying. A few moments later, Ann came and knock on her door.

Ann: (knocks on Aff’s door) Pack your pack. We’re leaving for Chiang Mai early in the morning. (she then left back to her room)

Aff: (sits up) Chiang Mai?

The next day: Their flight to Chiang Mai.

It’s nearly 6am when Aum and Ken arrived at Aff’s and Ann’s place to pick them up to go to the airport. Ken park his car in front of the house.

Aum: So, are you going to tell me why we’re going to Chiang Mai for?

Ken: You’ll find out when we get there (gets out of the car and went to help Ann with her luggage) Here let me help you.

Ann: Thanks.

Aum: (got out of the car) Good morning P’Ann.

Ann: Hi (then walks back inside the house to get Aff) Aff! Hurry up!

Aff: I’m coming. (walking down the stairs with her luggage)

Aum: (runs up to Aff and help her with the luggage) Here I’ll take that from you. (takes the luggage from Aff) How are you this morning?

Aff: Ok. (Aff didn’t feel like saying much. She started to have that sickening feeling around Aum again) Just don’t stay too close to me please (walks ahead of Aum)

Aum puts the luggage in the car.

Ken: Are we all ready to go now?

AnnAffAum: Yea.

Ann sat in the front seat with Ann while Aff and Aum were in the back seat. Aff sat near the window while she told Aum to stay far away from her by the other side of the window. The whole trip to the airport was awkward. The car ride was pretty quiet. Not only the car ride, the plane ride was awkward as well. It was mostly between Ann and Aff and Ann and Aum and Aff and Aum. Several hours later they arrive at Chiang Mai Airport. At the same time their flight arrived at Chiang Mai airport, the flight from Paris has arrived as well. Aff, Ann, Aum and Ken got their luggage and put them in one cart, while Aum was caring the cart.

Ann: I’ve talked to Aunt Rada and Uncle Tin and they told me that Loong Gai will be in to get us. Let’s just wait until Loong Gai comes first.

Ken looks around.

Aum: (Aum notice that Ken is looking around for something) What are you looking for?

Ken: (looks at his watch) The flight from Paris should have landed already. But where are they?

“Looking for us?” a lady approach Ken.

Ken: Mom! (hugs his mom) Hi Dad! (hugs his dad)

Pong: How are you doing my son.

Ken: I’m good, Dad.

Ann and Aff greeted Ken’s parents, Nam and Pong. They greeted Aff and Ann back.

Nam: You’re not going to greet your owns parents, Aum?

Aum: (in shock to see his parents) Hello Mom (hugs his mom) Hi Dad (hugs his dad) What are you two doing back…so sudden?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so it's the parents oh no hope they won't be mad and yes rome did get an black eye lol and i'm guessing it's rome who knocked on her door hmmmm...what are ken and ann trying to do

pze

sarNie Adult
parents r back....surprises up a head....post soon i wonder wats going to happen....cliff hanger....

Saifah

bite me x___
GOSH i LOVE RiTA AND ROME!!
PMS DUDE!! HAHAH NO iNTERNET NOYY!!

n_naruk

GOSH i LOVE RiTA AND ROME!!
PMS DUDE!! HAHAH NO iNTERNET NOYY!!
I'm done with the chapter so yes internet for me! Mwahahas!

omg thanks... i wonder what ken and anne is trying to do here?? i wonder.....

so it's the parents oh no hope they won't be mad and yes rome did get an black eye lol and i'm guessing it's rome who knocked on her door hmmmm...what are ken and ann trying to do

are they going to have aum/aff get married??? GASP. lol rita punched rome in the eye...funny yet sad.

parents r back....surprises up a head....post soon i wonder wats going to happen....cliff hanger....

The answer to that will be up in the next chapter!

n_naruk

Chapter 10

Wiroot: RITA! (knocks on Rita’s door) Rita, are you awake?!!

Rita heard Wiroot calling him and was very annoyed by it.

