..MAI POO IN NOM PHAJ DIED..

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
just dont let this be true...i love her! so she's really der thao's sis eh? Hm...kool! wow..der got married? to HERR VID's SON? DANG!

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
This is not True! :shocked:

Is this real???????????? :shock:
I can't believe it. I love her acting. Hope it not true.
-------
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

leek18

sarNie Adult
ok people, of course dawb thoj is paj thoj sisters and i already email to herr's video and they yes, dawb and paj are sisters. it is really really true that they are sisters. dawb also look like paj, they both have same eyes when dawb is without makeup and also have the same smile and face

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think she is dead cuz look at all of the rumors about tub yaj being dead and all the other crap. it's just not believable unless you see it instead of just hearing.

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i don't know if it was true but Dao Vwj can answer it to us because he went to thailand too and he might know everything

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
this rumor is not TRUE...:)

if the rumor is true.... she wouldn't be in starring in "cov lus cog cia..." starring: meej thoj & paj zaub vwj... RIGHT?????

anyways, i watch the preview for this movie...COV LUS COG CIA" & she (MAI POO) was in there... Being the old mean lady she use to be... :) hehe!!! this RUMOR IS NOT TRUE....

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
okay people this rumor is spreading like fire both here and out there in the world...I'm curious of who start this ridiculous rumor? B/C I just found out through Link Pictures that she is sooooooooooooooo Not Dead! They said she is currently very busy shooting a upcoming film for some other production. Gosh people please get your story straight.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sunny_gyrl said:
ish she tat BIG lady tats really mean....and funny tOo???
[post="167240"][/post]​

:loool: BINGO!! :loool:

]
leek18 said:
well i don't know if it was true but Dao Vwj can answer it to us because he went to thailand too and he might know everything
[post="165404"][/post]​

VEry True!!!! Yepperz...Dao Sent me a picture of him and Paj Thoj...(heh heh, I'm on his Top 8 for Myspace! I love you Dao!! W00t W00t!) Buttah yea...The Rumors are all fake sweeties...It's all FAKE! AGHH! Heh heh, lolz...HEa's the picture of him...Now you guys have proof..right?

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still alive, so she will still be playing movie............... Can't wait to see part 2 of 'start a new life'
Don't know who play in it but she play in it eating the cook chicken while praying a pray or something.....
:lmao: :sweat: :D

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
hmm...
no, i just got back from thailand and i saw her over there...
she was still alive and moving... so i'm guessing its just rumors...
theres always rumors of people dying...
but yea... she's still alive...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm...
no, i just got back from thailand and i saw her over there...
she was still alive and moving... so i'm guessing its just rumors...
theres always rumors of people dying...
but yea... she's still alive...
LOL!! there we go.. we got proof.. she still alive.. kellylis saw her.. :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
LoL...the two ladies with Dao Vwj in that picture...omg...they're both freaking hilarious and can really plan mean roles....