Mai Kid Wah Ja Ruk Tur|Completed-22 Chapters Total

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
aw Noy....I wonder who's going to be their kids....I've been reading, just gaven't been commenting...overall good story and I'm in a rush to finish my story too since it's so dragging lolz

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lol. I seem to drag my stories alot for some reason. But I'm glad I got this one out of the way. Hahaha Well, you already know one which is Bie :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I loved it Noy :D it was sooo cute. yeah in one of my classes I had to watch like 7 births ahhhhh...I don't think I can take that. thanks for this FF ^^ it was cute that the boy was Bie :D

sure I'll make you FF, just tell me the cast. All I know is there's going to be Bie in it.

n_naruk

Just to let you gals know, I'm in the process of working on the sequel but I won't be posting it up til I have more chapters done. I find it's going to be really hard for me to write since it's going to be alot of dramas in it. I'm like in love with it yet hate it at the same time. Hahaha. So bare with me ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I finally finished this fan fiction. Glad to know there is a sequel to this. So are you going to write about their children now.

I love Rteam's story in here. I love their relationship to one another and how they developed their relationship. I just love it when Rita keeps calling Rome, shit face. LOL I wouldn't want to be with a person who has shit on their face, maybe an asshole lol those pra ek that acts like total jerks but are sweethearts =D Oh gosh, I cannot stress how much I love them in here.

n_naruk

Fun, I'm glad you enjoyed Rteam's part. I know how much you love them :D I have a Rome FF coming soon. Still working on it.But still undecided on his n'ek. Prolly not guna be Rita tho ;). And I so so love your siggy with Mr. Patchata. Heehee.

But yea, the sequel is going to be base on their children. The parents are still going to be in the FF but not as much since it's mostly going to more towards the children. I hope I made the right choice of the casts to be their children. Lol.

I might put up the teaser tonight ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Why must you do this to me? Tum mai? LOL I have your other FF to read too. Just kidding, the more the merrier, I just need to play catch up. I am on a writer block with my FF so I am just reading as of right now. Can't think straight as well. I am so hooked on most of the on air lakorn too and working 8 hours a day too. What a summer?! =D Thank you for the siggy comment.

Well I can't wait for the teaser. I also like Dan and Vicki too but at times I wanted to strangle that girl. LOL

n_naruk

Aws, I'm sorry Kaw tode na Fun. But err, I don't get that much writer's block lately. Just distracted with the lakorns and SW. Lmao. Why do you want to strangle Vicky? Lol. I'm typing the next update for BIT so I'll have the teaser type in after that. Heehee.

I need to find a Rome's banner now. I'm falling for him all over again after watching YLM. Lol.

And working 8 hours a day. I know what you mean. Plus I have night class too and there goes some of my writing time. Lol. And starting June 22 I'll be working 10 hours a day. That's a new change in our company. But fridays off!! So that's a plus. Lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG NOY YOU FINISHED THIS OMG.. >_<..
I SO HAVE TO CATCH UP SOON LOL...

n_naruk

^Lmao. Yea I did. I was surprised too. For as long as I've been writing since 7th grade and that's like 5 + years ago, this is the very first FF that I've ever completed. Lmfao. Even tho I wasn't too satisfy with it but oh wells. Hahaha.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
i had been coping and pasting for the past few days and i am finally done with this... now i am just commenting on all the stories i read in the past few days... i fast forward to rome and rita's part. i like the rest too but i was so into rteam's relationship. thank you.