Wiroot: RITA!

Rita: UGH!---What?!

Wiroot: Get up!---Mom and Dad wants you.

Rita: Mom and Dad home today? (mumbles to herself) It’s Monday---They didn’t go to work?

Wiroot: No---

Rita: Well, what do they want from me?

Wiroot: I don’t know---but they want you now!

Rita: Ok---ugh---(looks at the clock) 11:30am. Too damn early to get up.

Rita then turns to the other side and finds something that’s unexpected---

Rita: Rome?! (Rita sits up and finds Rome sleeping, with his head laying on her bed while his body is leaning against Rita’s bed) What the heck---dude, why are you still here? Wake up (taps him but he didn’t move) Rome! Wake up!---hey shit head! (she smacks him on his head) Get your ass up!

Rome: Huh---(opens his eyes and saw Rita) Rita? What are you doing here in my room?

Rita: Uh, look around the room dude---

Rome: (did as Rita said) What the heck?! (is now fully awake) How did I get here?

Rita: Remember last night? You came over to do job searching with me---

Rome: Oh yea. I must of fell asleep.

Rita: Ya think?!

Rita’s mom: (knocks on the door) Rita, are you up yet? It’s nearly noon already

Rita: Oh shit---yea, I’m up. I’ll be right down. Let me get wash up first.

Rita’s mom: Better hurry up!

Rita: Ok---(turns to Rome) Dude, you need to go.

Rome: Alright---see you later (gets up and walk towards the door)

Rita: (runs and cut in front of Rome before he reach the door) Uh, what do you think you’re doing?

Rome: Leaving to go home?

Rita: You can’t go down like this. They’re going to kill me for having a guy over like this.

Rome: Well, what do you want me to do then?

Rita: (points her hand towards the window)

Rome: NO WAY! (gives Rita a “I don’t think so lady” look)

Rita: Now! (push Rome towards the window and into the balcony)

Rome: (looks down. He swallow hard *gulp*) That’s too high to jump. I don’t want to get hurt.

Rita: Either you jump down the balcony or be kill by my dad. Your choice---

Rome: Oh fine! (looks down one last time before he jumps) Here I go (gave Rita a cold stare) if I’m injure, you’re responsible for this.

Rita: Yea, yea. Whatever. Now go---

Rome: (jumps) Ow! (gets up and looks up at Rita) I’ll get you back for this. (leaves, in a limping way)

Rita: (laughs) Shit face.

Rita wash up and went to see her parents for what they needed her to help them with.

----------

Ann, Aff, Ken and Aum arrived at Ann and Aff’s Aunt (Rada) and Uncle (Tin) house. Tin and Rada came out to welcome and greet everyone. Ann and Aff hug Rada and Tin.

Rada: It’s been a while since we’ve seen you all.

Nam: Oh, I know---it’s nice to see you all again. So how’s the business going in Paris?

Pong: It’s going good. Busy from here and there

Nam and Pong owns a clothing store in Paris. Most of the clothes at their store were designed by Nam.

Tin: Well, why don’t we all go inside and chat instead of standing here. I’m pretty sure you all are tired from the long flight.

They all headed inside the house, to the living room.

Aum: (whispers to Ken) So are you going to tell me why we’re here now?

Ken: You’ll about to find out.

Aff: (whispers to Ann) P’Ann, why are we here for?

Ann: (still mad at Aff) You’ll find out.

They all settle down in the living room and were served with cold drinks by the house keeper.

Aum: (notice that everyone is looking so serious) Why are you all looking so serious about something?

Aff: Yea---P’Ann, why are we here?

Rada: Why, you don’t want to come visit your uncle and I?

Aff: No, I don’t mean it like that auntie---it was too sudden…

Aum: (looks over at Ken) P’Ken---(gave him a “you did not tell them about?” look)

Ken: (nods)

Rada: Why won’t you 4 go get wash up while us elders will have our talk.

Aff and Aum didn’t want to go but Ann and Ken forced them to go. Rada, Tin, Nam and Pong settle down in the living room and talk about the “situation”. lunch was serve 10 minutes later. Everyone ate. After lunch, they all settle in the living room. The serious talking had begun.

Aff: There’s no way I’m going to get marry (stood up to everyone)

Rada: Yes you are (stood up to Aff) Look at you, you’re pregnant---

Aff: And? Doesn’t mean I have to get marry.

Tin: Oh yes you do! I don’t believe in having a baby and not being marry. Which it should have been marriage before kids.

Aff: So what? This is the new century. The new millennium. A lot of people stays together as boyfriend and girlfriend and having children together now a days.

Tin: I don’t care about what other people thinks or do. But you, being my niece, will do it the right way! You’re marrying Aum! And that’s final!

Aff: (turns to Aum and gave him a “aren’t you going to say anything?” look)

Pong: (looks at Aum) As for you my son, you’ll be taking your full responsibility for what you did---

Aum: Yes, dad---I know---I’ve already told her before that I will take my responsibility for her and our baby.

Aff: Yea, responsibility doesn’t mean marriage!!!

Rada: Tuksaorn!!

Aff: (Aff new that her aunt is now mad because she called her by her first name)

Nam: And as for the wedding arrangement, Pong and I will be responsible for all the payments.

Rada: Oh, that won’t be necessary. We’ll help out. It’s too much for you too to handle.

Nam: It’s no biggie.

Rada: Please---let us.

The elders have agreed that they’ll be helping each other for all the payments for the wedding.

Nam: As for you two (looks at Aff and Aum) Tomorrow, you need to go to the clinic for a check up---

Aff: But---

Rada: No but! Your uncle Tin, Pong, Nam and I will be going to see the head monk at the temple tomorrow to ask for your wedding date.

Aff wasn’t too thrill with her up coming wedding. Aum, on the other hand, has nothing against it.

That night, Aff and Aum are staying in the same room. Aff sat out in the balcony, spacing away. The weather was a bit chill. Aff stood there, rubbing the chills on her arms. Aum then came out with a mini blanket to put around her.

Aff: Thanks---

Aum: It’s getting cold out. Why won’t you go inside?

Aff: (turns to Aum) Can I ask you something?

Aum: Yea---what is it?

Aff: How come you didn’t say anything to stop the wedding plan earlier?

Aum: I don’t know. I mean, I’ve already told you that I’ll take responsibility for you and our child. And that’s what I’m going to do---

Aff: But marriage is such a big thing tho. Yea, I’m pregnant with your child. But it really doesn’t mean we have to get marry---Come on now, we don’t even love each other---

Aum: (Aum was hurt by Aff’s last sentence)

The next day, Aum took Aff to the clinic to get a check up. The doctor did a check up on Aff and Aff and Aum are waiting for the doctor to come back with the result

Doctor: (enters the room and sat on his chair) Miss Tuksaorn, how are you feeling?

Aff: I’m ok---

Aum: Doctor, is she---

Doctor: Yes, she’s pregnant. For 5 weeks now.

Aum was happy to hear the good news.

Doctor: I already order your pills for you to take. You just have to pick it up in the pharmacy downstairs.

Aff: Ok, thank you doctor.

Aum: I have a question doctor---

Doctor: Yes?

Aum: Um, how long will she be having her sickness symptoms for?

Doctor: Well, it depends. Some women goes through it longer than others.

Aum: And is it possible for her to have sickness when she’s around or near me?

Doctor: That’s possible. It would depends on how her mood is towards you. Why has that been happening?

Aum: Yea, lately when I’m near her, she would start to have a sickening feeling and would throw up.

Aum was doing all the talking and asking the doctor questions. After the clinic, they went back to Tin and Rada’s house. Tin, Rada, Nam and Pong arrived back to the house not too long after Aff and Aum. Ann and Ken are in the kitchen making lunch. Aff sat down in the living room. Aum sat down right next to her.

Aum: You want something cold to drink?

Aff: No, thanks. But can you move away from me though?

Aum: Again?

Aff: Or do you want me to throw up?

Just then, the elders enters the living room and join Aff and Aum in the living room. Ann and Ken heard a lot of talking, so they brought out some cold drinks for them.

Ann: So how did everything go?

Aum: Good news. Aff IS pregnant, 5 weeks now

Rada: Well, that’s perfect. By the wedding day, your belly won’t even be showing that much.

Aum: So what did the monk said?

Tin, Rada, Nam and Pong thinks back to what the monk had told them.

The two are destined to be together. They might not show it now. But into their marriage, they will. Especially the guy. He’s very caring for her and loves her a lot. The best time for them to get marry is in 3 weeks. It may seem a bit too soon. But it’ll work out. Although, during the beginning of the marriage, there’ll be some problems coming in. When I said, “there’ll be problems coming in” I meant, there’ll be another person or two coming into their relationship. But that’s not going to last long. It’s just for the time being. There’ll also be some problems coming from themselves as well---but---they’re each other’s soul mate

Rada: The wedding is in 3 weeks.

Aff: What? That’s so soon.

Tin: That’s the time that was told. And that’s when you’re getting marry.

Pong: (looks at Aum) What do you say son?

Aum: I have no problem with that.

Aff: (gave Aum a cold, dirty look)

Nam: Ok, it’s all set then. Tomorrow, we’ll head back to Groongthep and start on the arrangements.---we have to make a guests list, get the invitations made, look for the wedding dress and tuxedos and----

Rada: Nam, say no more. You’re going to stress yourself out.

Nam and Rada seem more excited about the wedding than the bride to be, Aff.

The next day they head back to Groongthep early in the morning. The day after, The elders are busy with making the guests list and looking for a location to have the wedding at. Aff and Aum were suppose to go out and look for the wedding dress and tuxedos. Aff invited Rita to come along and Aum invited Rome to come along with. Rome and Rita arrived at Aff’s house together, like always. Aum is on his way there to pick them up.

Rita: I can’t believe you’re getting marry Aff---in 3 weeks! That’s just so soon.

Aff: You think I wanted to? The elders won’t change their mind. And Aum, he’s no help at all. He just agreed to everything that the elders said.

Rome: Just give him a chance---

Aff: (Aff was curious to what Rome meant by saying “Just give him a chance---”)

Aum: Sorry guys, I’m late (enters the living room, where the 3 are at) Ready to go now?

Rome: Yep! (gets up) I can’t wait to see my man get suited up in his wedding tux! You’re going to look like a prince!

Aum: Hahaha. You’re funny.---are you ready Aff?

Aff: (nods)

They head out to the car.

Rita: Rome, you are so gay!

Rome: What?! Why?

Rita: You’re going to look like a prince!
What guy says that to a gjuy?

Rome: A guy like me!

Rita: Yea, gay!

Rome: Whatever dude! (gave a light push at Rita)

Rita: (push Rome back) Jerk!

----------

They arrived at the House of Brides (they carry wedding dresses/gowns and tuxedos)

Rita: Wow! They have some really nice dresses here!

They enter the House of Brides. Both Aff and Rita were amazed by all the dresses that they saw. It they’re beautiful.

Receptionist: How may we help you today?

Rita: We’re here to look for wedding dress and tuxedos. Well, my two friends are (points to Aff and Aum)

Receptionist: Ok, we’ll have someone to help you in a few---oh there she comes---

She smiles at Aff, Aum, Rome and Rita “Hello there” but her smile kind of faded when she noticed that Aum was there.

Aff: Vicky?!

Aum: (thinks to himself) They know each other?

P.S. I must say, it took me forever to write this chapter! Hours and hours! Writer's block! I had ideas but then don't know how to put it out into the story. Err, I'm like really not too happy with the outcome of this chapter. And sorry if the story is kind of dragging! Lmao! But after this chapter, it should go a bit quicker.---Thanks to everyone that's reading this fanfic of mines :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I don't think this chapter is draggy. They're getting married <3 YAY i love what the monk said, "destined to be together"
LMAO Rome is hilarious "You’re going to look like a prince!" I'm with Rita, what kind of guy says that ahahaha. OOoOo Vicky's enters ^^

n_naruk

Chapter 11

Vicky: Aff! Rita!

The girls hug.

Aff: I haven’t seen you since you left to go study in New York.

Rita: So when did you come back?

Vicky: Just a few weeks ago.

Rome: Still looking good Vicky.

Vicky: Um, thanks (smiles)

Rita: (shoot a dirty look towards Rome after he complimented Vicky)

Vicky: So how’s are you guys? I miss ya’ll so much.

Aff: We had our graduation last week.

Rita: Yea, and you missed it.

Vicky: I’m sorry. I didn’t know. You guys didn’t tell me.

Rome: Well, how were we supposed to know that you’re back already. We didn’t get no calls or nothing from you. (pretends to be mad at Vicky)

Vicky: Aws, I’m sorry guys.

Rita: Don’t mind Rome. He’s just kidding.

Rome: You don’t know that.

Rita: Whatever dude!

Vicky: (giggles) You guys are still the same. Anyways, what brings you guys here today?

Rita: Well, Aff here is looking for her wedding dress.

Vicky: Really? (surprised) You’re getting marry? Aws, congrats! So who’s the lucky guy?

Aff didn’t really want to introduce Aum to Vicky.

Rita: Aff, you silly. Didn’t even introduce Aum to Vicky.

Vicky: (thinks to herself) Aum, you’re getting marry? To Aff? When and how did you too know each other?

Rita: Aum here (pulls Aum towards Vicky) is Aff’s fiancé. Aum, this is Vicky and Vicky this is Aum.

Vicky: (thinks to herself “And why aren’t you talking to me?”) Well, actually, Aum and I already know each other.

Rome&Rita: Really?

Aff: (turns to Aum) So, you already know Vicky?

Aum: Uh, yea. We met back in my old high school before I met you guys.

Vicky: Yea, well (looks at Aum) we used to date back then too.

Aff: (thinks to herself “he has a girlfriend back then? How come Vicky never told me that she had a boyfriend back then?)

Rita: Really? Wow, this is such a small world.

After their chit chatting, Aff started to look for her dress. Aum look for his tuxedo. Rita and Rome are the maid of honor and best man. They look around for their’s too. Aff finally made her pick on the dress and Aum pick out his tuxedo. Rita and Rome found theirs too. They were all in the dressing room, trying on their dresses and tuxedos. Vicky was helping Aff and Rita with their dresses. Aum and Rome were already done and are waiting out in front of the fitting room for Aff and Rita to come out.

Vicky: Ok, how do they look? (Vicky came out with Aff and Rita)

Aum was stunned when he saw Aff in her wedding dress. Rome on the other hand, was practically drooling when he saw Rita. Aff was surprised to see Aum staring at her, without blinking his eyes.

Vicky: You guys do look handsome in those tuxedos. (Only looking at Aum mostly)

Rome: I know!

Rita: Conceited!

Rome: Oh shut up!

(Vicky noticed that Aum was all staring at Aff) So what do you guys think of the dress Aff and Rita has on.

Aum: Beautiful (still staring at Aff)

Rome: Wow, Rita. For once, you look like a real girl!

Rita: IDIOT! (mad at Rome) If you ain’t got nothing good to say, don’t say it.

Rome: Dude, chill. I was just kidding. You look really nice---

Rita: (blush)

Vicky: (giggles) It’s been years and you two are still the same. I swear if I never knew you. I seriously thought that you’re a couple, always fighting and teasing each other.

Rita: Me and Rome? (laughs) Like that’s going to happen!

Rome: (mumbles) You never know.

Rita: What?

Rome: Oh nothing.

Rita: Idiot!

Rome, Rita and Vicky notice that Aum’s eyes were still on Aff.

Rome: (snaps his finger across Aum’s face) Yo!

Aum: Hey---yea---

Rome: (tease Aum) Thought you were dead already. Had enough look at your bride’s to be?

Aff: I’ll take this dress---I don’t know about you guys. But I’m hungry now.

Aum: Oh right, it’s pass noon already. Let’s all go change now. I don’t want Aff to have a fit for not eating on time.

Rita: Aws, that’s cute. You’re worried about her.

Vicky: I’ll help you girls with the dresses.

Aum, Rome, Aff and Rita went back into the changing room and change back into their clothes. Aum and Rome got done first. So they waited for the girls in front of the changing room again. Then Aff and Rita was done about 10 minutes later.

Vicky: Ok, so I will adjust the top area for you both so the dress won’t fall off of you.

Rita: (laughs) It sucks having a small chest!

Aff: You’re not the only one.

Rome: What the heck?!

Rita: Shut up Rome!

Aff: Vicky, thanks for everything. And don’t forget to come to the wedding ok?

Vicky: I won’t miss it for the world. When is your wedding?

Aff: In three weeks. I’ll give you the invitation when it’s done.

Vicky: Alright. You guys should get going now. Don’t want you to starve. It was nice seeing you all again.

Rita: We definitely have to hang out again soon. Just like the old days.

Vicky: Definitely!

They said their good byes to Vicky and left.

Vicky stood there and thinks back.

”I will wait for you until you come back”

Tears drop down her cheeks.

------------

Aff, Rita, Rome and Vicky all knew each other since elementary school. In high school, Vicky moved into a new area, which is where Aum was originally from. And that’s where Aum and Vicky met. They became a couple and were together for a couple of years. Until, one day, Vicky broke up with Aum. With
Vicky moving into a new area and going to a new high school, that distant her from Aff, Rome and Rita. They barely see each other.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Vicky was Aum's ex-gf gasp =O I love how Aum just kept staring at Aff and Rome/Rita's arguing ^^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow so much happen...vicky is aum ex, they're getting married, love the rteam moments and can't wiat to read more about vicky and aums past

n_naruk

Chapter 12

That evening when Aum and Aff arrive back at Aff’s house, the elders, along with Ken and Ann were having some cocktail in the living room.

Rada: So how did the dress/tuxedo shopping go?

Aff: Fine. I got my dress.

Aum: I got my tuxedo.

Ann: What about Rita and Rome?

Aff: Rita got her dress and Rome got his tuxedo as well.

Nam: Oh, I’ve been thinking. After Aff and Aum get marry. Which house are they going to stay at?

Rada: Oh, I totally forgot about that.

Aff: I can just stay here with P’Ann still.

Rada: You can’t do that. You’re going to be a married woman. You can’t stay at a different house from your husband. What are you nuts?!

Aff: Auntie, I’m perfectly fine.

Aum: I’m fine with it (with a sad face) She can just stay with P’Ann and I’ll stay with P’Ken.

Rada: Either way, I’m not going to let you two separate.

Tin: Well, how is this going to work then? Since there’s two houses. Aum and Ken and Aff and Ann.

Pong: May I say something?

Nam: What is it?

Pong: Why don’t we have Ann and Ken marry the same time with Aff and Aum.

Ken: That’s a great idea!

Tin: Why don’t we just do that?

Nam: Yea, I mean. Ken and Ann, how long have you two been dating now? 4-5 years?

Rada: What do you say Ann?

Ann: Uh---well---I actually haven’t even thought of marriage yet.

Aff: And you think I did? I’m getting marry when I don’t even want to!

Rada: (raise her voice at Aff) Tuksaorn!

Ken: (turns to Ann and grab her hands) You know that I love you, very much! I’ve been wanting to ask you to marry for years now. But I know that you weren’t ready yet because you have Aff to take care of. But now, she’s starting a family of her own now. So, why can’t we?

Ann: (Ann, who was almost speechless and doesn’t really know what to say. Looks around the room and notice that everyone is looking at her.) Well, alright. (smiles)

Ken: (hugs Ann and peck her on the cheeks) I love you Ann.

Ann: I love you too (pushes Ken off from her) The elders are here.

Ken: Oh, sorry.

Tin: Ok, then we’re all set.

Nam: Oh my gosh! This is just great. Both of my sons getting marry on the same day.

Rada: That means we got more work to do. Oh my gosh, I’m so excited for this.

Nam: Yea, I know. Me too! Ann, Ken, you two will have to start looking for your dress and tuxedo tomorrow.

Ken: Ok, mom. I’ll put vacation in.

Rada: Same for you Ann.

Ann: Yes, auntie.

Everyone seem so excited about the up coming weddings. All but Aff.

----------

That night when Aum got home. He sat himself down on his computer chair. He then reach into the drawer on his computer desk and took out a picture. It was a picture of him and Vicky from back in high school when they were dating.

Flashback: it was almost the end of high school. That one weekend. Aum took Vicky out for a weekend out in Pattaya for the celebration of their 2nd year anniversary. It was late at night. They took a walk around the beach just enjoying the cool breeze from the beach. Aum was held onto Vicky’s hand.

Vicky: Aum---(she stops them from walking and face Aum)

Aum: Yea---

Vicky: I have something to tell you.

Aum: What is it?---why you look all serious?

Vicky: Because with what I’m about to tell you is serious.

Aum: Ok---what is it?

Vicky: ---graduation is almost here---

Aum: Yea?

Vicky: After graduation, my parents wants me to go to the university in New York.

Aum: WHAT?! You can’t go.

Vicky: I don’t want to---but my parents.

Aum: Can’t you talk them out from having you to go there?

Vicky: I’ve already tried. But they won’t listen to me---

Aum: But you can’t go---you can’t leave me (pulls her in and hug her really tight)

Vicky: (hugs him back) I’m sorry---I’m only going to be gone for 4 years---

Aum: 4 years? (pulls away from hugging Vicky) Why so long?

Vicky: That’s when I’ll be done with my studying.

Aum: What about us then?

Vicky: (tears drop down her cheeks) I don’t want to do this---but I’ve already made my decisions---school and family always comes first for me---

Aum: What are you saying?---are you breaking up with me?

Vicky: I’m sorry---I don’t want to have a relationship when I know we’re not going to see you for 4 years---I still love you---but I have no other choice

Aum: If you still love me. We work this out without having to break up.

Vicky: Aum, it’s not going to be that easy. I’m going over seas. Thousands of miles away. It’s better off if we just break up and stay friends---

Aum: If that’s what you want---I can’t change your mind from that---I guess, I’m just going to have to accept it.

Vicky: I’m sorry---

Aum: I love you Vicky---I’ll wait for you until you come back---I promise.

Vicky: No---don’t---I don’t want you to make a promise when you don’t know what’s going to happen in the next 4 years. What if you find someone else?

Aum: I won’t---I promise to you now---no matter what happens---I will wait for you until you come back.---I promise

End of flashback:

----------

Vicky was sitting in her room, looking at a picture of her and Aum.

Vicky: You said you promise that you’re going to wait for me. But you lied. (tears started to come down her cheeks) I come back home to find out that you’re getting marry---to one of my good friend---

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so sad for vicky but promises are made to be broken she'll find someone could it be Dan? wonder how aff will come to love aum

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY Ken and Ann are going to get married too :D Awww they broke up because Vicky was going to live in New York. Yes Aum promised, but Vicky said herself that she didn't want him to wait, although she probably said to make it less painful, she did say it.